Analytical Chemistry jobs
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Rare opportunity for an accomplished Project Manager to uphold a pivotal role within a successful and expanding team in a modern, purpose built facility!
As Project Manager you will coordinate and manage a range of GLP/GMP regulated analytical studies, ensuring delivery is on time and within budget. You will be primary contact for sponsor studies and must maintain an excellent working relationship with clients, assuming ultimate responsibility for providing a high quality service. You will also act as Study Director and will be responsible for planning and scheduling the analytical programme as well as providing technical guidance to laboratory…
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Director of Quality will be varied…
Environmental Analyst – Analytical Chemistry
Are you a specialist in GC or GCMS looking for a new role performing Environmental Analysis?
Our client is a major contract analytical laboratory who are currently looking for an Environmental analyst to join their Contaminated Land team, running a range of environmental samples.
This role will involve:
• Performing extractions and analysis on soil, water and other materials as per relevant regulations and standards
• Ensuring all data and QC records are maintained, and reporting any inconsistencies
• Performing routine maintenance or troubleshooting of GC and GC-MS machines.
We are currently looking for a Section Head / Team Leader to join the Bioanalysis department of a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Section Head / Team Leader you will be responsible for co-ordinating and leading a group responsible for all non-regulatory work and method development projects within the department. You will be responsible for management, scheduling and workload reviews of technical support and scientific troubleshooting, ensuring that the LC-MS/MS analytical methods are fit for their purpose.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Section Head / Team Leader will be varied however the key duties…
Are you qualified in Chemistry or Biochemistry? Would you be interested in receiving training and gaining professional experience in a range of analytical techniques?
My client is a well-established waste management company who have an on-site laboratory to analyse waste and soil samples. There is a new, entry-level vacancy for an Analytical Chemist which has recent become available. They use a wide variety of different analytical techniques which you will gain valuable experience in using in this role.
The main responsibilities of an Analytical Chemist are:
* Performing analysis of various…
Jade Mosley at CK Science is recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading contract testing organisation at their site based in Stirling on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role as an Analytical Chemist will be to:
- Follow analytical methods, carry out quality control analysis on pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates and final products.
- Use a range of analytical instrumentation including HPLC.
- Adhere to cGMP principles.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a chemistry related subject or relevant industrial experience…
Due to continued success and growth, Intertek Melbourn is currently looking to recruit additional analytical chemists to be based in our cGMP labs, just south of Cambridge. Intertek globally have a network of over 1000 laboratories and are the trusted provider of quality and safety solutions for world leading companies.
We are looking for analytical chemists and senior analytical chemists to join the team on a permanent basis to fulfil the following responsibilities:
•Provide full analytical testing support for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products / compounds in accordance with cGMP practices against strict…
Senior Analytical Chemist
Our client is looking for top level Senior Analytical Chemists to join their team in Northern Ireland to perform, monitor and accept accountability for all assigned analytical duties.
The responsibilities of the Senior Analytical Chemist will be:
-Develop and validate analytical methods
-Perform routine analytical testing including stability testing, chemical development activities and release testing for both non-GMP and GMP projects
-Ensuring that all techniques and work are carried out correctly and within budget
-Take responsibility for the provision of all analytical activities associated with projects and ensure…
Matthew Sullivan at CK Science is recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a specialist company in the Silicone manufacturing industry. The position will be based at their site in Oxfordshire on a full time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform analytical chemistry on a wide range of silicone based products, using techniques such as HPLC, GC, Viscosity testing, and some microbial testing.
- Work to a high level of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Advise remedial action where batches are out of specification.
- Develop and improve analytical methods.
- Carry out validation on equipment as it arises.
Trainee Analytical Chemist
Our client based in Bury St Edmunds is currently recruiting for a Trainee Analytical Chemist to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very reputable employer in the local area who offers a very attractive salary and benefits package.
This role will involve instrumental analysis of raw materials originating from various departments within our client organisation and external sources to include sample preparation and results interpretation using GC, GC/MS, HPLC/UHPLC. Assisting in the calibration and routine maintenance of the analytical equipment as and when required, recording all events…
I am currently looking to recruit Analytical Scientists to join the Quality Control Group of our client, a leading Pharmaceutical organisation on a 12month fixed term contract.
This is an ideal role for an experienced analytical scientist who has a passion for science and Scientific learning.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
* Method Development and Method Validation in accordance to ICH guidelines
* Forced degradation study design, analysis of degradation profiles and application to method development
* Laboratory equipment validation & calibration to ensure suitability of intended use
* Method troubleshooting and problem solving activities…
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within the Analytical Department of a Speciality Chemical manufacturer based in the Midlands. In this role you will be responsible for analysing samples, ensuring consistency, and performing method validation, using standard analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, GC-MS.
We are looking for candidates with a minimum BSc degree, (or equivalent experience) in Chemistry who are enthusiastic to learn within an industrial chemical environment. Prior industrial QC experience is desirable but not mandatory. All work is carried out in accordance with regulated quality systems, so an understanding of GLP, ISO, UKAS…
ANALYTICAL CHEMIST - £24,000 PER ANNUM MIDLANDS
A leading manufacturing organisation is looking for an experienced Analytical Chemist to join their site in the Midlands on a permanent basis.
The core function of the Analytical Chemist role is varied and the duties will include performing analysis to assist in releasing of raw materials and finished product samples using HPLC and other analytical/wet chemistry techniques (such as Spectroscopy and titrations) in accordance to the written procedures. You will also be required to perform stability, method development and validation analysis when required.
In order to be considered…
My client is a leading organisation within biologics for the animal health market.
Due to growth we have a unique opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join a thriving organisation.
- To support the development and validation of analytical test methods used for in- process and final product testing of recombinant antibodies for veterinary use.
- The development of new bioanalytical methods.
- Interacting with external contract testing service providers.
- To support the technical transfer of analytical test methods from external partners to the new facility.
- Write test methods and validation protocols, SOPs…
Science Solutions - Analytical Chemist - ICP-OES/ICP-MS - £25-£30k - Global Chemical company
Global Chemical organisation based in Ellesmere Port are looking to secure a skilled chemist ideally with strong experience in the use of ICP instrumentation, more specifically ICP-OES and/or ICP-MS.
Analytical Chemist - Main Responsibilities
The key function of this role is to provide skilled expertise in the analysis of complex analytes and specifically to:
* Characterise mixtures and compounds elemental composition using ICP-OES or ICP-MS, applied to a wide variety of samples.
* Analyse and characterise complex mixtures
* Provide data in suitable…
Do you have an excellent background in Quality Assurance/Quality Control within an Analytical Chemistry setting? Are you looking for a new challenge with a fantastic, growing company in the Central Belt? Do you have experience of working in a Quality oriented position in a GMP environment? If so then this may be the next step in your career!
I am looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills and drive to join a Quality Assurance team, with a focus on Analytical QA. The role will be responsible for providing technical expertise at both a theoretical and practical level and will therefore require a strong pharmaceutical background…
Jade Mosley at CK Science is recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to work within a laboratory environment for a rapidly growing research and development company. The Analytical Scientist will be working at the site in Stirling on a permanent basis. This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in transforming In Vitro Diagnostic testing and provide next generation healthcare.
As an Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for developing and validating analytical methods and specifications to assess the quality and performance of raw materials, in process intermediates and final manufactured assay reagents.
Senior Method Development Chemist
£30,000 - £40,000
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland, is looking to recruit a number of Senior Method Development Chemists, to join their Analytical team.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Method Development Chemist are:
* Develop and suitably validate analytical methods in support of API and/or drug product manufacture and/or stand-alone analytical projects.
* Perform routine analytical testing in line with project requirements, including:
1. Stability testing
2. Testing in support of chemical development activities (process development, protein and peptide…
Biopharmaceutical Analytical Scientist.
We are looking to recruit a Biopharmaceutical Analytical Scientist for an organisation in Ireland, so if you are an analytical scientist experienced with HPLC, CE, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, then we would like to hear from you.
* Co-ordinate all aspects of managing method development and validation
* Supervise direct reports and assist senior technical staff in laboratory operations
* Interface with clients on scientific issues, study design and project technical requirements
* Plan, direct and implement improvements in systems and processes in order to enhance efficiency and quality
* Assist with…
As an Analytical Laboratory Scientist you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your method development and validation and analytical skills in an established Pharmaceutical company based in the North East.
As an Analytical Laboratory Scientist you will work in a state of the art laboratory team and your responsibilities and duties will include:
• test and release raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
• perform stability testing of finished products and to develop and validate HPLC and other appropriate test methods
• Developing and validating test methods for use in cleaning validation
• Preparing analytical…
Shift Analytical Technician (Pharms)
Ref : 19183
Our East Midlands based client develops and manufactures a range of Pharmaceutical products. They are actively looking for a temporary QC Shift Technician to work in their busy QC laboratories.
Duties for this position will include :-
Key responsibilities: -
- Generate, record and report data in line with departmental procedures
- Complete work and documentation to standards of compliance designated by external Regulatory bodies and internal Company procedures
- Investigate atypical results using basic problem solving techniques
- Maintenance of consumable stock
Applications are invited…
QC Analyst / Analytical Chemist- Biopharmaceutical
Are you currently operating within the pharmaceutical industry and looking for a new career challenge? Or a recent graduate with some experience in Analytical Sciences looking for new opportunities?
As a leading international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics, our client offers a broad range of integrated and stand-alone development services, stretching from cell line development through to the commercial supply of Biological products.
They are now looking to recruit a QC Analyst / Analytical Chemist to work within the Research and Development.
For the right candidate…
GMP/GLP Quality Control (QC) Analytical Laboratory Technician – Somerset
This is a brand new role that has been created due to expansion and you don’t want to miss out on this role!
Your role as a Quality Control Analytical Lab Technician based in Somerset will involve testing / analysing a range of samples and products using wet chemistry analytical and instrumental techniques such as Gas Chromatography, HPLC, FTIR, UV analysis to GMP, GLP and Health & Safety (H&S) standards.
You will calculate and authorise adjustment of out of specification products and ensure operational compliance with procedures manuals.
QC Analyst - Pharmaceutical
Salary: £18,000 to £24,000
Contract: 6 month fixed term contract with a view to go permanent
Experience: 3 years plus
My client operates in the pharmaceutical industry and is now looking for a QC Analyst to come on board.
The main responsibilities are to carry out analysis of finished products, raw materials, intermediates and stability samples. All analysis must be carried out in accordance with approved methods, ensuring Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
* To undertake physical and chemical analysis of incoming raw materials, in-process bulk…
Chemistry Technician-Food-HPLC-Chemical Testing-Mass Spec-Chemistry-UKAS-Buckinghamshire-£18k-£22k
A leading food testing centre currently requires a Chemistry Technician to provide a food chemistry service to clients within their Food Chemistry Team. Your overall focus will be undertaking HPLC-based analyses as part of the food chemistry team and the delivery on projects to customer deadlines.
* To undertake routine HPLC-based analyses within the Food Chemistry team.
* To prioritise and organise the completion of work to customer's deadlines.
* To carry out method developments for HPLC-based methods.
* To be able…
A local company are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist with Supervisory experience. The laboratory provides routine analytical support service primarily to the site but also to other divisional facilities. The lab will analyse samples from sales enquires to characterise the waste and determine if the waste is suitable for processing through the treatment plant. The lab will also carry out analysis of waste on arrival in bulk tankers or containers. Additionally, the lab will also carry out compliance analysis on all process outputs in line with our environmental permits/consent.
The suitable candidate will some Supervisory experience…