The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Location: St Albans, Herts
Salary : £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Maternity Contract
Are you a qualified Teacher of Geography- NQT or fully qualified teacher looking for a new opportunity?
*** EXCELLENT School seeking an experienced Geography Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
*** Immediate Interview Available*
*** Excellent in school support*
Can you deliver Geography to students that have a strong interest in learning?
Ideally we are looking for a Geography Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a thriving humanities department, where Geography, History and RE all…
CASUAL CHILDREN AND FAMILY SUPPORT WORKERS (DISABILITY) NEEDED IN BARNET
Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference to children and families?
People with at least 1 years’ experience of working directly with children with disabilities to:
• Support children and young people with disabilities on a 1-2-1 and group basis through a variety of activities and events such as sports, arts and crafts
• Transport children and young people to sport and leisure activities in the community
• Flexible hours - these positions are on a casual 'as and when’ basis
• A competitive hourly rate of £10.15 + mileage…
Are you a Registered Theatre Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with a skill set within Anaesthetics, Recovery or Scrub and would like to become a locum within a large NHS/Private Sector based in Hertfordshire?
Can you commit to a full locum role starting full-time and part-time basis?
Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner
***Successful candidates must have a NHS/Private Sector background
***Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy Theatre team
***10/08/2015 to on going basis
***HCPC or NMC registration required
JP Recruit is working on behalf of a prestigious private hospital in Middlesex which currently has a vacancy for a Deputy Theatre Manager.
Please note, this is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week.
The hospital comprises of 41 beds, two main theatres and a minor procedures room.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to support and lead a department.
• Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing the…
IT Manager / IT Systems Manager / IT Operations Manager - IT Systems - IT Servers - Telecom Systems - Office Relocation / Renovation - Implementation
An IT Manager with experience of managing IT Systems and Servers and office renovations is required to work a permanent position for a leading supplier of finishing, converting and packaging machinery to the printing, graphic arts and varied packaging industries based in Hemel Hempstead.
This business offers the most technically advanced equipment on the market, designed to provide customers with the greatest possible operational flexibility and efficiency.
Please note, the office…