Quick Search Jobs
Our client, a family owned business offers amongst the widest range of machine sizes in the sector.
As a result of business growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager whose brief will be to design, and implement, a robust Business Management System that not only meets the requirements of TS16949 and ISO9001 but will provide the foundations of a customer-focussed and continuous improvement, quality culture within the business as it expands.
The site, which has enjoyed significant investment, operates in a high volume, capital intensive design/manufacturing/processing and assembly environment, utilising state of the...
Salary: £23000-26000 + overtime
Shift: Days Regular - Mon-Fri - 37 hours
The Toolmaker Role will be reporting to the Toolroom Supervisor with the overall purpose being the following:
- To ensure that all new tooling adjustments are completed to a high standard in order to achieve the customer promised Off Tool Sample dates.
- To manufacture new tools or part tooling as required.
- To provide support to the mould shop by ensuring all existing tooling is maintained, repaired & modified in a timely manner to enable production requirements to be met.
THE IDEAL TOOLMAKER
- Should be an...
Our composites client, involved in the Design & Manufacture of Structural Composite Products within the Aerospace, Defence, Mass Transit & Energy Supply industries are looking for a Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Responsible To:Head of Operations
Job Function:Management of selected composite design, development and production projects.
* Plan, schedule, co-ordinate and progress the project(s), liaising and communicating with all appropriate internal and external parties to ensure the project outturns to specification, cost and schedule.
* Lifecycle management of projects from bid phase...