Automotive jobs in Brampton, Cumbria
Refine Job Search
Tool Distributor's Needed - Earn £75,000 per year
Mac Tools are part of Stanley Black & Decker, a £7 billion organisation employing over 30,000 people worldwide
We are looking for business minded people to promote and sell the Mac Tools brand and products to automotive companies in their local area
We are not looking for employee's, we're looking for business partners
We're looking for people to join the UK's most rapidly expanding tool distribution franchise which has outperformed the market for the last 4 years
- Be your own boss with the freedom and flexibility to work the hours you want
- With no ongoing royalties you keep 100…
Purpose of Role:
To carry out the various service support and transport functions from our location at Penrith. To visit and carry out regular service, maintenance, repairs and any associated works required on Andrews Sykes products on hire at the customer’s premises.
This opportunity would sit someone who is self-motivated and who wants to develop within a major PLC.
• Have a diesel engineering background/qualifications/experience.
• Valid driving licence
• Driver DQC/CPC certification (but this is not essential)
• Basic electrical knowledge would be an advantage.
• Ensuring the smooth…