Charities jobs in Stanford-Le-Hope
Refine Job Search
Job Title: Care Services Manager
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Salary: £33,000 – 36,000
Pension: Up to 4% employers contribution
Responsible for: Care managers/co-ordinator and care support workers
Hours: Full Time
Location: West London
My client is a fantastic small charity that provides unrivalled support for carers and the people that they dedicate their lives to. With over 40 years experience, this charity prides itself on offering a service that can make a huge impact on the lives of those who need support…
Cityworx are recruiting on behalf of our client, a social care charity, who are looking for a full time Quality Supervisor for their head office based in Romford.
To be responsible for the personal development of care staff including carrying out supervisions, appraisals, field based monitoring and monitoring the training needs of all care staff.
• To maintain effective systems for the recruitment, training and development of care staff.
• To manage issues relating to staff discipline and grievances
• Carry out spot checks, field based competency checks, supervisions and appraisals.
• To identify training needs…
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, which due to organic growth within the firm, are looking to add an Audit and Accounts Manager for their successful team.
There is a clear path in terms of progression and for the right candidate, future Partnership opportunities within the firm are attainable if you have the drive to succeed.
• In charge of Audit Team for all company audit assignments
• Lead and control audit assignments from planning to sign off
• Liaise with Clients regarding audit and accounts completion
• Consult with Clients…
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Fundraiser for a successful Charity.
Your duties will include:
* Identify and access new sources of funding
* Develop and deliver campaigns to generate new, regular and one off donors.
* Ensure the production of update reports to feedback on grant spend and progress to inform and further engage partners.
* Ensure that grant management agreements are completed for each new company donation.
* Maintain excellent working relationships with the company's service delivery teams - understanding and showcasing their work to funders and supporting them to present their work as required.
HOME MANAGER - ROCHFORD – £GREAT
Nurse Seekers are currently recruiting for a leading Essex based Charity who supports people with learning disabilities and their families. They are currently looking to recruit a Home Manager of the highest calibre for their home in Rochford, Essex. The home provides a short break service for people with learning disabilities.
Your role will include:
Supervision and coordination of all staff on your unit
Maintaining high levels of clinical competence on your unit
Mentoring any junior staff
Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
Assess clients care needs, and provide direct…
NROL Planner- Rail
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
I am currently looking for an experienced NROL Planner (Network Rail Online Logistics) to work on a Crossrail project based out of Romford. You must know the Anglia region well.
* Experience using NROL- ESSENTIAL
* Rail experience
* Knowledge of the Anglia region
* Experience ordering and planning rail born materials
This is an urgent requirement, to be considered, please forward your CV to or call me on 01332 861861…
About the role
Manages the commercial and contractual control and co-ordination for a section of a large project, medium size project, or a number of small size projects involving a high degree of complexity and/or risk. Manages the quantity surveying team and advises the Operational Lead on all aspects relating to commercial activity for the designated project(s).
What you'll be doing
• Preparation and implementation of a project specific commercial strategy to ensure robust Cost Management and production of Project Monthly Reports in accordance with the our clients Reporting timetable.
• EAct building strong supply chain relationships.…
A major rail organisation in the South East are looking for a Project Manager for their Rochester site. The role of the Project Manager is to help deliver a number of multi million pound projects projects such as; under track crossing, monitoring equipments and railway civil engineering.
The ideal Project Manager will be from a track works or civil engineering construction background and will have experience with; under track crossing, track monitoring and Network Rail processes.
This is an urgent role with a leading organisation, and they will look to interview suitable candidates ASAP. If you are interested, please click apply via this…
HSQE Advisor-Rail, Civil, Construction
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate
* PTS, IWA, First Aid
Provide assistance for and work alongside our current HSQE team, to oversee relevant H&S issues on site and report back to the HSQE team, to be additional eyes and ears on the ground effectively communicating and liaising with all parties.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
* Assist with site set up in line with HSQE requirements, ensuring that site set up is conducted taking cognisance of possible pollution pathways and work site…
Quantity Surveyor/Senior QS x2 - Rail & Civil Projects - Contractor
cï¿½40-55k + package
My client is a multi-disciplinary civil engineering and construction company delivering civil engineering and building projects in sectors that include transport, water, power, ports and harbours. They have some flagship projects with clients that include Dover Harbour Board, Crossrail, LUL, Dockland Light Railway and Network Rail, power upgrades, station and ticket office refurbishments, platform extensions and new bridges. A wide cross-section of civil and building projects.
There is now an exciting opportunity for a QS or…