Quick Search Jobs
Charities jobs in Swanage
Our client a long established charity are seeking gas/mechanical technicians to join the company.
· Work on own and proactively carry out routine planed preventative maintenance (PPM), repair and diagnose complex non-standard faults and carry out repairs.
· Install new plant and equipment when required.
· Proactively carry out repairs, maintenance & installation outside of their core trade but within their capabilities
· Monitor and make alterations to temperature and plant controls via a BMS system. Ensure energy saving BMS controls are working in accordance with best practice
· Manage help desk function & tasks
· Procure & maintain stock...
Support Worker - Bournemouth
KeyRing is a registered charity supporting vulnerable adults to live independently in the community.
We currently have a vacancy for a Support Worker based in Bournemouth and surrounding areas for 12 hours per week.
Salary £7.50 per hour - generous holiday allowance of 30 days per year plus Bank Holidays (pro rata) full training and support given. The purpose of this role is to provide support to KeyRing members in an enabling way so that people take control of their lives and develop use and share their skills and talents.
These characteristics are essential for this role:
- Innovative problem...
Location: Bovington, Dorset
Part time permanent position - £25,000 (pro rata)
24 hours per week
Over 150,000 people visit the Museum every year where we bring the history of tanks and tank crew to life…This is a fabulous opportunity to work for the Museum as the Assistant Accountant.
As the Assistant Account you will play a crucial role in providing first hand assistance to the Company Accountant in the production of management accounts, processing payroll and assisting the finance team in the day to day finance operations. You will have a strong background in finance and be able to deputise for the Accountant in his...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a very reputable client based in Poole Dorset for a Marketing Co-ordinator with at least 2 years of experience to join our professional and growing team.
Ideal candidate will be extremely organised, with excellent copywriting skills and able to manage budgets.
Required: Marketing Qualification
Co-ordinating/supporting marketing activity, including:-
• Working with retail partners, agents and distributors to create marketing opportunities
• Liaising with Regional Sales Manager to plan and manage the allocation of marketing spend with retailer co-operations
• Executing Marketing campaigns and...