The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Chef de Rang - Horsham - £16,000
Become a Chef de Rang for an exclusive hotel. Based in Horsham, with a salary of £16,00 plus tips
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Rang to work in our Award Winning fine dining restaurant. As Chef de Rang you will be expected to work effectively as part of a team ensuring that all operations within the dining room run smoothly. The Chef de Rang will be passionate about great food and have a good knowledge of fine cuisine and wines.
• Supervising junior team members
• Support the Supervisor in the smooth running of the section
• Delivering excellent standards of…
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Rang / Waiter to join our client’s 2AA Rosette restaurant team at their historical 4AA Red Star Hotel set in over 50 acres of stunning gardens.
For the role of Chef de Rang / Waiter, the successful candidate will be responsible for all food and beverage orders and service in the restaurant. You will also be responsible for providing excellent customer service and a superior dining experience.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have relevant experience in a similar establishment
* Have previous waiting experience preferably at a Chef de Rang level
* Are confident and happy to engage…
This 17th century hotel is looking for an experienced chef de rang for assist in all food and beverage services. As Chef De Rang you will need to create a lasting impression of the excellent customer service and product knowledge you have shown to the hotels guests. You will be heavily involved the developing the current team in line with the hotels high standards.
We expect our Waiters to provide engaging and charismatic service to all our customers throughout service. A passion to continually develop your food, wine and cocktail knowledge to ensure we are always striving to improve the service we deliver is essential as we change our menus…
We are looking to appoint an experienced Chef De Rang to join an awarding winning boutique restaurant situated in a stunning location and recently undergone an extensive refurbishment. This ambitious kitchen is looking to make its mark on the culinary scene and is looking for someone who is focused and driven with heaps of personality.
This position is for the boutique restaurant of about 50 covers, serving modern Cornish produce right from their very doorstep. The Restaurant is open 7 days a week and has been voted number one for ‘Top Sunday lunches’ by The Times 2015 and ‘Best 20 places to eat by the sea’ by The Times 2014. With a fantastic…
A Chef De Rang needed for this beautiful property just outside of Bath. You will need previous rosette and hotel background as a waiter or waitress looking to progress their career.
The hotel is ideally looking for an Experienced Waiter / Chef de Rang who has:
- Have a Minimum Experience in a High Quality And Busy Destination Restaurant
- Are Passionate About Delivering the Highest Levels of Customer Service
- Are Charismatic and Confident In Engaging In Conversation with Customers
- Excellent Team Players with a Positive and Enthusiastic Attitude
- Are Immaculately Presented, Attentive and Proactive With the Ability to Respond Quickly…
Juice Hospitality are actively recruiting for an experienced floor based Restaurant Waiting Staff with high end Rosette or Michelin based experience. Our client is a super venue. The role will be a floor based position responsible for the smooth running of service from both a hands on operational perspective but also an operational management perspective.
Restaurant Service: Service duties will include the day to day operation of the Restaurant department providing exceptional customer service.
Ensuring your department has the highest level of profitability and to be pro-active in business generation, offering advice on services available…
My client is a luxury hotel situated in the cotswolds and they are looking to recruit for their restaurant.
Purpose of the role.
• To assist the restaurant team with the smooth running of the restaurant
Main Duties & Resposibilities.
• Gain knowledge of all of the food product sold in the hotel
• To assist the Chef de Rang by being at his/her disposal during service
• To work with the Chef de Rang on the station to a very high standard
• Implementing the hotel’s high standard practice & policies
• Ensuring high standards of spot check of tables, inside and outside areas
• Maintain a high personal standard of grooming
• Relaxed approach…