Refine Job Search
****CLEANING STAFF REQUIRED**** ****ASAP****
We are currently looking to recruit cleaning staff with good communication skills and previous commercial cleaning experience
* Spot cleaning of spillages
* Washing of floors, walls, etc.
* Vacuum cleaning.
* Emptying of litter bins.
* Polishing and dusting of the designate areas (which may include toilets and shower area)
the fixtures and fitting using, where appropriate, powered equipment.
* Wiping furniture, ledges, pipes, paintwork, doors and polishing door glass
* Cleaning toilets
* Mopping and spray cleaning hard floor surfaces
* Wiping and polishing...
£7.75 - £15.50/hour
Cleaner/Porter - Durham -Ongoing
Our leading Facilities Management company has an exiting opportunity for an experienced cleaner/porter to work at Durham Uni Hospital
You must have a current CRB/DBS check dated within 3 years.
£7.31p/h + holiday Pay
Experience with a leading Cleaning company Duties include:
Dusting General areas
Vacuum General Areas
Cleaning Wash Rooms
Waste disposal Experience required:
Previous cleaning experience
Flexible and able to consider extra hours if neededIf you meet our client's requirements, and are interested...
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Carrying out duties which include, cleaning , washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying the bins, polishing and dusting of designated areas, which include toilet and shower areas, fixtures and fittings, using where appropriate powered equipment.
• Reporting hazards, such as fire hazards, blockages, etc.
• To be able to adapt and comply with the service delivery of the school.
• Strong commitment to furthering equalities in both service and delivery and employment practice.
• Maybe asked to carry out other duties from time to time.
To communicate clearly and be able to understand...
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting Industrial Cleaners on behalf of our client in Welwyn Garden City. Immedidate start available!
Main responsabilities will include:
* Cleaning warehouses, offices
* Cleaning canteens and communal areas including toilets
* Cleaning classrooms and labratories
Successful applicants should have previous industrial cleaning experience and be able to commit toa 6am - 2pm shift Monday to Friday ongoing.
*APPLICANTS MUST DRIVE AND HAVE THEIR OWN TRANSPORT DUE TO REMOTE LOCATION AND START TIME OF WORK*
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only successful candidates...
10 hours per week
£6.50 per hour
We are currently on behalf of a company based in Leicester City Centre who requires an experienced cleaner to work on a temporary on going basis. You will be carrying out general office cleaning on a daily basis.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
* Cleaning and sanitising of toilets
* Cleaning and sanitising kitchen areas
* Sweeping and mopping of hard floors vacuuming
* Polishing of furniture
* Emptying waste bins
* Replenishing consumables
Cleaning experience is an advantage. 10 hours per week, working hours are flexible to suit either early morning or evening...
My client who are based on the outskirts of Harrogate, have a vacancy for a Cleaner to join their team on an on-going basis. As a Cleaner/ Hygiene operative the duties will include cleaning and maintaining both the shop floor and office areas, emptying bins, sweeping up and disposing of packaging and general waste.
The role demands a close attention to detail, experience of working in the most efficient manner and pro-actively taking responsibility to ensure the production and office areas are kept clean, tidy and safe. The successful candidates will also be expected to maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness at all times...
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Ashmead Road, Keynesham
Rate: £7.00 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Our client is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. They have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Working on varied cleaning tasks in a friendly team. Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
Hours are: Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 10am - 2pm. Over time...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Cleaner based in Rugeley, Staffordshire to join the leading global integrated security company, specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
As a Cleaner your duties will be to:
• Ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both the company and the Client.
• Safely carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given, using checklists provided.
• Report any maintenance required to the maintenance department and/or advise a member of the Supervisory or Management team...
Experienced cleaner required for my client in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire for a well known retailer.
My client is a large contract cleaning company with many large named clients providing an excellent cleaning service to their customers.
You must have a minimum of 6 months experience cleaning commercial properties, previous training on COSHH would be desirable although all training will be provided.
Please note transport will be essential for some areas due to the limitation of public transport at weekend and bank holidays.
Candidates with a minimum of 6 months experience only need apply.
Our Client is one of the UK's leading support services and construction companies with operations across the UK, Europe, Canada, the Middle East and Caribbean. They have a portfolio of award winning work in areas vital to society; health, education and regeneration, road, rail, defence and commercial property
SkyBlue is currently recruiting for a cleaner to join a well established team in Dewsbury.
Pay Rate: £6.50 per hour
Hours of work: 6:30 am to 08:30 am
Start Date: ASAP
Duties to include:
Experience working as a cleaner...
Job Title; Cleaner, Hygiene Operative
Skills; Cleaning, hygiene
- Ensure all production areas are kept in clean and safe working environment
- Maintain high standard of hygiene, cleaning all areas of the plant, offices and toilets.
- Correct handling, usage and dosage of cleaning chemicals
- Ensure relevant hygiene paperwork is completed accurately and within time frame
- Working on a day shift
- Previous experience within a similar role (factory or engineering cleaning)
- Great attention to detail
- Permanent role
- Free Parking
To be considered...
Premier Work Support are currently looking to recruit experience cleaners for a prestigious venue in London's Docklands.
To carry out general cleaning and associated duties and ensure all designated areas are free from waste as necessary. This includes, litter picking, emptying bins and vacuum cleaning.
A current and valid Passport
Right to work in the UK
Previous cleaning experience essential
Ability to work varied shifts/hours, day and/or night including weekends.
Please apply online at your earliest convenience, or call us on 020 7069 4176.
We are looking for an exceptional cleaner to work to very high standards in our client's warehouse based in Ruislip.
Will need to be available Monday to Friday 6am - 10am
Your role will include office cleaning along with all basic cleaning including vacuuming, dusting, toilet cleaning, sweeping up of warehouse.
Candidates must have previous experience and if possible a CRB.
This is a temporary role starting Friday 24th October until Friday 31st October to cover staff holidays.
To be considered for this role please click "apply" and submit your up to date CV....
£11,900 per annum
I am looking for a Cleaner to work in the Heathrow area
*Cleaning all common areas of the building to a high standard, complying with acknowledged best practice in the use of all materials and equipment
*Inspecting, on a daily basis, all external and internal areas of the residential buildings and reporting any defects, security or health and safety concerns to the Property Manager
*Entering all relevant comments in the reception diary, as necessary
*Changing all defective light bulbs where appropriate
*Providing a high level of customer service at the development...
My client based in the Wolverhampton area are looking for a cleaner to start immediately on a temporary basis.
- Cleaning Changing rooms
- Cleaning washrooms and toilets.
- Keeping changing rooms clean and tidy @ all times.
- Emptying bins.
- All other cleaning duties as required.
The Successful Candidate.
-Will be available to start immediately.
- Be available to work the hours required.
Monday to Friday 7.00pm till 11.00pm
Sunday 5.00pm till 9.00pm
This is to start immediately, please call Angela Gordon on 01384 456782.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.Adecco is acting as an Employment Business...
Cleaner. Based in Stratford Upon Avon £6.50p/h
This is a temporary position covering sickness. You will be required to work Monday - Friday 4.30pm - 7.30pm
Responsibilities for the role of Cleaner:
Work according to legislative regulations
Provide a cleaning service that delivers to the contractual requirements
Control stock levels and order consumables to ensure service delivery through the correct channels
Operate machinery safely and in line with the guidelines and training provided
To ensure a high quality service is provided to the building users at all times ensuring customer satisfaction
To report any concerns or issues...
AS&T are recruiting a Cleaner for an immediate start working on a temporary basis for our client based in Sheffield.
Flexible in regards to working hours
Strong work history
Reliable & Trustworthy
Responsibilities & Duties:
Completing desired cleaning specifications to client requirements
Using specified cleaning products & materials required for the job i.e chemicals & microfiber cloth.
Maintaining equipment & keeping vehicle clean & tidy at all times
Adhering to health & safety regulations
7:00am - :10:00am Monday - Friday
15 hours guaranteed per week (potential overtime)
Candidates will only be considered...
We currently have a requirement for a Cleaner to work at a busy manufacturing site in Eye, Suffolk.
* To carry out all work as requested
* Carry out cleaning in designated areas, in accordance with the schedule, and ensure that all areas are clean and hygienic
* Vacuum, clean/polish, emptying bins
* Cleaning toilet areas and shower facilities
* Laundry room duties, using a washing machine and tumble dryer for staff uniforms
* Observe the site rules and wear appropriate PPE at all times
* Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain...
Cleaner Required - 6.50 per hour
Our client is an established, award winning provider of international logistic and fright services who provide a wide range of tailored solutions for clients throughout the UK, Europe and across all Worldwide trade routes.
The company require a cleaner to attend to the offices which are on three sites, 2 buildings adjacent to each plus a small unit, approx 55 desk spaces plus 9 toilet areas with a total of 17 sit down loos, 5 - 6 urinals, 4 kitchen areas plus 1 main reception. All cleaning equipment will be supplied
The position is an ongoing temp position with an immediate start...
BRC Social Housing are currently recruiting for an experienced office cleaner for one of our clients in Plymouth.
You must have previous experience of cleaning office buildings to a high standard and be available between the hours of 4.30pm and 7.15pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 4.30pm and 8pm Tuesdays and Thursdays.
This role is initially for 6 weeks but there is an opportunity to apply for a permanent role after this period.
Cleaner jobs in the South West are dealt with by our experienced consultant Mark Grove. Mark can be contacted at BRC Social Housing by calling 0117 923 9100 or on email at Mark.
Warwickshire Disability offers overnight residential short breaks to children aged 5-17 with severe learning disabilities and complex needs.
Fixed-term initially 3 months to cover maternity leave
A cleaner is required to cover maternity leave and will be responsible for maintaining a clean, safe environment for children. Duties include bed-making, laundry duties and shopping in addition to cleaning.
Awareness of Health & Safety issues in relation to cleaning tasks and project environment.
Tasks will require moving and handling of objects.
Ability to undertake domestic and laundry tasks essential...
My client is looking for a cleaner to join them on a temporary ongoing basis starting Friday 24th October 2014.
Must be reliable, able to get to the centre of Boston and responsible due to this being a key holders position.
You will need to have a credit check done as well as providing two work refernaces.
Only apply if you meet the above criteria please call Sophie on 01480 435000 or 07795814766 to get more details
Duties will include hoovering, dusting, cleaning toilets and empting bins and any other related task that needs to be done.
This role could go on for 7 weeks so please send your CV across for immediate consideration.
Pertemps are currently recruiting for a cleaner to work in a school in Wallingford.
We are looking for the candidate to start after the half term coming up (half term finishing on Friday 31st October).
The candidate will be cleaning the school once the children have left.
This position is permanent, but there will be a 3 month probation period first of all.
The hours are part time and the pay rates are:
- From 16:00 - 17:00 = £8.02
- From 17:00 - 19:00 = £9.51
The shifts are 16:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday.
CANDIDATE MUST BE OR ALREADY HAVE BEEN DVS CHECKED....
* To ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained building, offices, classrooms, canteen and accommodation areas to the agreed standards.
* To carry out all cleaning duties such as mopping of floors, damp dusting, cleaning of basins, sinks and toilet areas.
* Refilling of toilet rolls, hand towels and soap dispensers.
* Removing rubbish to designated areas.
* To be fully compliant with H&S, COSHH Regulations.
* The role is part time working from 3:00pm to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
* A flexible attitude is essential along with excellent customer service skills.
* Good written and verbal...
Jark Construction seek a reliable Cleaner to start Thursday 16th October in Chelmsford, Essex.
You will be working for a well know and reputable Main Contractor, with many projects running in the Essex area.
All own products required inc. hoover, mop etc. along with 2 reference contacts and ID; Passport/BirthCert, Driving License/Utilty Bill, and proof of National Insurance Number. You must be a good time keeper and keen to work.
To apply please call 01702 667677 or email (url removed)