The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
ID Medical is currently seeking experienced Clinical Fellows in General Surgery, Trauma & Orthopaedics and ENT for immediate placement in South Wales. The position is available on a full time or part time basis.
A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident. This department is diverse, showing the need for a candidate who shows initiative and demonstrates clear decision making.
Job title: Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedics
Location: South Wales
Salary: £28,000 - £39,000 pa
Start Date: ASAP
Core duties would include:
Ward round and inpatient care…
Participation in the Specialist Registrar Teaching programme is available and includes experience in radiotherapy planning for a wide range of treatments, including stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), stereotactic ablative radiotherapy (SABR) site specific multi-disciplinary meetings and clinics.
- To assist Consultant Clinical Oncologists in the day to day management of their patients whilst undergoing radiotherapy treatment.
- To provide assistance to the Consultant Clinical Oncologists, Radiographers, Physicists
- To attend to emergencies and urgent requests from the CNSRT in the absence of the treating…
Do you want to work for a dynamic and innovative company? My client is currently looking for a clinical assistant/administrator to join their successful and expanding team of professionals.
• General Office Administration
• Accurate recording of patient data
• Producing patient reports and correspondence
• Managing patient relationships
• Basic pre screening of patients – eye checks – full training given
• Checking clinical equipment, quality and escalating any issues or infection risk issues
• You will be required to work at another site 4 to 5 times a month so must have own transport
The successful candidate:
We are looking for a Community Therapy Assistant to be based in Stanmore. We are working in partnership with RNOH to provide early supported discharge to patients.
- Salary up to £21000
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Cover after 3 months
To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to provide effective and high quality care to patients in a home environment.
* Work as a member of the team providing a high standard of care to patients and their carers.
* Work alongside the Physiotherapist to deliver care including but not limited…
Graduate Learning Support Assistant | LSA - Wandsworth, South West London
Are you keen on perusing a career in educational/clinical psychology?
Perhaps you are considering becoming a SEN teacher?
Could you commit to a full academic years experience?
A enthusiastic graduate who excels across the board is wanted to become a Graduate Learning Support Assistant | LSA at this inclusive secondary school in Wandsworth, South West London.
***Graduate Learning Support Assistant | LSA at a
***Progressive secondary school in Wandsworth, South West London
***Role available September
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
***Starting at £60…
Please note: This is a temporary role with a view to going permanent for the right candidate
POSITION: Patient Services Team Leader
LOCATION: Cosham, Portsmouth (PO6)
DURATION: min 9 Months maternity cover (poss perm contract)
HOURS OF WORK: 7 Hours per day (Shifts between 7am and 10pm MON - FRI and every other weekend with a day off in the week)
RATE OF PAY: £8.68 p/hour (Saturday/ weekend day evenings +2.60 per hr & Sunday/ BH Rate: + 5.20 per hr)
The Team leader will be responsible to the Facilities Management for the cleanliness of the hospital and the supervision of ward housekeepers and patient service assistants…