Refine Job Search
A well established blue chip organisation based in Manchester, are looking for a professionally driven contracts manager to join their contracts management team in order to manage and maintain best value framework contracts with suppliers involved in the delivery of our capital spend programmes.
Lead, coach and develop the team with particular focus on direct reports in order to deliver or exceed their annual targets and identify future potential, and develop individuals in line with business requirements.
Responsible for the development of, and own, fit for purpose contract documentation e.g. Ts and Cs, schedule of services...
£60000 - £65000/annum
York Business Park
£35000 - £40000/annum
£28 - £30/hour
£18000 - £23000/annum
Overall Job Purpose:
Key duties and main responsibilities
Overall the role holder will:
• To review, manage and negotiate Supplier Commercial Agreements in line with company guidelines
• To maintain company Supplier database
• To ensure timely renewal of Supplier agreement s and archive all contracts for future reference
Main Duties of Job
• To be company’s central point for all Supplier contracts
• To review, draft changes and negotiate to final agreement with the Suppliers
• Create and maintain supplier database
• Manage contract sign-off process in line with company process – Ensure contracts are signed / countersigned, originals...
£25000 - £30000/annum
£19647 - £25743/annum
Contracts Director - Regional Contractor
Future Build Recruitment are currently searching for a Senior Construction Manager / Contracts Director to work for a large regional contractor based in Kent & covering sites in the Southern Home Counties and London. The company deliver new build and refurbishment projects between £1m to £20m in a range of sectors including education, leisure, residential, heritage and commercial. the position has arisen due to substantial growth within the company this year.
This is a new role within the company and presents a unique opportunity in that you will be working as the 'number 2' to the Construction...
Contracts Manager – Main Contractor – Kent / Sussex / Surrey
Our client is a medium sized main contractor established over 75 years. They specialize in education, housing, leisure, retail, commercial and health care projects with values between £500k and £15 million.
Reporting to the Construction Director, responsible for managing all site-based activities on 2 or 3 contracts at any one time to ensure building contracts are:
• Delivered on time,
• To the required standards within budget,
• Whilst maximising client satisfaction.
• Direct Reports: Site Managers, Project Surveyor, Contract Administrators...
A Leading construction, services and property group specialising in building and civil engineering, support services, commercial property development, structured property financing and private and affordable housing
About the Client:
Our client is very well established, covering a large range of sectors all across the construction industry. They have a turnover exceeding £1bn, and offer strong prospects for progressive forward thinking individuals
About the Role:
* Manage service delivery, client and key stakeholders in line with contract and/or contract portfolio KPI's and local performance indicators
* Ensure service...
Contracts Manager (Main Contractor)
Are you a Contracts Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work on exciting schemes that are changing the face of the Gloucestershire? Are you interested in progressing and developing your skills with a major construction contractor committed to investing in their staff?
A Main Contractor operating in the Gloucestershire construction market is currently seeking to recruit a Contracts Manager; the company has a focus on design & build contracts within education, commercial, residential and regeneration sectors up to £50m.
The business is one of the UK's largest construction groups, operating...
Quantity Surveyor- Main Contractor
Pay - £30-40k p.a.
My client are one of the UK's largest builders and developers of premium houses and flats, they are a healthy company with a good history. This is a great opportunity to work with a main contractor and gain experience working on jobs of value up to £3.5 million.
The job is a permanent position with an excellent chance of progression.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications/attributes:
• Carry out and provide accurate measure, costing and working within budget and margins
• Experience in applying cost coding...
Contracts Manager - Social Housing
The job holder will be responsible for the operation of the business. They will be required to work closely with the Branch & Regional Operations Manager. To manage the day to day operation of a large Social Housing Maintenance contract and have overall responsibility for tenant and client satisfaction and involvement. Controlling all elements of the contract, including budgeting and cost control, client liaison. To manage an office team and a directly employed operational team
Responsible for the timely and accurate invoicing of the client, overhead and cost control of the branch including salaries...
Contracts Manager - Residential Housing
£40k - £55k + Benefits (DOE)
My client is a national residential developer with an excellent reputation for delivering projects on time, on budget and safely. They are currently seeking to recruit a Contracts Manager to deliver projects within the North East. The Contracts Manager will be responsible for providing visible leadership and direction to the profitable delivery of schemes, whilst maintaining customer satisfaction and obtaining results through the team.
You must have experience of delivering new build housing or new build social housing schemes with an individual...
A contracted Python and Django developer is required to join a dedicated team in the Manchester area to support the development and enhancement of a cross platform product with a large customer base.
This role will require experience with Agile methodology and the ScrumMaster role, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration Servers (CIS), code review procedure and advanced version control structure (GIT).
Experience in team leadership on agile programmes
Excellent knowledge of Python
Unit test experience
Knowledge of the Django infrastructure.
Knowledge of Qt application...
An oxfordshire based company operating in the automotive sector have a requirement for a skilled vehicle technician to work on research and development projects for new model releases.
Offering the prospect of a long term contract this is an excellent opportunity to work within a prestige automotive environment on high spec vehicles and producing highly useful information for the development of future vehicles.
A background in working at an advanced technician level handling automotive servicing or repair within a dealership or OEM specialist will be intregral to the role as well as possessing a comprehensive knowledge of high spec vehicle...
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000k (D.O.E) + Company Car
We have an immediate requirement for a Contracts Manager on behalf of our client, a groundworks contractor who specialise in; Enabling works, Basement and Temporary works, Sub Structures and Foundations, Drainage, Reinforced Concrete Super Structures and External Works.
Our client are especially seeking a Contracts Manager with a solid background working on groundworks projects and developments for sub-contractors. The successful applicant will be managing 2 to 6 different sites at any one time with the value of the projects ranging...
Title: Contract Administrator
Salary: £19,000 to £21,000
Location: St Albans
Our client who is a well-established business is looking for a contract administrator to support their existing contract function. You will be part of a team of 8 and will need to have excellent Microsoft Excel skills. The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in a similar role or at least have 2 years solid administration experience working in a high pressured environment where accurate working is essential.
• Checking of incoming contracts against internal checklist
• Working closely with operations manager to ensure contracts...
Commercial Manager / Contracts Manager (Supply Chain) - Aerospace, Defence.
As a Commercial Manager / Contracts Manager– (Supply Chain) your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Degree educated or equivalent.
• Strong commercial/contract management background.
• Experience in developing contracts in a defence environment.
• Background within Aerospace engineering ideal.
• Procurement experience.
• CIPs qualified (preferred).
As a Commercial Manager / Contracts Manager– (Supply Chain) your main responsibilities will involve:
• Accountable for managing the Procurement contracting process to ensure governance...
1 Year Contract
Must be able to obtain SC Clearance and eligible to work in the UK
• Must have a min of 5 years of contract management covering a range of products and services and input into contracting strategies.
• Experience of involvement in a variety of procurements covering a range of products and services Evidence of guidance/advice to internal and external customers with issues being resolved promptly Adherence to all legislative, regulatory and company procedures and standards
• Desirable - HNC or equivalent NVQ ACIPS
To encompass all aspects of procurement and supply chain management demanding...
Contracts Manager - North West
£40,000 - £50,000 Depending on Experience, Plus Package
Our Client, a North West based Main Contractor are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their framework team, who will be responsible for first line management of the contracts team including; Project Manager, Site Manager and Site Supervisor.
•To consistently behave and interact in a way that supports the achievement of the company’s overall vision of creating a special place to work and in line with the values of the business; friendly and supportive, open, fair and challenging
•Overall responsibility for the management...
Contract Supervisor – Facilities Management
Location – Midlands
Salary - £35k + Car + Package
Sector – Facilities Management / Hard FM
An opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a Contract Supervisor for a leading UK Facilities Management business. The role would see the successful candidate working with the Operations Manager to ensure the smooth running of the contract. This is a hard FM contract so an M&E background is required.
• Contract Supervisor working for a Leading Facilities Management business
• Based on one £2million contract covering the wider Midlands region
• The role would require travel...
Assistant Director of Contracts
My client, a forward thinking NHS CCG in London is looking for an interim AD of Contracts for an initial 6 month contract.
They are looking for immediately available candidates who posses the following:
Senior, high level acute & community contract experience
Experience of negotiating multi million pound contracts
Strategic & political influencing skills
Experience of being the link between operational delivery, performance, clinical quality & contracting
Proven experience of working as an Assistant Director of Contracts or similar level
Experience of leading on contracts
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a FM Contracts Manager to manage the delivery of all FM contracts and procurement activity developing robust relationships with external contractors and internal stakeholders.
* To provide efficient, effective, economic and compliant contracting and procurement services delivering a comprehensive raft of contractual arrangements meeting the current and future needs of the non-housing estate.
* This is a vital role that provides CFM with in depth knowledge of NEC3 contracting, commercial tendering advice and ensures support contracts provide efficient, effective services...
Are you a Contracts Engineer/Manager with experience of managing refrigeration and Air Conditioning installation projects? If so please email your CV or apply via the website today.
Contracts Engineer/Manager - Air conditioning/Refrigeration
Location: Commutable from Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester, Chelmsford and Braintree with regular travel in to London.
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 + Company Car
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week.
My client is leading air conditioning and refrigeration supplier with a large number of large blue chip contracts throughout London and the South East. Due...
A leading pharmaceutical provider, currently have a requirement for a Contract Manager to join them in their West Lothian site
Develop and prepare contracts for assigned customers, to support the Global sales team.
• Work closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts
• Act as Team Lead on assigned projects and manage the contract development process for large, complex contracts and provide support as required
• Act as primary customer interface on large, complex contracts, responsible for maintaining and developing customer relationships
• Revise or develop the contracts...
• To oversee the effective running of projects to ensure they meet client and contract requirements, including budget, programme, quality and safety.
• To communicate with clients\customers resolving any issues or queries relating to the contract management in a timely and professional manner.
• To highlight changes and variations to the project at the earliest opportunity, including appropriate cost implications and changes to programme.
• To ensure the Management team are fully aware of any changes to project or contract programmes, to ensure that appropriate variances charges, labour reallocation...
Contract Manager Permanent
Salary+ car allowance
My client is a regional building and refurbishment contractor. Due to there ever increasing workload they are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team. The Contracts Manager will ideally have main contracting experience and will have been involved with projects for principle contractors. The projects would involve both new building and refurbishment elements, so previous experience of building projects is essential.
My client is looking for someone who has client facing experience and can chair and hold meetings with new and exiting clients...
Position - Contracts manager
Location - Reading
Salary - £64,000 - £70,000 + Car/allowance+ pension + Share scheme
My Client is a well known and established international contractor based in Reading, they have been working in the construction industry for over 50 years and specialise in new build and refurbishments contracts for commercial, education and health care contracts value range from £3Million - £22 Million.
The company have secured the next 3 years of work located In Hampshire, Thames Valley and Oxford. Due to the company growth & expansion they are seeking to employee a contracts manager to oversee 3/4 projects. The ideal...
Contracts Manager - Social Housing Refurbishments
Permanent - if immediate Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
£45k - £50k + Car
This is a privately owned regional contractor within the East Midlands and turnovers in excess of £30million per year are now looking to recruit and experienced Contracts Manager. Many of their projects range between £750k to £6m covering a variety of sectors Local Authority and Social Housing.
The Contracts Manager will be managing Decent Homes Social Housing refurbishments refurbishment contracts on high rise and lows level housing, works include internal and external...