The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
We are GAME, the UK’s leading high-street videogames retailer, and pride ourselves on our people. With over 300 dedicated store teams across the country and a support and distribution centre filled with experts in their field, we know that are our teams are key to our success.
Our success is driven by being at the heart of the UK’s gaming community through delivering incredible games launches and fantastic exclusive events. We are always looking for great talent and you’ll need to show that you can be the best and be part of a team which strives to be at the heart of the gaming community and industry, delivering for customers, teams…
£50000 - £75000/annum
Mac Tools are part of Stanley Black & Decker, a £7 billion organisation employing over 30,000 people worldwide
We are looking for business minded people to promote and sell the Mac Tools brand and products to automotive companies in their local area
We are not looking for employee's, we're looking for business partners
We're looking for people to join the UK's most rapidly expanding tool distribution franchise which has outperformed the market for the last 4 years
- Be your own boss with the freedom and flexibility to work the hours you want
- With no ongoing royalties you keep 100% of…
£3000 - £50000/annum
• Work From Home.
• Flexible Hours.
• No Experience Necessary.
• Full Training And Support.
• Career Progression Available.
• Luxury Car & Foreign Travel Incentives.
Retail Sales Assistants and Team Leaders are required to work from home full or part time with one of the UK's most established home shopping businesses, trading successfully for over 90 years.
We train and coach individuals from all walks of life to benefit from an array of opportunities, working flexible hours to fit around a busy family life, or other work commitments. You can be your own boss, earn an unrestricted…
Toolstation is one of the UK's fastest growing companies and as such can offer career development opportunities that are second to none.
Owned by Travis Perkins group PLC, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including competitive salary, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
We are currently looking for an Outward Operations Manager for our team in our retail distribution centre in Redditch.
Toolstation truly is a multi-channel retailer and we have a very exciting and challenging new store roll out schedule…
With previous hands on experience within next day pallet and parcel distribution , you will be an effective man manager and have strong organisational skills.
Key tasks of the role will also include:
· To improve and maintain delivery performance for the northern territory which consist of 4 depots, Manchester, Featherstone, Featherstone and Larkhall.
· Achieve 100% premium delivery service – 9.00am, am’s & next day.
· Ensure good communication between your depots, head office and Regional…
1. To define and manage the processes for the distribution, dispatch and shipping of goods.
2. to draft, publish and maintain the company's distribution plan
3. to negotiate, select and establish contractual arrangements with appropriate logistics service providers, in association with the company's procurement department.
4. to manage the company's logistics service providers.
5. to ensure compliance with the relevant legal requirements for the import and export of goods.
6. to ensure the distribution team is appropriately organized and staffed to enable it to achieve the company's published distribution plan and other related…
£28000 - £32000/annum
The purpose of this role is to manage a Client Services Account Team representing specific Charities of differing sizes. To liaise closely with and report to the Charities.
Key responsibilities are:
· To forge a close working relationship with the Client/s, liaising closely with them on progress reports, requirements and developments.
· To closely manage the Client Services team including task allocation,…
£40000 - £50000/annum
Parker Engineered Materials Group has formed a Global Services Organisation to deliver high levels of customer service through ease of doing business, stock availability, value added services and quick turn / low volume manufacture. The Glasgow Business Unit, together with Units in Houston and Edmonton form the Oil & Gas Service element of this organisation.
This dual role has been created with the pending retirement of the existing Customer Service Manager and the current Business Unit Leader being appointed to the Global Service Manager with a remit to grow and expand…
£45000 - £50000/annum
This is a very hands on technical role and you will need to demonstrate experience and skills in a wide range of predominantly Microsoft technologies.
These will include but will not be limited to:
MS SQL Server
Cisco Switches and routers
Service Desk Systems
Store Tills (EPoS)
This is a multi-sited role where you will be responsible for a small team of 2-3 and will…
Distribution Manager - Hertfordshire
A forward-thinking Distribution Manager is currently being sought by MVP’s client, a successful multi-channel distributor. In this role, you will provide inspirational leadership to develop distribution performance, innovation and strategy. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the company’s warehousing and distribution operations.
• Manage day to day distribution operations
• Co-ordinate the flow of work between Fulfilment and Logistics
• Recruit, develop and identify talent to support the team in the delivery of their objectives.
• Actively participate in daily…
Distribution Manager for market leading processors of High Performance Vision and Insulated Spandrel Glass Panels, based in Huddersfield offering an attractive basic salary plus bonus and benefits.
As a result of continuing growth and ambitious plans for the future, the successful candidate will further strengthen the company's operations team.
The role of Distribution Manager:
- Oversee all load build, scheduling, route planning and transport functions.
- Responsible for departmental budgetary compliance.
- A practiced distribution professional with good communication and motivational skills.
- Hands on manager who leads by example…
We are recruiting a Distribution / Logistics Manager for a successful business who has recently managed a period of change to support further growth.
The role will provide support and leadership to develop Distribution performance, innovation and strategy - ensuring that the business consistently achieves its planned goals and objectives.
Duties will include:
- Manage the day to day Distribution operation
- Ensure compliance
-Develop tools for tracking KPI's
-Review expenditure to achieve budgets
- Identify standard operating procedures for all processes
- Manage the relationships with third party suppliers
Up to £30k per annum (d.o.e)
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
This is an excellent job opportunity for an experienced Distribution Manager to join a thriving and changing Telford based manufacturer to assist in managing the Transport and Warehouse functions within the business. You will have responsibility for:
• Leading a team of Warehouse Operatives, Transport and Logistics staff
• Liaise with the Production function to ensure effective use of the Warehouse space to maximise efficiency
• Management of all pick, pack and despatch functions as well as inventory control.
The Works are recruiting on behalf of a medical company for Distribution Operatives.
The work as a Distribution Operative will involve:
• Collecting medication, stationary and specimens and delivering to the relevant areas
• Walking up to 20 miles per day
• Being polite and courteous to colleagues and patients
To be considered for the role of Distribution Operative you must:
• Be fit and healthy
• Work quickly and accurately
• Be polite and courteous at all times
• Have excellent written and verbal communication
Normal working hours are 0700-1600, Monday to Friday and the pay rate is £6.50 per hour. Overtime is available at an enhanced…
Currently recruiting on behalf of an online luxury fashion company looking for career motivated individuals to join there growing team.
Your key responsibilities as a distribution assistant is preparing orders for shipping in their signature packaging, ensuring that each customer receives a package that reflects this very high end brand. Your role as a distribution assistant is essential to the client experience.
•Ensure all merchandise is allocated to the correct customer order.
•Inspect garments to ensure quality and verify all tags are attached and item has the correct SKU.
•Properly process defective/ faulty…
Shifts between 6.00am - 8.00pm
Salary £28.000 - £29.000 per annum
Our company is one of the UK's largest independently owned distributors of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning products. Operating from seven offices nationally, our company works closely with Consultants, Contractors and Manufacturers. Providing design expertise, core product stock holding, delivery where and when required, backed up by full technical support and onsite technical services.
• Cover shifts
• Taking full responsibility for the branch
• Responsible of the warehouse
• Supervision of staff
• Management of…
We are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are actively seeking a Distribution Coordinator to work in Norwich.
You must have excellent communication skills in order to develop and maintain good relationships with customers. You should be able to work well within a team environment, be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Speak to customers on the telephone
- Receipt of customers care
- Schedule orders to ensure optimum use of transport
- Liaise with plants an customers to advise of any delivery problems
- Input and maintain orders
- Price quotations
- Chasing new orders
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a distribution clerk to work for a busy manufacturing company located in Nelson.
Your primary role will involve booking in deliveries with various companies, liaising with LGV drivers and other associated administration work.
This position is full-time hours and initially start on a temporary contract. …
My client is a leading supplier of commercial services to governments and authorities in the UK and worldwide. They are seeking an experienced Distribution Manager to develop their service offering to their clients
As a senior member of the Production Management team you will play a pivotal role in developing the manufacturing and production process within the Distribution sector of the business. Working closely with the Production Director and Works Manager to streamline processes, reducing spoilage costs, improving of KPI’s and bringing complex projects under budget, to the exact quality and on time.
* Using already proven skills…
We are a multi-million pound turnover, industrial supply company, and are looking for a Training Officer within our Distribution Centre to join our successful team. Our mission is to be the best industrial distributor in the world, as measured by our associates, customers, owners and suppliers.
You must have 'Instructional Training' experience and a recognised training qualification to apply for this role.
Design, deliver and evaluate new hire training through to "job-ready" associate
Identify needs, design, deliver and evaluate existing Associates through all department training
Identify needs, design, deliver and evaluate cross…
Distribution Planning Administrator / Supervisor
£21,000 - £22,000 + Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a shipping and distribution business based in Portsmouth who are looking for a Distribution Planning Administrator/ Supervisor to join their team in this new role within the company.
Working to provide excellent levels of customer services to all clients and provide support to the distribution department
Supporting to ensure accurate order inputting and processing
Coordinating the onsite transport in and out of the port and manage the traffic flow
JOB TITLE: Warehousing and Distribution and PMO Assessor
SALARY: £600 per portfolio
This is a part time temporary position.
Protocol is recruiting for an experienced Warehousing and Distribution and PMO Assessor to undertake a part time temporary role on behalf of a leading Further Education College in Bolton.
This is a fantastic opportunity to pass your specialist skills on to the next generation of Warehousing and Distribution and PMO professionals.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
*Hold a relevant assessing qualification
*Hold a level 3 qualification in Warehousing and Distribution and PMO…
Excellent opportunity for an engineer with transport/distribution knowledge to work at this world leading industrial engineering company based in the Midlands.
As Production & Distribution Manager you will be responsible for stock production of industrial gas and beverage products, managing production operatives, production schedules and following quality and production procedures. The majority of your role will be managing transport & fleet operations, so prior experience of this is essential.
Manage distribution fleet operations/next day deliveries
Manage site operations
Manage production & stock
Supervise production operatives…
Role: Production & Distribution Manager
Location: West Midlands
Salary: up to £40'000/annum
Benefits: Competitive basic, Pension, Healthcare
An experienced Production & Distribution Manager required to join my client, a specialist global producer and supplier of industrial and medical gasses. This is a newly created role and offers a competitive salary, pension and healthcare scheme to the appropriate candidate.
An experienced manager to manage Production and Stock of Industrial Gas and Beverage products including the following activities.
The coordination and planning of production schedules, shift patterns and resources ,
Distribution Manager - Aggregates
An opportunity has risen within one of the countries leading supplier of Recycled Aggregates to run a plant/distribution site, becoming a manager responsible for smooth operations through arrival, transfer and transportation of the businesses commodities.
You will be responsible for a number of drivers/vehicles plus plant operators on site. Ideally coming from a position where you are converse with distribution operations within an Aggregates or Mining Materials industry. We are looking for someone who is passionate about this particular industry and who is willing to go the extra mile to drive…
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing, multi-national high value product distribution business, operating as a Warehouse Distribution Centre Manager, delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base.
• Optimising Distribution Centre performance through effective leadership
• Accountable for driving high performance service and efficiency levels
• Delivering pre-determined KPI’s and SLA targets.
• Leading, motivating, coaching and developing team members and implementing string succession plan
• Delivering ‘same day ship’ performance
• Embed the strategic plan to ensure effective Supply Chain…
Our client is one of the largest independent furniture retailers in the South West.
They are currently looking for a Distribution/Logistics Manager to join their team in Ivybridge, This is a challenging but rewarding role.
The successful candidate for this exciting new role will manage a team of 12 and be responsible for all warehouse operations, including but not limited to
• Control of purchased goods - from goods inward to final customer delivery
• Manage delivery fleet availability and compliance with regulations
• Manage internal transfers to their store network…
Job title: Distribution General Manager
Salary: £70-85k + car + bonus + benefits
Location: North West
Our client is a leading manufacturer of power transmission products and work with an array of clients across a wide variety of industries. They are an internationally renowned organisation with outstanding opportunities for growth moving forward.
Major progression is targeted over the coming years and they now have an opportunity for a Distribution General Manager to join their team, responsible for and leading the UK and South West Europe businesses. Responsibilities will include:
• To coach, lead, develop and guide…
Warehouse Manager required for leading Food Distribution company based in West London. Warehouse Manager must have worked in Food Distribution or FMCG in a Warehouse Management role.
The Company :
"This food distribution company provide a first class delivery service to successful catering businesses throughout London and the Home Counties."
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience.
4 weeks holiday
The role :
Ensure adequate human resources to cover each day's operation
Obtain intake figures for the day and assist sales team with stock figures from previous day.
Check daily intake sheet from sales…
Our Client, a large fresh produce company based in the south west, have an exciting opportunity for a Distribution Planner to join their team. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be involved in a new position within this dynamic business that continues to grow.
* Liaise with hauliers to meet delivery and loading times.
* Use data from IT Systems to evaluate costs and plan improvements.
* Liaise with despatch with regard to loading times.
* Analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions
* Create loading plans whilst being aware of stock levels, to ensure that the lorry can be loaded quickly…
Distribution Coordinator/Transport Planner - Permanent - Immediate Start - Up to £25k
Our leading Construction client has a new and exiting opportunity for a Distribution Coordinator to work form offices near Welwyn (Panshanger Park - SG14)
Working with a leading Construction Sector supplier, you will mange and plan the distribution of materials to sites
This is a great opportunity for a proven Administrator or Coordinator looking to work for a market leading company that will offer clear career progression and development
Various shifts between 7am and 6pm (must be flexible) 42.5 hours per week
Must have previous…
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Logistics & Distribution Manager to join a hugely successful specialist electrical component distribution business on a full time basis at their state of the art facility in Milton Keynes. The company is experiencing rapid growth, has a real global presence and is a leader in its field. They are keen to hear from talented individuals who thrive on taking ownership in the strategic development of the business, wanting to make the role very much their own.
Key to your success will be your ability to man-manage. You will be a natural people person - engaging and motivational - with…