Retail Sales Assistants and Team Leaders – Home Based
• Work From Home.
•No Experience Necessary.
•Full Training And Support.
•Career Progression Available.
•Luxury Car & Foreign Travel Incentives.
Retail Sales Assistants and Team Leaders are required to work from home full or part time with one of the UK's most established home shopping businesses, trading successfully for over 90 years.
We train and coach individuals from all walks of life to benefit from an array of opportunities, working flexible hours to fit around a busy family life, or other work commitments. You can be your own boss, earn an unrestricted...
We are currently recruiting for a methodical and technically competent Systems Engineer to join an innovative and highly successful software company based in Ipswich.
As part of the Operations team, the primary focus for this role will be the ongoing management, monitoring and maintenance of the internal systems and infrastructure including development and quality assurance systems.
• Monitoring the operational platform using custom and 3rd party monitoring tools.
• Managing and maintenance of the office and production windows domains and servers (DNS, Active Directory etc.)
• Managing and maintenance of the development and quality...
Part and full time positions available - no experience necessary.
We are working with an award winning home retail marketing group founded in 1998. They train and coach individuals from all walks of life to benefit from an array of opportunities, including working flexible hours to fit around a busy family life, or other work commitments.
The company operates via home shopping distribution channels, the fastest growing worldwide retail trend. With 32million homes in the UK and the Republic of Ireland the opportunities for new team members are endless.
As a Retail Sales Distributors or Team Leader, you will work from home and be fully...
LAN / WLAN Wireless Aruba, Meraki, Aerohive, Meru, Network Engineer, Project Engineer, Focal Engineer, Foundry HP Cisco
Our client specialises in providing IT solutions and managed services to a wide range of businesses across all market sectors. Technical Service Engineers are primarily responsible for leading the technical delivery of projects within scope, budget, and time and to the satisfaction of the customer.
We require L3 Network Engineers with 5+ years in-depth experience with in Enterprise LAN / including WLAN Wireless Networking and associated technologies either as an Engineer or Technical Pre-Sales in another discipline. We...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Communications Coordinator within the IT team to join PPG Industries, the role offering an excellent salary including excellent benefits and ongoing career opportunities.
Communications Coordinator - Key Responsibilities:
- The Communication Coordinator should seek to implement and be responsible for gate keeper processes of key IT messages to ensure appropriate scheduling, content, distribution and communication medium.
- The Communication Coordinator works directly with key stakeholders to understand, identify and execute communication requirements.
- Leads communication projects and initiatives...
Sheridan Blake Executive Search Ltd – Engineering & Technical Divisions, are acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are currently recruiting personnel at all levels who are qualified/skilled/experienced as
JOB SPEC DETAILS
We currently have a number of vacancies at all levels within our Clients Ipswich Office, they are as follows:-
• Structural Engineer, Structural Design Engineer
• Estimator, Proposals Engineer, Quantity Surveyor
• Mechanical Engineer, Graduate Mechanical Engineer
• Design Engineer (Mechanical), Design Engineer (Building Services),...