Quick Search Jobs
Emergency jobs in Ipswich
A number of exciting opportunities are immediately available with our client for Emergency Medical Technicians to join this renowned organisation as they continue to expand their business within the ambulance sector. There are many skills and qualities required to work in this busy and rewarding environment however candidates are required to have the following qualifications as a minimum.
* Full Driving licence held for 2 years with a maximum of 6 points
* IHCD D1/D2 driving qualification
* 6 months experience working within the EMT field
These roles will involve responding to a range of planned and unplanned non-emergency...
Senior Engineer (Rail)
NES Track currently have an opportunity for a Motivated, team player, looking to develop on your engineering career in a busy civil engineering consultancy.
NES Track have are recruiting on behalf of multi-disciplinary consultancy with a successful and expanding Civil Engineering team whom have worked on and managemened award winning projects.
Projects encompass all civil engineering sectors including rail, energy, highways and infrastructure.
You should have significant hands-on experience relating to the design of civil engineering structures eg retaining walls, culverts, bridges,...
***FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY VACANCY, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
Our client is a leading specialist frozen & chilled food manufacturing company based in Suffolk. They are currently seeking to recruit a Production Manager who’s overall job purpose will be:
1. To ensure the effective management and development of all production staff members.
2. To ensure all resources are employed effectively in meeting company objectives.
3. To ensure the factory is run to a standard that fits a modern, well resourced food manufacturing operation
4. To ensure that command and control is effective at all times
5. Implements and maintains effective...
Fire Alarm Service Engineer
Salary: up to £25k + unlimited overtime, callout, commission, van. (Earn £35/40k)
My client is a leading provider of Fire Protection services, specialising in the installation and maintenance of Alarms, Extinguishers and Fire Suppression systems for the customers around the UK. They have an urgent requirement for a Service Engineer to work in Suffolk, to carry out maintenance and fault finding at customer sites.
Candidates will need to have experience servicing addressable and conventional Fire Alarms and will also need to have serviced Emergency Lights. Experience servicing Fire...