Quick Search Jobs
Emergency jobs in Ipswich
A number of exciting opportunities are immediately available with our client for Emergency Medical Technicians to join this renowned organisation as they continue to expand their business within the ambulance sector. There are many skills and qualities required to work in this busy and rewarding environment however candidates are required to have the following qualifications as a minimum.
* Full Driving licence held for 2 years with a maximum of 6 points
* IHCD D1/D2 driving qualification
* 6 months experience working within the EMT field
These roles will involve responding to a range of planned and unplanned non-emergency...
When HomeServe was established as a joint venture with South Staffordshire Water in 1993, it was with the aim of being the first place people turn to for home emergencies and repairs. And we haven't lost sight of that goal. We want householders to be able to find a reliable, affordable tradesman in an emergency, and our network of committed and experienced engineers has grown to over 2,500 members.
HomeServe offers customers peace of mind with approved engineers and a prompt response. We also enable consumers to take control of their home repair needs by offering both comprehensive insurance cover and fixed-price repairs.
Our client is a National Facilities Management company with a strong maintenance/compliance division, predominately servicing the Retail and Leisure sectors.
Due to continued growth and a number of long term contract wins they are now looking to add an electrical maintenance engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will have experience of carrying out fixed wire testing on commercial premises and all associated PPM and remedial works.
Working on a retail/leisure contract covering Ipswich and surrounding areas
Undertaking PAT Testing to the IEE Code of Practice (some standard minor works required,e.g. plug refits etc.)...
***FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY VACANCY, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
Our client is a leading specialist frozen & chilled food manufacturing company based in Suffolk. They are currently seeking to recruit a Production Manager who’s overall job purpose will be:
1. To ensure the effective management and development of all production staff members.
2. To ensure all resources are employed effectively in meeting company objectives.
3. To ensure the factory is run to a standard that fits a modern, well resourced food manufacturing operation
4. To ensure that command and control is effective at all times
5. Implements and maintains effective...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Home Manager in Ipswich. The Home Manager will head up a small purpose built Residential Care Home for the elderly. The Home belongs to an award-winning charity focused on the delivery of person-centred care. This is a contract role for an initial period of 3-months; working full time (40 hours a week). Pay will be equivalent to an annual salary of £31,500 per annum; £15 - £18 per hour. You do not need to be a nurse for this role.
Role & Responsibilities Include:
* To develop and maintain a warm, caring environment geared to meeting individual needs and providing the opportunity for maximum...