Emergency jobs in Ipswich
Refine Job Search
A number of exciting opportunities are immediately available with our client for Emergency Medical Technicians to join this renowned organisation as they continue to expand their business within the ambulance sector. There are many skills and qualities required to work in this busy and rewarding environment however candidates are required to have the following qualifications as a minimum.
* Full Driving licence held for 2 years with a maximum of 6 points
* IHCD D1/D2 driving qualification
* 6 months experience working within the EMT field
These roles will involve responding to a range of planned and unplanned non-emergency...
Fire Alarm Engineer - Ipswich & Surrounding
Up to £24k basic + package + overtime + van ETC.
OTE = £30k+
Duties to include; servicing, maintenance, fault finding and breakdowns on various addressable and conventional fire alarm systems and emergency lighting.
Start date ASAP.
- Should have sound experience servicing addressable and conventional fire alarm panels
- Electrical qualification is advantageous - 17th Edition, City and Guilds 236 ETC
- Full UK driving licence
Please apply online in the first instance and we will be in touch with more information.
Suffolk Norse is a Joint Venture Company between Suffolk County Council and Norse Commercial Services. The company provides vehicles for a comprehensive range of passenger transport, swimming for school pupils, and training for drivers.
• Supervise the day to day operations of the Department’s in house passenger vehicle fleet in a specified area of the county
• Undertake driving and/or passenger assistant duties as required
• Day to day supervision of drivers and passenger assistants
• Allocation of vehicles ensuring all required operations are carried out
• Respond to driver and vehicle emergencies...
Highly experienced Project Construction Manager required for a large project for a blue chip client based near Ipswich. This is a 1 year contract with an estimated start date of January 2015.
Duties will include:
* Overseeing the development of a construction project overseeing the organisation, scheduling and implementation to deadline
* Scheduling the project against budget and deadlines
* Determining labour requirements
* Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
* Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to workers, clients, contractors and regulatory bodies
* Prepare contracts and...
Our client has a locum job vacancy in Ipswich for a band 6 community psychiatric nurse to work within an access and assessment team. This vacancy has an initial 3 month contract and the pay rate for this role is as follows;
- £25.05 per hour for days (limited company worker)
- £30.06 per hour for nights and Saturdays (limited company worker)
- £35.07 per hour for Sundays and bank holidays (limited company worker)
- Working with emergency/crisis clients within the community
- Working on a rota system to cover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Maintaining records and preparing reports, concisely and clearly
Care Support Workers - Suffolk.
CVCR Ltd is one of the leading providers of Emergency Mobile Response, Pendant Alarm Monitoring Services and Assistive Telecare services for the elderly and vulnerable adults in the UK.
We are expanding our Domiciliary Care Services in the Suffolk area and are looking to recruit Care Support Workers to join us.
If you have a caring nature and genuine empathy for the welfare of older adults this role will suit you. You must be dedicated, enthusiastic and be willing to undertake personal care tasks.
Similar experience and/or NVQ2 would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided. It...
Care Workers needed for various hours - 16 to 30 hours + must work alternate weekends
Suffolk - Stowmarket, Stowupland, Needham Market, Debenham, Eye and surrounding villages
Salary - £7.50 per hour
Care Workers - Spider Web Recruitment is advertising on behalf of this small family run business in their search for Care Workers. They are committed to providing `high quality care` in Suffolk. They require Care Workers to make a positive difference to someone`s life and therefore only employ exceptional people who love to care.
Face to face training is provided and takes place at their head office in Middlewood Green. Supervision and...