Emergency jobs in Ipswich
Refine Job Search
A number of exciting opportunities are immediately available with our client for Emergency Medical Technicians to join this renowned organisation as they continue to expand their business within the ambulance sector. There are many skills and qualities required to work in this busy and rewarding environment however candidates are required to have the following qualifications as a minimum.
* Full Driving licence held for 2 years with a maximum of 6 points
* IHCD D1/D2 driving qualification
* 6 months experience working within the EMT field
These roles will involve responding to a range of planned and unplanned non-emergency...
Graduate Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation engineer
£20,000 to £28,000 + Training, Progression, Holiday, Pension
Excellent opportunity on offer for a graduate engineer to join a well-established company offering training, progression and a chance to learn specific processes throughout the company .
Are you a graduate with a degree in electrical, controls or instrumentation? Have you got a basic knowledge of DCS, Emergency Shutdown Systems and PLC's?
Established over 100 years ago, the company manufactures and supplies commercial explosives and tailor-made services to the mining, cement, aggregates and civil...
Our client's vision is to become the national leader in the provision of sustainable water and waste water services.
Leading a team of up to 7 operational staff, you'll bring your customer-faced approach to manage all aspects of team leadership, budget control and think-on-your-feet decision making.
*Monitoring and facilitating the delivery of works plans agreed with the local Works Manager.
*Supervision, coaching and development of Production team.
*Ensuring that company procedures, QEMS standards and safety policies are followed.
*Contributing to the setting of budgets and the control of routine expenditure....
***FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY VACANCY, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
Our client is a leading specialist frozen & chilled food manufacturing company based in Suffolk. They are currently seeking to recruit a Production Manager who’s overall job purpose will be:
1. To ensure the effective management and development of all production staff members.
2. To ensure all resources are employed effectively in meeting company objectives.
3. To ensure the factory is run to a standard that fits a modern, well resourced food manufacturing operation
4. To ensure that command and control is effective at all times
5. Implements and maintains effective...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Home Manager in Ipswich. The Home Manager will head up a small purpose built Residential Care Home for the elderly. The Home belongs to an award-winning charity focused on the delivery of person-centred care. This is a permanent role; working full time (40 hours a week). This role is salaried at �30,000 - �32,000 per annum + company benefits. You do not need to be a nurse for this role.
Role & Responsibilities Include:
* To develop and maintain a warm, caring environment geared to meeting individual needs and providing the opportunity for maximum independence, having regard to the rights of...