The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
SUMMARY OF JOB:
To take and process export orders and to complete export documentation to a high standard.
To take and process all orders and to assist with all other order office duties.
Previous experience in export documentation and administration is essential.
• Facilitate and complete export documentation as and when required to a high standard as expected of the business.
• Liaise with Export Sales Team to ensure the lines of communication are open, thus offering a smooth and efficient service for the customer.
• Liaise with production and the lab to meet timely collection / delivery requirements for all export customers…
£18,000 - £20,000/annum
You will organise stock from our collection drivers and process for exporting . Reporting in to the Recycling Operations Manager you will liaise on sale of goods with buyers as well as managing and training the warehouse staff to the required standards. You must be forklift truck trained to be able to operate the forklift truck in and around the warehouse. This position will be responsible for putting health and Safety measures in place and ensuring all staff work in line with the health and safety guidelines. The overall responsibility…
Our successful and established client are seeking Export Administrator due to company growth.
Taking incoming telephone calls.
Processing export orders generally, including entering orders, issuing order confirmations and producing pick lists and delivery notes.
Processing invoices, credit notes and export documentation if required.
Creating new accounts and updating new information from customers/suppliers.
Producing proforma invoices for new accounts and sending out with credit application forms.
Advising shipping cost for quotes.
Creating purchase orders and sending to suppliers.
Advising stock availability, estimated…
Brook Street are currently recruiting for out Belfast shipping client as they require an experienced export clerk to join their growing company.
The client is a leader within Shipping and Freight Forwarding in Northern Ireland, offering services both locally and internationally. Operating over a number of divisions, they now have a requirement for an Export Clerk to join their growing business.
You will be expected to deliver a first class level of customer service at all times, you will also develop and maintain good relationships with clients to ensure smooth running of operations.
Experience in a previous sea freight role is essential…
Job Role: Export Administrator – Bookings
Salary: £20,000pa. Could be higher for the right person.
Location: Outskirts of the City Centre
Our Forward thinking client based south of the City, are looking to recruit an experienced Export Administrator. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company with lots of opportunity. This is a quality business in a fast paced environment.
To provide support to the sales and Export Team and to help develop and grow the business.
• Handling all incoming calls to the Export Department and transfer all calls to other teams by telephone…
Export Administration, Sales order processing, Administration
Your new company
My client are a market leading manufacturer of quality food products. Due to continued success and development they are seeking to strengthen their customer care team with the addition of a sales order administrator.
Your new role
You will be involved in the taking of and processing of export orders, including the completion of all export documentation and supporting sales order paperwork. In addition you will take and process all additional domestic orders ensuring the highest level of customer service.
You will have likely worked within an export or sales…
£20,000 - £21,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent, ST7
The role of Export Admin will be to liaise with departments and external companies to ensure client requirements are met and orders are completed.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
* Liaise with shipping companies to arrange for international deliveries
* Calculate container requirements for size and weight of client orders
* Liaise with internal departments to ensure client orders are progressing effectively and can be dispatched on time
* Arranging and handling of all Export documentation
The ideal applicant for this role will have Export knowledge ideally…
A forward thinking company based in Meridian Business park, Leicester are looking to enhance their Export team with a new employee.
The company export their products all over the world and have a great culture. They believe in a good work and home life balance and encourage people to leave at your finish time.......
You will be supported by existing staff who have offer a friendly work environment, they believe in working as a team and to do this they ensure help is at hand when needed.
You will need to bring export knowledge to the team and a "can do attitude". You role will be to liaise with existing customer, freight forwarding companies…
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Export Administrator to join a well established, forward thinking organisation based in Crawley.
This position will see you responsible for the whole order processing cycle, from taking the initial enquiry from the customer, processing the order, managing the logistics and export of the order right through to the invoice stage. Other duties will include preparing and following up quotations, checking stock levels, liaising with freight forwarders and accurately maintaining all export procedures and documentation.
It is essential that you have previous experience of order processing…
We are recruiting for a leading Freight Forwarder who is looking for an Experienced Export Manager to join their busy and successful team.
You will be managing a team of multi-modal Export clerks who have been working together for 5 years. They are a driven, successful and motivated department who take on responsibility and who are happy to learn and be developed.
You will be an excellent man manager, driven and ambitious with good commercial acumen.
Some of your duties will include:
• Facilitating the smooth running of the export operation
• Managing the movement of freight between the distribution centres worldwide
• Negotiating competitive…
International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer requires a talented and experienced Export Officer (Business Development), working closely with the Export Division to maximize sales.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar environment:
• Experience in tenders, budgeting, forecasting, market analysis and reports
• An excellent track record in achieving sales targets, with the ability to build strong working relationships with key customers
• Proven ability in monitoring industry development and competitor activity
• A relevant Business Degree or equivalent
• Experience and understanding of cultural differences and international…
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established company based in Egham Surrey.
Our client is a market leader within the freight forwarding industry, and they are looking for an Export Coordinator to join their team on a full time basis starting ASAP.
Working hours are 9am to 5:30pm Monday- Friday
Duties will include, but will not be limited to the following:
* Monitor shipments
* Complete functions as instructed by clients and management.
* Reply to all customer requests immediately.
* Arrange collections from customers and monitor to arrival port/customer door (depending on terms)
* Cover aspects of filing/locating files per department…
An exciting opportunity has arisen based in Branksome, Poole. I am currently looking to recruit an ‘Exports Assistant’. Experience isn't necessarily essential as all the training on-site and through U.K. government. The candidate needs to have the following attributes:
• Good numeracy, data entry and accuracy in a must.
• Good Microsoft office knowledge.
• Good communication skills
• Able to listen and action requests by other team members but also able to self-manage large workloads.
• Good telephone manner (Overseas calls to foreign government and military required).
• Knowledge of military product…
Our Client, based near Witney, is looking to recruit an Export Assistant to to cover maternity leave. This role will be temporary for the first 12 weeks via Mayday Employment, thereafter you will be taken on a fixed term for a further 6 months with the client.
Reporting to the Export Team Leader your main duties will be to assist in the day to day running of a small but busy administration team.
Role Responsibilities include:
Raising Excel packing lists/invoices for our international markets, to enable customs clearance of stock
Arranging collections of weekly stock packages with various nominated freight forwarders.
£20,000 - £23,000 (DOE)
My highly reputable, global reaching client currently have a job opportunity for a bright, articulate and enthusiastic Export Administrator to join them in their Birmingham office.
* Product delivered to plan - monitoring and maintaining the product delivery schedule and Purchase Orders
* Stock availability and back-orders targets met
* Ensure all Product Data is set up and accurately maintained on all Company systems
* Proposing innovations to the customer
* Ensuring timely receipt of Purchase Orders
* Monitoring and maintaining…
Gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for an export customer service administrator.
The main duties include-
• Being responsible for ensuring the efficient and timely posting of invoices to the customer base.
• Responsible for prof of delivery and certificates of shipping.
• Inputting orders in to Sage.
The successful candidate will be-
• Highly motived, organised with the ability to priorities work loads.
• Knowledge of excel, internet and email systems.
• Ability to work in a calm methodical way.
• Knowledge of shipping documentation and Incoterms would be advantageous.
The working hours are Monday to Friday…
My client in the Cwmbran area is looking for an experienced Export Administrator
You Will be:
* Experienced in Manufacturing Export
* Great customer service skills
* Processing consignments
* Able to work in a team
You will be flexible in your approach to the position and process a can do attitude.
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience…
Our client is looking for someone to join their team on a temp to perm basis as a Co-Ordinator. Our client deals with recyclable goods within the shipping and distribution industry, working with European traders. This is a full time position, where you will be working Monday-Friday 9-5pm.
Priority Support for the European Trade Director - Recovered Plastics as required.
Co-ordination of the plastics recyclates orders, bookings and purchasing including timely and accurate entering of bookings onto the system to ensure accurate reporting and preparation of export documentation.
Customer Service /Administrator -Ferndown
£10.00 per hour
Temporary 9 month contract
Our client based in Ferndown are recruiting for a customer service /administrator.
The duties are as follows:
Completing all documentation
General Administration and Customer Service
Please send your cv
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment…
We are global experts in the design, development & manufacture of specialist brakes & clutches for use in motorsport, performance road car and specialist defence, armoured protection and low carbon vehicle sectors.
For over 30 years, we have been providing solutions to professional teams competing in the world's prime motorsport series including F1, NASCAR, World Rally, Indy Car, and Touring Cars; as well as to amateur competitors. We are a technical partner to the Volkswagen Racing and Citroën Sport World Rally teams, supporting Sebastien Loeb’s dominance of the WRC in recent years. Elsewhere, Alcon is proud to be the official supplier…
My client is looking to recruit a Document Export administrator to join their busy and vibrant team.
* Ensure all legal documentation requirements are satisfied for export trade
* Input data required to provide documentation for the export of containers
* Contact with outside agencies for documentation in relation to the above
* Maintenance of EU sales information for UK Customs and Excise reports
* Provision of EU sales list and statistics
* Filing of paperwork and documentation
* Obtaining of freight quotations
* Booking freight space
* Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer orders are collected…
Export Sea Freight Operator - Essex - £20-24k - VR/16616
Our client a large freight company is looking for an Export Sea Freight Operator to join their busy team in Essex.
The Export Sea Freight Operator duties will include:
* Making container bookings with the shipping lines
* Inputting the shipment details onto the In House system
* Liaise with customers for new bookings & amendments
* Complete Customs Entries
* Draft & confirm bills of lading, and provide instructions to the carriers
* Ensure all documents are released / delivered to secure release of the cargo in the arrival port
* Invoice files out to clients and pass supplier invoices…
Export Road Freight Operator - Suffolk - £22-23k - VR/16578
Our successful Freight Forwarding client is looking for an Export Road Freight Operator within Suffolk to join their busy team.
The main duties of the Export Road Freight Operator:
* Manage the Road Freight Operations department Export process
* Obtain all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
* Liaise between suppliers, forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information
* Keep customers informed of their shipments progress
* Liaise fully with transport companies to ensure deliveries are met
* Maintain all files ensuring…
£20,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
My highly reputable, global reaching client currently have a job opportunity for an experienced Export Controller/Expeditor to join them in their Birmingham office.
The incumbent will liaise with and influence the teams in the following areas: Procurement, Logistics, Export Warehouse Operations, Insite Key Account Sales Team and Export/Import Customs Compliance. The Export Controller will have a pivotal role in ensuring that the company address the current and future needs of the business for exporting goods to Saudi Arabia.
Export Coordinator (FTC), Leeds
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world's favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® - names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit an Export Coordinator…
Our client, a major manufacturer based in Peterborough with a globally recognised brand, has just made available a 6 month contract opportunity for an Export Documentation Clerk to join their team, offering £13.04 per hour (Umbrella or Limited Company contractor basis).
The Export Documentation Team produce invoices and relevant export documentation required to Export Goods to customers Worldwide and work to obtain proof of Export to ensure the business can reclaim VAT charges.
Key Responsibilities of the Export Documentation Clerk
* Internal Proof of Export Reporting
* VAT Amalgamation Reporting (HMRC Declaration)
* Direct and Indirect Customer…