Do you know how to use SAGE 50? Are you Customer Service Focused? Are you able to prioritise heavy workloads? Perhaps you are currently working as a Financial Administrator? If so this could be the next role for you.
You will be working in the picturesque Wokingham countryside for a company that supply products to well know national retailers. You be working within a small team of 7 as a Finance and Customer Service Administrator.
What will the role involve?
* Processing Customer Orders via email, fax and telephone
* Using Sage Line 50 daily
* Processing Sales Invoices & Purchase Orders
* Purchasing and delivery of Equipment...
A Financial Analyst is required to work for a Global Healthcare Company on an 6 month contract to provide financial support to the following;
Month-end close responsibility related to Revenue and SG&A areas of P&L including monthly variance commentary.
Journal entry preparation account reconciliations, publication of financial packages, budget tracking and follow up, headcount reporting.
Analyse monthly financial results including comparisons against Plan/LBE; prepare reliable, timely and accurate financial analytics such as Price/Volume/Mix analysis.
Prepare and update files for quarterly forecast for both product sales and P&L for 7...
A successful brand name business based in Marlow is presently seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their fast growing Finance Team. The primary purpose of this role will be to direct, coach and support finance team whilst securing financial control in the UK.
• Managing of accounts for the Company
• Month-End Group Reporting
• Local Management Reporting
• Year-End Reporting & Statutory Accounts
• Tax and VAT Returns
• Day-to-day supervision of direct reports and their functions
• Support key business improvement projects
• Supervision of Credit Control
• Preparation of company monthly cash flow...
Marc Daniels is presently looking to recruit an ambitious finance analyst to join a large and fast growing company based in the High Wycombe area.
The primary responsibility for this role will be to complete all necessary reporting and support senior managers in providing financial analysis/ commentary on results and preparing budgets.
• Perform month end close using Hyperion ensuring financial and non-financial data are understood in light of KPI’s and dashboards produced.
• Assist in the production and development of accurate and timely KPI reporting to assist with the understanding of results.
• Interact and support...
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to cover a maternity leave so will initially will be a 9 month fixed term contract on our clients payroll. This role will be based in Reading with occasional travel to their Burgess Hill site ( all travel time and cost will be reimbursed.)
The successful candidate will be performing moderate financial analysis in a dynamic environment. This position will be performing financial reporting and analysis. Experience of financial reporting and analysis is required. Familiarity with SAP and Microsoft excel is desired. Demonstrated ability to perform moderate...
Butler Rose is pleased to be assisting a global blue chip company and household name, with the recruitment of part qualified Financial Accountant
The key purpose of this job role is for the Financial Accountant to provide financial accounting activities within the Group's Finance team.
Duties will include:
- Support the completion of the monthly group financial reporting process (actual results under IFRS) within the pre-defined
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts within direct responsibility ensuring that all reconciling difference are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Provide support...
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join my client a leader in the Technology industry based in Slough, Berkshire.
This will involve maintaining the accounting records on a monthly basis both financial and management accounts. The role will also incorporate for you to business partner with Services Operational Management and produce management information to assist decision-making within the division.
Duties will include:
Produce month-end accounts for your division.
Analyse contract and timesheet data and account for Revenue Recognition in line with relevant accounting policies.
Prepare timely and accurate monthly...
We have an opportunity for a candidate to work on a temporary basis, w/c 5th January.
Essential Personal Specification
Financial Experience or Qualification e.g. NVQ level 2
Experience of purchase ledger management/control
Excellent data entry, keyboarding skills and attention to detail
Good organisational skills
Confident working with financial systems
ICT literate and able to use Microsoft Office software
Must have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel spread sheets
Good communication skills
Good understanding of financial controls including schemes of financial delegations
Good interpersonal skills and team player
My client, a global engineering business with manufacturing sites throughout Europe and a distibutor network that extends across the whole of the EMEA region, is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to provide financial reporting and forecasting support for the business in its' respective brands.
As an accomplished Financial Analyst you will be a part or recently qualified accountant with experience of the preparation of accurate financial reports and forecasts to support the sales activities throughout the EMEA region and to assist in the ongoing development of reporting and forecasting procedures.
You will also be responsible...
Our client, an innovative market leader based in Marlow is presently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join their fast growing finance team for the duration of a 3 month temporary contract.
• Reporting of revenue, cost of sales, overheads and associated margin and profitability analysis, Balance Sheet analysis/reconciliation.
• Contribution to the financial forecasting process, providing meaningful analysis and commentary to the Management team.
• Ownership and responsibility to produce full management accounts, budgets and forecasts
• Prepare reliable cashflow forecasts
• Collate and produce monthly...
Marc Daniels is currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to join the fast paced finance team based in Windsor.
The primary purpose of this role will be the management of cash reconciliations as well as group consolidation, and intercompany and cash forecasting elements of the business.
• Prepare statutory accounts and liaise with the audit partners
• Complete Corporation Tax packs for the Group
• Ensure accounting policies adhere to UK GAAP, and recommend and implement any processes that are required to meet these.
• Ensure the business is up-to-date with any changes to regulations
Immediate job for a qualified Accountant
Plumstead Bond is currently working in partnership with an established business based in Slough, Berkshire.
Support to European general ledger accounting team during year end financial close (December 2014).
To include journals and reconciliation review - (Cash, prepayments, accruals, intercompany, VAT).
Support dual book reconciliations project - analyses and reconciliation of dual accounting ledgers
Year end (December) audit work to include account analyses and reconciliation e.g. Payroll P&L to Payroll bureau reconciliation
Project support for current(old) UK accounting...
Bunzl Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies - Finance Manager - Langley, Berkshire.
Bunzl Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies is a UK operating business within the Bunzl Group. Bunzl is a FTSE 100, £6bn+ turnover international outsourcing Group which operates in 4 separate Business Areas; North America, UK & Ireland, Continental Europe and Rest of the World (Australasia and Brazil). It has operations in 27 countries with 12,000 employees.
BCHS is the leading distributor of janitorial products in the UK market with 21 locations across the country.
Operating out of the business' Head Office in Langley, the Finance Manager will form part...
Our client, an international household name in the Health Care and Pharmaceuticals industry, are seeking an experienced accounts person to join their team at their offices in Wokingham. They offer an excellent working environment with potential opportunities for personal development and career advancement.
We will be looking for the successful candidate to start asap
As Finance Assistant you will need to show ability in the following:
Oversee non standard payments using Ariba and local banks for UK / IE
Oversee foreign VAT process
Responsible for hedging for UK / IE
Responsible for a number of accounting processes...
• Work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
• Input purchase invoices onto the system
• Maintaining spreadsheets
• Receiving and processing all expense forms and requests for payment
• Payment runs using online banking
• Raising sales invoices, reviewing outstanding debts and chasing if necessary
• Cashbook - allocating payments and receipts
• Reconciling bank statements
• Processing bills, processing automated payments and receipts, general ledger and month end journals
• Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
We are currently working with a leading technology business who are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst for a 7 months initial contract based in their offices in Reading.
The role will work to support the Marketing & Sales teams and provide them with relevant financial information to enable clear decision making.
Key accountabilities include:
- Own and build standard reports for each business ensuring performance is clear and understood including metrics and trends
- Drive Forecast Process (quarterly and weekly) cycles ensuring targets are met and variances clearly understood
- Assist with breaking down margin performance to ensure clear...
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Finance Administrator to join a diverse and fast growing organisation based in Calcot.
• Set-up and maintain Supplier Accounts in the accounting system
• Coding, batching and entering of supplier invoices onto accounts system
• Obtain relevant authorisation for payment of invoices
• Set up regular payment runs in bank for settlement of invoices due
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Reconciliation of purchase ledger accounts against supplier statements
• File all documents according to status of processing
• Resolve invoice discrepancies...
1)Maintain database records
2)Prepare and check documentation in relation to the Loss of Flying Licence and Trainee Pilot Insurance policies
3)Communicate with policyholders by telephone, email and other written forms
4)Process direct debit mandates
5)Maintain and keep accurate electronic filing system
6)Complete all work on time and to the high standard expected by a professional association.
7)Undertake other such tasks assigned by the Financial Services Team
*People relations / management with members, staff and company management
*Office management and ability to use software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook...
We have an opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Financial Accountant to work within a Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) of a corporate multinational organisation whose offices are set within beautiful grounds with easy access to the M25. Our client will consider applications from either qualified or part qualified accountants and is particularly keen to see applications from candidates who are fluent in Portuguese, Hungarian, German or Flemish but will consider applicants that speak English only.
You need to have good working knowledge of SAP and your CV must demonstrate vast experience in a R2R transactional processing...
Paying up to £40 000
Our client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team based in Chertsey. The successful candidate will be expected to support the Treasury & Risk Manager in the team objectives:
manage the risk associated with fixed assets and property
ensure all fixed assets are requested in compliance with company policy and accounted for correctly
ensure all property leases are accounted for correctly
ensure all property related costs are monitored
innovate new/existing procedures and reports to enhance the efficiency and transparency of the department...
Our client (Charity) requires a fully qualified Accountant to take on the role of Management Accountant for a 3 month period.
To provide high quality professional support for the Finance Manager and other members of the hospice team.
The Finance Officer will be primarily responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts and monthly payroll function as well as providing support and other reporting functions within the finance team.
Experience in Sage Line 50 (or similar), bookkeeping and advanced Excel skills are essential for this role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Prepare all nominal ledger...
Huntress are hiring for a blue chip company who are looking for a experienced Financial Analyst. This is a SIX month contract role based in West London.
Continuous improvement of business processes and management reporting, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
Assist in providing meaningful management information that will facilitate decision making
Participate in a number of key finance projects and balance competing commitments
Develop a broad understanding of the business and close relationships with the Group Reporting team and line area finance teams
Delivery of ad hoc reporting
To support the Financial Controller in day to day accounting matters so that commitments to clients, subcontractors, tax authorities, auditors and colleagues are completed on time and to the required standard. This duty applies to the parent company and active subsidiaries.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The Financial Accountant will, after a period of on the job training, be expected to handle all company book-keeping, the processing of invoices, journal vouchers, receipts and payments, travel expenses and the input of all such documents to the computer based accounting system.
On a monthly basis he or she will extract a Trial...
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager to join an innovative market leader based in Maidenhead.
This role will lead the business in understanding current performance, and identify and assess opportunities to achieve this target; involving working with/managing stakeholders across Marketing, Sales and Finance.
• Quality reporting of key financial and customer KPI`s produced with clear explanation of variances to targets e.g. revenue, cost and margin analysis by tariff and call type, etc.
• Active support in developing propositions including producing financial assessments...
European Finance Manager
My client, a global Technology giant, is currently looking to recruit a European Finance Manager to support their booming EU activities.
Managing a large team of qualified and non qualified personnel:-
* responsible for general accounting and month-end close activities
* revenue recognition reporting and control
* Document controls, processes and procedures related to manufacturing finance and cost accounting and ensure SOX 404 compliance
* Assist with and ensure successful quarterly and year end audits
* Ensures all local Financial statements meet audit requirements and filed within deadlines
£50 - £500/week
£20000 - £25000/annum
£3000 - £50000/annum
£12800 - £24000/annum
£20000 - £30000/annum