Quick Search Jobs
Finance jobs in Ruislip
Finance Controller is required for an audio company based in Surbiton; the successful Finance Controller will be ACCA qualified, have strong knowledge of using SAP software and have at least 5 years experience as a Finance Controller or Financial Controller.
28 days holiday
On Site Parking
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
The Finance Controller ROLE will be preparing management reports
Preparation of annual statutory Accounts
Oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues
Liaise with external advisors on the preparation of statutory financial information
Develop the forecasting...
£50 - £500/week
£20000 - £25000/annum
£3000 - £50000/annum
Job title: Financial Reporting Analyst
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £40,000 + benefits
My client is one of the largest aerospace and defence companies in the world, and they are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to be based on site in Central London on a permanent basis.
The candidate will be expected to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and to show a degree of flexibility in working hours when required to meet project and finance deadlines. In addition, the candidate needs to be able to organise workload and commitments keeping in mind the various time differences between key stakeholders. It is important...
£22000 - £27000/annum
Our Trainees are embarked on an engaging and exciting learning and development programme which will equip you with everything you will need in your first 6 months to get you promoted to a Recruitment Consultant.
For those with experience in recruitment, you will be developed to become one of SThree's future leaders and given the tools to be an extremely successful Consultant and grow your managerial skills to maximise your potential and career growth.
Your role will be to:
Developing new and existing client relationships.
Generating candidates through job adverts, database searches, candidate meetings and social media networking.
Our Client, a multinational, market leading Company based in Egham is currently seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join their diverse and fast growing finance team.
• Create journal entries in SAP in order to close the month end accounts
• Complete periodic financial reports & issue to local Finance and budget holders in accordance with the timetable set.
• Create monthly balance sheet reconciliations for a dedicated number of balance sheet accounts in accordance with the timetable set.
• Complete weekly and monthly KPI reports & issue to central Finance Management in accordance with the timetable set...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Controller to join an existing finance team within a dynamic, fast-growing medical communications agency based in West London.
Our client's focus is on developing effective medical communications that make a difference to their audience/clients of healthcare professionals and ultimately their patients. The postholder will lead a small team to ensure the financial integrity of the agency and that they produce accurate and efficient financial and management accounts.
They are outstanding in their field with a unique combination of local and global market reach and knowledge...
Arqiva are currently looking for a commercially focussed Finance Manager to join their Telecoms Business Unit. As the Finance Manager you will take responsibility for financial management of Wifi &Small Cells (W&SC) Sector within Telecoms. Key deliverables are:
• Supporting W&SC in bid activity, transactional matters and ad hoc queries;
• Budgeting, forecasting, reporting and financial control;
• Financial management of W&SC product set.
• Prepare financial analysis to support business cases for bids and pricing decisions. Accountability for commercial bids financial assumptions and projections – working closely...
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Administrator to join the managed services division of our FTSE100 organisation Reporting into the Finance Manager the role is to provide support to Finance team also to co-ordinate weekly and monthly reports to aid the month-end process. Carry out ad-hoc projects / reporting requirements
* Managed Service 2nd Tier payment reconciliations - Ensuring accurate calculation of month-end accruals.
* Receipting of Blue Arrow invoices.
* Population and posting of SAFE cost of sale journals into SAP.
* Sundry Debtors reconciliation.
* Production of Sales ledger...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join the group finance team of our large FTSE 100 organisation based in London. The role is working as part of the Group Accounts team who are responsible for the delivery of financial accounts
You will be responsible for assisting in the production of group financial reports and managing the local statutory company accounts process across the group. Key deliverables will be; Group Financial Statements, company only statutory accounts, monthly Board Report, and various additional ad hoc projects
You will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified/Part or Finalist...
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a company with rapid growth plans?
Do you want to add real value and contribute directly towards a huge international company’s success story?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a thriving retail business in Watford. Working directly with the business, you will take ownership for the monthly reporting in addition to providing commercial analysis across the business and being involved with group project work. The business has performed well this year and this vacancy represents an opportunity to join at a period of real momentum.
This is a new position...
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join the finance team of a FTSE100 organisation within local authority division.
Context and Purpose of the Job
* To provide support in the provision of a professional accountancy and financial service for schools and academies. * To provide bookkeeping service to schools and academies * Responsible to the Schools Finance Support Service Manager although a Schools Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of tasks within the schools
3. Key Accountabilities Specific for This Post
Bookkeeping - To provide a bookkeeping service in schools to include...
Supporting the Finance Business Partner in all activities; ensuring completeness and accuracy of all BIS financial and management reporting. Accountability for recharging BIS Services to our Divisional customers and managing the BIS budgeting and forecasting process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Direct and Manage:
• Updating the ‘Service Contracting’ system, Apptio, with monthly financial and metric information
• BIS Service recharging; from validating the recharges to issuing invoices and ensuring prompt payment
• Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
• Accurate BIS management reporting
• Budget variances are understood...
Job Title: Finance Administrator - Temp to Perm
Pay Rate: Up to £10p/h
Hours: Monday - Friday
Start Date: ASAP
This public sector client is seeking a temp-perm Finance Administrator to start immediately. This role is to support the finance department in delivering the financial management of the organisation. You will be required to provide general administration support to the corporate services team, assist the HR team, business development and facilities to enhance and support day to day delivery. Your duties will include bookkeeping, month end, procurement and payroll. Working towards an accounting qualification is essential...
My Client a leading consultancy organisation within the financial sector are currently in the market for a Financial advisor to join there growing london office.
The candidate must be RDR compliant and be able to provide advice to retail customers. The core function of the position is to provide sound financial advice on the client's investment product offerings and meet agreed business plan objectives.
The candidate will be required to work independently and with colleagues to:
Promote the client's brand of UCITS collective investment schemes within the UK as a savings vehicle of choice either directly or via a retirement savings option...
Do you have Finance experience or do you have strong administration and data entry skills keen to pursue a career within Finance? If so we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Initially this position will be Temporary for 3 months then it will be reviewed.
- Prepare, calculate and process the monthly branch rebate to branches from Sage Finance.
- To answer any queries from clients in a professional and timely manner
- To accurately process all chargeable expenses on to client accounts
- To process adjustments to accounts where necessary
- Transfer and process all rebate related payments
Knowledge of financial...
Are you an experienced Financial Analyst looking for a role at a well established stable company? Do you have experience in analysing different geographies? Have you worked within the Insurance Market or Financial Services?
Then I have a role for you
My client a leading Lloyd's Insurance Broker are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join their busy FP&A division. This role is integral to supporting different Managers for the different European Geographies with the financial reporting requirements including;
Revenue Analysis which will include client revenue reconciliations.
Expenses Review and Analysis including cost...
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Analyst to join a diverse and fast growing multinational company based in Maidenhead on a 12 month contract.
• Provide analytical support to the Business Partner, and Business Ops Finance Managers to aid Commercial decision making.
• Help to support the budgeting and forecasting activity, coordinating and planning all the activities within the team including producing consolidated reporting for presentation to senior stakeholders.
• Accurate and timely reporting of the business areas actuals and production of a monthly reporting pack for the Business Partner...
Our Client, an International company based in Maidenhead is currently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join their innovative and fast growing Finance team for the duration of a 6 Month Contract.
• Agree cost sharing principles
• Undertake GAP analysis between current and new recharge process
• Ensure all incremental UK costs are recharged
• Co-develop the Governance process, especially in regard to headcount approval
• Agree where default cost sharing % should be applied
• Produce annual Budgets and forecasts
• Provide monthly variances compared to Budget / Latest forecast
• Undertake and agree...
One of our clients, a local Government association located in the West London Area is currently looking for an experience Finance Officer
Main Roles Include:
Assist with preparation of the budget
Implement financial policies and procedures
Establish and maintain cash controls
Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
Monitor cash reserves and investments
Prepare and reconcile bank statements
Establish and maintain supplier accounts
Processes supplier invoices
Maintain the purchase order system
Ensure data is entered into the system
Issue cheques for all accounts due
Ensure security for all credit cards and verify...
Fast growing, independent hospitality and retail group requires Finance Director. Ideal background will include either retail or hospitality working for a fast paced, medium/ large size business.
The role plays a key part in the senior management team and reports directly to the CEO. It requires a commercially minded seasoned Accountant who can make a significant contribution to strategic decisions and analysis, whilst also ensuring that finance operations are carried out to an excellent level of efficiency and service.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
a) Demonstrable Finance Director experience or potential.
b) Qualified accountant (ACA...
A new opportunity to join an estbablished and growing company based on the outskirts of St Albans within a friendly team.
A varied and busy Financial Accountant role, working within a team of 4 and reporting into the Financial Controller.
Benefits include 20 days holiday, ongoing training and personal development, friendly team and environment, company bonuses, free parking.
We are looking for candidates who are Part ACCA qualified or ACMA or Full AAT with a background in Financial Accounting. You will be proactive, approachable with excellent communication skills.
For more information or to apply please contact Jo today on 01727 812212...
An international, leading law firm based in Central London is currently seeking Finance Managers (various seniority levels) for their Finance Leadership team.
If you are a qualified finance professional that is looking to advance your commercial, stakeholder management and leadership skills continue reading!
Deliver first-rate reporting to the Board and Executive to provide commercial insight and understanding of key drivers of performance.
Challenge financial performance.
Engage with and influence key stakeholders to improve performance, delivery and communication of the firm's strategic budgets and targets...
Holden Jones is currently working with a client based in North London who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager. The business are an award winning industry leader who require the services of a qualified accountant to oversee the sales ledger and credit control functions. You will also have your own workload including:
- Month / year end responsibilities.
- Management of audit globally as part of a 2 person team.
- Involved in international tax planning.
- Corporate tax return.
- VAT returns.
- Liaison with sales teams international regarding stats reporting.
- Calculation of transfer pricing monthly and deferred revenue amounts...
VC backed business with a niche, sought after technology that is gearing for sale within the next two years. The role is to work within a very small team reporting to a CFO with a track record of successfully growing start ups.
Ideally looking for a first or second move from a medium sized firm of accountants you will be used as a commercial and legal support to the CFO. Review of customer contracts, financial modeling, investment analysis and reporting will play an important part of your day to day activity. A candidate with exposure to SMEs is preferred.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a business on the cusp of great...
Do you have first class attention to detail skills coupled with a good understanding of the accounting functions of a company along with Sage or a similar accounting package experience? We are working with our client to recruit a proactive team member to join their Administration/Finance Team. Woking alongside the Finance Manager you will be scanning time sheets, ensuring information which is put onto the database is 100% accurate inorder for invoicing the client. Liaising with all levels of staff, working with government offices, private clients and the general public as well as key workers. Updating CM200, scanning employee information...
We are looking to assist our Global client, to recruit a Staff Accountant to assist in the production of monthly management reporting, management accounting, variance analysis and also preferably financial analysis.
This is a fixed term role for 6/9months.
The successful candidate will be educated, minimumto University graduate level and qualified/designated accountant or preferably working towards designation/qualification.
To qualify for this role, you will need to have at least 5 years post graduate experience with commodities, mining, metals or physical trading preferred.
Knowledge of SUN ccounting systems is preferred...