Graphic Design jobs in Cobham, Kent
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Netbox Recruitment are currently working with a fast growing e-commerce business in the Swale area on an exclusive basis. Due to continued growth they are currently looking for a creative and ambitious Creative Lead / Graphic Designer with a track record in taking a brand forward through creative and commercially focussed design.
As the Creative Lead you will be responsible for:
* Designing & editing email campaigns
* Designing and editing advertising for print and online use
* Design, edit and update pages on the company website
* Design exhibition stands and event materials
* Proof read and prepare designs to be printed
* Publish designs…
Role and Responsibilities:
Working under the day to day guidance of the Studio & Marketing managers. We are looking for an engaging, enthusiastic and passionate individual to take on this fantastic role.
a. Collaborate with the studio team to design web banners, marketing email and promotional art work.
b. Deliver creative, visually compelling banners for web and other promotional activities.
c. Maintaining and evolving the brand and graphic standards
d. Assist in photography selection/editing for new product launches and campaigns
e. Retouching/ Image Editing of daily e-comm shoots
Skills and experience:
I am working with a lovely co-educational secondary school in Greys, Essex who are looking for a Design Technology Teacher (Resistant Materials, Electronics & Graphic Products specialists) to start with them in September.
The relatively small school has less than 1000 students on roll and was rated as "outstanding" by ofstead in its last inspection.
The School are seeking to appoint an experienced highly motivated, enthusiastic, and dynamic teacher of Technology. The candidates applying for this post should be hardworking professionals committed to thorough lesson planning, enthusiastic delivery and careful assessment. We welcome applications…
Graphic Design/Adobe/InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, html and Flash/QuarkXPress/Bromley/£25000
Culture: Friendly, supportive, fun
Are you a talented Graphic Designer with commercial experience? STEP UP and apply for this role.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a talented, hard-working Graphic Designer to join the Marketing team within this successful, expanding business with offices based on the outskirts of Bromley, Kent.
THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS SO YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE YOUR OWN FORM OF TRANSPORT TO GET TO WORK ON A DAILY BASIS!
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to design…
Position: New Business Developer
Salary: 25-30k plus commission
Our client based in Kent is currently looking for a new business developer to join the team.
The client a well-established design agency currently works with a number of sectors and design for Print, Graphic Design and Web.
They currently work on a variety of sectors
The ideal candidate will have sold creative services before, happy starting from scratch, good and ok with cold calling.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Marketing Manager - Scientific
nr Dartford, Kent
Salary to £40,000 + Benefits
An experienced Marketing Manager, with solid online / digital marketing skills, strong budgetary management experience and will ideally Photoshop skills, is required by a leading scientific company retailer business based near Dartford. A salary of up to £40k plus benefits is offered depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager will lead all marketing activities - both on and off line; to include online content, SEO, PPC, some graphic design work and management of the company's CRM system
The Marketing Manager will ideally have the following…
Hadleigh Park Intern
Full Time, Thursday to Monday
£13,614 - £16,300
We are currently looking for a park intern to carry out the following duties:
* Responsible for the collection of all income on site, including season ticket sales, and banking
* Restocking of office and toilet supplies
* To administer all business support functions for the team. Including at its core:
* All website enquiries (room, event and school bookings)
* Answering the phone
* Maintaining the car parking system
* Raising orders
* Writing minutes, preparing reports and presentations
* Maintaining maintenance logs and checks folders
Netbox Recruitment Ltd are engaged exclusively with a reputable and innovative marketing and design agency, and we are seeking a creative and passionate Graduate Graphic Designer to join their team.
* Collaborate with the Managing Director/Creative Director/Account Manager and clients to develop creative solutions that will deliver the clients' business requirements and are appropriate to their brand image
* Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts, ensuring the designs are appropriate to the industry and culture of the client
* Produce original creative…
My client located close to Tonbridge is recruiting for a Creative and Social Media Executive to join their established marketing team on a full time, permanent basis. The role will involve creating content related to campaigns for use in online communications and across a variety of media; the development of email campaign artwork and templates, client creative projects, product development, social media campaigns and content writing.
• Working on creative projects from concept through to completion
• Create online initiatives including campaigns and online advertising
• Responsibility for all creative and content marketing…