The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Handyman/shop fitter in Iver (slough) £13.50ltd
A leading manufacture of mobile homes require a Handyman/shop fitter
To help dismantle and renovate there units
As a Handyman / shop fitter you will be able to work un supervised and to a hi speck.
In return you will be paid £13.50 ltd on a on going contract.…
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Carpentry Based Multi Trader available for IMMEDIATE start
In addition to carpentry you will have experience in plumbing, wall tiling, glazing, door repairs and plastering.
Location - Milton Keynes
Very good pay rate
Length of contract - Temp to Permanent
- Own tools and transport
- Proving track record of experience in the above
- Providing minimum of 2 References
To apply please contact Alexandra at the above number…
Driver/sign fitter/handy man
My client is currently looking for Maintenance handy man operative. This is a part-time contract that includes 16 hours per week working 2 days. It is for a successful display and feature lighting company based in Thurrock.
• Report to manager
• Packaging goods ready for despatch
• Making up pallets
• Photographing goods prior to despatch.
• Cutting out prints
• Keeping warehouse tidy and safe.
• Quality control.
• Drive Transit van to do deliveries or collections.
• Installations of displays or signs
• Measuring up and assessing sites before installation.
• Applying vinyl (not essential…
Employment Type: Contract
Job Sector: Operations
Salary: £9 p/h
Our client is a leading provider of Facilities Management & Projects in the UK and currently have a requirement for a Mobile Handyman on a short term contract basis The candidate is to carry out Engineering and Maintenance work on a number of sites in the Staffordshire area.
Carry out remedial tasks to ensure the building and grounds are maintained in accordance with the contractual requirement.
Carry out planned maintenance tasks including fire alarm activation, water temp. checks, shower head cleaning and others.
Our client require multi-skilled engineers from the following post codes...WD, HA, NW, UB, SE, TN, HP, SW, SM, CR. (PLEASE NOTE your application will not be considered for this particular post if you fall outside these areas).All disciplines welcomed although knowledge of electricals and 17th edition is desirable. These roles will suit either a junior or a part-qualified engineer, or someone of a handy man background.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide…
Handy man required immediately for Painting & Decorating and snagging at Hampshire Constabulary in Basingstoke
Must be experienced handyman
CSCS,Full PP,Basic tools,Brushes
£12.50 p.h and decent spell of work.
Call Tyrone at Resourcing Group now on 02382023180 for immediate start.…
Looking for a CSCS handy man for a job in north London, must have Hammer drill and cordless Drill, full PPE and CSCS card …More
Purpose of Role:
This is a key role at the most important end of our business; you
will be dealing directly with our clients and potential/current
tenants. You will be the first point of contact, meeting in a friendly
and helpful manner.
The right candidate must be well presented, professional with
exceptional customer service skills and a can-do attitude. Previous
experience is essential.
• An analytical person who can communicate well with clients
• Enthusiastic and articulate with an excellent telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal English
• Possess excellent organisation and…
• Trouble shooting facility problems reported by tenants and other staff / reporting facility problems to managing director (e.g. large maintenance issues)
• Responding to ‘Alteration Requests’ from tenants and ensuring any conditions are adhered to
• Booking in appropriate contractors to fix maintenance issues – eg plumbers, electrician
• Managing costs of essential maintenance and ‘odd job’ work by handy man and other contractors
• Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any issues;
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise…
Our Client - One of the UK's top wholesale food suppliers, who in turn have extremely prestigious clientele are seeking a dynamic, ambitious Facilities Manager to join their new depot in East London after expansion and growth. Our client can offer the correct candidate a secure career in a fast paced, succesul,market leading and respected company.
Your Main Duties will be:
* To manage and take responsibility for ‘soft’ facilities i.e. cleaning, site maintenance, catering, waste disposal, parking etc.
* To set, monitor, implement and complete schedules throughout the depot on the above.
* To set, monitor and implement maintenance schedules…
Handyman required for general handyman work, duties will include small carpentry work, painting, patch plastering etc. Must have relevant tools for the trade. CSCS card and transport will be an…More