The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join a leading engineering business in Bedfordshire. We are seeking applications from experienced Human Resources Managers / Human Resources Business Partners, able to provide support for a broad range of Human Resource functions.
The Human Resources Manager will have responsibility for absence monitoring, union negotiations, disciplinary, handbook, talent and recruitment management.
Human Resources Manager Requirements:
• Previous experience in HR Business Partner/Manager roles
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of employment law, compensation and benefits…
In this role you will have an eye for detail, ensuring that all HR information systems are accurate and effective, with first class administration skills.
You will work to continually develop and introduce new ways to improve the administrative process, contributing and expanding your knowledge and experience along the way.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both verbally and written and a firm understanding of relevant technologies, you will also possess excellent IT skills including Microsoft…
£350 - £400/day
HR Transformation Business Analyst
Retail Banking Business Analyst
Business Change Business Analyst
My client, a leading UK Bank, are looking for a HR Change Business Analyst to work out of their Halifax offices on a long-term contract basis.
The successful HR Change Business Analyst candidate will have the following:
- Formal Business Analysis experience within a Retail Bank
- Exposure working within a HR Department, on HR Change or HR Transformation projects highly desirable
- Knowledge of Pensions highly desirable
- Business Change required IT Change less desirable
If you are interested and meet the…
Our client is a growing organisation with a newly appointed CEO who, is looking to diversify the company product range into more lucrative markets with higher profit margins from it's product ranges. The organisation product ranges focus on the consumer product and FMCG sector with a electronics and toys making the bulk of its products. This is a chance for somebody with perhaps a regulatory bakground or electronic engineering background to take on a compliance function.
As a Regulatory Officer you will be trhe technical regulatory expert covering regulations such as WEEE (Electrical…
£28,296 - £29,088...
Within this role, you will hold overall responsibility for the management of the effective and efficient delivery of all employee lifecycle processes. This will include recruitment through to exit, the timely and accurate capture of this information, and all necessary reporting as required. You will be responsible for recruitment, on boarding, all people change processes, training and development coordination, organisation and information capture,…
An opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Executive to join this Law Firm's Human Resources department based in Tunbridge Wells on a 9-12 months fixed term contract.
As a HR Executive, you will work with and assist the Human Resources Director in providing a comprehensive HR service to the Firm and Partners and staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating, maintaining and implementing the HR system, all HR policies and procedures
- Undertaking HR Compliance duties in line with industry standards
- Coordinating the performance review process
- Administering the firm`s bonus scheme
- Providing the administration for the Remuneration…
City of London
We are looking for the Recruitment Specialist to promote The Financial Adviser School's proposition to potential students and sponsoring Advisor firms as well as wider stakeholders within the industry to support the strategic growth planned for the School.
You will also be responsible for continuous improvement of the process and service with the ultimate outcome of increasing the numbers of quality financial advisers and access to advice by UK consumers
Achieve targeted levels of
South East London
Global HR Process Change Lead to establish cost efficient processes for a leading corporate. Responsible for instigating change in all business units, driving change, providing policies and sign off on all processes ensuring they deliver business value whilst being cost efficient, maintain global process, providing a vision for senior management, identify resources , ensure that concise documentation is maintained, lead improvements, work closely with other Process Champions, oversee all business change requests and lead the process governance structure, ensure KPIs, reports and process performance are set / measured…
We now have the opportunity for an experienced and skilled HR Manager – Part Time to help with the continuing expansion of one of the UK's fastest growing businesses. This a new, stand-alone position that provides…
We have an exciting opportunity for a capable and enthusiastic HR Advisor to join our busy, energetic and friendly HR team, on a 12 month fixed term basis.
Working with the HR Business Partner, you will provide a comprehensive HR service, working in partnership with line-managers to deal with all staffing matters from recruitment through the entire life-cycle of employment. The role is a truly diverse HR role where you be afforded the opportunity to develop your skills and add value to the people who we work with.
This is an excellent role which will build on your existing experience as an HR…
Essex Police have an interim opportunity for up to 3 months for an individual to take up the varied and interesting role of HR Adviser providing a comprehensive HR service as part of a maternity leave cover.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a passion for providing high levels of customer service to both internal and external customers, have personal drive to ensure they add value to operational policing and demonstrate their ability to provide a pro-active approach to problem solving, change and performance management.
You will confidently be able to negotiate and influence others, quickly building effective working…
Educare Staffing supplies a wide variety of skilled and experienced staff to the health and medical sectors. Specifically, HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers.
Since our beginnings Educare Staffing has gone from strength to strength and we are now recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer to joining our Recruitment Team at our Head Office in Rotherham.
As an Recruitment Resourcer you will be accountable for the following;
- Sourcing potential talent for a variety of healthcare roles
- Pre-Screening & Interviewing suitable candidates
- Creating and updating job adverts
- Headhunting quality individuals to join our large workforce
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Central London Law Firm
Competitive salary and benefits
My client is a leading central London law firm with over 350 staff based across two offices, including roughly 40 partners. The firm is well run and long established. Many of the partners are regarded as leaders in their fields and accordingly are listed in the legal directories for their expertise.
Over the last 24 months the HR team has been undergoing a transformational change to enable it to focus on building capacity and capability to respond to the needs of the growing firm. As such my client seeks to appoint an HR Director who will report directly…
Director of Human Resources - Permanent
Circa £67k per annum plus access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
Based at Service Headquarters, Hull
Edwards & Pearce are working in partnership with the Humberside Fire and Rescue Service who are one of the most progressive and innovative Fire and Rescue Services in the UK. The Service is now looking to appoint a first class Director of Human Resources to support the organisation's next stage of growth and development.
The successful candidate will lead on all Human Resources and Organisational Development issues and be a part of the Corporate Management Team that consists of six other principal…
Human Resources/Internal Recruiter
The Human Resources/Internal Recruiter will:
* Offer a quality recruitment service to all Managers
* Control administration of recruitment and HR systems efficiently whilst complying with legal and our standards.
* Rec-2-Rec management - including PSL control, terms review and weekly Communigator eshots.
* Attraction of quality candidates to introduce to the business via headhunting, job adverts and CV sourcing.
* Leavers - conduct all exit interviews and analyse staff leaver data to ultimately aid staff retention.
* Employee engagement - review current systems…
A role has just become available for a dynamic individual who is eager to begin their career in Human Resources.
You will be working within a fast paced environment, gaining Business Administration skills and aiding the Human Resources Team.
Your duties will include:
- Answering & Making Telephone calls
- Liaising with & Assisting The Recruitment Team
- Communicating with candidates
- Act as an administrator for new & ongoing HR projects
- Carry out any photocopying, scanning or filing as required
- Maintain company database
- Working with all Microsoft Programmes
If you are interested in taking the first steps to work…
A leading FMCG company has an exciting opportunity to appoint an experienced HR Assistant.
Role: HR Assistant
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
This is a key position to support an expanding site, with a leading employer.
a) To assist the HR team with policy and procedure implementation in line with the site and company terms and conditions
b) General HR co-ordination and administration
c) To provide a professional service to all employees, the public and external organisations ensuring that all queries are dealt with effectively
d) Generating various HR reports
e) Supporting the HR / management team…
HUMAN RESOURCES SUPPORT OFFICER
Human Resources Support Officer required on a temporary basis to join a busy team working at a site based in Spennymoor. This role is full-time to start early June and would be for a period of approximately 3 months.
The main purpose of this role would be to:
• Provide administrative support for the Human Resource Service
• Support and assist Assistant HR Officers to meet their duties and responsibilities.
• Work as part of a team to provide an efficient and effective HR helpdesk service to customers and employees, which includes dealing with a wide range of customer queries regarding a multitude of issues relating…
Human Resources Advisor
Salary: £26'000 - £28'000 per annum + Benefits
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:30)
Contract: Full-Time and Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, organised individual with HR Advisor experience to join our client`s team as a HR Advisor at their head office in Heathrow.
My client is a well-established commercial vehicle dealership with depots covering the South of England.
HR Advisor Responsibilities include:
• Conducting job evaluations
• Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
• Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
• Negotiating terms…
One of Europes most respected professional services companies are looking to recruit a Human Resources Manager due to continued growth and expansion.
Main duties include:
* Advising line Managers on all Human Resources related issues.
* Employee relations including redundancy situations, dismissals, performance management, grievance procedures.
* UK employment law issues.
* An understanding of Payroll ansd Auto Enrolment would be useful but is not essential.
To be considered for this role you must be CIPD qualified and have a strong HR Generalist background, you must be an excellent communicator both written and verbal.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a leading organisation based in Chesterfield for a Human Resources Officer on a temporary contract
The successful candidate must have previous experience in an HR role. Previous experience of understanding and interpreting Employment Law is also essential
The ideal candidate will also have their Certificate in Personnel Practice (CPP) or be working towards the achievement of the recognised professional qualification - MCIPD
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- To provide a comprehensive HR Service supporting the HR Manager with operational delivery of all HR activity
- To provide advice…
A professional Services company based in Reading are looking to expand their Human Resources team by recruiting a HR Adviser with a strong Generalist background.
Main duties include:
* Advising line managers on all areas of HR.
* Employee relations ranging from redundancy situations, dismissals, performance management.
* UK employment law issues.
* Recruitment from advertising, shortlisting and interviewing.
* Drafting contracts for new hires.
* Training and induction of new staff.
* Ensuring that HR policies are monitored and updated.
* Health and safety monitoring.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a strong HR Generalist…
Manpower Technical is recruiting for a Human Resources Coordinator on behalf of our client located in Crawley the role is a Contract, and based within the Energy Sector.
Key Accountabilities of this role include:
* Provide effective, high quality HR enquiry resolution for the company Pension Reform changes, effectively recently, administration and transactional support required to work at multiple levels under strict controls.
* co-ordinate, complete and accurately record all HR related administrative processes
* Ensure compliance against the Pension Reform practice, aligned to enquiry response or administration process
Are you currently working within Human Resources and are CIPD qualified, if so my client is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team. This role will be both challenging and fast paced with a mixture of HR and administration duties.
Your main objective is to assist the Managing Director in the day to day running of the business by providing a high level of administrative support and assistance. This will include providing professional HR administration, advice and practical guidance to line managers and staff in all aspects of HR, including recruitment and selection process, employee relations, reward and recognition systems…
Our client is one of the largest VW and MAN dealerships in the South of England with four specialist centres.
They are now looking to recruit a Human Resources Advisor to be based in Heathrow. They seek an energetic candidate who is passionate about developing an existing career in the motor trade. This challenging and rewarding role requires excellent organisation and communication skills along with a determination to over achieve the departmental objectives.
With around 150 staff you will be responsible for all HR procedures and policies for the company with duties including -
* Recruitment - Sourcing and selection of candidates, plus negotiation…
Do you have a strong understanding of employment law? Do you have a FCIPD or MCIPD? Are you an experienced HR Professional who has led HR Business Partner and Recruitment teams in a rapidly expanding business?
Our ambitious client has an exciting and challenging position for a Chartered Fellow (FCIPD) or a Chartered Member (MCIPD) HR Professional to join the Group Function based at their Head Office in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
Our client is a fast paced and ambitious company providing a quality logistics service to several prestigious blue chip automotive based companies. They are an exciting company to be involved with, offering…
Human Resources Administrator required to maintain and set up personnel files, assist with regular induction mornings each month, carry out licence checks, payroll compilation, right to work in UK checks and referencing. Compile newsletter, update telephone directory and internal telephone system and be point of contact for payroll queries from staff. Knowledge of Sage payroll and excel spreadsheets would be a huge advantage. You will be a car owner to visit other locations when necessary. This will be a 6 hour a day role initially but could develop into a full time position. Salary: 18k pro rata…More
Are you currently working within Human Resources, and have a strong administration background? If so this Engineering Company are looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join their efficient and structured team. This role will be both challenging and fast paced but you will be given the opportunity to work with key members of the team and be on hand to assist and advice with general HR requests.
You will provide pro-active support and coaching to line managers in dealing with people matters and ensure that communication channels are in place across the teams and learnings are shared. There are a number of dimensions to the role but as long…
Search Consultancy- Human Resources Division
Leeds City Centre
Very Competitive Basic + Uncapped OTE
Top Earner 50K + in first full year
About the team
Do you want to join an amazing team in the best recruitment agency to work for in the UK?
Look no further, we are true specialists within the HR market and off the back of a highly successful year, our team are now looking to recruit an additional Consultant to join us.
Your role would be to recruit HR professionals, Learning and Development staff and Internal Recruiters into SME's and Large Blue Chip companies across Yorkshire and the North East…
Human Resources Manager required by leading Media firm!
Human Resources Manager required by my client, a leading Media Firm, to audit their entire Human Resources function. This is an opportunity for a senior Human Resources manager to take this responsibility off the current Head of Department in order to audit all the contracts, benefits and notices of employees, including potentially gathering requirements from the employees. The recommendations of this Human Resources Manager will then be implemented, making this an interesting, autonomous role in which a real impact can be made.
This opportunity for a Human Resources Manager offers…
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (ADVICE AND SUPPORT)
Human Resources Officer required on a temporary basis to join a busy team working at a site based in Spennymoor. This role is full-time to start early June and would be for a period of approximately 3 months.
The main purpose of this role would be to:
• Provide support to the Senior HR Officer (Advice and Support) in relation all aspects of the HR function.
• Assist in the development of HR strategy, policy, procedures, guidance documentation and management systems.
• Support the Senior HR Officer to provide HR operational advice, guidance and assistance to all customers, including schools.
Human Resources Operations Lead
Up to £60,000
Our client is the fastest growing, market leading specialist operational improvement Management Consultancy in Europe. Multi award winning, they have recently been voted number 1 in consulting for graduates in 2015/16 and in the top 20 of 100 top companies to work for in the UK.
The business specialises in delivering significant improvements in efficiency for its clients and delivers best of breed methodology through their team of highest calibre consultants. Their market proposition isn’t the usual in that they guarantee specific results and deliver them. This has enabled…
Our client is seeking a candidate with varied HR experience to join their business as a Human Resources Advisor.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of having a good all round generalist knowledge of HR Administration and Support, a CIPD qualification is desirable however not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide HR advice and support to all employees including HR administration
* Line Manager for Human Resources Administrator
* First point of contact for all HR-related matters within the business
* Ensure full compliance with all HR-related policies and procedures
* Undertake and be responsible…