Injection Moulding Setter jobs
Refine Job Search
Job Overview: Further to a successful campaign of business growth, we are working closely with one of our injection moulding manufacturing partners to appoint a hands-on Injection Moulding Setter / Technician.
The role of the Injection Moulding Setter will be to set, condition & optimise several injection machines and oversee Robot program changes. For this role, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of setting injection moulding machines.
This is an excellent & rewarding post for an enthusiastic & loyal individual who wishes to work with like-minded professionals and a company that places their people at the forefront...
Our client a specialist plastic injection moulding manufacturer of plastic products and engineering components for industry. The company has grown organically since the early 70's and an opportunity has arisen for an injection moulding Setter Technician to work in their modern mould shop.
You'd need to possess hands-on plastic injection moulding experience and previously worked as a setter capable of carrying out mould tool changes with the ability to start up a machine and oversee the moulding process, the mould shop has a variety of machines ranging in size from 25-200 tonne including Battenfeld and Arburg. This is very good opportunity...
We are looking for an experienced Injection Moulding Setter to work in a prestigious manufacturing organisation based in the South Yorkshire.
* Carry out tool changes and 'set ups' as directed by shift leader using efficient and safe methods to ensure maximum machine utilisation and production of quality products.
* Comply with company operating disciplines, practices, procedures and documentation, to assure that machinery and equipment deliver quality product efficiently.
* Monitor machine and equipment utilisation, output and efficiencies, personally take corrective actions as necessary and recommend improvements...
Rotherwood Recruitment are recruiting for one of the leading plastic companies in the local area. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a permanent member of staff for there back shift.
Setting, Tool Changes, Process Optimization, SMED, Lean Manufacturing, Small-Medium Batch, Precision Manufacturing, Polymers/Plastics/ThermoPlastics
Are you a skilled Injection Moulding Setter looking for your next challenge in a small to medium batch environment?
Do you strong tool changing and setting abilities to cope with high tool changes and setting multiple machines?
Do you have experience in multiple injection moulding processes...
Our Client has an immediate requirement for an Injection Moulding Setter. The ideal candidate will be capable of carrying out tool changes, set up the moulding process and carry out any process adjustments needed to solve problems.
For more information please contact Bethany on 01903 821163 or text 07852158364
LISTGROVE RECRUITMENT : JOB DESCRIPTION
PLASTICS ? PACKAGING ? PETROCHEMICALS ? CHEMICALS ? ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT
Injection Moulding Setter
Job ref: AZ /27040
Shift Pattern: 3 Shift Basis 7-3, 3-11, 11-7 Monday to Friday
- Monitor production to ensure stable processes on all presses.
- Support production by optimising IMM processes using analytical methods and reporting.
- Support process problems in production to minimise delays
- Assist with effective production reporting and data collection
- To participate in continuous improvement projects, as requested
- To actively participate...
Injection Moulding Machine Operator/Setter
For more than 70 years, our Client (based in St Leonards on Sea,East Sussex), has been one of the leading manufacturers of high-performance solutions for harsh environment application. Our Client has an immediate requirement for an Injection Moulding Machine Operator/Setter.
* To set up injection Mould machinery to first off standard, ensuring use of set process parameters
* To monitor injection moulding process to include condition setting on a range of injection moulding machines ensuring product quality and repeatability
* To understand the quality first philosophy, ensuring...
Setter and Operator (Injection Moulding)
Winsford, Cheshire West
£28'000-£30,000 + Holiday + Pension
Are you a Setter and Operator from injection moulding looking for a full-time weekend shift for a Global leader in plastic manufacturing?
On offer is a permanent role with a company that invests time and money into all of its employees, ensuring its work force is kept at the highest level of skill.
This company are the UK's market leaders, they shape the face of they're industry. Due to consistent expansion they are looking for a Process Technician to join this highly regarded business.
Your main duties will be to perform daily audits...
A specialised plastic injection moulding company producing products for the medical industry requires an experienced plastic injection mould Setter / Technician to work a permanent night shift in their modern mould shop.
Working in the technical moulding department on the permanent nights shift Monday – Friday).
Condition setting and adjustment
The successful candidate will be experienced and ideally qualified to a NVQ Level 3 standard, this is advantageous but by no means necessary.
Excellent working conditions and prospects with this successful manufacturing company.
Job Overview: Working for a successful & established injection moulding tool & component manufacturer, we are looking to expand their teams with the appointment of 3 x experienced Injection Moulding Setters OR Injection Moulding Technicians (ideally from an automotive related environment).
Working a favourable shift pattern, The Injection Moulding Setter/Technician will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience setting injection moulding machines and experience with process optimisation, tool trialling and validation.
This is an excellent & rewarding post for an enthusiastic & loyal individual who wishes to work with like-minded...
I am currently working with an injection moulding company in the East Midlands, who are looking for experienced injection mould tool setters, to join their now rapidly growing team on a permanent basis. This is a great time to join as the company has recently received investments resulting in further plans for future development, meaning you will be able to grow with the company.
On offer is a competitive hourly rate with a premium rate for over-time, as well as the opportunity to work on products for a variety of industries, creating a far more interesting position, giving you the chance to gain more experience.
The ideal candidate...
Our client is now recruiting injection Setters to join their team. As Injection Moulding
Setter you will be required to;
- Safely load multi cavity injection mould tools into injection moulding machinery and correctly condition set and monitor machine performance.
- Additionally you may be required to carry out simple machine maintenance (heater band, ejector pin replacement etc) and process trouble shooting to eradicate moulding issues.
As injection moulding Setter you must;
- Correctly loading multi cavity tooling and of condition setting small injection moulding machinery.
- Have relevant formal training or qualifications...
Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Injection Molding Tool Maker to join their team.
This is the ideal role for an Injection Molding Tool Maker looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Injection Molding Tool Maker, you will be responsible for machining parts to tight tolerances using conventional machines.
Your duties will include:
- Reading engineering drawings
- Setting, tooling and operating conventional lathe and milling machines...
Experienced plastic injection moulding Technician / Setter required by this specialised manufacturing company producing products for a niche market.
This position is a permanent days shift (Monday-Friday) working in a large modern mould shop with a variety of machines that includes: Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto, Boy and Negri Bossi.
Ensuring optimisation without compromising quality
You must have a strong plastic injection moulding background and previous automation/robot experience.
Key Words: "shift setter", Supervisor", "Team Leader", "injection...
Experienced Setter/Technician required by this injection moulding manufacturing company.
Working permanent days Monday-Friday. Producing their own in-house designed products.
The mould shop consists of various machines [mainly Arburg]. Responsible for troubleshooting, machine setting and tool changing.
You'll need to have a strong plastic injection moulding background with the ability to set moulding machines and carry out tool changes.
An excellent employer and good benefits included in the package.
Key Words: "Injection Moulding", Setter, "Injection Moulding Setter", "Moulding Technician"...
Job Overview: Retained by our client, an established injection moulding manufacturer, we are looking to appoint an experienced Moulding Engineer, working days, to join there established team. As Moulding Engineer you will set and maintain process conditions on all production equipment associated within the manufacturing area. The role of the Moulding Engineer will be to improve machining performance, cycle times, setting procedures, machine output, scrap reduction within an established injection moulding environment. This role will include the setting, conditioning & optimising of several injection moulding machines as well as offer...
Plastic Injection Mould Setter/Technician
Our Client is a global automotive manufacturing business based in East Lancashire. Due to expansion, they are looking to strengthen their injection moulding team by recruiting an experienced plastic moulding setter with automotive setting experience.
If you have experience in some of the areas outlined below, you will be a strong candidate for the role:
• Moulding automotive components to high quality levels
• Good moulding tool handling and setting appreciation
• Knowledge/Experience of working with Masterbatch
• Continuous improvement knowledge/experience within a moulding environment
Injection Mould Setter / Improver
West Drayton, Greater London £31,000 to £40,000 per annum
Due to expansion and continued growth, a world leader in the design and manufacture of a niche product are looking for a Injection Mould Setter / Improver to join their Injection Moulding team of skilled engineers.
As the successful Injection Mould Setter / Improver you will need to have the following skills and experience in order to perform the job to the best possible standard and be confident in your tasks:
• Injection Moulding experience
• Able to Set and Operate Power Press machines
• Working nightshift...
Our client is a global manufacturer of consumer products based in the County Durham area who is now looking for a Setter to join the team on a permanent basis.
* Reporting to the Mould Shop Shift Technician
* Work with all types of Moulding Machines, Robotics and ancillary equipment
* Attend daily meetings as required and complete all relevant paperwork
* Ensure all Moulding Machines are running to specification
* Work closely with other departments to ensure all parts produced meet agreed standards
* Complete all mandatory safety checks
* Organise maintenance of machines and tools
* Drive scrap reduction and prevention...
A Plastic Injection Mould Setter is required for a multi national automotive organisation located in Banbury. Salary £32,00 with a 3 shift rotating pattern of 7-3 3-11 11-7.
The succesful candidate will provide technical services to ensure the effective and efficient running of tool processes within the Mould shop.
Ensure stable process on all presses
Support process problems to minimise delays
Assist with production reporting and data collection,
Participate in continuous improvement activities,
Participate in good housekeeping activities,
Conduct equipment audits
Stop/Start Injection Moulding machines
Use of LEAN...
Injection Mould Setter Operator
West Drayton, Greater London £27,000 to £28,000 per annum
Due to expansion and continued growth, a world leader in the design and manufacture of a niche product are looking for an Injection Mould Setter Operator to join their Injection Moulding team of skilled engineers.
As the successful Injection Mould Setter Operator you will be responsible for Setting and Operating of the Moulding Machines within your section and assisting in completing orders on time and at the correct quality and cost.
• To produce Products to:
- The correct Quality.
- The correct specifications...
Position-Injection Moulding Setter/Operators
Salary-Upto £19,900 Basic plus 20-40% Shift allowance-Days/Nights, PLUS Benefits
Continental shift pattern
1 Carry out tool changes and 'set ups' as directed by shift leader using efficient and safe method's to ensure maximum machine utilisation and production of quality products
2 Comply with company operating disciplines, practices, procedures and documentation, to assure that machinery and equipment deliver quality product efficiently.
3 Monitor machine and equipment utilisation, output and efficiencies, personally take corrective...
We are looking for Injection Mould Setters to work in the Doncaster area.
* Carry out tool changes and set ups as directed
* Ensure maximum machine utilisation and production of quality products
* Comply with operating disciplines, practices, procedures and documentation, to assure that machinery and equipment deliver quality product efficiently.
* Monitor machine and equipment utilisation, output and efficiencies, personally take corrective actions as necessary and recommend improvements to ensure department meet targets set in annual departmental business plan.
* Carry out own machine safety checks to set schedules...
Tool Setter - Plastic Injection Mould shop - Automotive- Redditch - circa £25K
An opportunity has arisen for a Tool Setter within the plastic injection mould shop of this established manufacturing company based in Redditch, supplying products to the automotive industry. You will be a highly experienced Moulding Technician used to operating in a high volume manufacturing environment.
As Tool Setter / Moulding Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Trouble shooting, fault finding and diagnosing repair requirements and providing technical support for the shift.
- Setting up moulding machines, conducting safety checks, start...
Our client is a highly successful manufacturer of injection moulded consumer products.
Due to increased business opportunities in the UK, their sister company is opening an new manufacturing operation in Oxfordshire next door to the UK plant.
As a result, an extensive recruitment drive is underway to attract and recruit experienced injection moulding engineers.
We are currently looking for Injection Mould Setter/Operators to join this exciting new manufacturing site and be part of the continuing growth of the company.
Essential: A proven and extensive background as an Injection Mould Setter. Candidates without Injection Mould experience...