Job Overview: Working for a successful & established injection moulding manufacturer of safety critical components we are looking to expand their team with the appointment of an experienced Injection Moulding Setter OR Injection Moulding Technician.
Working a favourable shift pattern, the Injection Moulding Setter/Technician will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience setting injection moulding machines and experience with process optimisation, troubleshooting and basic machine maintenance. As the Injection Moulding Setter/Technician, you will be tasked with setting the production machinery and equipment to achieve the correct output rate...
Injection Moulding Setter required to efficiently and effectively condition set and tool change on a range of Boy moulding machinery producing a range of bespoke products for a Global client base.
Working in a high spec, immaculately clean, state-of-the-art production environment for a true leader in its product market, producing bespoke products for a global client base. As Injection Moulding Setter you will work as part of a highly experienced team.
As Injection Moulding Setter you will efficiently condition set a range of Boy injection moulding machines to ensure optimum performance, conduct tool changes in a safe manner...
Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Injection Moulding Setter.
Responsibilities of the Injection Moulding Setter:
· Liaise with Team Leader ensuring achievement of Mould Change requirements for each shift.
· Complete paperwork relevant to Mould Change and setting in a timely and accurate manner.
· Carry out "First off" process ensuring parts produced are of suitable standard.
· If issues with standards arise complete required documentation for concessions and rectification.
· Ensure BOM is followed raising concessions and deviations where necessary.
· Responsibility for safe assessment of lifting tackle...
Experienced injection moulding Setter's required for this busy and successful international client.
Working a continental shift system encompassing the early, late and night shift in a modern mouldshop.
- Setting and running moulding machines
- Carry out tool changes in a safe efficient manner (multi cavity injection mould tools)
-Monitor machine performance.
- Basic maintenance
-Process trouble shooting
- Correctly loading multi cavity tooling and of condition setting
Ideally with some formal training or qualifications and a proven track record within the plastic injection moulding industry
Key Words: "Injection...
A large manufacturing company is looking to recruit an experienced Injection Moulding Setter/Technician.
This is a permanent afternoon shift position from 14:45 - 23:15 Monday to Friday.
The role of the Injection Moulding Setter will be to set, condition and optimise several injection machines and oversee Robot program changes. For this role, you must have a minimum of 3 years experience of setting injection moulding machines.
You just also have experience of injection moulding processes i.e. machines, tools, robots with the ability to change a tool quickly and safely.
You will will have a full understanding of modern manufacturing...
Shift Pattern: Continental shift pattern (6 days mornings, 2 days off, 7 nights, 2 days off, 7 days afternoon, 4 days off).
A manufacturer of plastic and aluminium packaging products for the food industry are seeking an Injection Moulding Setter for work in their South East England site.
The ideal candidate will contribute to achieve the joint mission of the production area as a specialist in injection technology: manufacturing the product requested by the customer, in such amounts and deadlines, meeting the quality requirements and ensuring that no person receives any damage.
- Solve problems within the production...
We are looking for an experienced Injection Moulding Setter to work in a prestigious manufacturing organisation based in the South Yorkshire.
* Carry out tool changes and 'set ups' as directed by shift leader using efficient and safe methods to ensure maximum machine utilisation and production of quality products.
* Comply with company operating disciplines, practices, procedures and documentation, to assure that machinery and equipment deliver quality product efficiently.
* Monitor machine and equipment utilisation, output and efficiencies, personally take corrective actions as necessary and recommend improvements...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Injection Moulding Setter to work for one of the North East’s leading manufacturing companies.
Successful candidates will be required to set up plastic mould tools and equipment, as well as provide technical support and training to staff on setting and following a structured TPM schedule.
Main duties will include;
• Setting and conditioning of injection mould tools in line with the production plan.
• Setting and conditioning of robots
• Defining and establishing the tools setting where required
• Monitor and maintain the effective operation of all moulding machines and equipment.
Our client, an international engineering company based in South Yorkshire, is now looking to recruit an Injection Moulding Setter to start as soon as possible !!!
Main Job Purpose:
To ensure production machinery and equipment is running at optimum output, efficiency and utilisation so that company targets are met, cost effectively on a continuously improving basis. During periods of Group Leader absence take responsibility to maintain operating disciplines, practices, procedures and motivation.
1 Carry out tool changes and ‘set ups’ as directed by group leader using efficient and safe method’s to ensure...
Our client based just off Junction 28 are looking for a Tool Setter from the plastic Injection moulding industry to join them at their busiest time of the year – the position could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate!
The candidate must have Tool Setting experience from the plastics industry.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm rotating.
This is an immediate start with a pay rate of £9.00 per hour – to increase should you receive a contract.
For this great opportunity to join an expanding manufacturer please send your CV to (url removed) along with a cover email detailing your availability...
Job Overview: Our client has retained our services to search for 7x experienced Injection Moulding Setters with prior experience of setting various injection Moulding machines.
As Injection Moulding Setter/Technician, You must have several years’ experience with setting, conditioning, maintenance & optimisation of Injection Moulding machines working with a wide range of materials. The role of Injection Moulding Setter will be to monitor cycle times/input onto production sheet, to ensure tools & parts are checked prior to tool change and carry out relevant administration such as shift handover and section reports. The ideal candidate...
Experienced plastic injection moulding Process Setter / Technician required assisting in the effective and efficient running of the mould shop ensuring good quality product, optimisation and minimum spoilage.
• Ensure the efficient running of production lines
• Ensure parts are manufactured to the correct standards and component quality
• Ensure the efficient operation of production machinery
• Maintain quality standards, making the necessary adjustments and modifications to machinery
• Identify and analyse faults causing machine stoppages or under performance, and action repairs/improvements
Experienced injection moulding Setter / Technician required by this successful and well established manufacturer.
You must possess an injection moulding background.
Responsibilities include fitting mould tools in to Negri Bossi and Engel injection moulding machines ranging from 40 tonnes to 850 tonnes, tool trialling and process optimisation of setting conditions.
Experience of multi-cavity tools, hot runner systems and core pulling is advantageous.
Position comes with good prospects and a competitive salary.
Material Knowledge: PVC, Polycarbonates, ABS and Nylons.
Sepro and Apex robot experience would be advantageous
Working a 3...
Our client is now recruiting injection Setters to join their team. As Injection Moulding
Setter you will be required to;
- Safely load multi cavity injection mould tools into injection moulding machinery and correctly condition set and monitor machine performance.
- Additionally you may be required to carry out simple machine maintenance (heater band, ejector pin replacement etc) and process trouble shooting to eradicate moulding issues.
As injection moulding Setter you must;
- Correctly loading multi cavity tooling and of condition setting small injection moulding machinery.
- Have relevant formal training or qualifications...
Experience mould shop Tool Hanger required by this specialised manufacturing company.
Working a three shifts rotating pattern 07:00 – 15:00. 15:00 – 23:00 and 23:00 – 07:00
Emptying moulding machines and load the next tool and materials or help the moulding Technician
Assist with the tool changes and crew and barrel changes when required.
An interesting role with a successful company, the position comes with potential.
Key Words: "Injection Moulding", "Injection Moulding setter", "Moulding setter", "setter"...
Due to growth there are several opportunities for experienced Injection Technician’s/Process Setters at our client based in Sittingbourne
The role will include the following:
• To be responsible for all aspects of tool changing in the injection Department.
• To ensure that all tool changes and other maintenance work carried out on the injection moulding machine is done safely and within Health and Safety guidelines.
• To ensure that the cavities in the tools are sprayed with mould protection before removing form the tool from press for a tool/Insert change.
• To be responsible for all aspects of process control, setting and to achieve...
Plastic Injection Moulding Technician required by this high specialised manufacturing company. Producing technical products and components the mould shop consists of wide ranging moulding machinery fitted with fully automated robots.
• Tool changing, troubleshooting, moulding process optimisation
• Responsible for process control and improvements
• Set up of ancillary equipment-dryers, granulators etc
Machine preventative maintenance
• Mould Tool preventative maintenance
• Evaluation and implementation of new mould tools
Good benefits included. You must have formal training/qualifications for this challenging role...
Opportunity for experienced Injection mould Setters.
Queens Award Winning Loadhog Ltd (google Loadhog Sheffield for more info) design, manufacture & sell a range of plastic injection moulded products worldwide, to a number of sectors including automotive, retail, pharmaceutical, and fmcg. Established in 2003 close to Meadowhall at Junction 34 of the M1, the company have invested over £6M in sate of the art plastic injection moulding machinery. Due to continuous expansion the company are now looking to recruit a number of
Injection Mould Setter / Technicians
To be considered for the position you will have recent experience of setting...
We are looking for an experienced Injection Mould Setter / Operator to work for a large manufacturing company located in the Doncaster, South Yorkshire area.
* Carry out tool changes and set ups as directed.
* Ensure maximum machine utilisation and production of quality products.
* Comply with operating disciplines, practices, procedures and documentation, to assure that machinery and equipment deliver quality product efficiently.
* Monitor machine and equipment utilisation, output and efficiencies, personally take corrective actions as necessary and recommend improvements to ensure department meet targets set in annual...
Tool Setter - Plastic Injection Mould shop - Automotive- Redditch - circa £25K
An opportunity has arisen for a Tool Setter within the plastic injection mould shop of this established manufacturing company based in Redditch, supplying products to the automotive industry. You will be a highly experienced Moulding Technician used to operating in a high volume manufacturing environment.
As Tool Setter / Moulding Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Trouble shooting, fault finding and diagnosing repair requirements and providing technical support for the shift.
- Setting up moulding machines, conducting safety checks, start...
Experienced Moulding Process Technician with a strong plastic injection moulding background is required by this specialist plastic moulding company.
The main Purpose of Job:
To control the machinery and tooling within the manufacturing unit to ensure the optimum efficiency of machines and tooling to the required standards of safety, quality and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To change tools as required to ensure the optimum efficiency of the
Machines to the required standards.
2. To conduct in-process troubleshooting on machines.
3. To conduct in-process troubleshooting on tooling.
4. To assist in maintaining all machines...
Our client a specialist plastic injection moulding manufacturer of plastic products and engineering components for industry. The company has grown organically since the early 70's and an opportunity has arisen for an injection moulding Setter / Operator to work in their modern mould shop.
You'd need to possess hands-on plastic injection moulding experience and previously worked as a setter/operator capable of assisting the Technician in carrying out mould tool changes.
The mould shop has a variety of machines ranging in size from 25-200 tonne including Battenfeld and Arburg.
This is very good opportunity for an experienced Operator...
Job Overview: On behalf of our client, a successful Injection Moulding Manufacturer, we are looking to recruit an experienced Process Technician OR Moulding Technician OR Moulding Engineer. The role of Process Technician will be to provide the Operations teams with full technical support in developing, maintaining and continuously improving all moulding processes, tooling and equipment. You must have several years’ experience with setting, conditioning, maintenance & optimisation of Injection Moulding machines, working with a wide range of materials.
As Process Technician, you will be responsible for Identifying and implementing areas...
Job Overview: We have been retained by our client, a global manufacturer of plastic specialities and technical moulding design capabilities, predominantly for the aerospace sector. With specific focus on moulded components and assembly, as well as mould tool management, my client offers mould tooling solutions for a range of clients based mainly in Southern England.
Due to significant growth in recent years, my client is now looking for a Technical Sales Manager who is already a technically competent engineer. You may previously have worked as an Injection Moulding Setter or a Moulding Technician and have the drive and determination...
Setter / Operator (Plastics)
£30,000 - £34,000 Basic + Benefits + Shifts + Training + Progression
Exciting opportunity to join an industry leader in the thriving plastics industry in this varied setter operator role. Work with injection moulding machinery in a brand new plastics production facility for a well known worldwide leader. Excellent earnings potential on offer and plenty of overtime opportunities always available.
This company manufacture varied plastic based products for leading brand names and have a global presence. Working on small bespoke projects, now is an exciting time to join this expanding company...