Ledger Clerk jobs
Refine Job Search
A fast growing, dynamic; employee owned business. Passionate about innovation and exceeding client expectations, our client is consistently out performing it's industry competition in service and customer satisfaction. They are now looking to recruit an ambitious Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their existing team and manage a range of supplier accounts.
The role will include preparation of invoices for payment; posting invoices/credit notes into Purchase Ledger system, ensuring adherence to procedures and payment terms, as well as query resolution, monitoring progress and escalating through the referral process to resolve queries...
Reporting to the Accounts Assistant, the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk is as follows:-
• Control and upkeep of the Purchase Ledger account.
• Maintenance and control of various accounting schedules.
• Manage the registered invoice volume on a daily basis.
• Monthly BACS payments relating to suppliers and expenses.
• Assisting with payroll.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Maintaining ongoing relationship with suppliers.
• Scanning and registering all invoices received on a daily basis to the respected employee for authorisation.
• Passing and coding all authorised invoices on a daily basis
• Matching purchase invoices to delivery notes...
Purchase Ledger Clerk, Hampshire
Our client operates award winning UK holiday and leisure parks in fabulous locations and they are recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work in their busy offices in Milford-on-Sea, Hampshire.
Our client has been welcoming guests and visitors to their parks for over 55 years and operate six holiday and leisure parks in the UK, each based in an enviable location on the stunning South Coast.
Providing high quality holiday accommodation in fully equipped chalets, caravans, holiday lodges and camping pitches, they also offer guests an extensive range of leisure facilities...
Our client is a well respected employer, based on the outskirts of York, due to a restructure and expansion within their finance office, our client has instructed Spring Personnel to recruit a Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you responsibilities will include;
*Reconciling delivery notes to invoices and purchase orders for the 4 divisions of the company.
*Maintain and build supplier relationships including continuous review of terms to maximise any potential credit periods.
*Liaising with suppliers and resolving issues.
*Accurate coding, verifying and processing of multi currency purchase invoices.
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: South Harrow
Salary: £17,500 - £19,000pa
Evolve Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for their client to provide support to the Accounts department.
• Input invoices/credit notes and ensure that the VAT/nominal ledger codes are correct
• Filing invoices/credit notes in due date and when paid in reference order
• Checking suggested payments list before the computer cheques are printed
• Paying suppliers by BIB/manual/computer cheques and advise the supplier of the payment
• Input/allocate all payments/discount on to the supplier accounts...
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an AAT studier to join a reputable company as a Junior Purchase Ledger Clerk.
The client is looking for someone studying their AAT at Level 2 or 3 who has an understanding of what a purchase ledger clerk role would involve and who is looking for their first step into a finance role. Alternatively, they would consider someone who has finished their A levels and has 3-6 months experience in a purchase ledger role.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Accounts Payable department in the day to day operation and to improve internal processes.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
My client based in Woking is currently recruiting for a temporary Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team for 6 months,
The accounts payable /purchase ledger clerk will provide day-to-day support within the accounts payable team , although the main focus will be on Purchase Ledger, they may also be required to provide support for the Sales Ledger and other general accounting functions.
1) Checking and matching purchase invoices to travel requisitions and purchase orders.
2) Obtaining correct approval for purchase invoices.
3) Entering purchase invoices into accounting package Quickbooks...
Commercial Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary and Benefits
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Competitive Holidays (25 days + 8 bank holidays)
Overview of the company
A well-established stable business based in Crewe, are experiencing growth and are recruiting for a commercial accounts sales ledger clerk.
Working in a bubbly small close-knit account team as Sales Ledger Clerk you will be:
• Preparing complex sales invoices obtaining information from various internal sites (Inc. occasional travel)
• Handle invoice queries and resolve discrepancies (i.e. obtain the right invoice code)
• Uploading and processing invoices...
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchase ledger clerk for an established automotive company. The role will involve ensuring that due debts are paid within set timeframes to aid operations and cash flow.
• Deal with creditors
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Produce monthly cheque and BAC’s payments
• Resolve disputed and overdue accounts
• Evaluate urgent cases and payments
• Maintain accurate and up to date supplier records
• Complete entry journals and correct errors in purchase ledger book
• Input invoices onto ledgers
• Assist with invoices
The ideal candidate for this role...
Position: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Salary: £8.00 - £9.00 per hour
Working closely with our client within the FMCG Industry We are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within their busy team in Accounts
The core focus of the role is Purchase Ledger whilst supporting in other areas of accounts as and where required.
Experience of Electronic Data Interchange would be advantageous
Payroll; processing payments, dealing with queries and staff wages.
Matching invoices, orders and delivery notes
Inputting invoices, credit notes and supplier statements
PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
LOCATION: SHEFFIELD/ ROTHERAM
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £16,000 - £18,000
SUMMARY:.A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a medium sized electrical contract company.
My client works with various different leading supermarkets over the UK installing and fitting all electrical equipment.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
-Processing supplier invoices including reconciling delivery notes and purchase orders to invoices received.
-Knowledge of bank reconciliations
-Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing supplier accounts within the Purchase Ledger and ERP...
Our client is currently seeking a Sales & Purchase Ledger Clerk.
It is essential to have a proven background of working within a Sales & Purchase Ledger role.
Duties to include:
All aspects of sales ledger, allocating incoming payments onto the ledger.
Investigating and resolving queries relating to non payment of invoices.
Assisting with credit control when required, chasing debt via telephone, letter and email.
Issuing and re-issuing invoices as well as issuing credit notes.
Updating customer and billing information on the company system.
Assisting with monthly reporting and outstanding invoices.
General accounts administration...
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: Circa £14,000 pa
Hours: 40 hours per week Holidays: 4 weeks + Statutory days
Sports Direct has a number of vacancies within the purchase ledger team.
The roles cover various aspects of purchase ledger including the coding, input and processing of establishment invoices in accordance with the group’s authorisation procedures. Dealing with goods for resale, matching invoices to goods received notes and identifying any discrepancies which may arise.
•Registering and processing supplier invoices
•Checking ,uploading ,manually entering data, registering...
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a self motivated and experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join our busy team in Telford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of manual sales invoices, invoice queries and to support the Rates and Queries Supervisor. A hands on role, the main aspect of this position is to input sales invoices and credit notes on to the internal accounting system.
Duties of the role include:
* Processing high volumes of transactions accurately and to tight deadlines
* To deal effectively with queries, establish reasons and agree resolution
* To ensure...
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£15,000 per annum
8.30 – 5.00pm Monday - Friday
This is a 6 month contract, temporary job, in a purchase ledger role and the daily duties will include:
• Purchase ledger processing
• Matching batching and coding invoices
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Dealing with supplier queries
• Preparing payment runs
• Filing invoices
Overview of the candidate
You will be an experienced purchase ledger clerk, available with short notice and able to commit for the duration of the job.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent...
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client based in south Leicestershire currently requires a Purchase Ledger Clerk to support their Accounts Department. This role calls for an experienced and efficient team player with high accuracy skills.
*Input and processing of Purchase Ledger invoices
*Matching electronically and manually
*Coding to costs and reconciliation of supplier statements
*Cash flow planning
*Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills preferred
*Other additional ad hoc duties may be involved*
Practical experience in the workplace in a Purchase Ledger or Accounts Admin...
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Upto £19,000 dependent on skill and experience
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Due to extended growth, our client is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk. You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
* Previous experience working in a purchase ledger or accounts assistant role.
* Strong knowledge of Excel
* Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
* Advanced reading, writing and arithmetic skills. This is normally acquired through high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work in pressurised situations
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Glasgow based - £15-£17k PA - Long term contract
My client, a rapidly expanding service business, is keen to appoint an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work as part of a small team.
You will take full responsibility for your own section of the ledger and duties will include:
Processing manual purchase orders
Matching, batching, coding and processing invoices
Clearing authorisation for payment
General ad hoc duties
Role will suit an outgoing person with very strong all round purchase ledger skills. This is a great opportunity to join...
Purchase ledger Clerk- £11.50/hr- Altrincham
My client is a well established company which has operated in the UK for over 25 years and due to significant growth is looking for a purchase ledger clerk to join their finance department initially on a temp basis with the likelihood to turn perm.
The main purpose of this role
Reporting directly to the finance manager and working in a team of up to 8 people you will be responsible for statement reconciliation, manage and control of purchase ledger and handling and paying invoices.
* Organise all invoices, to be approved for payment by relevant managers
The client is a strong established manufacturing company based in the north of Liverpool and currently actively looking for a Purchase ledger Clerk to join their on growing business due to the growth of team.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk must have high volume of invoice processing experience and is also versatile enough to assist other finance departments as when required.
Main duties are, however not limited to:
Responsible of processing high volume invoices
Reconciliations of supplier statements
Supporting Credit Control and Sales Ledger functions as when required
Assisting in producing management reports as when required
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger specialist to join my clients Payments team which is responsible for the processing, payment and query resolution of all Corporate invoices, employee expenses, credit cards.
Working in a high volume busy department your core duties will consist of:
• Coding, inputting, sending out and releasing invoices through Sun GL
• Processing and QC’ing invoices through PO System
• Dealing with invoice discrepancies/rejected invoices
• Supplier, employee expense and compensation payment runs
• Dealing with supplier and employee queries
• Clearing the Purchase Ledger inbox...
Our Client based in Northamapton are recruiting on a three month temporary basis for and experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk.
• To reconcile material and packaging invoices and credit notes to GRN and PO to ensure correct prices and quantities
• To ensure correct material and packaging coding on invoices
• To obtain signatures from the relevant managers authorising payment where no GRN or order has been raised
• To log invoices and credit notes on the system on a daily basis
• To assist with the proposed payment run for suppliers that need to be paid
• To reconcile monthly suppliers statements to the account...
Morson is the number one technical recruitment company in the UK with a turnover of half a billion pounds. We have been in business since 1969 and have 43 UK offices and 13 global offices. We are based in state of the art purpose built office in Salford and have a free on site gym, free parking and a modern working environment. We have a strong reputation for delivery and a loyal client base with relationships spanning over 40 years.
Due to continued growth within our head office based finance division, we are looking for an experienced purchase ledger. This role will report directly to the management accountant and duties are to include...
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk based in Leeds. My client is a leading PLC who due to a recent acquisition are looking to expand their Finance team with the addition of a Purchase Ledger Clerk, the role will provide exposure to a growing PLC & a large finance team with opportunities for progression.
The successful candidate will report in to the Purchase Ledger Manager and will involve taking responsibility for a section of the businesses suppliers. This will involve inputting and coding all invoices received on a daily basis and ensuring the correct authorisations and purchase order...
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£8.50- £9.50 per hour
Search Accountancy and Finance are looking to recruit for a purchase ledger clerk to join a well established manufacturing company on an interim basis- there may be a potential for a permanent job role as this business is expanding. With a work hard play hard culture staff are rewarded with regular events and functions.
Duties and responsibilities:
Processing high volumes of invoices
Raising PO numbers
Full end to end Purchase ledgerTo be successful in your application you must be able to show previous experience...