The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£18,000 - £25,000
Our client is one of Liverpool's most prestigious companies and is known and respected worldwide for their excellence in chemical engineering. They are seeking a quick and accurate Purchase Ledger Clerk.
As a result of changes within the Finance and Purchasing department we are now urgently seeking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to assist the Financial Controller and Accounts team with general accounting processes.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be helping out in the accountancy and finance department; dealing with invoices, purchase ledger and other aspects of accountancy…
Have you worked within a team leader capacity?
Are you part-qualified AAT, ACCA or CIMA?
If so, we are seeking a Cash and Reconciliation Team leader to work for our well-known retail and financial services organisation in Manchester City Centre.
You will be working within a dedicated financial department within the large organisation, and will be responsible for accurate data loading, and reconciling cash and reconciliation bank accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Accounts Administrator, Cash and Reconciliation Clerk , Accounts…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Gi Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our client who are a dynamic organisation that develop, produce and supply their products throughout the world. This opportunity will start as a temporary post but will lead to permanent employment for the right person and will be working 30 hours per week.
Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
* Inputting invoices on Sage Line 50
* Checking and reconciling supplier statements
* Booking goods inwards and collating paperwork
* Dealing with foreign transactions
* Covering other ledger jobs
Requirements to apply for the Purchase…
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a leading business based near Walsall, to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable business who offer an excellent working environment.
Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
* Processing supplier invoices accurately to the correct Purchase Ledger account
* Ensuring supplier invoices are coded accurately
* Processing employee expenses
* Weekly GRNI management & reporting
* Invoice query management & reporting
* Reconciling supplier statements and investigate discrepancies
* Liaising with suppliers and colleagues…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Talented people are the key to our success
Are you looking for a place to make your mark and develop your career as a purchase ledger clerk? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s top construction and infrastructure contractors? If so, please read on.
Morgan Sindall provides national design, construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We are currently recruiting for a talented, motivated and ambitious purchase ledger clerk to join our central finance…
Swindon Office Angels are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for our client based in Swindon. This is a PERM role working 40 hours per week. The salary for this fantastic Purchase Ledger Clerk role is £18,000 p/a.
The overall description for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role is: to provide comprehensive operational support to the Finance department including...
* Processing of high volumes of Purchase Invoices, ensuring the invoices are either matched to the correct P/O's or coded directly to G/L codes.
* Processing supplier payment runs and liaising with suppliers to ensure credit facilities are managed effectively and the supply of goods…
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant that is looking for a fresh opportunity within a reputable business, then please read on...................
Position: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Hours: either 0900 - 1730 or 0830 - 1700 (Monday to Friday)
About Our Client
PMP are working on the behalf of a leading display / exhibition stand manufacturer recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant to join the accounts payable team
Our client offers a friendly vibrant working atmosphere
* Processing & Inputting invoices for Stock & Non Stock items
* Making & posting payments…
Are you experienced in working as a Sales Ledger Clerk, and looking for a new challenge? An excellent opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk has arisen to work within my Clients business.
What you'll be doing
As a Sales Ledger Clerk you will be working within a small back office team for this firm that has been trading for over 30 years.
Main duties include:
* Setting up new Clients
* Producing invoices
* Banking and reconciliation
* Running off turnover statements
* Chasing up debtors
* Sort out any rebates
* Checking VAT has been included
* Providing Creditors with VAT receipts
Applicants should note that when the Purchase…
Experienced Ledger Clerks are invited to work for a well established finance team for a reputable SME business based in Sawston, Cambridgeshire.
Duties for this role include:
* Downloading, coding and inputting of Purchase Ledger Invoices
* Reconciling supplier accounts
* Raising and following up purchase ledger queries
* Sales ledger invoicing
* Raising credit limits
* Preparing weekly payment runs for all businesses in the group
* Various adhoc duties
Applications are welcomed from individuals with the following skills and experience:
* Experienced in sales or purchase ledger, ideally both but either will be considered
* Ideally working…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
We have an opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join our client on a temporary basis. Our client, who are leaders in their industry, pride themselves on the quality of their team, the responsiveness and flexibility of their approach and ability to offer a unique service and product offering to their customers. You will be working within a growing finance team.
Purchase Ledger Clerk – The role
• Process purchase orders and invoices
• Printing off all electronic purchase orders/invoices
• Posting payments on system
• Monitoring the ledgers
• Work out VAT payments
• Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
Secondsite has just registered a superb opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their client based in Oxford on a Permanent Full Time basis.
Salary: £24,000-£27,000 per annum (pro rata)
Hours: 30 hours per week
Additional Benefits: 35 days holiday per annum, pension scheme, meal allowance
Purpose of Purchase Ledger Clerk
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for the Vendors' Ledger function and Staff and SCR battels as well as Banking cover for the cashier
* Purchase Order control
* Reception of supplier invoices/credit notes and entry into the accounting system;
* Distribution of…
Our client, based in Shenstone, Lichfield are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger clerk on a permanent basis. It is essential you have relevant experience in a similar role.
The Sales Ledger clerk will be responsible for ensuring all incoming cash is processed in an accurate and timely manner. Resolution of complex billing queries to assist with the production of the monthly invoices. Administration and collection of monthly direct debit batches and creation of BACS files and submission to banks. Monthly download and analysis of failed direct debits and complete and timely input of receipts to the billing system. Reviewing the validity of…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£16 000 - £17 000
Search Accountancy and Finance are looking for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to join a busy finance team in a growing business. Offering an exciting opportunity to hit the ground running, all training will be provided, in this high volumes role. Within a friendly team environment with plenty of scope to grow.
Duties to include:
* Processing high volumes of invoices
* Matching invoices
* Dealing with supplier queries
* Statement reconciliations
* Experience with purchase ledger
* Excellent communication skills
* High accuracy
* Team player
Purchase Ledger Clerk / £18,000 / Manchester / Permanent
A purchase ledger clerk vacancy has emerged in Manchester in a growing and successful fashion company. You will be joining a small energetic accounts team and taking control of the purchase ledger. You will be joining a company that looks to promote staff internally and is looking for somebody that can develop as they expand. You will be working in modern offices, well presented with showrooms located with free parking and easily accessible.
Your purchase ledger clerk duties will be:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supplier query resolution
Purchase Ledger Clerk
To £21,000 - Including Excellent Benefits
This well-known manufacturing company in Halifax is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk within their successful existing team.
As part of this role you will be in charge of the whole purchase ledger function and have the opportunity to progress on to other areas within the accounts function.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
* Processing supplier invoices,
* Processing payments and reconciling the statements
* Dealing with supplier queries and setting up new supplier accounts.
* Getting involved with all processes…
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Utilities and Energy Consultants, providing a wide range of value added Utility Management Solutions, with established relationships with all the major energy suppliers, as well as water and telecoms companies.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a new addition to the Finance Team to take on the role of Sales Ledger Clerk.
The main tasks of the Sales Ledger Clerk role will be to chase suppliers for data on live contracts and input details into SAGE 200. To work on supplier queries regarding invoicing and influence their new invoicing system and processes.
You will be required to maintain…
An international engineering company are recruiting for an experience Purchase Ledger Clerk to work for the organisation on a full time, permanent basis. In order to be successful for the role you must have good working knowledge as a purchase ledger clerk.
Role: Purchase Ledger Clerk
* Scanning and indexing of all supplier incoming invoices responsible for, within own section of supplier ledger against related purchase orders for passing through automated purchase to pay workflow
* Checking, processing and coding of all supplier invoices responsible for which are exempt…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
JHE and Partners are currently working with a reputable business in the Skipton area. Due to company growth, there is a requirement for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end operation of the purchase ledger. You will be matching, batching and coding invoices to goods received. You will reconcile supplier accounts and liaise with suppliers on a daily basis ensuring excellent customer service. You will be an experience ledger clerk, looking to embark on a new chapter of your career working for a reputable, growing business at…
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently seeking a professional, driven Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well known, reputable business within Rotherham on an interim basis.
This is initially a fixed term contract for a period of 6 months and will give the successful Purchase Ledger Clerk the experience of working within a fast paced, professional environment.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Daily processing of invoices including data input
- Processing employee expense claims
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing travel invoices for the firm
- VAT reclamations
- Dealing with supplier and employee enquiries…
Ready for your next role as a Purchase Ledger Clerk? Read on!
Momentum are now seeking for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to work for a leading player in consoles and gaming. Based in Morley, our client is offering a great salary of £18 - £22K per annum.
As a purchase ledger clerk, you will be in charge of the company spending such as; overseeing all purchases made by your business and monitoring how much money is owed to the company at all times. You will need to ensure that every product and service your company buys are recorded using a clear reference and data system.
The successful candidate must have knowledge of using software…
We are pleased to be working with a Northampton based business who is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join the finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the maintaining and updating the Sales Ledger
* Posting of Sales invoices
* Raising all sales invoices/credit notes
* Setting up new customer accounts
* Processing sales ledger payments
* Entering data on accounting system
* Journal entry
* Resolving Queries & Debt Management
The ideal candidate will have previous sales ledger experience, strong written and verbal communication skills…
Sales Ledger Clerk/ Accounts Receivable - Immediate Start - 6 Month Temporary
Our client, an EMEA shared service in Bracknell and are looking to recruit Sales Ledger Professionals to join their new team in supporting and delivering to clients across EMEA.
The role of the Sales Ledger is to have full responsibility for raising invoices for work across EMEA including all related policy adherence and compliance, liaising by phone and email with the business.
To perform other assigned Order to Invoice functions of a routine nature under the direction of the Order to Invoice Team Leader.
Duties & Skills
* Review, verify data into JD Edwards…
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a resourceful and experienced Sales Ledger Clerk for a well known service business in Sheffield that has worldwide operations and multiple branches across the UK.
This role will be part of a newly created team reporting straight into the Sales Ledger Manager and is responsible for providing a comprehensive all round admin support to the Credit Control function. The role will feel both challenging and varied with duties including:
* Allocating payments to customer accounts
* Reconciling accounts daily
* Updating Excel spread sheets
* Liaising with other departments in order to resolve…
An experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk is required to join a prominent manufacturing business in Doncaster.
Located in modern offices which are easily accessible from the M180/ M18 Motorway, my client is an employer of choice who are long established as the UK market leader in their field.
Joining a close knit finance team as Purchase Ledger Clerk, your duties will include:
* Ensuring supplier invoices are processed accurately and efficiently.
* Matching invoices with purchase orders.
* Performing account reconciliations and resolving queries.
* Paying suppliers via BACS or by cheque.
* Communicating with both internal external customers…
Our client is a leading retailer who have expanded from online beginnings to stores throughout London with further plans to expand nationally. As such, our client is seeking a new Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
* Processing a high volume of invoices
* Payment runs
* Assisting with journal posting
* Assisting with expenses
* Bank reconciliation
* Answering queries
* And other ad hoc duties
To succeed in this role, you will:
* Have at least 1 years' experience
* Be experienced processing a high volume of invoices
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be highly personable…
My client is a well-established company who are looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join the company. My client can offer a great team environment where good work ethic and output is rewarded with flexibility and a great work life balance.
• Setting up new clients
• Producing invoices
• Banking and reconciliation
• Running off turnover statements
• Chasing up outstanding debts (not always the easiest part of the job)
• Sorting out any rebates and filing
• Checking VAT has been included on invoices
• Providing creditors with VAT receipts
They are looking for someone who has:
• Good communications skills…