The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
US law firm is looking to recruit a new legal PA to support busy fee earners in the Finance & Restructuring department of their London office. This role will be supporting a Partner, two Associates and a Trainee. Responsibilities will include creating and amending documents and PowerPoint presentations, extensive diary management, maintaining and updating client contact information, email management, daily time entry, organising attendance at seminars, establishing client relationships, arranging detailed travel itineraries, assisting with departmental events and any other ad hoc duties as required. Candidates should possess strong organisational…More
At Multiplay, we've been bringing people together in both the physical and digital worlds since 1997. We specialise in live events and online hosting, working with high-profile clients from around the world. Sounds like something you'd like to get involved with? Just wait until you see what we've got to offer.
Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're looking for a Sales Ledger to join our team in the New Forest, Blackfield. As part of our Finance & Admin team, your key responsibilities will include:
Raising and onward distribution of sales invoicing with…
Providing secretarial, and administrative support to the Centre Director.
Booking travel in line with the firm's travel…
City of London
The project totals a value of £450M with 7 phases over 6 years. I am keen to hear from people who are either looking for a step up in their career or someone who is keen to work on an excellent new project. You must be able to demonstrate experience within residential or student accommodation projects
Who we're looking for
Experience operating as a commercial lead within the construction industry ideally within the…
Badger Associates has been asked by our client, Anglia Research Services Ltd to identify an experience Finance Manager to join the senior management team of their compact, but very successful and established, Ipswich based operation. This is a newly created role designed to allow the company to continue its successful development.
The role itself is unusual in that many of what are often considered the normal “defensive” financial talents will not be in evidence as our client is both profitable and a non-borrowing company engaged for the most part in speculative work, investigating the ownership…
Fantastic US law firm based in the City is looking to hire a new PA to work in their busy Corporate/Company Commercial departments, supporting 3 Partners, an Associates and a Consultant with a view to being extended to 12 months. This role is very much a PA based position where you will be supporting an incredibly friendly and busy team and in this role you will be asked to get involved in a little bit of everything, they want someone who enjoys their work and is very accurate and professional. This department works very much on trust and teamplaying – they want someone that can manage them, deliver on time but also who likes to take…More
Norwich Northern Distribution Road (NNDR) is a £104m 20.1km dual-carriageway scheme which will link the A1067 Fakenham Road to the A47 at Postwick, through greenfield sites around north Norwich. To ensure the effective delivery of a plant service across CSUK, in line with company policies and procedures
What you'll be doing
* Manage the overall delivery of 'best in class' Plant services against agreed Service Level Agreements, to meet operational needs across CSUK in line with agreed budgets * Assist in the development and roll out of BB Group Plant Strategy. * Work closely with the CSUK Asset Manager to develop service…
Office Location: Norwich
Legal Minimum Age Requirement: 18
No Specific Education or Work Experience Required!
Average Earnings: £16,000-£26,000 per annum, ote, paid weekly!
Iconic Event Strategies in Norwich are looking to attract talented people with an interest in personal and professional growth. This is a unique opportunity to get in at the ground level and grow your career alongside Iconic Event Strategies and our primary client in the Telecoms and Broadband industry.
You’ll begin with face-to-face brand representation and new customer acquisition at events and retail shops across the region (no door…
Newcastle upon Tyne
Are you a decision maker?
Do you enjoy taking ownership of a case from start to finish?
Do you want to work for a global financial organisation?
Are you self motivated and driven?
If you answered yes to these questions, NRG may have the job for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very reputable and well known organisation, based at Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside, just 5 minutes from the Silverlink Retail Park.
We are looking for Case Handlers to work as part of a busy team within the PPI complaints department.
What you will do:
As a case handler you will be required to review the customers full…
All documentation and outputs will be on standardized templates, be produced in conjunction with business SME’s and approved by agreed stakeholders.
Process, Procedure & Policy Planning
•In conjunction with key stakeholders (including Legal and Compliance…
Job Title: Legal & Regulatory Policy Manager
Salary: £50000 - £60000
Benefits: Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Medical, Life Assurance
Location: West Midlands / Warwickshire
A leading UK based financial services company and part of one of the worlds largest global financial services business. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that has significant plans for growth, providing trusted advice to a wide range of stakeholder including CEO level, working closely with major external partners.
We are currently seeking a qualified solicitor to provide commercial legal and regulatory policy advice…
Exciting New Opportunity
Our client is seeking a new Legal Cashier to join their team based in South Manchester. This small but very well established legal firm and the are looking for a new team member to join their Financial Team.
Please find enclosed a brief outline of your duties as a Legal Cashier:-
• Daily reconciliation of bank statements
• Client Account transactions
• Posting Credit and Debits
• Office Account transactions
• Excellent knowledge of SAR and compliance rules
• Transfers between accounts (TT, BACS, CHAPS)
• Liaise with the bank and Business Centre on a daily basis
• Have good knowledge…
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting an experienced Legal Cashier to join a highly reputable and successful Legal firm based in Leeds. The ideal individual will have previous Legal Cashier experience with a law firm and have the ability to cope with high volume workloads.
The main duties of the position are to include:
*Verification and processing of requisition chits, receipt chits and transfer requests
*Carry out the Firm's daily banking
*Petty cash and expense claims handling
*Residual Balances in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
*Sending of BACS and CHAPS payments on a daily basis
*Filing bank statements…
Our client (an established Solicitors) requires a Legal Cashier to work on a Part Time basis: Monday, Wednesday & Friday (22.5 hours per week)
This is initially a temp role with a view of becoming permanent
You will be working within an accounting team environment consisting of the Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Legal Cashier, Accounts Assistant and Administration Assistant
You will play an important part in ensuring the accurate processing of data onto the accounts system which is carried out on a same day basis.
The team collectively processes all the financial information relating to the firm's office and client accounts, managing…
Legal and Commercial Officer
Reporting to: UK Group Financial Controller
Location: East Kilbride, Scotland
TUV SUD Services (UK) has an opportunity for a Legal and Commercial Officer to join the Shared Services Team in East Kilbride, providing support with contractual and legal documentation, commercial business and taking responsibility for company secretarial duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
Company Secretarial duties:
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Filing Companies House compliance requirements
- Monitor developments in company secretarial practice and related areas of the law
Our well established Client based in Gloucester is looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join their team.
The key responsibilities of the Legal Cashier role are:
*The processing of financial transactions for both the office and client accounts.
*Inputting of invoices, daily banking duties, payment processing and setting up deposit accounts
*Manage the firms credit control
*Liaising with colleagues as well as suppliers and contacts to resolve queries.
* The maintenance of accurate accounting records.
* Ad-hoc general administrative tasks as required
The firm is looking for a positive, energetic and reliable individual who has proven…
Corporate Law Firm
Leeds City Centre
My client is a prestigious law firm based in Leeds City Centre. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Cashier to join their finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a dynamic and fast paced team.
• Bank Reconciliations
• Preparing cheque payments
• Processing credit card payments
• Posting and Checking Bills
• Producing interest calculations
• Supporting the international offices and processing foreign payments
• Complete all online banking including BACS and CHAPS
• Must adhere to SRA Accounts Rules
My client- a well-established and busy Law firm in Kent seek a new Legal Cashier to their Accounts team. The Accounts team is primarily responsible for ensuring the firms compliance with SAR whilst helping protect the firm and its clients from money laundering and fraud.
Daily, weekly and, monthly reconciliations of the office, client and deposit accounts.
Ensuring the application and posting of client interest payments and the relevant transfer of monies between bank accounts if applicable.
Processing fee notes
Monitoring of aged fees and disbursements
Processing Forex payments in line with business requirements…
£16500 per annum
Own transport essential
1. Required qualifications, and experience
1.1. Trained in the principles of book-keeping
To provide support to the Financial Controller, Partners and internal members of staff to ensure the smooth running of the department and firm. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below. The Legal Cashier is expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
3.1.Checking and processing cheque,BACS and Chaps payments
3.2.Checking and processing invoices
3.3.Control and reconciliation of petty cash
We are looking for a part-time legal cashier to join an excellent legal services business located in Buckinghamshire. You will play an important role to support the accounting team whilst ensuring the accurate processing of data onto the system in a timely manner.
Follow the firm's accounting procedures in accordance to the strict Law Society imposed and rules and regulations particularly to handling client account monies.
Provide assistance and support to the finance manager as and when required
Dealing with CHAPS receipts and payments
Billings and reconciliations
Petty cash and interest calculationsKey requirements…
Our client, a well-established law firm is seeking to appoint a Legal Cashier to join the Cirencester office on a full time basis for a 3 month contract.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to assisting the Practice Manager in the smooth running of the Practice finances, ensuring compliance with the Solicitor’s accounts rules, BACs payments and receipts and daily banking.
You will also handle the reconciling bank, petty cash and office accounts and daily checking of the credit balances
In order to be considered, the ideal applicant will have experience in general accounting procedures in compliance with SARS in a legal…
Adecco Middlesbrough are working in partnership with a very well known and reputable law firm in the North East.
Due to relocation of the accounts department we are recruiting for 2 X Legal Cashiers to join the team based in Darlington with an immediate start
This is an exciting role with a rewarding salary and benefits package
Taking responsibility for a company's financial matters and interests
* To ensure that all banking is done daily as directed.
* To ensure that all cheques are written on correct amounts and Client Account is never allowed to overdraw.
* To enter postings to the accounts system on a daily basis.
* To ensure…
A leading law firm in Bradford is paying up to £24,000 for full time permanent Legal Cashier with experience of using Proclaim for accounts.
- Overall supervision of the cashiering function both office & client accounts.
- Keeping the Bank Managers up to date.
- Preparation of month end reports ensuring financial integrity.
- Reporting directly to the Partners & heads of departments.
- Liaison with system providers when identifying replicating problems & resolving the same.
- Monthly billing including CDS bills, preparation of work in progress reports by department & fee earner.
- Maintain purchase ledger
This Legal 500, Chambers Ranked regional heavyweight law firm with an excellent reputation requires a Legal Cashier to join their busy Finance team.
• You will be working in an accounting team environment consisting of the Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Legal Cashier, Accounts Assistant and Administration Assistant.
• The firm’s accounting procedures are computerised and subject to strict Law Society imposed rules and regulations particularly with regard to the handling of client account monies.
• The jobholder plays an important part in ensuring the accurate processing of data onto the accounts system which is carried out…
The Legal Counsel is part of the General Counsel’s corporate legal team and will provide support to the General Counsel and Senior Legal Counsel on all nature of corporate and commercial legal matters including:
* Transactional support and advice to the business on its core activity of debt portfolio acquisitions and sales, both in the UK and other European jurisdictions in which Arrow has a presence;
* Providing legal support to corporate development and corporate financing activity (e.g. corporate acquisitions and bond issues) activity;
* Supporting the negotiation and execution of a variety of commercial contracts…
£18,000 - £20,000
Our prestigious, Exeter based law firm is looking for a Legal Assistant to join their commercial department. The ideal candidate will be organised and motivated to provide a cost effective legal service to the customers and company.
Key skills and attributes:
Experience of working within a legal firm
Knowledge of relevant area of law
Excellent communication both written and verbal
Able to cope under pressure associated with handling multiple caseloadsAbout the role:
You will be point if contact for clients and provide outstanding service
Complete management of clients files…
Wanted experienced Legal Secretaries for temporary and contract work.
Due to volumes of demand we are currently looking to register experienced Legal secretaries who are looking for temporary and contract work based in the local Derby area.
Examples of the Roles that will be required:
Audio and copy typing legal and financial documents
Attending to clients face to face and on the telephone.
Monthly billing and other related financial administration.
Preparing court forms and statements.
Previous experience of working as a legal secretary.
Possess a recognised legal secretarial qualification…
Would you like to work in a great location (a beautiful listed building, set in its own grounds within the City of Chester) for a business that genuinely cares about its people?
You will be working for a company that is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice, who pride themselves on understanding the needs of each client, and tailor their advice and solutions around them.
* Ensure Fee Earners time is effectively managed through your support
* Produce and manage documents with care and accuracy
* Arrange meetings and coordinate events
* Maintain client relationships through effective and appropriate communication…
£14k per annum DOE.
Temporary to Permanent, full time.
Our client is looking for a candidate to provide a high level of service to the firm’s internal and external clients, covering personal injury and criminal law. You will be expected to deliver a professional secretarial and administrative support to Associates/Partners.
The position would be under a temp to perm basis, which would be temporary for a month. Hours of work would be 9-5 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
The ideal candidate must have legal experience.
• Intensive diary management for a team of Associates…
Legal Secretary - Corporate / Commercial / Private Client
Leeds City Centre
£20-23k depending on experience
Working for an established Top 50 law firm based in Leeds City Centre, this is a great opportunity to join an expanding team and provide essential secretarial and administrative support to the team.
Main duties will include:
- Provide a timely and accurate secretarial support to fee earners
- Prepare and proof read legal documents, bundles, letters and emails
- Assist with billing and prepare breakdowns
- Complete standard searches
- Diary Management and attend meetings
- Prioritise and respond to emails
- Delegate work…
Legal Secretary - Job Description
- Typing, dictation/audio instructions, preparation of post and enclosures, cheque/account indents, prepare simple correspondence for the solicitors` approval.
- Legal casework admin including maintaining up to date filing system; attend to opening and closing of files; operate the solicitors` file referral system; prepare invoices; follow accounts procedures and prioritise work.
- Checking Solicitors correspondence and emails and responding, when necessary.
- Preparation of end of month billing.
- Assist with weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting to key clients on status of current work/finances.
Full time perm - Immediate start
Leeds - LS8
Job Ref: 914645
My client is an established law firm with a number of offices around the Leeds area. They offer legal services across a range of areas, but specialise in personal injury, industrial disease, employment law, financial misselling and debt collection. They're looking to employ an administrator to join their fast growing admin team. You will be required to carry out some of the following duties as an administrator:
* General administration
* Deal with all incoming and outgoing communication to clients
* Open files on the case management system…
Accounts Assistant - Legal Cashier
Hours: Full time, Fixed Term 6-12 months (35 hours per week)
£15k - £18k depending on experience
A leading firm of solicitors based in York city centre are looking for an Accounts Assistant with.
Experience working as a Legal Cashier within a law firm would be desirable.
Due to significant growth over the past two years they are looking to add to their accounts team,
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the Accounts department based in the York office.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Specialist Area
· Daily bank…