Legal jobs in Coniston, Cumbria
Refine Job Search
Legal Document Signing Agent (Home Based)
Expert Signup provides a documentation sign up and collection service. The documentation that requires signing can vary from an accident statement, claim documentation or loan agreements. We operate Nationwide and have vacancies for our rapidly expanding document collection service, which can be both part-time and full time. All roles are self-employed.
- Attendance of appointments at client’s home or desired location to collect legal or financial documentation.
- Required to gain signatures and collect any relevant supporting documentation.
- The role is suitable...
Live-in care with Christies Care
Would you like to earn up to £2,400.00 per month?
Who are our carers?
Our carers are just that, people who care. We are looking for people who have the right, caring attitude. It doesn’t matter what previous experience you have, as all carers go through our in-depth five-day induction course where they are given the skills needed to go out and care for their clients.
Working as a live-in carer is an opportunity to help people live independent fulfilling lives, helping them remain in their own home when they may not be able to look after themselves.
Working with clients all over the UK, a live-in care...
We are looking to recruit a commissioning engineer on a staff basis based at our clients manufacturing facility in Cumbria.
• To work flexibly to undertake a variety of commissioning activities associated with the manufacture of high integrity plant and equipment.
• Executing commissioning activities in a timely and safe manner in accordance with test documentation requirements.
• Executing all activities in line with current health and safety standards and procedures, to ensure that all safe working practices are documented with appropriate risk assessments. Ensuring decommissioning activities are carried out in line with supporting...
Project Overview/Role Description
Capita Resourcing are working with a large UK nuclear organisation who are seeking a Pre-operations manager to manage a small team onsite.
Responsible for the O&M aspects of the project The Pre Operations Manager's role on behalf of the Client organisation is to lead a team in support of project delivery through: The purpose of the Programme Pre-Ops Manager Role is to take the Programme outcomes into Business as Usual. Ensuring the organisation is prepared and able to implement and embed the new capabilities delivered by the projects.
1. Input of Operability and Maintainability requirements into Project...
Concentric Lettings is a National Dynamic ARLA qualified and indemnified, residential property Lettings and Management business, rapidly expanding across the UK with an exceptionally experienced team including Lettings Negotiators, Legal Specialists, Inventory Specialists, Property Managers, Lettings Managers, Estate Agents, Acquisition Experts, Client Account Managers and Branch Managers.
If you are looking to start your own business, then we are looking for motivated people to join us?
Those looking for an exciting yet safe business opportunity, who wish to operate and run their own business operation but with the backing...
Production Manager (uPVC)
£25'000 - £30'000 + Training + Holidays + Pension
Are you an engineer or production manager from a uPVC, plastics manufacturing or an aluminium forging background looking to join an expanding manufacturer of uPVC windows in a role with long term progression opportunities into a production director position?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to take up a role where you can help a niche specialist company drive forward their ambitious production plans to help their expansion into new industries with the help of product specific training.
Established 13 years ago, this company stand out from their...