We currently have an exciting vacancy based in Corby for a Health and Safety Advisor within Food Manufacturing to join one of the UK’s market leaders in their sector.
• You will assist with the embedding of health and safety practices and legal requirements within the day to day activities carried out across the business unit.
• Ensuring health and safety requirements are understood, agreed and adhered to, the role will involve developing a strong health and safety culture across the business.
• The successful applicant will support the Business Units in critical areas, including risk assessments, accident reduction plans, investigations...
Our client is a dedicated manufacturer of household products for European and uk market
Currently require a Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Hours of work -09.00hrs to 18.00hrs
* To ensure and improve the reliability and safety of the production facility.
* To respond to breakdowns and progress and develop the preventative maintenance for the plant.
* Maximising the plant reliability, performance and product quality.
* Develop continuous improvement ideas reducing set up times and maximizing line productivity.
* Assist or complete line changeovers in conjunction with Team Supervisors and Leaders,
* Manage the daily...
We are seeking committed, positive, motivated and self-analytical individuals to join our elite Advisor Network in England and Wales.
If you see yourself as an ethical people-person, keen to kick start a full time career with an innovative, dynamic and progressive company with rewards that mirror your hard work and efforts, then we may have the right opportunity for you.
If you already have experience in providing advice and solutions to customers, great; if you don’t no problem. Either way, we will support you with full training throughout your career.
What makes a successful Will Advisor?
Our successful Will Advisers are:...
Senior Financial Planner - Kettering, Northamptonshire
Salary up £50,000 / Self Employed plus bonus
We are leading the search for a financial planning practice that delivers fee-based advice to a range of private and corporate clients - the business is the preferred choice for many professional practices within the accountancy and legal space.
The business, due to the demand and referrals from existing introducers in the Northamptonshire region is looking to appoint a Senior Financial Planner to service the flow of incoming business and drive new relationships. You will have access to the independent market.
With full technical...
36 hours per week
Job to continue for a minimum of 6 months, can be extended
Do you have a passion for management function? Right now, we are actively searching for a professional, Service Manager for a leading disabled children’s charity. If you love providing guidance, leading multiple locations, problem solving, this is the right opportunity for you!
Guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs across 40 sites.
◦ Lead employees, support SMT and Board of Trustees
◦ Manage budget for the region, recruitment tasks, staff supervision
◦ Liaise effectively with the central Finance,...
Our client based in Kettering, is looking for an Account Manager to join their busy but fun Account Management team.
The main duties of the Account Manager are as follows:
- Work directly with field sales reps and Management to control delinquent accounts.
- Report and track net losses/delinquency to sales management.
- Develop strong business relationships with sales team.
- Answer field and customer questions concerning the credit program and account status.
- Recommend legal action to management and carry out all necessary court follow up action.
- Determine and negotiate partial and extended payments.
This is an amazing opportunity...
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:00. Total 40 hours per week.
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
We are looking for candidates with previous experience of working reactive and planned works and also M&E.
Key Duties to include:
- To assist the contract management team in delivering a customer focussed cost effective and efficient maintenance service. This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
- To assist in the Installation of new plant and equipment when required
- Be proactive in reporting faults...
Concentric Lettings is a National Dynamic ARLA qualified and indemnified, residential property Lettings and Management business, rapidly expanding across the UK with an exceptionally experienced team including Lettings Negotiators, Legal Specialists, Inventory Specialists, Property Managers, Lettings Managers, Estate Agents, Acquisition Experts, Client Account Managers and Branch Managers.
If you are looking to start your own business, then we are looking for motivated people to join us?
Those looking for an exciting yet safe business opportunity, who wish to operate and run their own business operation but with the backing...
Currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Supply Chain Manager to work for a large distribution client based in Corby, Northamptonshire. Working closely with the QAA teams and Buying teams you will be responsible for ensuring quality assurance controls of products in accordance with Quality Systems Management. You will also be required to maintain and improve systems and procedures to enable product to be ordered and supplied to meet customer requirements.
Ensure all suppliers, products, and materials are of high quality, are fit for purpose, meet technical, legal and regulatory requirements throughout the supply...