Legal jobs in Looe
Refine Job Search
Office Angels Plymouth is seeking a Legal Secretary to join a law firm based in the Plymouth travel to work area.
The successful applicants duties will be:
* Audio typing letters from solicitors using digital dictation
* Diary management
* Meeting and greeting clients
* Answering the phone
* Taking messages
* Providing PA support to the Partner of the practice
Applicants applying are required to have
* Legal Secretarial experience
* All Legal Secretarial department experience will be considered
* Private Client experience would be an advantage but is not essential
* Confident audio typist with digital dictation experience...
Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary in St Austell preferably with Wills and Probate experience. Candidates wishing to apply must have working Legal Secretary experience and ideally be able to carry out the following duties: digital dictation, audio typing, 60 wpm+.
For more details on exciting; permanent, temporary, full time and part time roles my client has to offer please contact us immediately.
Live-in care with Christies Care
Would you like to earn up to £2,400.00 per month?
Who are our carers?
Our carers are just that, people who care. We are looking for people who have the right, caring attitude. It doesn’t matter what previous experience you have, as all carers go through our in-depth five-day induction course where they are given the skills needed to go out and care for their clients.
Working as a live-in carer is an opportunity to help people live independent fulfilling lives, helping them remain in their own home when they may not be able to look after themselves.
Working with clients all over the UK, a live-in care...
This organisation are a category manager, on a short-term temporary basis until the end of he year, you must have worked within the world of Public Sector Care / Public Health Spend, and be able to demonstrate more than an awareness of the current and changing legislative arrangements in Care and Public Health sector.
The work we would require is quite defined, discreet and targeted in nature with the activities which you would be expected to undertake would include:
*Working with and engaging at a senior level with key stakeholders in Care and Public Health to help pull together the prioritised work programme around the third party spend...
Are you an experienced Machine Maintenance Manager?
Do you live in a Commutable distance of Plymouth?
Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client, a prestigious Plymouth manufacturer, for a Machine Maintenance Manager who is currently working within a similar role.
The successful Machine Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
* Creating and implementing planned preventative maintenance program and its roll out through the manufacturing plant.
* Providing leadership and direction to team members and other operational departments.
* Accountable for team hiring, appraisals and training.
* Developing KPI`s, managing reviews, analysing...
Are you an experienced Quality Manager?
Do you live within a commutable distance of Plymouth?
An established electronics specialist based are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager.
The successful Quality manager will be responsible for;
* Maintaining and improving the quality system to promote continuous improvement in all areas of the business.
* Working within all areas of the business to ensure new products and customers requirements are met.
* Working with suppliers to ensure quality requirements are understood and met.
* Develop processes to handle legislative and product.
To apply it is ESSENTIAL that the successful...
Project Design Engineer
�24,000 - �27,000 + training + bonus + development + pension + holiday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Design Engineer to engage in a challenging role that will test and develop their skills, whilst playing a key part in an ambitious and growing organisation.
The business manufacture a range of products for high profile clients across industries including oil and gas and marine. Due to market growth and aggressive business development plans, the business now requires a Project Design Engineer to join their dynamic engineering team in Plymouth.
With a variety of challenges on a...
Moulding Project Engineer Plymouth - Permanent - Plymouth - up to £30,000 per annum
Keywords: Plymouth, Injection Moulding, Engineer, Project Engineer, Moulding, Process Engineer
Are you an experienced Injection Moulding Process Engineer with a background in manufacturing and production?
A leading Plymouth based manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Moulding Project Engineer to join its dynamic and committed team.
The successful Moulding Project Engineer will be responsible for;
* All new and existing Injection Moulding Processes / Equipment and related Efficiency, Uptime, and Scrap Metrics.
* Identifying and initiating projects to...
Production Supervisor - Food Manufacturing
£Dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Production Supervisor within the Food Manufacturing sector?
A temporary - permanent position has arisen for an experienced Production Supervisor, to join an established team.
The role of the Production Supervisor will involve:
* Overseeing and coordinating the day to day operation of the Production Area to ensure efficient manufacture of food safe, legal and quality products.
* Effective utilisation of equipment and manpower to meet the required quality standards and production lead times.
* Positive working atmosphere is maintained...
CAD Designer (SolidWorks), Plymouth
Are you an experienced CAD Designer with experience in Solidworks
Do you live within a commutable distance of Plymouth?
An experienced CAD Designer (SolidWorks) is required by a Plymouth based Manufacturer to join its small enthusiastic team supporting new product development & revising existing products. The successful candidate will be highly competent at modelling and drawing parts using SolidWorks software
The role of CAD Designer (SolidWorks) will involve;
* Producing CAD drawings against project requirements
* Drafting technical documentation
* Providing CAD support to other departments within...
Graduate Project Design Engineer
£24,000 + training + bonus + development + pension + holiday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Project Design Engineer to engage in a challenging role that will test and develop their skills, whilst playing a key part in an ambitious and growing organisation.
The business manufacture a range of products for high profile clients across industries including oil and gas and marine. Due to market growth and aggressive business development plans, the business now requires a Graduate Project Design Engineer to join their dynamic engineering team in Plymouth.
With a variety of...
CNC Miller (Operator)
£20,000 - £24,000 + Overtime + Training + 25 Days Holiday
Do you have experience operating CNC Mills?
Are you looking to join a company that can offer training to keep you technically challenged and the chance to significantly increase your earnings through overtime.
This family run company specialise in the design and manufacture of components supplied mainly into the aerospace industry. With an increase in business, they are looking at significantly expanding their operation over the next 6 months.
In this role, the candidate will be operating CNC Mills using Heidenhein controls to produce components...
Are you an experienced Machine Shop Manager?
Do you live in a commutable distance of Plymouth?
A prestigious Plymouth manufacturer are recruiting for a Machine Shop Manager who is currently working within a similar role to join their results driven team
The successful Machine Shop Manager will be responsible for:
* Quality & schedule adherence of the Milling department
* Providing leadership and direction to team members
* Accomplish production plan
* Achieve KPI`s & lead TPM & 5S activities within the department
* NPI - programming
* Develop leadership team and structure within the department
* Adhere to budgetary departmental...
Job Title: Project QS
Roles Responsible For:
Role (Main Purpose):
Client has been awarded a Contract for the Structural & Mechanical Installation works for a new Tungsten Mining Facility at Hemerdon near Plymouth. We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and degree educated individual for the role of Project QS, based at the site on the outskirts of Plymouth.
The individual must be fully conversant with NEC3 and other contract conditions with experience and a clear understanding of commercial management of projects valued between £1M and £5M. This will include strict compliance with the administration of the Early Warning/...