Refine Job Search
Our client, a leading chemical distribution organisation are looking for an Logistics Coordinator to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for liaising directly with the customers, providing them with global logistics solutions for the transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals from supplier to receiver.
About the role:
- Reads Customer orders to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
- Order entry.
- Matches customer orders and requirements to available suitable resources.
- Communicates / Interacts on a regular basis with drivers, contract managers...
£14.18 - £16.00/hour
£25000 - £28000/annum
A successful and growing European Company is looking to recruit a confident and adaptable communicator, who is able to thrive in a busy environment.
Our client is a leader in the provision of risk management and claims reduction solutions. They have continued to grow which has created an opportunity for a motivated and driven Logistics Coordinator to join their team.
You will assist with the claims process by managing your client base, controlling recoveries from each claim and analysing the information provided. If appropriate you will process their claim, ensuring that wherever possible carriers are held fully liable for all related...
£0 - £60000/annum
Our Client are a Global Logistics company are looking to recruit a Head of Logistics to streamline various Business Units across the U.K.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring that all Employees are trained and aware of relevant processes and procedures.
* Managing a 24 hour out of hours call centre and the daily central planning function.
* Implementation of key processes and procedures and communicating clear standards relating to tasks and results which impact the business and its customers.
* Liaising with site Depot Managers and ensuring compliance with KPI's.
* Providing KPI / Scorecard and Management reports...
Our client prides itself in the ability to produce custom designed products for a wide range of diverse and specialised applications; even where the client's application only requires the manufacturing of a relatively small quantity of clamps and have the capability to manufacture clamping solutions in a vast array of sizes from 40mm up to and including 3,000mm in diameter.
The role of Production Planner is a new position created as a result of continued and significant business growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for updating and maintaining customer schedules on the ERP system and using this data to prepare production...
Experienced Logistics Expeditor Required! Randstad Engineering is recruiting for an experienced logistics expeditor to join a leading 1st tier automotive supplier based in the North West. The successful logistics expeditor will be responsible for material and logistics planning activities within a fast paced automotive environment.
Manage selected component supply base to meet weekly production requirements
Materials & Logistics procurement and planning analysis for plant location
Manage suppliers against targets schedule adherence, inventories, obsolescence, packaging and transportation.
Use of Materials System to monitor...
My Client, a leading transport, distribution and logistics company who provide solutions throughout the UK, Europe and worldwide are looking for a Logistics Supervisor. You will be responsible for managing and planning of all Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution fuctions communicated via your Line Manager.
- Organise the unloading, loading and storage and distribution of all freight into the Logistics facility.
- To Manage and maintain an efficient/effective Logistics team. Understanding Customer requirements, striving to surpass Customer expectations where practicable...
£40000 - £50000
A global aerospace manufacturer are currently seeking a Logistics Manager to oversee a large spares function to support their aftermarket services.
As the Logistics Manager you will be responsible for overseeing all spares activity. This will involve ensuring that any orders are fulfilled; this could be at a very short lead time or planning ahead for scheduled maintenance activity for example.
The Logistics Manager will manage an order book which currently stands at around £20m, ensuring that any overdue orders are cleared initially and then initiating and executing processes to fulfil all orders...
Role: Logistics Modeller
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £29000
This role will form part of the Logistics Modelling team that provides support to all areas of the LM UKIS business and will primarily:
* Assist in the logistics modelling activities in support of all programmes.
* Assist in the development, implementation and marketing of the Closed Loop Automatic Sustainment Service (CLASS).
* Deputise for the Senior Support Solution Architect. Duties include:
* Perform logistics modelling activities as necessary utilising primarily the OPUS and Simlox tools modelling tools.
* Develop logistic support solutions...
Based - Chiswick, West London W4
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm
Experience in logistics, operations & international business will be essential for this position
We are a recruitment agency & an equal opportunity employer
Logistics co-ordinator (Europe, CIS & Africa)
Job duties and Responsibilities
*Assist the Logistics Manager with tracking the flow of products and inventory from supplier to a centralised consolidation facility based in the Netherlands.
*Act as an interface to third party warehouse management suppliers for all company orders and issues.
*Provide accurate and timely management...
Logistics Coordinator required to join a leading manufacturing organisation with a long track record within South Wales. The company is exceptionally busy currently and is going from strength to strength as an organisation with an order book set for the next 10 years meaning they are very secure as an employer.
Salary: £20,000 + benefits
The Role: The successful Logistics Coordinator will report in to the Warehouse & Distribution Manager and will be responsible for maintaining day-to-day customer relationships through the maintenance of schedule agreements and issuing the relevant documents in order to meet the Customer's requirements...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics or Materials Co-ordinator to join a multi national distribution company based in the Castle Bromwich area.
- As the Materials Planner / Stock Controller you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the correct stock levels for a variety of materials are maintained
- Ensure all products are available for production as and when required
- Control the Engineering changes to minimise cost for the company and client
- Look at the Stock within storage - ensuring correctively stored and maintained
- Monitoring stock levels on a continuous basis.
- Use daily, weekly...
LOGISTICS SHIFT MANAGER – COMPETITIVE SALARY PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS– VARIOUS SHIFT PATTERNS AVAILABLE (JOB REF: IG360-173)
Our client is a fast-paced multi-national logistics company. Due to continued success and subsequent growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Logistics Shift Manager for their site in the Glasgow area
You will have experience within a logistics/warehouse environment and possess excellent organisational and man-managements skills.
The ability to manage your day to day workload whilst also looking at future improvement is also ideal. You will be highly customer-focussed and look at managing and developing...
Our prestigious client, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd is seeking a Logistics Planner to work at their manufacturing plant and head office based in Chichester, West Sussex.
The job purpose is to aid in the development of the logistic planning activities (supply chain, logistics structure, packaging, planning) to support new product integration, series launch and running changes. You will have project control along with management and delivery of projects.
Your day to day duties will include:-
Logistics planning - designing, planning and analysing the logistics processes, including structures, product development, dealing with suppliers...
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Logistics Administrator to start October 2014 on a 1 year fixed term contract, as Maternity Cover. £18,500 pa
- To arrange despatch of finished product and carry out administrative duties in support of the Logistics Department
- To receive and process daily orders and produce all relevant paperwork and despatch labels for issue to the despatch area.
- Organise the return to supplier of product rejected during the MRB meeting
- To carry out accurate and timely general administrative duties.
- To liaise with other departments within the company i.e. planning and production...
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Controller for our client based on the outskirts of Gloucester between Junction 12 and 13 of the M5.
Responsibilities of the Logistics Controller:
* Complete ownership and responsibility for all outgoing goods leaving the premises.
* Monitor incoming sales orders and prepare a dispatch plan.
* Create a manifest for daily dispatches.
* Create delivery notes and address labels.
* Book transport for dispatch.
* Plan logistics route and determine what type and size of vehicles required.
* Check products, quantities, order numbers against manifest before the dispatch.
* Scan and upload delivery...
A fantastic company within the Automotive industry is looking to strengthen their team within the logistics and planning department.
The logistics planner will be working to facilitate production running at the maximum efficiency possible by ensuring that materials for doing so are available as and when needed.
The logistics Planner will be keeping WIP and inventory to a minimum level within the stated OEE targets.
The Planner will also be involved in reporting KPI's for the facility upwards for management to review.
Successful logistics planner will have previous experience working within a manufacturing company, ideally...
We are seeking an experienced Materials Logistics Coordinator for our major oil & gas service company client. This is an immediate contract role expected to be for c9-12 months based at their Inverurie site.
Execute transactions related to freight, warehouse customs clearance, and shipment of goods in a timely, cost effective and safe manner, compliant with internal procedures and applicable regulations.
Provide daily operational support to internal customers to ensure all transport and logistics requirements are understood and managed.
Provide support to workshop with transportation of equipment and spares, movements...
Logistics Coordinator - A UK-based Global Distributor and Supplier of major OEMs of Aviation Lubricants, Greases and Consumables, offering tailored solutions to suit the varied needs of major airlines, defence forces and MROs worldwide.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in management / administration or related field. Will need to be fluent in spoken and written English, have previous proven work experience in similar fast paced role and be eligible to work in the UK. You will have strong problem solving and analytical skills along with excellent communication skills
The role will involve preparation of logistics plans...
LOGSITICS MANAGER // INVENTORY CONTROL // MATERIALS PLANNING // SCHEDULING // SUPPLY CHAIN // MANUFACUTRING // ENGINEERING // AUTOMOTIVE // HIGH VOLUME // CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Parker White is representing a second tier automotive manufacturing business who are looking for a Logistics Manager to join the business after winning a major contract that will significantly improve the outlook of the business over the short to medium term. Reporting to the Operations Director the primary function of the role will be to improve the efficiency of the business’s Supply Chain.
Responsibilities in the role will include:
- Ensuring all customer...
LOGISTICS CONTROLLED REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!! BASED IN COVENTRY £20,000 - £22,000+ DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
My client is a well known leading supplier of automotive technology for the worlds major carmakers and due to expansion they are now looking to recruit a logistics coordinator to join their successful team. The successful candidate will have overall accountability for the supply of production parts to meet specific customer requirements. This is a pivotal role which offers true progression opportunities.
[ The role ]
- The procurement of parts and ensuring that stock levels are maintained within agreed targets
We are recruiting for an experienced Logistics Controller to join a successful company at their site in Coventry West Midlands. The Logistics Controller will have overall accountability for the supply of production parts to meet specific customer requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
*Procurement of parts ensuring that stock levels are maintained within agreed targets
*Proactive problem solving to ensure continuity of supply of parts to customer requirements
*Liaison with local manufacturing plants to ensure supply of parts to customer requirements
*Analysis of customer schedules to customer build plans...
My client is a leading provider of downhole rental tubulars, associated accessories and engineering and maintenance support for the oil and gas industry.
Due to an increase in business, they are looking to recruit a Logistics Assistant to join their busy team.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To cover in the absence of the Logistics Coordinator.
- Ensure the company is in strict customs compliance at all times.
- Booking and arranging transport EU & UK
- Update spreadsheets
- Booking all transport for the EU & UK
- Creating Load Out Plans for jobs both UK and overseas
- Process the RR for all jobs...
A global service company based in Aberdeen with sites all over the globe. They engineer the ideal completions and maximise the productivity of wells, extending the working life and capturing the full potential of the field. They provide a wide range of completion systems, together with field-proven production optimisation technologies.
The logistics specialist role is the main focal point for all logistical order processing and HMRC reporting. You will be required to process all logistical activities as directed by Supply Chain Management, but coordinated by the team ensuring work is carried out in a timely and cost...
On behalf of their client Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Logistics Co-ordinator to be based in their site in Cumbernauld. This role is maternity cover for between 6-9 months but may lead to something else if a success.
Key essentials for the role are as follows :-
Business acumen - Understands how the role can impact the business
Team player - co-operate to use strengths of people across the business to maximise performance
Initiative - Consistently thinks ahead & acts to progress work as far as possible
Attention to detail - Has a high level of accuracy which ensures mistakes & risk are avoided, opportunities...
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced logistics Officer on behalf of a worldwide technology provider based on Teesside.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
* Be the first point of contact for internal customer queries regarding managing customs
for products and services.
* Process customs declarations and ensure all logistic movements are financially beneficial
to our business.
* Ensure that all import/export documentation is correct and legally compliant.
* Manage all shipments within the supply chain from point of supply up to the delivery to
* Strive to ensure quality procedures...