Quick Search Jobs
The Logistics Controller Area will report to the Assistant Logistics Manager.
Responsible for the day to day Logistic functions within an Area of operations for Cars and Vans, which include ensuring the efficient operation and distribution of fleet throughout the Area/UK. Covering all infleet/defleet, including all collections. A key focus will be on utilization, cost control and ensuring first class service is delivered to our branches. This is a very high energy position and important role within the company which will give the successful applicant an excellent all round understanding of Hertz operations, fleet and logistics.
£21000 - £22000/annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Administrator, working within a textile Company
- Day to day administration support, dealing with goods in and inputting data onto an EXCEL
- Moving Stock
- Commuting between two sites, so must drive
- Dealing with textile samples
- Have an eye for detail
- Must have a clean driving license
- Previous experience in an administrative role/ Data Entry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
-Experience of EXCEL spreadsheets
- Have an eye for detail and a flexible approach as well as being articulate and a good communicator.
£50000 - £60000/annum
£19000 - £24000/annum
£45000 - £50000/annum
We are recruiting for a Logistics Co-ordinator to join our busy Logistics Team to help co-ordinate the day to day to day running of our fast paced Logistics Department. This would be a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is wishing to develop their career further and become a key player within our Logistics Department.
Warings Furniture manufactures and supplies furniture to the hospitality industry, we provide the very best service to our esteemed customers, of whom we are proud to include:
Pret a Manger
Logistics Team Leader VFP 2136
Job Title: Logistics Team Leader
Location: South Lincolnshire
Job Reference: VFP 2136
Job Type: Permanent
This permanent opportunity for a Logistics Team Leader is a great chance to work for a company that:
*Has a stable workforce
* Provides a major market leader
*Is experiencing stable market growth
Our client a leading Food manufacturer based in the East Anglia area, which supplies to all multiple retailers, is looking for a Logistics Team Leader. We are looking for a candidate to lead the logistics function effectively, liaising with your leader when support...
Our client an International Procurement and Logistics company with offices based in Normanton, Wakefield are looking to recruit a permanent Export Logistics Coordinator on an on-going basis.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Export Logistics Manager in generating and issuing all necessary export documentation to ensure export shipments successfully depart and arrive on time.
- Support with the co-ordination of Suppliers, Ocean Cargo Managers and Global Import teams to ensure all shipments adhere to pre-agreed shipping window
- Place replenishment orders with Suppliers
- Ensure all data in Purchase Order Systems...
Our client prides itself in the ability to produce custom designed products for a wide range of diverse and specialised applications; even where the client's application only requires the manufacturing of a relatively small quantity of clamps and have the capability to manufacture clamping solutions in a vast array of sizes from 40mm up to and including 3,000mm in diameter.
The role of Production Planner is a new position created as a result of continued and significant business growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for updating and maintaining customer schedules on the ERP system and using this data to prepare production...
Our client is looking for an experienced logistics coordinator to join their team. You will be responsible for arrangement of all outbound logistics for computer products Europe.
The role entails booking out goods using TNT, DHL systems and managing all logistic queries. Occasionally order processing and invoicing. As a growing business optimisation and flexibility would be the key in this role. Regular reviews with our logistics partners and daily reports to the management team.
Key responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator:
* Good knowledge and understanding of custom and excise procedures and the ability to prepare any necessary...
£40000 - £50000
A global aerospace manufacturer are currently seeking a Logistics Manager to oversee a large spares function to support their aftermarket services.
As the Logistics Manager you will be responsible for overseeing all spares activity. This will involve ensuring that any orders are fulfilled; this could be at a very short lead time or planning ahead for scheduled maintenance activity for example.
The Logistics Manager will manage an order book which currently stands at around £20m, ensuring that any overdue orders are cleared initially and then initiating and executing processes to fulfil all orders...
Posted by: Expion Search & Selection
Job title: Logistics Manager
Basic: up to £40,000
Benefits: A number of Bonus Schemes, 26 days holiday, numerous vouchers and more!
• My client is an instantly recognisable global brand who employs thousands of people across the world.
• Due to growth and significant investment they are looking to recruit a Logistics Manager for their busy logistics operation in Dartford.
• Sitting in the Operations Team you will be a key member of the senior management team and be responsible for ensuring smooth running of all 3PL contracts.
• The successful candidate...
Main Job Purpose
To optimise our logistics processes and systems, provide KPI’s to control the processes and support the NPI process by covering all packaging related questions.
Logistics Process Planner
Being part of local logistics projects that cover the whole supply chain from procurement to production and distribution. The job holder will coordinate and support (sub-) projects together with members of other departments.
• Analysing processes and system data to identify weaknesses and develop counter measures and process improvements.
• The introduction, development and maintenance of the systems required...
My client is a service company specialising in the provision of drilling, production, subsea and marine solutions to the global energy industry. Due to an increase in business, they are looking to recruit a Logistics Co-ordinator to join their busy team on a staff basis.
Main roles include but are not limited to:
- Report to the Warehouse & Logistics Manager and the Warehouse & Logistics Team Lead.
- Control all imports and exports for Subsea, Instrumentation and Calibration and Company Controls.
- Support the project teams with all aspects of shipping and logistics.
- Ensure all customs clearance is in line with the company...
Logistics Coordinator – 12mths Fixed Term Contract
Based Liverpool Excellent Salary
Kendall Poole Consulting are currently recruiting for a large subsidiary of a multi-billion Euro group engaged in producing print products and digital solutions to a wide customer base. To support staff development the Company are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to be an integral part of the warehouse and logistics team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Administration within Warehouse and Logistics e.g. correspondence, filing, expediting paperwork
JOB SPECIFICATION AND DESCRIPTION
Job Title Logistics Assistant
Reporting To Logistics Analyst
Job Purpose To ensure optimal stock fulfilment by way of raising orders and inputting levels, central stock holding and highlighting poor performing suppliers
• Keying all relevant levels
• Keying all relevant orders
• Increasing orders
• Stock fulfilment reports with the supplier
• Any promotional activity must be fully supported with appropriate levels of stock replenishment.
• Identify and question any lines not performing to expectation ( i.e. High stocks and low/no sales)
• Monitor `critical` stock...
The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for communicating the production requirements to the supply base ensuring continuous supply of materials to meet production demands. The Logistics Analyst will monitor the delivery of scheduled parts to ensure materials are delivered on time and in full and developing improvement plans for under performing suppliers where necessary. In addition, the Logistics Analyst will be responsible for keeping stock within set min and max levels and continually improving processes and procedures.
Salary: £25-35k (Dependent on experience)
Skills and Experience Required:
LOGISTICS ASSISTANT – FASHION WHOLESALER – LONDON – UP TO £20,000 BASIC SALARY + BENEFITS
Logistics Assistant sought by my client who is a well-established and growing supplier and wholesaler of fashion to retailers in the UK & Europe.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now recruiting for a Logistics Assistant to join their team in London.
* As a Logistics Assistant you will be handling all duties related to distribution, deliveries, dispatch and collections within the set deadlines.
* Liaising between customers/supplier and all transport agencies.
* Handling and resolving order / delivery issues.
Logistics Foreman- Crawley
Our highly respected client has a fantastic opportunity. They require an experienced Logistics Foreman to start immediately in Crawley on a medium term dredging contract - Hourly rate is negotiable dependent on experience and locality. 45 hours minimum per week, extra hours will be provided.
As the logistics foreman, you will be managing the entry and exit of HGVs. This will involve the loading up and unloading of Silt from a river dredging project. All successful candidates must has a SSSTS or SMSTS plus CSCS card and Transport due to the location.
The role may involve working weekends and requires a valid CSCS...
£30k-£32k Per Annum + benefits
A Logistics / Material Analyst is required to work for a market leading manufacturer based in Coventry. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your career within the Automotive industry, and to work for a fast growing organisation.
* Ensure correct and optimum supply of components - managing the movements of materials inbound and outbound.
* Support new product introduction with packaging approval process.
* Develop alternative concepts in logistics for new current products.
* Monitor logistics performance through the development...
Charles Trent Ltd is currently seeking a Logistics Administrator to join our company in Poole. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary depending on experience.
Charles Trent Ltd is a leading supplier of warranted recycled auto-parts and provider of vehicle management services to the motor insurance industry, operating nationally in the UK.
We are looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator to work within our transport department based at our Head Office in Poole.
Logistics Administrator essential skills & experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A proven ability to deliver first-class...
Job Title Logistics Analyst
My client is a well known manufacturer of parts for the automotive industry and are looking for a Logistics Analyst to support the Logistics Manager in analysing forecasts and the scheduling of logistics.
* Customer management liaison and communication.
* Ensuring all demand is accurately loaded into SAP manual or EDI process.
* Validating any changes and ensure it meets agreed parameters.
* Communicate any issues with customer if demand is not to be met or other issues need resolution.
* Issuing Load Lists for all outbound delivery for all customers...
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Controller for our client based on the outskirts of Gloucester between Junc 12 and 13 of the M5.
Responsibilities of the Logistics Controller:
* Complete ownership and responsibility for all outgoing goods leaving the premises.
* Monitor incoming sales orders and prepare a dispatch plan.
* Create a manifest for daily dispatches.
* Create delivery notes and address labels.
* Book transport for dispatch.
* Plan logistics route and determine what type and size of vehicles required.
* Check products, quantities, order numbers against manifest before the dispatch.
* Scan and upload delivery notes...
My client is a top 10 leading main contractor who has been awarded various contracts in the London area, they are looking for a Logistics Manager to work in their retail sector. This contract will be a minimum of 6 months so this is a prime opportunity for you to develop yourself in your career.
My client is looking for a ganger / logistics Manager on a site in Weybridge which has 10 weeks to run, they will need experience in…
*All activity going in and out of the site
The right applicant, our client requires;
*Previous experience managing...
We are seeking an experienced Materials Logistics Coordinator for our major oil & gas service company client. This is an immediate contract role expected to be for c9-12 months based at their Inverurie site.
Execute transactions related to freight, warehouse customs clearance, and shipment of goods in a timely, cost effective and safe manner, compliant with internal procedures and applicable regulations.
Provide daily operational support to internal customers to ensure all transport and logistics requirements are understood and managed.
Provide support to workshop with transportation of equipment and spares, movements...
Nicholas Associates Professional Search & Selection are working in Partnership with a very successful Division of a Global Operation who are seeking an experienced and qualified Logistics Planner to join their Supply Chain Team on a Permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the position
*Customer contact for logistics department - dealing with all customer issues and delivery commits
*Repeat order Contract Reviews
*Exostar download short term long term to combined comparison
*Exostar comparison - weekly comparison
*Exostar Exceptions report
*Exostar $ revenue comparison
*New Jobs - Logistics representative across 2 sites
*TOC Charts - back...
Multi Modal Logistics Clerk (FTC) - North West - c£18-22k - VR/14920
Our client an international exporter is seeking an experienced Multi Modal Logistic Clerk for maternity cover on a one year contract.
The successful Multi Modal Logistics Clerk will be responsible for the planning and booking of outbound cargo, maintaining day to day communications with carriers, documenting agreements and maintaining day to day communications with carriers.
Candidates MUST have relevant skills to undertake the duties required.
The company is offering the successful Multi Modal Logistics Clerk a salary in the region of 18-22k...
Oversee and work with various head-office and site-based supervisors/operatives to plan,
organise and implement the company’s logistical, Security and Waste Management
services and in doing so, be responsible for the due-diligent delivery of these service’s in
a professional manner, (whilst possibly working to very demanding deadlines).
The role also requires that the management of the project within the Logistics managers
control is in accordance with the company’s standards manual, and as such be expected
to ensure that this as a minimum standard is attained at all times.
As part of this site management position, the Logistics Manager...