The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Life Sciences Manufacturing Director to join a leading innovative and expanding Life Sciences company in the Hertfordshire area. As the Life Sciences Manufacturing Director you will ensure the site meets the standards and expectations of two key stakeholders; Industry and UK government and be engaged during the Design and Construction phase to help shape the systems and processes for GMP as well as helping to secure clients and collaborators to work within the facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Life Sciences Manufacturing Director will be broad…
£35000 - £45000/annum
Health & Safety Manager - Construction
£35,000 - £40,000
Fantastic opportunity for experienced Health & Safety or Compliance Manager to develop in Construction role.
PREVIOUS JOB TITLES:
Construction Manager, Health & Safety Manager, Compliance Manager…
Candidates must also have the following technical experience;
Technical Skills (Must Have)
• Sound understanding of Apriso modules and MES processes
• Configurations of the Apriso tool
• RDBMS Skills (Mainly SQL Server-Writing SQL queries, stored procedures etc.)
• Understanding of PLC, OPC Servers,
Technical Skills (Desirable)
£20 - £23/hour
Essential Skills / Qualifications: Project Management experience. Analyse and resolve data issues and queries. Coordinate with internal and external customers as necessary. Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, timing and deliverables. Provide necessary business documentation to internal and external clients. Provide status reporting of team activities…
Exterior and interior signs and signage company are currently seeking an Apprentice to join their Production Team. Initial training will be on printing, cutting etc.
Excellent attitude to work is required plus common sense, i.e. someone who wants to work and willing to learn and start at the bottom. Alongside this training you will also complete a 1 year Intermediate Apprenticeship; NVQ Level 2 in Performing Manufacturing Operations with all training being delivered in the workplace.
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. …
Our client is currently seeking a graduate ideally with a years industry experience to assist their industrial engineering department in developing and supporting manufacturing activities
You will be responsible for carrying out the assessment and selection of new process equipment and for investigating materials related issues in order to achieve cost effective production solutions. You will undertake the analysis of a variety of process issues using materials based techniques both on and off our clients premises. You will also be required to prepare build process documentation in conjunction with other team members.
As part of…
Principle Project Manager - Perm - Chelmsford
We are currently seeking to recruit a Principle Project Manager for a leading UK Electronics Manufacturing company who are known for designing, developing and manufacturing innovative systems for medical, industrial, science, aerospace, defence and commercial industries.
+ Initiation, execution, monitoring and controlling projects to Schedule, Performance and Cost (SPC).
+Manage projects through planning and risk management, establishing appropriate mitigations and contingency plans.
+Preparing and publishing project plans and required documentation for bids, tender…
Graduate Engineer - Manufacturing/Materials - PERM
Location - London
Salary - Competitive
Start Date: ASAP.
My Client is looking for a career minded Graduate Engineer with a keen interest in, the engineering & development of solutions, to materials & manufacturing process related issues.
* Degree in Materials Engineering or equivalent
* Understanding of chemical/material compatibility
* Familiarity with CAD packages
* Experience in materials processing/investigations
* A practical approach to problem solving & the ability to produce innovative solutions
* A keen desire to learn & develop and, a flexible, versatile…
Graduate Process Manufacturing Engineer
Location: South East London
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Contract: 1 year
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join the Process Development Team in SE London. This team is responsible for developing & supporting process manufacture activities in the assembly of our Repeaters, Branching Units & other submerged equipment and, for investigation & solution of any materials related issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out the assessment & selection of new process equipment.
- Investigation of materials related issues & cost effective production…
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the most desired companies to work for. Based in East London, our client who specialise in manufacturing Chemicals and Refining are recruiting for a Team Leader.
The purpose of the role is to support and direct the shift team members in the delivery of production targets and ensure Quality, Security and Environmental Health and Safety standards are adhered to. The Team Leader will also be required to lead the team in order to deliver the requirements of LEAN and continuous improvement.
* Ensure team compliance with Health & Safety, and lead the team towards…
The company is well established, part of a major food group and produces a range of products for demanding supermarket customers.
* Reporting directly to the site manager
* This role encompasses all production planning activities within the manufacturing departments requiring good communications skills with both Front Line and Senior Management.
* You'll need experience in a similar role in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment with a significant number of variables to monitor, document according to the site data management system and ensure all stakeholders have the necessary information to ensure the production plan is met…
Job ref: 60076 | £37,000 plus overtime| London
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company that produces one of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Working from a BRC grade A accredited facility and with a 60 year history, the company has gone from strength to strength successfully building both their product range and sales.
With solid support from the Engineering Manager, as Shift Engineer, the purpose of your role is to carry out all required engineering activities and technical support to the manufacturing team. You will ensure continuous improving levels of performance…
Shift Pastry Supervisor x 2
This well-established and expanding business supplies into high-end retailers, food halls, delis and cafes. Already very successful, they are now looking to take the business to the next level.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Shift Pastry Supervisor include:
• Oversee the day to day running of the pastry section
• Provide overall support to the team by assisting the production of food whilst maintaining a hands-on approach
• Monitor quality standards in products
• Assist to maintain and improve product quality performance – reviewing all existing recipes
• Develop new…
Night Shift Supervisor :
Completes shift operations by planning and completing operational requirements; supervising staff.
* Accomplishes shift work requirements by orienting, assigning, and coaching employees.
* Meets shift work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems.
* Meets shift cost standards by implementing cost-saving actions.
* Plans shift operations by receiving operational report from previous shift; allocating resources.
* Completes shift operations by monitoring operations; reallocating resources; solving operational…
Design Integration Engineer– Automation / Manufacturing
I am currently looking to recruit a Design Integration Engineerto join my client based in Hertfordshire.
Support the R&D, Engineering, Logistics Development, Building Tech and MHE Installation teams with regards to providing advice and instruction as to the integration of MHE to MHE and MHE to Building structure and M&E, conceptual and detailed design, for new CFC (Automated Distribution Centres) projects, working to develop sites within the UK and overseas.
• Working with Internal Departments and External…
Product Safety Engineer– Automation / Manufacturing
I am currently looking to recruit a Product Safety Engineer to join my client based in Hertfordshire.
The Product Safety Engineer is responsible for ensuring automated machines, products and systems meet safety regulatory requirements appropriate to the country of use.
• Ensuring products and systems meet appropriate regulatory and standards compliance.
• Providing safety engineering guidance and support to research and development teams to ensure compliance of products…
Quality Assurance Manager - Food Manufacturing
Are you a quality professional within the Food Manufacturing sector, able to drive standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements and are you looking for your next challenge? My client, a manufacturer of branded and own label food products is looking for you.
Role: Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: Circa £40k
- Are you will be fully conversant with BRC 6/7 and confident in HACCP?
- Do you have experience of managing a team of QA Technicians in the role of Quality Manager / QA Manager / Technical Manager…
Emergancy Maintenance Contractors Needed!
Experienced within the Multi Skilled Maintenance of high speed production machinery? Please click apply.
£23.00 - £28.00 - Rate is negotiable
4 on 4 off d/n - Also negotiable.
On going contract likely to be a year minimum 6 months.
About the role;
Proactive technical recruitment have been awarded a brand new Multi Skilled Maintenance vacancy to work for a market leading food manufacturing client. The successful engineer will be assigned the task of reactive and planned maintenance work on some of the UK's leading food production and processing machinery. This company hold a strong market…
Foreman | Storeman | Engineering Supervisor | Manufacturing Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor/ foreman with experience in the manufacturing industry to work for a large production company based in Enfield.
-Supervise staff on a daily basis
-Liaise with contractors
-Assist with planning requirements
-Ensuring tasks are carried out in a safe, timely and cost effective manner
-Comply with company policies
-Excellent man management, organisation and communication skills
-Motivated and can work under their own initiative
-Understanding of health and safety practices…
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Quality to join a leading Biotech company based in the London area. As the Director of Quality you will be responsible for the delivery of the quality strategy and practical leadership along with oversight on the design, commissioning and validation of a new manufacturing centre.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Director of Quality will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Working within a multi-disciplinary team to lead, design and oversee the quality aspects of a new Phase III / Commercial aseptic manufacturing facility for cell…
GMP Production Manufacturing Technician Opportunity - Essex
Your role as a GMP Production Manufacturing Technician / Associate based in Essex will involve working in a clean room manufacturing environment conducting production activities as allocated on the production planning system to cGMP and ISO standards.
This is a shift based role and the hours of work are:
Mon-Fri 6 am – 2.00 pm
Mon-Fri 2.00 pm – 10.00 pm
Rotating shift week by week
You will follow written instructions with care, record activities accurately and neatly, inform the production planner if allocated tasks are not complete and adhere to good GMP…
We are currently looking for a Operations Support Manager to join a global healthcare business involved in the research, development and manufacture of a variety of innovative medicines. The salary is competitive and comes with an excellent benefits package.
As the Operations Support Manager you will be responsible for supporting the respective Manufacturing Unit Managers and operate across all internal functions as well as liaising with external suppliers and other sites within the group. Lean sigma tools and techniques are required daily as a part of these roles.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Operations Support…
Head of Technical
London + Travel (Inc. European)
Great salary (negotiable)
Are you at the top of your game? Are you a strong Auditor? Looking to work with a business and develop European manufacturing?
A leading business in its sector is looking to recruit for a head of technical to spear head the technical development across its UK and European manufacturing sites. In this role you will be responsible for:
-Leading the technical team in London ensuring artwork and spec sign off
-Auditing the European manufacturing sites to ensure that they are complying with UK retailer standards
-Ensure all sites are always audit ready…
Job Title: Mid & Senior Development Designer
Software: SolidWorks preferred (will consider other 3D CAD software)
• Working as part of your cross-functional team you will transform visualised concepts into manufacturing-ready drawings.
• You may be required to receive project briefings direct from the client.
• You will be responsible for checking prototypes and factory first-off production units, presenting them to clients as appropriate to advance the project, travelling both within the UK and overseas as needed.
• You are responsible for meeting deadlines, working with your colleagues to design displays…
Julie Marshall at CK Science is recruiting for a Formulation Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
Identify formulation and process risks during product development and implement experimental strategies to obtain fundamental understanding and mitigate risks during adoption and scale-out of continuous manufacturing processes.
Collaborate closely with colleagues in Product Development (Formulation, Analytical, Supply Chain, QA, PAT, and Regulatory) to develop robust continuous manufacturing processes…
SAP PM Plant Maintenance Functional Consultant - West London
£65K+ basic, £6.5K car allowance, 18% bonus, share incentive scheme, Pension, heathcare + more
An excellent opportunity to work for a truly global end user brand in over 100 countries
As an SAP PM Plant Maintenance Functional Consultant, you will:
•be a member of a team of Functional Consultants (internal & external resources) delivering IT solutions aligned with the Manufacturing department strategy
•specify the solution design & deliver strategic IT systems in the Manufacturing area
•enable & sustain business change & business process reengineering
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join this prestigious brand based near Croydon.
This role is integral to the operation of the business ensuring suppliers are performing to their optimum level, measured by KPI’s and that the supply chain is strong in all areas.
This role is a mix of high level strategizing and supplier performance management and day to day hands on work and problem sorting.
The goal of the role is to make sure the business delivers perfect customer service through supply chain management, warehouse and systems improvement, excellent leadership and planning.
You will be responsible for:…
Continuous Improvement Manager
Are you a CI Coordinator or Manager interested in having a major impact on the manufacturing operation of a rapidly expanding business?
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Greater London
Salary: up to £50,000 dependent on experience plus bonus and benefits
- Do you have experience of putting Continuous Improvement structures in place?
- Do you have a deep understanding of the principles and tools of lean manufacture?
- Have you managed a multi-functional team in food or drink manufacturing, preferably in a chilled or short shelf-life environment…