Manufacturing jobs in Launceston
Refine Job Search
- Are you looking to be part of a huge transformation within a food manufacturing environment?
- Have you worked with short shelf life products supplying into the major multiples?
- Would you like to lead a team where succession planning is critical?
If so, we’d like to hear from you. My client is looking to recruit a Process Improvement Manager to join their fast paced food manufacturing business based on the South West Coast of England.
Through a culture of Continuous Improvement, lead a motivated manufacturing team to deliver sustainable processes that result in quality product being manufacturer safely…
- Do you have experience of fast moving production in a Food Manufacturing environment?
- Have you worked with short shelf life products supplying to the major multiples?
- Would you like to be part of a team where succession planning is critical?
If so, my client is looking to recruit a number of Process Improvement Leaders to join their Chilled Food Manufacturing business based near Plymouth. The role is fully responsible for the department when on shift and will be responsible for making decisions concerning management of personnel, production as well as quality, cost, safety and service. You will be fully responsible for cleaning…
Maintenance Manager (Engineering Manager - Food, High volume Manufacturing)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Holiday + Pension Scheme + Life Assurance + Gym + Free Parking
St Mellion, Cornwall
Maintenance Manager required for a profitable company who are part of a large modern and well-resourced Group, supplying delicious food products nationally to the retail and food service sectors.
The ideal candidate will be time served as a Maintenance Manager from any high volume manufacturing background, preferably the food industry. The candidate will be HNC qualified within any engineering discipline. You must also have a high degree of competence…
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased)
St Mellion, Cornwall
£27,000 + Holiday + Pension Scheme + Life Assurance + Gym + Free Parking
3 shift days role (Friday to Sunday days)
Electrically Biased Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer required for a profitable company who are part of a large modern and well-resourced Group, supplying delicious food products nationally to the retail and food service sectors.
The ideal candidate will ONC/City & Guilds electrical qualification or higher and must have worked in ANY manufacturing environment previously. Food manufacturing experience will be greatly beneficial…
Leading a motivated manufacturing team through a culture of continuous improvement to deliver sustainable processes that result in quality product being manufactured safely at the lowest cost.
This role is fully and singularly responsible for the department when on shift and will be responsible for making decisions concerning management of personnel, production and its quality, cost control, safety and service in the absence of direct line management being present.
The capability to understand and work across departments and shift patterns is important as rotation will be a requirement of the role
£30,000 - £40,000 pa + Overtime & Pension
An independent Engineering Firm that has been involved in the design, build and supply of machinery used within the production and packaging of Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical Products for over 40 years.
Liaising with Customers, Technical Sales Managers and Project Engineers, the appointed Mechanical Design Engineer will be required to provide detailed drawings for a wide range of machinery such as Conveying Systems, Depositing & Filling Machinery, Pick & Place Robots, Flow Wrappers, Process Machinery and end-of-line packaging equipment.
The Mechanical Design Engineer…
Mechanical Design Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000 + Training + Holiday + Pension
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading company that can offer you technically challenging work and the chance to develop your technical knowledge.
The company specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke capital equipment for a range of industries. Due to continued demand for the company's products they are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are currently expanding. As such they now require a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the growing team.
In this role you will be designing individual machines from concept…
My client, a successful manufacturing company based in Callington, is looking for a Senior Administrator to provide administration and support services to the Senior Admin Team. The ideal candidate would need to be someone who has worked in a busy Office environment, has a good eye for detail and is used to adhering to set deadlines.
• Proven Administration skills
• Ensure all work allocated is completed within specified deadlines and completed accurately
• Excellent computer and keyboard skills, ideally in Word and Excel
• A confident telephone manner
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to tight…
An exciting opportunity has just become available at a major manufacturing company based in Callington, for a Sales Order Processing Clerk in a temporary position that has the possibility of becoming permanent. The successful candidate would be responsible for the day-to-day management of pre-order of products to MRH by the Van Sales Company and provide general support to the wider Sales Order Processing function.
• Maintain product order profiles across multiple sites, using the MRH database.
• Liaising with Van Sales Company and Commercial teams in order to gain insight into order profile from individuals “on the ground…
An exciting opportunity has just become available at a major manufacturing company based in Callington, for a Van Sales Audit Clerk, to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate would be required to organise, and prioritise workloads to ensure Van Sales invoices are run on time every week and are correct and to ensure VS Representatives are paid the correct commission. To ensure all cash due is collected and deposited on time, in full and to protect the business from fraud.
• Plan and prioritise workload, ensuring all deadlines are met
• Interpret & check all information received for accuracy & proactively action…
An established manufacturer based in Liskeard is looking for a Trainee Applications Engineer to join its enthusiastic team.
The successful Trainee Applications Engineer will be responsible for;
* Creating and maintaining design drawings
* Contribute and assist team to deliver new product innovations
* Assist in providing information and training for other team members in the use of CAD
* Be able to design solutions based on customer requirements
Have active involvement within technical projects
Initiate and manage technical projects
To apply it is ESSENTIAL that the successful Trainee Applications Engineer has:
* A Mechanical or…
Experienced Materials Technologist required based in Mid-Cornwall. Salary Negotiable.
Responsible for the compounds and processing for dynamic production and manufacturing company. Minimum education standard ‘A’ Level subjects should include Chemistry and other suitable Science related subjects. Ability to assimilate and communicate technical information and design solutions based on customer requirements. Full UK driving licence. 35 hours per week: Mon - Thurs 8.30–16.30; Friday 8.00–13.00. Flexible; must attend training courses etc.; some overtime necessary after completion of training.
We are currently seeking an experienced Manager for a local company based in Holsworthy. The main duties of this position involve overseeing the running and operations of the company and the successful candidate will also be responsible for running a small team. This is a key position within the company and requires a professional approach. This is an office based position and will also involve overseeing the yard, knowledge / experience of the building trade an advantage but not essential.
Duties will include:
- Day to day management of recording of working documents
- Being responsible for ensuring accurate and up to date daily record…
Our client is continually growing and due to some major new contracts they are looking to add to their TIG welding team.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a manufacturing environment before using TIG welds.
This will predominantly be working with aluminium and with thicknesses of 2-3mm.
The products range across a number of industries and if you have some MIG welding experience it would be advantageous but not essential.
Career paths are available for candidates who show initiative and loyalty.
In return the client offers:
£10 Per hour
Unlimited overtime at present
Company car parking free of charge
Our client is looking for an experienced PCB Servicing & Repair Technicians to provide support to their servicing department. This will be on a temp to perm contract
Duties and Responsibilities
• Diagnose product to assembly or PCB level, using software and information supplied by customer and or the internal specifications
• Read and understand downloads from product
• Service and Repair product to a high level of Quality
• Read and understand procedures and work instructions
• Use Company database to record information during Diagnosis
• Conform to Health and Safety regulations
• Maintain a high level of quality
• Liaise with…