Manufacturing jobs in Launceston
Refine Job Search
Job Reference: ASP 2142
This organically grown FMCG Company who make a wide range of the country's most recognisable products
Job Description:A refrigeration engineer is required to provide expertise on their chiller and refrigeration units within their automated factory.
As refrigeration engineer you will be responsible for the following:
To service and maintenance the chiller and refrigeration plant within the factory plant within the factory
Liaising with production staff to I.D. to improve the effectiveness of components and relevant equipment
Electro-mechanical and PLC...
Tavistock, Plymouth, Bodmin, Okehampton, Liskeard, Bude, St Austell, Roche, Cornwall, Devon, South West
Salary £29,000 - £36,000
A leading food manufacturer based in the South West area is seeking a Shift Manager to join their operations and to lead a team whilst encouraging colleagues to adopt lean manufacturing techniques and methods.
- Leading a multi-discipline shift team in the manufacture of food products.
- Ensuring the factory meets its KPI targets around safety, performance / efficiencies, waste, etc.
- Coaching employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensuring ongoing...
A leading manufacturer of food products. Due to a growing business and increase investment they are currently seeking to employ a Quality Auditor on a permanent night shift Monday - Thursday.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Quality Auditor you will work closely with colleagues to maintain and improve the quality standards of products and procedures.
The role involves product sampling, auditing and carrying out investigations into product non-conformances.
The role would suit a highly organised and logical individual with the ability to problem solve and interact well with colleagues at all levels.
Knowledge, Skills &...
Our client is a UK's leading manufacturer of FMCG products; this excellent, well established company is going from strength to strength and has just introduced a newly revamped workshop. They are currently seeking a talented Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities:
*Repair, maintain, ppm, breakdowns on all plant machinery.
*Working on conveyors, pneumatics, hydraulics and PLCs.
*Improve machines and processes to increase equipment effectiveness
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
*Plc Fault Finding
*17TH Edition Wiring Regulations
Production Operatives, Launceston
£6.31 per hour
Are you an experienced Production Operative, who is looking for an immediate start?
A local food Manufacturing company in Launceston are looking for experienced Production Operatives, to join their current team.
The role of the Production Operative will involve:
* Working on a production line.
* Assisting with the production of products.
* Packing of products.
The experienced Production Operative will:
* Previous experience as a Production Operative, Preferably within the food industry.
* Ideally have a Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
* Be available to work on a day or a night shift...
An exciting opportunity for a Shift Production Manager has arisen within a market leading food manufacturers in Cornwall. The shift is Fri-Sat-Sun 3 x 12 hour shifts- days.
You will ensure that the production process on your shift performs at optimum efficiency through the proper allocation of skills and resources during shift periods.
You will be responsible for the training and development of your team. You will work to and exceeding set KPI's, along with work planning, and reducing cost through continuous improvement initiatives.
You will have past experience in an fmcg manufacturing plant with a clear understanding of quality...
Our Client is looking for a Timber Yard Supervisor to assist in the completion of orders set out on plan as requested by the Team Manager. This is a key position within the company and requires a professional approach, from attitude towards the clients and fellow workers to dress standard and delivering excellence. You will be part of a multi-functional team in supporting the team manager and other peers on the line. Hours of work are 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Duties will include:
- Day to day management of recording of working documents,
- Being responsible for ensuring accurate and up to date daily record keeping for Safety,
Our client is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector for their Goods In section on a temporary to Permanent basis for a well established Manufacturing business in Saltash.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspections of Goods-In items to specified standards, ensuring parts are adequately packaged to prevent in-house damage.
• Reporting and controlling of non-conformances in accordance with operating standards.
• Conforming to controlled procedures for changes to specified requirements to company operating standards.
• Conforming and complying with all current Health & Safety regulations.
• Maintaining documentation controls in support...