Manufacturing jobs in Launceston
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Purpose of Job
· To provide engineering reactive resource to the process, attend to breakdowns and stoppages to help keep process efficiencies as high as possible. Being an proactive into assisting maintenance engineers to achieve the site PPM.
· Demonstrate ability to motivate other engineers, technicians, support staff and production operators/controllers and lead by good example during daily tasks. Display an in depth knowledge of the plant.
· Organise and prioritise workloads where required and ensure Production awareness of time scales and plant outages.
· Strive to seek areas of plant/product…
£33,000 + Holiday + Pension + Benefits + Overtime
Are you an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer looking to join a leading FMCG manufacturer offering excellent training and a great place to work?
On offer is the chance to develop yourself in a dynamic and varied role with a well-established, market leading manufacturing brand in the South West.
The company have been established for over 120 years and have steadily increased their customer base and profit growth. Over the years their client list has expanded to include supermarket giants such as Tesco, Waitrose and the Co-operative. They are renowned…
Senior Process Technologist
£27,000 - £32,000
Are you a Process Technologist looking to join a fast-paced environment with a leading food manufacturer?
On offer is the chance to work for one of Britain's largest manufacturers, working alongside an experienced and dynamic team.
The company have been established for over 120 years and have steadily increased their customer base and profit growth. Over the years their client list has expanded to include supermarket giants such as Tesco, Waitrose and the Co-operative. They are renowned within food manufacturing and would provide an excellent opportunity for someone looking…
Field Sales Executive
Opportunities exist throughout the UK for Self Employed Commission Only Sales Agents to manage exclusive local areas from home. Sales experience is preferred but not necessary since full classroom and field training is provided. Successful applicants can realistically expect to earn £30,000 commission plus bonuses in their first year rising to £45,000+ with no top limit on earnings.
Gard Chemicals is a successful national company which has been established for over 30 years in a recession proof industry. We manufacture a wide range of maintenance and cleaning products which are sold business to business on a repeat…
Raw Materials QA
£19,000 + Holiday + Pension + Healthcare
Are you a Quality Auditor looking for an exciting role with a market-leading company, offering great training and progression for their staff?
On offer is the chance for structured training and technical development with a well-established food manufacturer in Cornwall.
The company have been established for over 120 years and have steadily increased their customer base and profit growth. Over the years their client list has expanded to include supermarket giants such as Tesco, Waitrose and the Co-operative. They are renowned within food manufacturing and would provide…
is position *
Production Manager – managerial role within a market-leading food manufacturer. This is a fast-paced environment with opportunity for progression and the chance to make a real impact in the business. The right candidate will be a forward-thinking, career-focussed individual who is ready to take the reins be a positive example for the engineering team.
Salary & Location: Competitive. Company pension, private medical insurance, profit-sharing scheme.
Plymouth, Launceston, Newquay, Paignton, Exeter
The Role: The right candidate can expect a challenge, but will find that this a rewarding role. Essentially, the position…
£26,000 - £29,000 + Overtime + 33 Days Holiday
Are you a CNC Machinist looking for a role in a growing company that can offer you job security and excellent earning potential with overtime?
Here is the chance to enter a company that will train you and give you the scope to progress to managerial positions.
This precision engineering company manufactures high quality, bespoke products for use in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Due to their continued success and increasing workload they are looking for committed individuals to join their team.
In this role you will set, operate and programme XYZ CNC…
Oracle Analyst required in Camelford, Cornwall.
This role will cover the weekends to provide clean weekly cut offs for mass balance & reporting purposes.
To drive automation of batch control systems through optimisation of available ERP and data capture systems.
* To create, reconcile, value and report on production batches on a daily basis to ensure Intermediates and Finished Goods production is recorded correctly.
To maintain the accuracy and integrity of all Master data held with in the Oracle OPM system.
* To provide detailed volume and financial analysis to the operational teams on a daily basis and…
We are currently recruiting for our food manufacturing client, for an experienced Production Engineering Manager which is based down in Cornwall.
You will effectively manage the site engineering team and external contractors employed in the servicing and maintenance of all site services and facilities, delivering improved performance through a culture of continuous improvement. Managing all site and legislative requirements for equipment, pressure systems, lifting equipment, as example, whilst providing detailed reports on asset performance, condition and maintain accurate maintenance records.
This role will be for a resilient individual…
£20'000-£22'000 + Overtime + Van + OTE £26'000 + 25 days holiday
Excellent opportunity for an engineering with good electrical and mechanical fault finding and service skills to join a company that will offer you a varied role with the chance to increase your earnings through overtime.
Based in Launceston this company specialise in the manufacture and service of pumping and filtration equipment that is supplied into the water industries.
In this role you will cover the Cornwall area installing and servicing filtration and pumping equipment.
The ideal candidate will have good electrical and mechanical fault…
Multi-Skilled Engineer – Days - weekend shift
Fri, Saturday, Sunday - 6 - 6
My client, a large Food Manufacturer is looking for an experienced engineer to join their team working a permanent weekend shift. The successful engineer will be part of a team and will be responsible for ensuring that production equipment runs smoothly and that all PPM is maintained
Previous experience working within the food manufacturing industry or an FMCG environment is desirable. In addition the ability to fault find on PLC’s would be beneficial
The role will involve.
Reactive and PPM maintenance
Training and progression…
Shift Maintenance Engineer undertaking mechanical and electrical maintenance on state of the art production machinery within a food manufacturing facility. Opportunity to earn overtime within a technically challenging and fast-paced environment
Salary & Location: £33,000 plus overtime
East Cornwall, West Devon
The Role: In this role, you will undertake hands-on mechanical and electrical maintenance on various food production equipment. You will operate in a plant where hot and cold foods are prepared and packaged, conducting PPM work schedules and ensuring that machinery runs smoothly and efficiently. Role will also include general…
Supply Chain Coordinator
Supply Chain Coordinator required in Camelford, Cornwall.
What we're looking for:
* Strong IT skills, Advance level Excel, Microsoft Access.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a FMCG supply chain / business systems department with experience of managing production Bills of Materials models, batch management and stock control.
* High level of numeracy and an understanding of the financial impact of the role is required.
* Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills (experience of ERP (manufacturing) system implementation an advantage).
* Highly effective communicator both written and verbal at all levels…
Purpose of Job:
* To provide insight and analysis into site cost structure and make recommendations to improve overall site cost effectiveness.
* Key member of site finance team driving continuous improvement providing the data and insight to support and influence operational decisions.
* To provide the site management team and head office with concise, accurate and timely financial information in line with company policy and procedures, specifically weekly, monthly and forecasted management accounts and related KPIs.
* This role provides the opportunity for involvement in the wider business operations by…
Our Clients in Callington are looking for Packing and Production Operatives.
12 hour shifts - Days - Nights - Weekends
Please apply or send your…
We are looking for Production Operatives to work for a busy Engineering company in Bude. Various departments available including paint-line, assembly, packing, fabrication, welding etc. Hours will either be 8am - 4pm or as early as 6am when required or 4pm – Midnight and up to 2am when required. Applicants must be able to work Saturdays when required for a 4 hours during the daytime. Temporary full time placement which is expected to last at least 6 weeks possibly several months with the view to permanent employment. Wage £6.60ph increasing in line with the minimum wage increase on the 1/10/15.…More
If you are experienced with food production we want to speak to you immediately about temporary, full-time opportunities with a company on the outskirts of Newton Abbot.
The working hours are 7am to 6pm Monday to Thursday (40 hour week) and the pay is £6.50 per hour. You will need to be within walking/cycling distance of the Heathfield Industrial Estate or have your own transport.
To be considered for the role please call Sophie on 01626 362172 ASAP.
SES Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary
- To drive automation of batch control systems through optimisation of available ERP and data capture systems.
- To create, reconcile, value and report on production batches on a daily basis to ensure Intermediates and Finished Goods production is recorded correctly.
- To maintain the accuracy and integrity of all Master data held with in the Oracle OPM system.
- To provide detailed volume and financial analysis to the operational teams on a daily basis and generate weekly KPIs for site management.
- This role is a key support role to both the Operations function and Finance department.
- This role will cover…