The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Fantastic opportunity for a Fleet Marine Superintendent for a leading ship management client in Scotland. Your role will be to ensure the fleet meets company owners and industry standards.
Our client is seeing a busy period for their offshore fleet and as such looking to on board a Marine Superintendent with DP2 / DP3 experience.
As Marine Superintendent your duties will be:
- prepare vessels for ISM / CMID / OVID inspections
- respond to accident / incidents and safety meetings
- vessels FMEA surveys
- be part of an emergency response team
- prepare and deliver reports to clients
support in all DP related matter
the marine Superintendent…
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large international business developing your shore based career the role has the opportunity to open doors for marine shore work across the industry.
The Assistant Marine Superintendent will report direct to the Port Manager and work across two ports, duties will include:
- Assist in all marine operations ensuring the vessels are in line with safety and environmental requirements as per Marine and class rules and regulations.
- Maximise operational efficiency and effectiveness for marine operations and marine equipment ensuring compliance at all times.
- Support the training…
Asst' Marine Superintendent (Offshore) - Wales
14 Month Maternity Cover
£36K + Benefits
- To assist in the management of the marine operations ensuring that company obligations for availability of expertise, equipment and personnel are met at all times in order to maintain customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- To maximise the operational efficiency and effectiveness of marine operations and marine equipment in compliance with the company's operating manual, with a particular emphasis on health & safety issues and lifesaving/firefighting equipment.
- To provide operational support to port management team and crew…
Marine Assistant Superintendent- PORT BASED Bated in Avonmouth and Swansea to assist the Technical Superintendent Engineer to provide engineering expertise and project management skills to the Port providing timely guidance and recommendation of solutions to technical matters, including modifications to vessels to achieve best practice of operational and manning solutions. To provide engineering and technical support to other areas of operation both in UK and in other parts of the group as required. To ensure that the Technical Superintendent Engineer is informed in a timely manner of all significant operational issues that impacts availability…More
Baltic Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for an Assistant Marine Superintendent for a long term contract (approximately 15 months) for a marine company whom are the global leaders in their field. The
Assistant Marine Superintendent Position
PURPOSE OF THE ASSISTANT MARINE SUPERINTENDENT:
To assist the operation and wider management team in the provision of marine operational expertise to ensure all vessels and crew meet their safety, environmental and operational requirements.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
To assist in the management of the marine operations ensuring that the company's obligations for availability of expertise…
Regional Fleet Manager (Tankers) - Sunbury/Surrey
£90 - 110K
Fantastic opportunity within hugely respected business.
The primary purpose of this role is to safely and efficiently manage the allocated fleet (West) of owned/operated vessels thus mitigating the associated risks of the maritime transportation of hydrocarbons. To lead, coach and advise regional Vessel Superintendents as assigned to the team
- To ensure that the as allocated owned/operated fleet maintains a world class safety operating regime, its operating licence and is conformant with Group requirements
- Ensure their team is organised in a manner…
My client, an expanding vessel owner are looking to hire a Personnel Superintendent to join their team in the South West of England.
With 26 vessels currently in operation and more to come this year it is an exciting opportunity to pursue and progress within.
The Personnel Superintendent is expected to ensure that all vessels under their remit is adequately staffed and compliant with all certification and legislation.
*Scheduling of personnel joining and leaving vessels
*Maintaining up-to date personnel records in Crew Inspector Software and data of current crew on board and ensure confidentiality at all times.
*Coordinate training schedule…
Purpose of Job
To participate in the effective and efficient Management of Marine Engineering Resources in order to carry out all engineering functions within the Business. To support the Marine Manager (MM) in the Management of the Company’s Vessels. To ensure compliance with all statutory and legislative matters, with particular attention to the ISM, class requirements and all engineering related matters.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
• Support the Senior Engineering Superintendent in the safe, effective, efficient and economic management of all aspects of the operation, maintenance and overhaul of the vessels.
Project Superintendent (LNG) - London
£60-65K + package
Exciting opportunity to come ashore or develop a current shore based career - key role in the continual improvement of a fleet of LNG vessels
To monitor vessel performance, develop performance improvement strategy and tactical actions to support the Company's environment aims and objectives and compliance with SEEMP. Additionally to support the Fleet Teams in engineering projects and the implementation of modifications and improvements to fleet vessels.
- Contribute to 3 & 5 year environmental plan and SEEMP with respect to vessel performance…