Quick Search Jobs
Marketing jobs in Lewisham
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Head of Marketing & Communications (UK)
You'll be an experienced Marketing Assistant (2 years minimum) and will be part of a creative team that manages the marketing process, from concept to delivery. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications you will provide a proactive support service to the core Marketing team. This is a broad and varied role and would suit someone looking to expand their experience and knowledge of the full marketing mix. This role predominately has three key areas of responsibility.
City of London
£50000 - £60000/annum
£75000 - £80000/annum
£30000 - £35000/annum
Digital Marketing Manager
London - Soho
Our client is a market leading interior design and architectural company has an outstanding reputation within the industry.
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the marketing team based in their state of the art offices in the heart of Soho.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering a digital marketing strategy which will support the overall business objectives for the company.
This role will be varied and you must have gravitas and energy!
What you'll do:
• Define and execute digital marketing...
£20000 - £30000/annum
£18000 - £25000/annum
£28000 - £32000/annum
£50-60K pro rata - Marketing Programs Manager needed for a fixed term contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in London.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
* Strong IT experience
* B2B fully integrated campaign management experience
* EMEA experience
* Multi-channel and agency management experience
* Fast paced environment
What You'll Be Doing:
* Ensure the execution of Global and EMEA marketing strategies & tactics across all vertical market segments
* Lead Generation and Nurturing Program Management
* Develop regional marketing plan
* Drive program execution from briefing to implementation
What's In It...
£14000 - £25000/annum
£40000 - £60000/annum
Swim are looking to recruit a Marketing Officer based in London. This is a temporary full time position, paying up to £15.13 per hour for the ideal candidate.
*Responsible for supporting the delivery of the Marketing strategy and its development sites across ll tenures in the UK and International Markets to ensure sales rates, revenue targets and profit margins are achieved within budget.
*Support in the day to day delivery and administration of the Marketing Strategy for each regional development across all tenures including event management, PR and branding, sales lead generation, CRM and database...
The Marketing Manager will have responsibility for collaborating with our UK Pension Solutions client to set tailored marketing strategy to support achieving business goals. He/she will also be responsible leading the execution of marketing tactics, and for pulling together a team of people from both Marketing and our UK Pension Solutions client where appropriate.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
Collaborate with the UK Pension Solutions team to help define and evolve the value proposition for our services. Tailor the message to suit different segments, testing the value proposition in the market, refine...
B2B Publishing / Business Information provider
Lead generation focused B2B marketing role
2-3 years of direct marketing campaign and lead generation experience is essential
Excellent opportunity to develop existing marketing experienceThe Role: The B2B Marketing Executive will be tasked with planning and implementing fully integrated lead generation marketing campaigns. The campaigns will be focusing on acquisition of new business across the MEARC region, working closely with international sales teams to generate qualified leads. Working cross channel with special emphasis on online marketing (including email, social, and website...
Our client who has been established in the UK for more that 20 years and a market leader in their industry, has a rare and exciting opportunity.
They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive the multi channel marketing forward. Ideally an enthusiastic and driven Manager with experience within an SME and not afraid to get their "hands dirty" occasionally regardless of title or status.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will help deliver significant growth by the design and delivery of a long term marketing strategy. The role requires a high level...
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a fresh new challenge? My client is a market leader in leisure travel and is seeking a Marketing Manager ideally with experience working in the travel industry. The successful Marketing Manager will help the company to deliver significant growth by the design and delivery of a long term marketing strategy.
*Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
*Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with the company objectives.
*Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activity.
*Oversee the company's marketing budget...
One of clients a local governmenmt organisation are looking for a Marketing Officer to start work within the next 2 weeks for a minimum 3 month period with possible further extension.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Marketing strategy and its development sites across all tenures in the UK and International Markets to ensure sales rates, revenue targets and profit margins are achieved within budget.
Support in the day to day delivery and administration of the Marketing Strategy for each regional development across all tenures including event management, PR and branding, sales lead generation...
Job title: Marketing Manager
Sector: Beauty/ Salon
Location: Central London
Salary: £35-45,000 basic salary plus bonus and benefits
Working for an exciting, cutting edge brand
An excellent opportunity for a driven Marketing Manager
Great career progression and development opportunities.The Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and experienced Marketing Manager. Reporting into the Head of Creative and Brand, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing the annual promotional calendar and co-coordinating with franchises within the salon brand to implement...
Marketing Officer required for a membership organisation in Central London
A membership organisation in Central London is looking for a marketing office for a four month temporary contract with experience in both traditional and digital marketing.
To ensure appropriate delivery of a Marketing function for the organisation, advising, guiding and supporting staff and teams on all areas of marketing
Be responsible for the Corporate identity of the organisation
To provide a central point of contact and project support for all promotional and communication initiatives working interchangeably with the other Marketing Advisor (Digital...
£60k to £80k basic + Travel Expenses
This leading provider of hosted exchange services and other IT solutions requires a marketing manager to create an effective marketing strategy, whilst also managing the marketing team ensuring that all marketing activity is optimised to get the best level of return.
Key Tasks include:
* Creating a Marketing Strategy for the company and the services they provide
* Effective management of the team of 3 marketing staff in-house.
* Researching new potential markets for existing services and new services.
* Effectively use...
A reputable architecture and urban design studio based near the City of London is seeking a Bid & Marketing Executive to join their marketing team on a fixed term contract for a period of 12 months.
This role will be working to support partners and the Marketing Manager with marketing and bid activities.
Duties in this role will include:
• Answering and coordinating the production and delivery of OJEU's and PQQ's
• Working on marketing campaigns and assisting with organising events and creating invitations
• Creating marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers, posters and e-shots
• Coordinating bid information and documents...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to come on board and support the financial services Marketing team of this successful blue chip company.
Our dynamic corporate employer is looking for talented marketing executive with a minimum of 2-3 years marketing experience and from a finance, accountancy or insurance background.
The role will primarily work with the marketing senior manager to deploy the marketing strategy for a core set of EMEIA programmes for both the banking sector and tax and assurance services. It would idealy suit someone who is keen to build their marketing experience in a professional services...
MARKETING ASSISTANT, LONDON
I am currently looking to recruit for a Marketing Assistant for a Housing Association based in East London. This is a permanent post paying up to £24,000 per year.
You will be responsible for providing admin support to the Marketing Team and will assist with marketing strategies relating to home ownership. You will be tasked to:
Keep the web portals up to date
Carry out market research
Assist the marketing co-ordinator with advertising
Produce reports to keep track of spend
Managing the email inbox
Provide phone coverage of the main sales lineCompetencies
Experience of working for a housing...
Marketing & Advertising Executive
Location: Central London
Working for a new and forward thinking property company based in the busy and vibrant area of Central London.
- Increase the numbers of tenants
- Build relationships with suppliers and partner organisations;
- Run direct and co-branded campaigns
- Develop and create new marketing plans
- Contribute to the strategic planning of our annual events
- Manage the production of the direct mail campaign, including copy writing copy, briefing and liaising with designers and printers;
- Use traditional and online marketing...
A leading global architecture practice is seeking a Marketing / Bid Coordinator to work closely with the central marketing and bid team based in the City of London.
Duties in this role will include:
• Managing and developing company marketing collateral
• Managing PQQ's and coordinating bids and tenders which will include review, edit and design
• Writing bespoke creative and winning answers for PQQ's and tenders
• Liaising with PR, communications and marketing on a daily basis
• Producing reports and carrying out marketing and bid tasks to frequent and tight deadlines
• Participating in bid and marketing strategy meetings with colleagues...
Our client, a well renowned national charity, are seeking a Marketing Manager to work at their London headquarters. Paying between £30,000-£34,000, they offer a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer to create a real impact for a fantastic cause.
*Research, write and produce a communications strategy that will lead to a demonstrated increase in user satisfaction and revenue
*Re-engineer the Supporter Magazine
*Project manage creation of fundraising promotional collateral - liaising with design team and print houses
*Highlight both internally and externally the benefits and need...
A globally renowned and highly reputable architectural practice is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to be based at its luxurious offices in the City of London.
This role is responsible for marketing activities and bid processes within the London office and for communication with international offices.
Duties will include:
• Managing marketing collateral such as brochures, books and merchandise
• Coordinating bids, tenders, answering PQQ's, also editing and writing bids and liaising with directors
• Creating new collateral
• Updating image and bid library
• Preparing presentations for directors
• Proof reading information...
Marketing Manager, London SE1
Salary: £33,000 to £35,000 p.a.
Exciting opportunity to join this worldwide online multi level retail companies and to be part of the highly successful and expanding UK team. Our client requires a Marketing Manager
Manage consumer website, communications and the launch and promotion of our own range of class leading products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and develop the UK consumer site ensuring it is topical, engaging and generating significant revenues through innovative merchandising, offers and competitions.
• Working closely with US product team and UK logistics...
Based in Central London
Salary: £25k basic + commission
Our client is a well renowned professional training provider, who is looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team and grow within the company.
What you’ll do
• Digital and direct marketing (mainly digital)
• Managing Marketing Budgets
• Preparing and doing email blasts by use of Salesforce
• Writing newsletters
• Drafting and preparing templates for the PDF files
• Managing web site, adding links for training courses on the web
• Leasing with the typesetter
• Preparing and designing calendars and catalogues for different events.
Product Marketing Manager
My client is seeking an experienced Product Marketing person to manage all the marketing requirements of the small but very successful manufacturer/distributor based in London, NW2, Wembley, Middx, Hendon, London, NW4.
The role will involve and candidates must have experience of:-
• Managing the Company’s marketing strategy
• Organising product catalogues
• Design and produce marketing collateral
• Managing the lead generation activity
• Organise Exhibitions
• Assist with the development of the website
• Design and produce datasheets and manuals
• Manage SEO
Systems experience required include Adobe suite...
Are you looking for a new and senior career challenge?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Director to join a large and fast growing company in the UK & I. The successful candidate will be responsible for devising and delivering a market leading marketing strategy across the company and will be able to lead a high performing marketing team across a number of business areas.
Key areas of the role will include developing new commercial propositions in addition to driving value add marketing activities across all areas of the business and ensure that all opportunities are realised.
My client is looking for a credible...
Head of Retail Marketing (Commercial)
This is a critical senior permanent hire for a leading consumer brand. Please apply only if you have solid retail / grocery / FMCG sector experience
This is a critical permanent hire delivering key growth and profit within the retail grocery category for this amazing consumer brand!
*To co-ordinate strategy development and target setting
*To be responsible for the delivery of retail grocery plans. Identifying potential shortfalls to budget and ensuring plans are in place to rectify. Managing forecasting and reporting
*To use research to generate insights...
- Coordinate and develop the trade marketing strategies to achieve defined business objectives .
- Contribute to the company’s goals and objectives and improve market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance;
- Deploy channel strategies across categories, markets and execute plans.
- Development and deployment of trade promotional plan .
- Develop and deploy NPD strategies;
- Work closely with global team to ensure global strategies are inline with local executions;
- Responsible for trade marketing / category management process and solutions with external and internal customers to grow the categories...