Media jobs in Twickenham
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Sky Betting and Gaming aims to bring the excitement of sports betting, casino, poker and bingo to a rapidly growing number of customers in the betting and gaming market. Through our close relationships with Sky Sports we can provide a unique opportunity to deliver a real experience that makes us stand out in the online gaming sector. We're striving to be the best digital business in the UK and we're well on our way, this year we've been nominated as one of The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for as well as bagging a handful of accolades at the 2015 EGR awards and we're not planning on slowing down anytime soon! From our base in Leeds…More
Hammersmith and F...
* Apply cutting edge marketing technology to help the client power its digital transformation.
* Help senior executives set marketing technology strategy then work with delivery teams to turn vision into reality.
* Work across the enterprise to ensure marketing technology is fully integrated into William Hill's proprietary and third-party systems.
Key skills are
* Considerable experience with Marketing Technology in an ecommerce environment, specifically the Adobe Marketing Cloud, but also SEO, SEM, Social Media Platforms, Content Management, Analytics, Testing and optimisation, Media Buying, marketing automation, CRM, Omni-channel…
City of London
Balfour Beatty is seeking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist to be based in Canary Wharf, London. You will be responsible for delivering the resourcing strategy for our Enabling Functions business and ensuring that the business have the resource they need to deliver.
You will be responsible for all candidate attraction, sourcing and engagement. You will support the hiring manager with the selection and offer process and ensure that the on-boarding experience is best in class.
We are looking to attract the highest calibre candidates for our business and this role requires someone who can think strategically,…
£25,000 - £32,000...
The Role entails:
• Providing leadership, management and coordination on a variety of packaging projects from NPD Conceptual work through to final production and ongoing support to clients.
• Managing a large FMCG Account
• Providing a high level of service to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to clients’ working standards.
• Engaging with new and existing clients, developing strong working…
Media Biller needed for a world renowned Media and Public Relations company based in the heart of the West End. The successful candidate will ideally have previous Billing experience within the Media sector with exposure to multi currency accounts.
Work closely with Business Managers in all Business Units to provide support and accurate billing as well as resolving billing queries.
* Ensuring that all worksheets are worked through in line with SLAs requirements
* Daily reports are sent to Business Units
* Ensuring that Credit Notes and urgent requests are logged, distributed and completed according to SLAs requirements
£28,296 - £29,088/annum
This will include social media and their Website as well as playing a vital role in advising and supporting recruiting managers on the most cost effective and appropriate routes to sourcing quality candidates, developing assessment and selection practices as well as monitoring and analysing vacancies, temporary worker data and Pool Worker activity.
The aim will be to ensure their resourcing…
* Take part in the deployment of a new technology stack based on NodeJS;
* Develop new web platform solutions based on design and specifications created by Lead Developers;
* Implement new functionality to already existing platforms, following industry standards…
£400 - £500/day
Job Title: Media Buyer
Our client, a web-marketing specialist, is looking for a Media Buyer; past experience in PPC/Google Analytics/native advertising or Facebook ads would be a huge advantage.
Ideally, the candidate should:
-Have a real hands-on experience on PPC/display/RTB campaigns on the agency side
-Have excellent analytical and numerical skills
-Be multitasking and used to work in a multilingual environment
-Come for an engineering or scientist background
Role and Responsibilities:
You will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for:
-Analysis and optimisation of campaigns
Social Media Assistant: 6 month contract –
£70-80 per day
One of the biggest multi-channel retails in the UK are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Social Media assistant to join their existing social team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
* Video Shoots* Copywriting* Online Influencers (bloggers): * New Platforms: * Product Liaison:
Your previous experience should include…
* Working in a similar role, or running a successful personal blog for some time
We are looking for someone who…
* Has excellent copy writing skills - plus the ability to proof read* Is an avid social networker (FB, Twitter, Insta…
Our Client, a well known and successful organisation are looking to recruit for the position of a Media Officer.
The Role is based in Southwark, and the hourly pay rate is £13.50.
The successful candidate must be available immediately.
The duration of the contract is for an initial 3 months with the possibility of extension.
This role is responsible for producing a wide range of items, ranging from exam papers to promotional items such as leaflets, brochures, postcards, banner stands and adverts.
The post holder will take ownership of allocated projects, from design concept to production and delivery.
We are currently representing a well-established Media company currently looking for outstanding Media Sales Executives.
With an uncapped commission structure the earning potential is huge for the right candidate.
If you like selling big, imaginative marketing campaigns to household name companies then this role is for you.
The role will involve the following:-
• Selling to established accounts across a wide portfolio of popular products
• Identify and build relationships with new clients
• Assist in launching new products and revenue streams
• Devise and implement a sales strategy for your client base…
Here at Brandbassador we have 19,000 influencers (and counting!) signed up to our platform who we connect with cool brands so they can earn money, get free products, and join exclusive competitions.
Due to massive growth we are building a new in-house Brandbassador influencer engagement team here at our HQ in Shoreditch. This role will be a part of a team that is scaling our current influencer platform, approaching and onboarding more and more of these influencers every day.
Are you interested in being part of a competitive team environment that is building the world's largest influencer network?
We want this to be London's best…
Media Advertising Sales Executive
£25,000 plus commission OTE £40,000
Leading Publishing house requires and experienced Media Advertising Sales Executive to conduce fact to face meeting in a designated territory within London’s premier postcodes.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities for this Media Advertising Sales Executive – luxury print and digital portfolio
• Selling across the full media portfolio – will require experience within Media Advertising Sales to achieve and exceed monthly revenue targets utilising the print and digital portfolio.
• Ability to source new business and develop client relationships through a combination of telesales…
Social Media Executive
My client is a full service digital agency, who are investing back into their growing Social Media team to keep up with the demand that their top class sales team are generating. They are looking for an experienced Social Media Executive who has a passion for devising cutting edge social media campaigns, who is creative and who can think outside of the box when working with clients to offer the best possible service. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a forward-thinking social environment where creativity and collaboration are key to success, and personality and passion are essential.
Media Account Manager, Kensington, London, W8
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the UK leaders within the Media & Advertising sectors. From their London offices they run a number of unique, high-end glossy lifestyle magazines and seek 2 experienced and highly creative Media Account Managers to sell multi-media advertising solutions mainly direct to clients.
* To target relevant clients within a geographical region within the M25
* Working creatively to devise media campaigns for your client - often working with the Editor
* Working to KPI's & targets ensuring maximum revenue is gained through phone, email and face…
UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST
3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment
Social Media & Communications Co-Ordinator
Egham / Surrey Circa £28,500
One of Europe's pre eminent providers of integrated audio visual communication systems with a pedigree covering more than 30 years of continued growth and success in the audio visual communications market place. Due to continued growth of the business are seeking to recruit a social Media & communications Coordinator to enhance the present team. The ideal candidate will be degree educated with background experience in a similar role in B2B technology will have previous experience in a similar role…
Media Sales Consultant
OTE £30,000 - £36,000 (Salary dependant on experience)
My client is looking for a Media Sales Consultant with experience in advertising sales. The role will involve selling Multi-media campaigns with a variety of local and national businesses. There is an opportunity to earn uncapped commission. The successful candidate will will work closely with the editor to have direct input into features, creating advertising and marketing ideas to generate new revenue streams. Day to day routines will be calling businesses to build relationships and a pipeline of new customer leads.
The candidate should be looking…
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our Brixton HQ and be a part of a dynamic, young and fun company offering some incredible products across Europe.
The role of social media assistant will be working across some of the leading travel brands.
We are looking for someone to fully take ownership of:
• The management of all social media accounts - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• The management of our social media communities
• Content creation and new idea generation
• Marketing opportunities
You would be working with a solid team - Marketing Director and Brand Managers for the various products based out…
Social Media Marketing Executive required to work for a leading consumer product company near Woking with substantial experience of social media using major platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube.
The Social Media Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting the Digital Manager in developing market leading social media content. You will build a strong presence on platforms to improve search ranking, provide analysis of market trends and competitor activity, assist with social media strategy, implement social media SEO tactics and assist in creating social media campaigns. This role will require social…
International Media Sales Executive, Media & Advertising, London, EC1V
Resolve Recruitment are working with a successful publishing group that are responsible for producing high calibre magazines on behalf of prestigious public and private organisations on an international basis. Due to continued success, they seek a number of talented and experienced sales staff for their London offices.
* To target relevant clients on an international scale and forge partnerships that are mutually beneficial
* Selling largely B2B magazines advertising & sponsorship solutions in addition to some online offerings
* Working to KPI's & targets…
Social Media Assistant
6 month fixed term with a view to go permeant
£18,000 Pro rata
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known, growing retailer in London. If you are passionate about fashion and on top of the latest social media trends then this is the role for you.
My client is looking for someone to join their well-established team in their London office to get fully involved in everything social media. You will be helping out in video shoots, promoting new products through social media, blog events and campaigns as well as meeting with other areas of the business and promoting what the social media team do.
Our client based in London is an award-winning entertainment marketing agency, which supplies products and services to UK, US and international clients within the entertainment sector. With a combined workforce of over 90 people across its UK and US offices, the company delivers a comprehensive range of digital consultancy, advertising production, creative, publicity, promotions and social media services to its clients.
Currently they are looking for a Digital Producer / Senior Digital Producer to join their growing creative team, planning and organising rich-media advertising campaigns for global film and entertainment clients.
The job role…
* Well-established, global business
* A rapidly expanding team
* Opportunity to play a pivotal role in the companies' digital marketing
* Career progression opportunities
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Group Social Media Manager to lead the social strategy for the business, working within the Global Digital Marketing team. You will work closely with creative and planning agencies as well the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Director, offering input and solutions as the social expert. You will manage a Community Manager and oversee campaign execution and relationships with partner social networks and suppliers. This Group Social…
My client, a world leader in contemporary dance, are seeking an experienced Press Officer to generate editorial coverage for all the companies activities and to play a dynamic role in all the campaigns and duties of a busy communications department.
To devise and implement strategic, imaginative and effective press campaigns in support of productions and activity across a wide range of media including print, broadcast and digital
To contribute to generic communication campaigns and to the corporate strategy to raise the profile of the organisation.
To develop positive relations with journalists and broadcasters…
* Selling advertising space in high profile magazines and associated websites
* Rapidly expanding business
* Career progression opportunities
* Large number of face to face client meetings
Salary: £25-30,000 plus £10-12,000 uncapped commission
The Role: Selling advertising space in a portfolio of high profile magazine titles and their associated websites, the Media Sales Executive will be targeting corporate and SME businesses within a geographical territory. Media Sales Executives will be responsible for both developing new business and managing a range of existing accounts.
The Company: This well established and successful company…
Talented Media Studies Teacher - HERTFORDSHIRE - September 2016 Start
A unique opportunity has arisen for a confident Media Studies Teacher in a Good School in September 2016. Based in Hertfordshire, if you are looking for a 'GOOD' school to start your induction year, look no further! Apply today.
*** Media Studies Teacher - Excellent progression opportunities
*** Ability to teach English would be an advantage, but not essential
*** HERTFORDSHIRE - Beautiful Location
*** Fantastic School with Good student behaviour
*** September 2016 Start - Permanent role
A High School graded as 'GOOD' by Ofsted is seeking a passionate and creative Teacher…
A vacancy has arisen within my clients busy sales team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing orders, answering client queries, preparing quotations and actively engaging in sales initiatives as well as being involved in social media, with a view to promoting the company through these channels
Duties will include:
Greeting customers and introducing them to range of Products
Providing customers with a consultative service to help deliver the products that best suits their needs
Liaising with all internal departments to ensure the sale and after-sales process is delivered to high standards at all times
Providing the client…
Main Purpose of role:
Main Job Responsibilities:
As a leading company within their field; this company has developed a very large portfolio of clients, crossing all market sectors, over six continents.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Create and implement social media strategy and digital PR campaigns
• Day to day management of social media channels, posting accurate and relevant content for audience
• Improving the current activity to increase audience engagement
• Collating internal company news, liaising with key departments
• Assisting with Internal/external mail shots
• Liaising with supply chain…
Do you want to work on some of the most cutting edge and challenging social initiatives in market?
This award winning social-first digital agency helps brands achieve true digital transformation. Working with an enviable client list including Sony Music, IBM, Thomson Reuters and Interflora (to name a few) across multiple industries in consumer, retail, technology, financial services and entertainment- they help brands define what their social moments are and should be, and then they help them own it.
Passionate about social, co-authors on three books, official trainers for the Institute of Digital & Direct Marketing (IDM) qualifications…
Social Media Manager – Agency side
This is an existing opportunity to work for a leading full service agency based in the Heart of London. This unique position will work closely and placed with their clients, we are looking for a self-motivated person who can be part of a team and be responsible for day-to-day planning, implementation and delivery of Social Media content, campaigns, community management and reporting across selected clients.
● Plan and create schedule of high-quality within Social content
● Community manage by monitoring and responding to communities
● Plan and execute Social paid strategies
● Take and prepare…