Quick Search Jobs
* Investigate analytical methods and produce results and reports
* Work with technique's such as HPLC, ELISA, UPLC, SDS Page and Spectroscopy
* Be involved with developing methods and technically transfer to other departments
* Work to tight deadlines
* General laboratory duties including cleaning
* Neat and accurate result recording and record analysis results, tracking and trending of data
* Calibration of laboratory equipment according to schedule
* Degree in Life Science, Biochemistry, Biomedical science/ Chemistry in BSc, MSc, or equivalent.
* Essential experience performing HPLC /ELISA analysis in an...