Medical Pharmaceutical Scientific jobs in North
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
As a Medical Sales Executive for this global market leader you’ll sell high quality, brand name Urology medical devices across North East England to new and existing accounts.
* Identify and develop sales of high quality intermittent self-catheterisation medical devices including the home delivery service into hospitals and community, as well as retail and wholesale establishments. Also driving sales respiratory devices.
* Solely manage, develop and grow new and existing customer accounts, including Key Accounts.
* Build loyal relationships with customers at all levels; Urology Nurse Specialists, Doctors, Procurement, etc.
Sales Executive / Field Sales / Business Development / Medical
Home Based covering the North of the UK
Salary circa £35,000 - £40,000 + OTE 30% + Excellent Benefits including Managed Car Allowance Scheme, Pension and Healthcare
Our client is an innovative and trusted developer, manufacturer and supplier of speciality procedural packs and vascular access devices. As a proudly independent company, their responsiveness and agility, combined with strong partnership and collaboration ethos make them a supplier of choice to health organisations the world over.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly driven and results-oriented Sales…
Senior Quality Assurance Manager (Medical Technology) Required- Permanent- Northumberland
My Medical Technology client are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to start as soon as possible in Northumberland.
The client requires a candidate with the following experience and expertise;
* Experience in either Medical Technology, Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical industry
* Six Sigma Experience
* New Product Development and Production Experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The client is offering;
* 12 month contract
* Immediate start date
* Market Rates
If you would like to be considered for this position…
Medical Field Service Engineer
-Medical Systems / Lasers, Optics & Ophthalmic Instrumentation-
£32K - £35K + Car + Bonus (OTE £35K - £38K) + Excellent Benefits Package including Pension, Private Healthcare, contributions to home Broadband and full, comprehensive and industry recognised product training
* An excellent opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer or ex Forces Engineer with a background in high value electronic capital equipment, optics, lasers, medical devices, laboratory devices or semiconductor process equipment to join a global market leading supplier of sophisticated medical ophthalmic instrumentation…