Quick Search Jobs
This role offers the variety of both telephone triage and face-to-face patient contact. As well as broadening your experience by getting actively involved in a wider range of health, fitness and wellbeing services, you'll have the opportunity to:
Work a flexible working week
Progress your career by learning new skills
Work within a fully governed network via our clinical reporting and MI capabilities
Access advanced level Physiotherapists for clinical review
Work as part of a growing team to use your clinical advice and experience to diagnose and refer patients quickly, enhancing their experience of our service
To join us you'll need:...
£38000 - £60000/annum
We require registered agency nurses for one of our NHS clients within Dorset.
You will be working within a medical or surgical setting providing care for patients in areas such as escalation wards, elderly care and A&E observation.
Nursing Diploma or Degree qualification
You are required to have at least 6 months experience working as a nurse within the NHS
You need to have an up to date CRB or registered under the DBS update scheme
You will need up to date mandatory training or be willing to complete our online course funded by Apollo prior to commencing work
£27 - £30 per hour
Shifts can be booked 6 weeks in advance
Job title - Accounts Assistant (Accounts Payable)
Salary - £16,000 Negotiable
Working Hours -: Full time, permanent
Location - Yeovil, Somerset
Our Client is looking for a reliable person to take care of Accounts Payables.
The person appointed will receive; process and pay invoices received from suppliers.
The individual will be capable of working on their own initiative and deal with suppliers and colleagues.
To ensure that supplier accounts are maintained and reported on
• Set up supplier accounts with appropriate terms
• Receive supplier invoices (appropriately approved)
• Code invoices appropriately
The largest providers of comprehensive healthcare services in The Middle East has asked us to assist them in recruiting experienced Senior Nursing professionals across a range of specialities, who will add their wealth of knowledge and experience to the teams of nurses who work within their 7 hospitals and 6 Medical centres based across the MENA, but predominantly in Riyadh. The facilities are all JCIA and ISO accredited and have won numerous awards and accolades.
We want to hear from you, if you are looking to enhance your career with a fixed term contract in the region, where you can share your skills and knowledge with like minded...
We are looking for an accounts senior or manager to join our forward thinking clients business.
This is an opportunity to work within a great team who are innovative and progressive. You will be working with a mixed portfolio of small businesses mainly within the medical team and looking after your own clients. We need a personable and effective individual that can build relationships and ensure that every aspect of a clients needs are looked after. The ideal candidate will have the ability and experience to prepare a set of accounts for clients unsupervised but you do not need medical experience.
Our client is a medium sized practice...
This company now operates in over 90 countries globally and is rapidly eating up market share; because of a huge success globally there is now a need for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist for their Somerset based team.
Obtaining pre-market approvals, via direct liaison with global regulatory authorities.
Keeping up to date with regulatory changes within the global Medical Device markets.
Provision of regulatory assistance to the company sales and customer services teams in relation to tendering processes, and general support to new accounts.
Regulatory and technical input in any New Product Introductions in areas such as:
Therapy Account Specialist opportunity working across Somerset. Salary £45,000 plus benefits.
We’re recruiting for a Therapy Account Specialist to cover Somerset and join a market leader within cardiovascular treatment. You’ll join a renowned pharma company that pride themselves on innovation!
You’ll be working on a new to market drug with some very exciting clinical data behind it.
As a Therapy Account Specialist you’ll be responsible for all clinical customers across primary and secondary care who influence treatment guidelines, patient diagnosis and management.
You’ll use your understanding of business drivers in the pharma...
- Respected manufacturer in the pneumatics sector
- Extensive product range allows you to sell more!
- Great technical backup
- Growing internationally
- Well known for engineering excellence
- Selling a broad range of pneumatics
- Technical, value added sales process
- Working with customers in the food, plastics, automotive, rail, pharmaceutical and other specialist areas of engineering
- Working with machine builders
- Dealing directly with end users and OEM`s
- Part of a wider UK sales team
- Covering the South West
The Ideal Person:
- A higher level qualification or equivalent : Mechanical, Electrical or...
- A Leading flooring distributor
- Part of a large multi-national group
- Highly regarded in the industry
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager based in the South West Area
- The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for selling in to independent retailers
- The Area Sales Manager will benefit from a well established customer base
- The Area Sales Manager will benefit from a generous bonus scheme
- The Area Sales Manager will benefit from a company vehicle
The Ideal Person:
- A proven Track Record in sales
- Sales hungry
- Target Driven
- Customer Focussed
- Career Driven
An NHS trust in South Somerset are looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to provide an Occupational Therapy service to elderly care patients both on the wards, in the Day Hospital and to the Frail Older Persons Assessment Service.
The main area of clinical workload will be on the wards assessing patients admitted with complex medical issues, who need rehabilitation and discharge planning. The successful applicant will:
• Act as an expert resource for other clinicians
• Manage a caseload using evidence-based, patient-centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
• Facilitate safe and timely patient...
- Large pharmaceutical company
- Established for over 15 years
- Aim and vision is to become a world leader
- Good earning potential
- Rapid growth
- To increase revenues and market share of Respiratory Portfolio through achievement of agreed sales targets
- To initiate and implement respiratory medication reviews at a Practice Level utilising the appropriate influencers (including GPs, practice nurses, retail pharmacists, key personnel and influencers) as identified through locally developed Key Account/Marketing plans and in line with business requirements
- To successfully launch and grow key Corporate Respiratory...
New and exciting opportunity for a skilled Machinist with immediate start for my client, a manufacturer of components to the aerospace, nuclear, medical, food and motorsport industries. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of Doosan Puma Lathe’s and XYZ VMC Mills.
CNC Turner/Miller of one off bespoke parts.
The successful machinist will be experienced with XYZ VMC Mills, Lathes, and also Doosan Puma Lathe’s.
Typical hours will be 40 hours per week.
25 days+bank hols
Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) is required to work within the elderly nursing home environment. The nursing home is medium in size, located in Bridgwater, Somerset and owned by a nursing home provider situated in the South West of England.
My client provides general nursing to the elderly who are frail and have physical disabilities, as well as care to those who have dementia and other mental health issues
Full and part time hours available on day or night duty
Monitoring Patient Condition
Carrying out Treatment Plans
Assisting with Patient Needs
Must be a qualified...
Sunsail Clubs - Dinghy Instructor, Greece
Sunsail are currently recruiting Watersports Instructors to work in Club Vounaki Greece starting in April, May & June. Further qualifications in any of the following an advantage: Keel Boat, Windsurfing, Multihull, Racing Instructor, Advanced Sailing and Senior Instructor
Part of the TUI Travel Group, Sunsail has been perfecting the ideal sailing holiday since 1976.
Sailing is like the way of life for Sunsail. Sunsail Club Vounaki offers something for everyone both on and off the water and is the perfect family holiday escape, especially for those looking to learn something new. We are...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Officer for our busy clients based in Yeovil.
Responsible for providing support to the HR Manager in the various functions of Human Resources to
ensure the highest levels of service is offered to branches at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure compliance with the Customer Charter at all times.
• Ensure customer complaints are managed in line with company guidelines and in a timely manner.
• Respond to all requests for advice and support in a timely and professional manner.
Health and Safety
• Compliance to health and safety and PPE requirements at all times as per...
Biomedical Scientist -Blood Sciences
Multi Disciplinary with Blood Transfusion expertise
Somerset (Taunton and Yeovil)
Competitive Salary (dependent on experience) + Full benefits package including relocation + £2k golden hello.
37.5 hrs p/w, roster shifts covering 24/7
* HCPC State Registration as a Biomedical Scientist in Blood Sciences (Chemistry / Haematology / Blood Transfusion).
* BSc (Hons) Biomedical degree of equivalent.
* Participation in CPD activities.
* IBMS Specialist Portfolio (or equivalent) in Blood Sciences subject.
* Greater than 2 years post registration experience of working in a Biomedical...
Related searches to Medical jobs