Quick Search Jobs
Military jobs in Prudhoe
2nd Line Support Engineer - DV Cleared
This is a highly dynamic role which will directly support the British Armed Forces in operational theatres. This is a key post within Deployed Service Management Team (DSMT), who provide Remote Management of the Atlas DII (D) Infrastructure to Military. This position has a clearly defined career path within the DSMT with these opportunities providing both financial and personal rewards to the successful candidate.
+ 1 and 2 line Support to Deployed Military Operations and exercises.
+ Desktop Infrastructure & Application Support
+ Server infrastructure support...
Sales & Business Development Manager LR10345
- Capital Equipment and Systems into International Markets
Superb Opportunity for a Graduate Engineer with High Level Technical Sales Skills and Director Potential
- Based North East UK with significant international travel
- Attractive salary, bonus, benefits
With a strategy based upon innovation and engineering excellence this highly successful company has built a unique market position for the supply of its products to defence markets worldwide. As a Queens Award winner for Enterprise: Innovation in 2012 and International Trade in 2013, this new Sales and Business Development Manager...
We are looking for an experienced Design Engineer for a small design team to develop new products to market, product development form concept to prototype and into manufacture.
Responsibilities will include:
• Design and engineering responsibility for new products from concept to manufacture including the support of product testing.
• Development of Bills of materials and component costing information throughout the process.
• Involvement in product approvals (CE marking, PED, CRN & UL)
• Improvements and cost down programs on existing product to ensure continued market presence and profitability.
• Technical support for customers,...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Apprentice Trained Platers to join the North Easts largest manufacturing success story, The company specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke military projects and projects for the offshore and Oil and Gas industries and these roles have arisen due to a major increase in their order book. Initially based on Walker Riverside the company will shortly be moving to the iconic Armstrong works on Westgate Road in Newcastle
If you have a background in Heavy Engineering and Fabrication then you could be taking on an exciting new role with one of the most successful and reputable...