The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Are you ex military and looking for a new and exciting career?
We know that it isn't easy to find a secure and financially rewarding career once you have left the Military, it is a life adjustment that requires as much help and guidance as possible.
We are the UK's number 1 Gas Training Centre, and have a preferred training status with the Enhanced Learning Credits Administration System also known as ELC or ELCAS & Career Transition Partnership CTP.
We have successfully trained many MoD Service leavers back into full time employment through our "Managed Learning Programmes" with our Guaranteed Work Placements.
The aim of the ELC…
My client, a well-known and well respected Global Distributor within the Industrial Adhesive sector are looking to recruit an experienced Territory Sales Manager to join their team.
This role will cover the North of England (Newcastle to Birmingham) and will involve Business Development and relationship building with new and existing customers.
This role can be based anywhere in the North of England as long as you are comfortable covering th territory.
My client is looking for candidate who have experience within one of the following industries - Automotive, military, aerospace or medical.
Package for this role includes: Basic salary…
A world leader in the design and manufacture of specialist control systems, is seeking a Safety Engineer (Junior/recent Graduates will be considered).
- Participating in product development safety activities.
- Producing product safety requirements (concept).
- Verifying and validating products against safety requirements.
- Managing product safety work products, particularly for ISO26262.
- Assist with preparation for external safety certification bodies and review and refine safety work accordingly
- Defining and promoting a safety culture within Sevcon by researching relevant safety standards, maintaining and creating…