The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Fintech Recruit is looking for a Nuclear Engineer (Watchkeeper) for our client in the Defence sector, based at Bristol. This is a permanent position with a salary range of £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits. There will be high level security clearance required for this role. You will be working with largest UK Submarine Defence programme. You will have experience of managing a large, multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Nuclear Engineer (Watchkeeper) your responsibilities will include the following:-
* To be Involved in delivering a new generation of submarines for the UK's nuclear deterrent
* Working with…
Balfour Beatty are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join us, based in Wynyard, Teeside.
This is a Mechanical based role, working on project values up to £10 million.
What you'll be doing
Main duties and responsibilities for this role will include;
Working on key Mechanical project bids and tenders alongside the work winning team
Managing projects through to completion as part of the M&P (Mechanical & Piping) team
Developing project execution and strategy
Liaising with engineering, planning and quality teamsFor more information, please view attached role profile.
Who we're looking for
We are seeking the following…
£28,000 - £35,000/annum
£28-£35k depending on experience
+Comission +Pension +Healthcare
+Car +Laptop +Phone
Brand new opportunity to join a growing precision Engineering firm based in Somerset!
* Precision Engineering
* 0% reject rate last 12 months
* 3-4 week lead times
* ISO 9001 & 14001
* Design, Programming, Manufacturing & Reverse engineering capabilities
* Decades of experience
* Lone position covering the UK
* Will be responsible for generating own leads, developing relationships, closing sales then maintaining accounts
* Selling into various…
Job Title: Nuclear Management Systems SME
Rate: To be negotiated
Duration: 6 Months
Contact Name: Alex Collins
Contact Company: JAM Recruitment
This leading organisation is actively seeking a Nuclear Management Systems SME to join their company working on an initial 6 month contract based at their site in Barrow.
The Project Team SME will report to the PRS Project Technical Lead/ Project Manager. The Project SME will be assigned tasking in accordance with PRS project schedule in support of one or more packages of work.
* Production and delivery of an aspect of the PRS to the agreed…
Our client is a market leader in the fields of marine defence and nuclear engineering and enjoys the backing of a large international group. As a design and manufacturing specialist, the client has the capability to take an idea, develop the design, build and manufacture the product.
Are you a Naval Engineer or ex-Naval Engineer with experience of propulsion plant manning or propulsion operator training? You will be utilising your experience in supportability engineering management to work on the Successor submarine programme. This is the name of the programme that will deliver a new generation of submarines that will carry the UK's nuclear…
Lecturer in Nuclear Plant Engineering- West Cumbria
Our client delivers bespoke training programmes for engineering, power, H&S and business support with great links with multi-national organisations. Due to expansion and demand growth they are now seeking a Lecturer in Nuclear Plant Engineering to develop and integrate academic and higher education elements.
Responsible for course development and innovative programmes of Nuclear Plant Engineering
In return for this fantastic opportunity you will received excellent salary and on the job qualifications.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
-BEng Hons at Class 2.1…
Structural Technical Director - Nuclear
An accomplished Technical Director is sought for civil/structural projects in the nuclear and defence sector. The broad scope of the roles creates an exciting challenge and includes a number of key disciplines, including;
- Safety Case
Suitable candidates will have the following experience;
- Nuclear assessment skills
- Proven project management and leadership
- Civil design and construction (for major works if possible)
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Technical design and BS standards
Project Manager - Nuclear
Industry leader is looking for a number of top candidates. My client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for electrical projects on a nuclear site. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and skills and to add another top name to your CV.
- Muliti-discipline experience
- Strategy development and implementation
- Excellent communication skills to deal with internal and external parties
- SC clearance/eligibility for SC
- Team management
- Develop the team, control the budgets and improve delivery standards and efficiency
- Working on multi disciplined projects…
CAD Manager (Nuclear Industry)
My auspicious client currently has an amazing opportunity for a CAD manager with experience in Autodesk Inventor. The role is to help coordinate project activities for a part new build/part rejuvenation project and to support engineering managers.
Details of the role are as follows;
- Reintegration of new data
- Establish parts library for clients and third parties
- Assist in modernisation and/or introduction of CAD datasets for process plant and equipment
- Potentially build out a a CAD team
- Streamline interaction with 3rd parties
- Package deployments using Inventor
- Ensure the quality of CAD data
Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Waste Advisor for the decommissioning of a former Research and Development Centre in Scotland. The post is an estimated 12 months contract and is paying competitively up to £15 - £20.00 per hour on a PAYE basis.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Basic Check clearance prior to appointment.
The purpose of the post is to provide waste support to promote and document compliance with waste legislation and adherence to the site's waste strategies.
The Job Holder is responsible for delivering waste advice on compliance requirements and the site's waste strategies and…
CAD Engineer (Nuclear Industry)
Great new opportunity to work within an industry leader and to progress your career. My client is looking for someone to join the CAD services team to support the Supervisor and Manager by producing building surveys & delivery of CAD drawings.
The correct applicant will be responsible for;
- Accurate and CDM compliant drawings
- Maintenance and updating client record drawings
- MEP, Architectural and Civil & Structural schematic production
- Production of red line mark up
The following experience is desired;
- Familiar with BIM products
- 3D CAD modelling
- 2D and 3D (joint projects…
MB Field Technician - Nuclear
A major energy player in the European market is currently looking for an individual with experience as a dynamic Field Technician for a nuclear new build. The scope of the role will cover working in a metering team both nationally as well as locally. The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements;
- be able to work from or office
- able to work alone or with a team
- good time management skills
- AMR and NHH
- experience in programming of metering
- HH COP 3 & 5
- be proficient at MS office
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- professional qualifications or relevant on-site experience…
Radioactive Waste Advisor
Contract position – 12months+
Fantastic opportunity for a Waste Advisor within the Nuclear industry to work with a major engineering organisation in Dounreay.
The role of Radioactive Waste Advisor will involve executing the waste directorate programme on site at Dounreay; ensuring compliance with waste legislation & adhering to site waste strategy.
As Radioactive Waste Advisor you will be expected to;
• Implement the lifetime plan & waste strategies for Dounreay site.
• Provide waste advice to project teams.
• Act as a key stakeholder in a range of waste processes to include DMRs, HAZOPs, UNOR…
Large independent consultancy located in Preston require an enthusiastic Revit structure technician to join a well established building structures team on a contract or permanent basis. They are looking to recruit a Revit technician on a contract basis to work on nuclear projects.
Candidate's need to be an accomplished user of REVIT structure and have experience in producing structural drawings, general arrangements within building structures. You will need to have practical experience of Revit structure and be able to work with minimal supervision ideally on Nuclear schemes.
Sound communicational skills are needed to interact with engineers…
CAT A Nuclear Watchkeeper (097jc) – Bristol – circa £45-50,000 + Benefits
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing over 28,000 people across the world and they are now looking for a CAT A Watchkeeper for one of its roles based in the Bristol region due to internal promotion of the incumbent.
‘Successor’ is the name of the programme that will deliver a new generation of submarines that will carry the UK’s nuclear deterrent. It is the largest UK Defence programme to date, with a projected spend of £18 billion for the design and build phases alone. Ensuring that our nuclear deterrent…
We are seeking an experienced Environmental Engineer conversant and competent in the nuclear sector.
The position offers a competitive salary, benefits package and involvement in one of the biggest and highest profile projects in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
The Engineer for this assignment will be in charge of coordinating the following duties:
* Activities related to Radioactive Substances Regulations (RSR) for liquid, gaseous and solid waste treatment systems:
- Lead, Contribute or Review of corresponding Engineering Optimization Reports (EOS) in cooperation with other design entities and the Client for the companies scope…
£50,000 - £60,000
About the role
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join our Major Projects team to work in our North West, Sellafield location.
To be a member of the Project Leadership team. To provide functional leadership to the project Quality resources. To be the Gloucester Energy from Waste project quality expert practitioner to provide specialist quality management and project support.
What you'll be doing
As, Quality Manager, you will be:
To ensure the Project plans for delivering Products and Services right first time that meet requirements every time and drive the…
Senior Project Manager with control systems process background now sought for a leading advanced automation company. A thriving integrator, their specialist areas include Nuclear, Power Generation and Utilities markets.
Renowned for innovation and technical excellence, they now have an immediate requirement for a Senior Project Manager to take overall responsibility for delivery to cost, time and specification through the established project management team.
This is a Senior Management role to manage a large contract working with an EPC under NEC3 contract. Duties will include:
? Ensuring that the portfolio of projects are delivered to timescale…
An exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful team in a growing market!
We have an excellent opportunity for you to kick start and build a career in recruitment with a highly reputable team as a Recruitment Consultant.
The Energy team at Matchtech has previously been shortlisted twice for Team of Year at the annual Matchtech Christmas awards ceremony, well deserved recognition of the hard working consultants who are developing their desks in a competitive industry. There is a good team dynamic with over 43 years' worth of recruitment experience. The Energy market is huge and offers lots of potential for a tenacious and hardworking…
We require Engineers with Nuclear Industry experience at all levels of seniority.
This role is to support and help the business growth, both current and future nuclear work in analysis, engineering and safety case development, particular in the area of Steam Raising Plant / Boilers.
Projects could be in the decommissioning, civil nuclear, marine nuclear or new build markets.
A good degree in either Engineering, Physics or Mathematics and steam raising plant experience in the Nuclear Industry.
You must be able to demonstrate good communication, report writing and presentation skills.
You will have excellent customer facing skills…
Mechanical Discipline Lead - Nuclear and Defence
My client, a renowned market sector leader, has a requirement for a lead mechanical engineer within the nuclear and defence environment. The successful applicant with have a track record of supporting a range of projects, offering technical solutions, within budgets and within deadlines. This individual will have a reputation for safety and excellent communication skills to both internal/external clients. Furthermore, this job with offer you the opportunity to develop your reputation, your skills and your knowledge.
You will be required to;
- Be willing to excel in a multi skilled environment…
Senior Maritime Engineer - Nuclear and Defence
Award winning and internationally noted client is seeking an experience Maritime Engineer for a civil/structural marine project. Our client is undergoing massive investment and this is a great opportunity to grow with them. The business will provide you with a chance to work in a number a sectors thereby growing your own skill set. You will work with the project teams, as well as with clients, to provide safe technical solutions in a timely manner and on budget.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Compliance with working practises and systems
- Completion of project assignment and tasks…
Nuclear Experienced Engineers and Safety Case Authors
Our client has a requirement for full (or part time) contract nuclear experienced Safety Case Authors and Engineers to work either on their nuclear sites in the South East. We require Security Cleared individuals (Security Cleared) who have prior knowledge and experience to carry out various nuclear engineering/safety case duties to an exceptional high standard and can also fulfil the following requirements;
- Good understanding of current nuclear requirements of a modern standards safety case
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle
- Knowledge of…
Security Design Engineer - New Build Nuclear
Bristol (With Site Visits)
Up to £60,000 + Bonus & Pension.
Astute Technical Recruitment are currently working on the exciting nuclear new build project in the South West (Hinkley Point C) This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting project with future development opportunities.
Reporting to the Electrical Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the detailed design of security and access control systems for Hinkley Point C. Duties will include.
* Working closely with the Nuclear New Build Security Branch Operations Manager, Project Manager…
CAD Engineer Process Plant & Equipment (Nuclear Industry)
My client is a major energy company who is looking for a CAD engineer for the creation of design deliverables in accordance with the highest industry standards. They will be a member of the Project Engineering Team and will undertake to produce CAD design models and deliver mechanical engineering designs.
Data to day, the role is to;
- Produce drawings to assist project engineers
- 3D CAD model management
- Admin support
- Report on design deliverables
- Quality check own and team member drawings
- Support and development of project process plant and equipment
- Produce data for assessments…
Cad Designer - Nuclear Process Plant and Equipment
- Engineering Manager support
- Support for process plant and equipment facilities
- Delivery of mechanical engineer designs
- Fast response to Engineering Managers in house work
Day to day role includes;
- To produce CAD models and drawings/manufacturing drawings to support the Process Plant & Equipment Current Facilities
- To understand drawing configuration and drawing Hierarchy Systems
- Customer requirement liaisons
- Support facility “Under Configuration Control” drawings
- Production of Process & Instrumentation diagrams
- To follow CAD Services procedures and processes…
Project Manager (E,C&I) Nuclear and Defence
An E,C&I PM for a nuclear project is being sought after by my client, a prestige company, who is noted for only employing the best. The suitable individual will need to be experienced in equipment installation, plant , process plant and power generation.
- Full project lifecycle
- Monthly reporting and accounting
- Development of concept and project team allocation
- Usual management of design, commissioning, procurement, delivery etc
- Project management, budgeting and commercial experience in brown field process plant or power generation sites
- Mitigation of risk
- Some safety…