The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
�25,000 - �30,000 + Benefits
Ambitious accountancy practice firm with an exciting career opportunity for a Qualified AAT Payroll Manager.
Our client is an established chartered accountancy firm looking to take on a Qualified AAT Payroll Manager to strengthen the team.
Roles and Responsibilities for Payroll Manager
Client relationships with existing and new
Assisting the accountants team
TAX and VAT advice
Preparation of payroll
The ideal candidate for this Payroll Manager
Qualified/ Part qualified AAT or similar program
Confident, Hardworking, enthusiastic, great communication…
£20,000 - £22,000/annum
The purpose of the role will be to assist with the full payroll service to thousands of employees across a number of different sites.
Main responsibilities will include:
-Control and maintain sickness payroll process
-Manage HMRC notifications
-New starter process for payroll working within SLA’s
£25,000 - £28,000/annum
This is a full time position working 35 hours per week.
The successful applicant will work within a busy payroll team, accurately processing a monthly payroll of c2000 employees and a small weekly payroll to set deadlines.
Reporting in to the Payroll and Benefits Manager some of your duties will include:
- Liaison with pension providers…
£26,276 - £32,253/annum
If so, we are looking to appoint a Payroll Supervisor with proven experience in a senior payroll position. Assisted by a full time Payroll Administrator, you will have full responsibility for two monthly payrolls , covering over 600 staff and two pension schemes. Although the position reports into the Financial Controller, the role also provides Business Partner support to the HR Director and HR team.
A sound knowledge of all payroll legislation and a comprehensive knowledge of payroll systems and reporting is essential, together with business process improvement experience…
£30,000 - £40,000/annum
This is a full time permanent position starting ASAP working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
As Practice Manager you will report to the partners and will be responsible for day to day running of the administration functions. The role will also cover financial management, HR and admin/facilities. Other duties include:
- Financial Reporting
- Management of daily accounts functions, including purchase ledger, bank reconciliations, invoicing and posting of cash/banking
- Production of monthly and annual management…
A rapidly expanding business is urgently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join them on a permanent basis; my client is going through a huge period of growth and is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to head up their payroll team.
Reporting into the Director, as Payroll Manager you will be responsible for: overseeing the processing of over 800 clients across multiple day dates and different terms and conditions; oversee full start to finish processing, including all statutory deductions are made on time and that all statutory year end requirements are met. Dealing with any escalated queries. As Payroll Manager you will also seek…
£35,000 - £40,000/annum
Our culture is innovative and energetic where our people are encouraged to submit new ideas, challenge the status quo and are given the opportunity and support to achieve their full potential. We are looking…
£30,000 - £35,000/annum
To develop, maintain and build relationships with existing ADP clients using our service.
Responsible for delivering the customer experience to a defined portfolio of clients
Personally manage relationships with nominated clients
Recognition of product or service improvements as required by clients and the feedback of those to the product development team
Experience, Skills, Academic:
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
What you'll be doing:
Supervise the performance, planning and prioritisation of workload for admin team in liaison with the to meet required contract and financial deadlines.
Maintaining appropriate records, ordering and financial control for stationery, photocopying, training, facility supplies, stock, Mobile Phones, IT, Vending Machine goods and other costs as required managing within budget.
Ensure timely processing of business critical data e.g. Plant, Payroll , Purchasing H&S, Environmental…
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager for our client based in Waltham Cross. This is a 12 month maternity cover contact within a successful SME business.
As a Payroll manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the payroll function such as company pensions, maintaining payroll accounts and employee records. The role requires immaculate attention to detail with the ability to solve an array of problems that arise.
The position will be based in Waltham Cross offering a salary of £25,000 per annum including 24 days holiday.
* Manage and support a team of 4 payroll administrators…
Excellent Benefits including flexible working hours, free onsite parking, company healthcare scheme, pension and ongoing training and support.
We are proud to recruit for our client based in York. This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a successful and progressive company where you will manage a team of 4 Payroll Officers. The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the provision of an efficient payroll service to ensure that clients receive accurate information on time, every time. You will also control the relevant administrative procedures.
• To fully understand Auto Enrolment…
Payroll Manager position based in Manchester City Centre
Your new company
I am currently working with a well-established company within the education sector. My client is currently recruiting for a payroll manager based in their Manchester city centre office. My client experiences more changes in legislation than most organisations and now have to prepare for 2015/2016 by implementing the changes to their system and payroll procedures.
Your new role
you will be responsible for the management of a well-established payroll team of 6. Providing day to day support, you will be expected to have regular appraisals with your team to support…
Currently recruiting a Payroll Manager to work on a consultancy basis for our Birmingham based customer, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the entire end to end payroll function, including all the latest legislation, RTI and pension regulations, and ideally be CIPP qualified.
You will be able to manage a team to deliver results within tight deadlines, and have the ability to communicate at all levels with regards to payroll requirements, and explain often complicated Payroll related issues.
• Analyse current payroll working practices and implement appropriate changes to ensure best practices
• Collate Payroll…
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Payroll Manager to join a large, successful and growing organisation.
Assisting with the management of a large Payroll function you will be responsible for training, developing and motivating the Payroll team to ensure the delivery of the Payrolls in a timely manner, producing the monthly reports for the external stakeholders, weekly and monthly Payroll reconciliation, providing accurate annual reporting and ensuring a professional service is provided in line with changes in legislation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager who has exposure in supporting…
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join our Payroll Bureau. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of an efficient payroll service to ensure that clients receive accurate information at all times, and to control the relevant administrative procedures.
- To keep effective working relationships with managers and clients alike
- To lead and motivate staff
- To fully understand RTI legislation and oversee the submission of necessary details to HMRC accurately and in the timeframe required
- To fully understand Auto Enrolment and oversee the associated administrative tasks
- To advise clients…
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting an experienced Payroll Manager who will be responsible for the processing of clients' payrolls in an efficient and effective manager, ensuring high client retention rates and achieving high customer satisfaction. Based in the North Yorkshire area, the main focus of the position is process clients' payrolls in an efficient, accurate and effective manner ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained throughout.
The main duties of the position are to include:
* Running client weekly and monthly payrolls, ensuring that clients are paid accurately and on time, whilst adhering…
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join a successful company in Stoke on Trent. The successful individual will be both a hands on technical expert as well as a strong team manager.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a proven team manager, with experience of managing teams to build and foster a collaborative and successful department
- Be a technically excellent payroll professional, with up to date knowledge on recent payroll legislation including auto enrolment and RTI
- Be a hands on team player, willing to support the team with payroll preparation during busy periods
- Have experience of completing month…
A leading firm based in Brierley Hill has an urgent requirement for a Payroll Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
Duties will include:
* Manage a team of people to successfully achieve a high standard and fully compliant payroll service
* Process a weekly, PAYE and Umbrella workers, Sole traders and Limited Companies payroll
* Process expenses, submit RTI, prepare and despatch BACS, collate data and produce reports for senior management
* Create new starter records, processing leavers and raising P45s, preparing SMP, SPP and SSP records, preparing P60, P14 and P11D, working out overtimes, bonus and commission payments, calculating…
Adecco have an exciting role just in today for a Payroll Manager for our local client on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the expanding company.
You will have many responsibilities in this role some will include:
* Responsible for a team of 6 payroll administrators
* Management of 5 Payrolls (3 UK, 1 Irish and 1 German) around 3500 employees. All payrolls are in-house with the exception of Germany
* Working knowledge of EIRE payroll (PAYE, PRSI calculations etc.)
* Working knowledge of RTI
* Working knowledge of Pension Auto-enrolment
* Must be 'Hands On' and able to run any of the payrolls (if necessary)
To be considered…
We are a Bradford and Skipton based recruitment agency and are working on behalf of an accountancy firm based in Skipton. Our client is currently seeking a Payroll Manager who will be responsible for processing clients’ payrolls in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring high client retention rates and achieving high customer satisfaction. This is 35 hours per week and salary is depending on experience.
• Running client weekly and monthly payrolls, ensuring that clients are paid accurately and on time, whilst adhering to standard procedures
• Production of payslips and reports. Dispatching to each client according to their individual…
1-1 Recruitment is currently looking for a Payroll Manager on behalf of one of our Commercial clients based in the Basingstoke area.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in high volume payroll processing and will have existing experience of Sage Payroll from previous employment. Experience of Sage Line 50 would be an advantage also, although is not essential in you being considered for the position.
You must have working knowledge of HMRC's guidelines and be used to high volume processing, including PAYE, SSP, SMP, SPP, P11D's, P60's, P45's and Childcare Vouchers.
You will be required to work within a small, yet busy finance team…
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator/Manager? and immediately available? Then this is the perfect role for you! This Marketing and Advertising company are looking for a enthusiastic and confident candidate who has experience with processing payroll through SAGE.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing payroll for a minimum of 350 employees split over 5 companies
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Issuing P45
- Calculating payments, deductions, holiday pay ETC
- Processing Maternity/paternity/statutory sick pay ETC
- Processing P11D
- Reconciling the payroll to the management accounts and monthly salary journal
Key Purpose of the Job
To Support the Payroll Manager in delivering a pro-active, comprehensive and compliant Pay and Benefits advisory and administration support service to key contacts and employees, group wide.
• Deputise for the Payroll Manager in their absence, managing the payroll department to ensure continuity of service
• monthly payroll spreadsheet
• Import Payroll spreadsheets into the Payroll system
• Process ‘gross to net’ Payrolls as per the current HMRC guidelines
• Ensure all employee paperwork has been correctly approved before accepting for administration purposes
• Chase any missing paperwork or documentation…
We are SCC - Specialist Computer Centres - Europe's largest independently owned IT services group. We have been established for over 40 years ; have over 2000 employees within the UK and a turnover in excess of £3 billion. We deliver innovative, business critical and cost reducing IT solutions to both private and public sector organisations.
We now have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join us at our European Headquarters in Birmingham to lead and support our payroll function in order to deliver payroll excellence to our UK employees and to fully comply to the legal demands of HMRC .
Temp to Perm
15 hours per week
£19 000- £25 000
Search Accountancy and Finance are recruiting a knowledgeable payroller for a stand alone role. This is an exciting opportunity that brings responsibility and growth in a friendly organisation. This business has rapid growth plans for the future and run a small payroll for 200 staff. With a mixture of monthly and weekly payrolls to be run. Previously the payroll has been outsourced and has now been brought in house. The role is 15 hours per week. This can be worked as 2 full days or spread across 3-4 days in the week.
Duties to include:
I am currently assisting a well regarded company, which enjoys an enviable reputation in their chosen market, with their search for an EMEA Payroll Manager to join their busy team at their UK Head office in the Slough area.
The team process payroll for employees across the UK and Europe and pride themselves on offering a high level of service to their employees. The ideal candidate would be someone with prior experience of managing EMEA Payroll in a larger company and who has managed a team of 4-6 payrollers in the past.
This role has arisen due to a change in structure and is anticipated to last for 4-6 months to cover a period of transition…
Large Charity organisation is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to manage their payroll department.
1. To operationally lead the charity's Payroll and Finance teams (payment services) function to ensure the best customer experience - to both users, PA's and commissioners - and meet the business requirements of the organisation
2. To work with the Director of Corporate Systems and Services to offer strategic and operational direction for the service and carry out project work to support the development of the personal budgets function
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To provide day to day line management…
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of our client who works with Local & National Governments and local businesses.
Due to an increased workload our client is now looking to recruit a full time Payroll Manager to work Monday-Friday on a full time basis.
This role will be initially for 6 months and may go permanent for the right individual.
The interim Payroll Manager at our client’s base will be responsible for the effective management of the day to day operation and performance of the Payroll, Pensions and HR Administration teams. The successful candidate will lead and co-ordinate the development of the above service in order to provide an efficient…
OUR CLIENT COMPANY
Our client is a well respected and established Chartered Accountants with offices in Sussex, London, and smaller European operations. They offer a wide range of accountancy and professional services to commercial clients, including Payroll Services, which they have as a stand-alone Limited Company. This will remain at the organisation’s Uckfield office for the foreseeable future. This service has been operating for many years, but due to market opportunities and new legislation with regard to workplace pensions (Auto Enrolment), they have decided to appoint an experienced Payroll Manager to oversee operations for their 300…
- Responsible for complete payroll processing for local and international clients
- Set up new clients with HMRC
- Regular communication with clients
- Dealing with client queries
- Timely management of new joiners, leavers, benefits, payslips
- Providing clients with P60s, P45s
- Preparation of P11Ds
- Pension administration
- Responsible for payroll reporting to clients
- Liaising with HMRC
- Knowledge of RTI, SSP, EPS
- Knowledge of salary sacrifice
- Calculation of overtime, holiday pay
- Confident when dealing…
We are currently looking to recruit for a Payroll & Pensions Manager based in the Bedfordshire area on an initial 3 month contract.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of managing a team and understand all aspects of the procedures involved in processing payroll and pensions on a large scale. You will also have good knowledge of legislation and HMRC guidelines. This role will require a candidate who is comfortable dealing with the full cycle of payroll for a large number of employees, working closely with HR and advising them on any queries or issues related to pensions & payroll.
Any exposure to working with Local Authorities…
Are you an experienced Payroll Manager with outstanding knowledge of Pensions? Are you looking for a new challenge?
The client is a reputable large organisation based in Wolverhampton City Centre.
You will have extensive Payroll and Pension knowledge, excellent Change and Project management skills. you will have the ambition to drive change and implement new procedures within a large team working with another manager at the same level.
Member of PMI/CIPP or full post graduate professional qualification is essential.
You will be interviewed by a panel of 3 and required to produce a Power Point Presentation on a topic specified…