BS Social Care are looking for Qualified Pediatric Nurses (Band 5 or above) and Newly Qualified to join our fantastic expanding clients company.
We have full time and part hours available, must be flexable.
Epilepsy experience is preferable.
Children experience is essential
Good general knowledge
Good standard of spoken / written numeracy
Willingness to undertake further training to improve working practice.
Full UK driving licence
Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
Excellent team player
Strong Leadership / conflict resolution skills
Ability to influence, negotiate and engage others
Able to convey and formulate…
- Highly skilled in assessing, planning, implementing, documenting, coordinating, and managing patient care in keeping with facility and Care homestandards
- In-depth knowledge of communicating and collaborating with patients, family members, physicians and other health care professionals in achieving quality in patient care
- Thorough understanding of assessing patients to recognise suitable nursing interventions
- Solid track record of providing exceptional patient care
- Able to handle emergency situations in a opportune and safe manner
- Well-versed in administering medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician