We searched Ashbourne, Derbyshire, did you mean:×
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Local Safeguarding Officer, Derby - Pay rate £35 per visit
Liquid Personnel are looking for flexible, organised, have excellent attention to detail Friendly individuals who are looking to extra money working within hours that suit you.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to earn money in their own time outside university commitments, childcare arrangements or your full time job. The role will require you to complete visits to Health Care Professionals within agreed deadlines. It will be down to you to manage your diary so you can complete as many (or as little) visits as you want!
Your main job duties will be:
STOKE ON TRENT AREA
FULL TIME HOURS (6.00am – 2.00pm & 2.00pm – 10.00pm)
UP TO £25K DOE
Our North Staffordshire client is one of the industry leaders in their field of expertise. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Coordinator to support their manufacturing operation at their site in the Stoke On Trent area, close to Newcastle Under Lyme, Stone, Crewe, Congleton, Leek and Cheadle.
This exciting role will involve the following duties:
• Planning staffing needs on a daily basis according to production requirements
• To be the key contact for staffing enquiries…
MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER
STOKE ON TRENT AREA
FULL TIME HOURS (SHIFTS 6-2/2-10 ROTATING)
UP TO £27K DOE
Our North Staffordshire client is one of the industry leaders in their field of expertise. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Food Manufacturing Team Leader to support the production operation at their office in the Stoke On Trent area, close to Newcastle Under Lyme, Stone, Crewe, Congleton, Leek and Cheadle.
Working alongside the Production planning, Quality, Warehouse & Logistics teams, this exciting role will involve the following duties:
• Leading a team of production operatives, developing…
MORTGAGE APPLICATIONS MANAGER
NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE AREA
FULL TIME HOURS
Due to continued success, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Mortgage Applications Manager to be based at their site close to Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Leek, Stone, Congleton , Macclesfield and Crewe.
The main responsibilities of this exciting and challenging role are as follows:
• To manage and develop all aspects of the central mortgage applications processing function to achieve maximum productivity and deliver a high standard of service.
• Planning and management of resource in order to maintain service…
Gap Personnel are recruiting on the behalf of a manufacturing and engineering company that are currently recruiting for a Purchasing invoicing administrator based in the Burton On Trent area.
This role is an ideal opportunity for an individual to progress their career in one of these sectors so industry experience is preferable.
Main Duties will include
·Basic credit checks
·Stock management and general stock administration
·Ordering warehouse stock to maintain levels
·Raise purchase orders and complete all necessary administration
Candidate should possess previous experience within a similar…
Our clients, a very successful Group of Independent Bodyshops with multiple sites are currently looking for an ATA Accredited Paint Technician/Bodyshop Paint Sprayer for their new site in Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
Accurately and skilfully undertake the paint repair of motor vehicles
* Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures.
* Meeting acceptable safety and quality standards
* Interpret and implement technical instruction data
* Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment accurately for all paint repairs
* Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager or Bodyshop Administrator if a work order is not…
Our clients a very successful Group of Independent Bodyshops are looking to appoint a Mechanic / MET Technician for their busy site in Ashbourne.
Working in a state of the art bodyshop, you will be expected to deliver standards of work to the highest level, whilst benefiting from an excellent chance to progress and further develop your skills within this fast growing company.
It is essential that you have experience as a Mechanic and MET Technician (Bodyshop Fitter and Stripper). You must also hold a full valid driving licence.
Accurately and skilfully remove and replace Mechanical, Electrical and Trim items on motor vehicles…
Packing Operative (Plastics Industry)
Our client a national manufacturing and distribution company seek an experienced warehousing professional to assist within their packing department.
Reporting to the Shift Manager, the successful candidate will carry out duties including but not limited to:
Quality checking of products
Packing products ready for dispatch
Ensuring work area clean, tidy and adhering to health and safety standards at all times
Completion of paperwork and updating system as required
The successful candidate will possess previous experience within a similar role and have an understanding of manufacturing and…
ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE BASED COMPANY!
FULL TIME HOURS
INITIAL 6 MONTHS FTC
UP TO £20K DOE
Due to continued success, our North Staffordshire based client is looking to recruit an Administrator to support their busy offices in the Leek area, close to Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Stone, Congleton and Macclesfield.
This exciting role will involve facilitating procurement, stock and sales administration for our client. Duties will include the following:
Receipt and processing of orders from customers
Managing delivery of customer orders
Providing customer service management and…
ASSISTANT MARKETING BRAND MANAGER
NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE AREA
FULL TIME HOURS
UP TO £25K DOE
Due to continued success, our North Staffordshire based client is looking to recruit an Assistant Marketing Brand Manager to be based at their office near to Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Leek, Crewe, Alsager, Stone, Congleton and Macclesfield.
This exciting role will involve providing support to the brand managers, ensuring campaigns and strategies are implemented, monitored and assessed. Duties will include:
• Updating the promotional tracker and highlighting any significant shifts in activity –
• Liaising with the sales team…
North Staffordshire Area
Full Time Permanent
Due to continued success, our Staffordshire based client is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join the team at their site in North Staffordshire, close to Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Crewe, Congleton, Leek and Macclesfield.
Working in a busy finance team, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the following:
• Posting all invoices to the purchase ledger on a daily basis ensuring all invoices are cleared within payment terms
• Ensuring accurate posting of invoices and relevant authorisation for all invoices.
• Processing BACS…
POSITION: Production Supervisor
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000
Our Client, based in the Bradwell area is seeking a Production Supervisor who has experience in managing several teams in a skilled and semi-skilled environment.
Core Duties will include:
* Ensure that all systems and procedures are strictly adhered to.
* Report any issues to the Production Manager.
* Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring that all other employees have a good overall knowledge of equipment, resources, policies and procedures.
* Schedule and assign personnel
* Establish priorities, monitor progress…
Role; Part Time Receptionist
Job Term; Temporary to permanent
Location; Nr Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Remuneration; £7.00 - £7.20 p/h
Working hours; 7:00 – 15:00 or 15:00 -23:00. 3 shifts a week, on rotating basis, may include weekends
Holidays; 16 days
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel based in Buxton is currently looking for an enthusiastic and professional Receptionist to work for their NEW highly regarded client in a heart of Peak District. The position is based in a Country Hotel.
This is an excellent opportunity working for a hotel that offers:
The job purpose…
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Do you have transport and are looking to work Monday to Friday 0600-1400 if so this could be the job for you!!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen due to expansion, we are looking for 22 operatives to work on the outskirts of Ashborne (own transport is essential due to location). The work will be helping set up and learn about new machinery to begin with and then general hatchery duties.
• Own transport due to location
• Flexible approach to work hours
• No experience required
• Immediate start available…
English Teacher Staffordshire £100 - £165.05 per day
Urgently required; English Teacher, KS3 and KS4 English language and English literature. My client Secondary School requires an English specialist to cover long term absence.
Teachers UK are an established recruitment company specialising in the education sector since 1997, we work in tandem with some of the best schools in the Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire regions attracting the very best in teaching personnel.
This is a full time opportunity and the right candidate will have the following qualities…
Permanent General Manager position in Uttoxeter
Our client is now looking for a General Manager who will ensure the continued efficient delivery of our production, transport, stockroom, and support services in order to maximise customer satisfaction and achieve sales targets.
The successful candidate will be able to:
* Handle various pressure situations and workload.
* Communicate and delegate effectively.
* Have previous production planning experience.
* Forecast and manage your own budgets.
* Customer focussed.
* Work to deadlines and exceed targets.
This appointment represents the definitive opportunity for a management…
My client in the Manchester area is looking for a HR business partner, Paying £30,000 Per Annum,
Working Hours - 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Developing, advising, implementing and communicating management policies.
Employment law - working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures,
equal opportunities, redundancies, paternity pay and maternity rights
Recruitment - hiring staff, producing job descriptions, placing adverts, working
with recruitment consultancies and organizing interviews.
Training and development - putting together a staff training programme and
identifying suitable courses for staff.
Salary reviews - researching…
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Due to continued growth and success our client is now recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your current skill set and learn new skills in a permanent position.
Candidates do require their own transport.
Your main duties would be to arrange clinics and maximise the utilisation of this to provide support within the customer service department.
Main duties will include:
• Data Entry
• Liaison on the phone to review contracts and deal with booking in requests for the presentation team.
• Organising and making arrangements for demonstrations…
We are currerntly recruitng for a Industrial Cleaning Group Leader for one of our Leading Car manufacturing sites.
We are are a fast growing business and recognise that recruiting the highest quality personnel is key to maintaining the highest quality standards.
We are looking for a highly experienced group leader who can join our young dynamic management team. To maintain the highest standards. You will be fully supported by our main office team.
We provide full training and induction, a highly competitive salary, Plus additional bonuses and benefits
The main purpose is to maintain the highest cleaning standards and safe, efficient operation…
Maintenance Control Engineer - East Midlands
· The collation and assessment of defect information from flight crews and line stations
· Ensure that the appropriate manpower and logistical resources are allocated to tasks, in order to ensure that the defect rectification is within timescales required by the Operations Department
· Liaise with the base engineer and the subcontracted line maintenance organisations in order to ensure that appropriately authorised manpower, adequate spares and equipment are allocated to aircraft defects in such a manner as to maintain the flying programme with minimum disruption
· Ensure that, in conjunction with…
Production Supervisor - ££ Excellent salary and superb benefits ££
Top, top company, outrageous growth and career potential!
The Group consists of 6+ different manufacturing businesses and they are growing, super fast! The career potential is exciting and the training and growth in each of their companies is fantastic. They are looking for additional Production team leaders / Supervisors to assist the Production Manager / Operations Manager in organising and managing the Production teams and facilities. They are a modern company and environment focussing on lean manufacturing and CI techniques. This really is a stunning opportunity, with…
Job title: Lean Engineer - Manufacturing
Job location: Derby
Contract rate: Circa £25.00 per hour Ltd
My client is a globally recognised manufacturing organisation with a reputation for delivering high quality mechanical and electrical systems.
I am currently recruiting for a Lean Engineer to join their team with the remit of introducing Lean principals to different areas of the business.
The successful candidate will coordinate with various disciplines to ensure Lean methods are part of their daily work and waste is eliminated at every opportunity.
- Support and lead site and individual cells in the process of…
* Global leading manufacturer within Automation, Control Products, and Pneumatics
* Extensive product range allows you to sell more!
* Great technical backup and extensive individual training
* Growing internationally
* Well known for engineering excellence
* Selling a broad range of Control, Automation, and Pneumatic solutions
* Sales Engineer will be responsible for managing accounts in the Derby area
* Technical, value added sales process
* Working with customers in the food, plastics, automotive, rail, pharmaceutical and other specialist areas of engineering
* Working also with machine builders
EB3747 Sales Executive
Salary: £22,500 DOE (£40,000 OTE) Plus Company Vehicle
Due to successful growth, we are looking for a Sales Executive to work within a Family Owned business. This Sales Executive must demonstrable experience of achieving annual sales volume and revenue targets in line with the agreed company pricing structure.
This Sales Executive may have transferrable skills gained whilst working within the Motor Trade, Automotive or Military Industry. This Sales Executive will receive full manufacturer product training to enable you to excel and develop in the position…
We are looking for an enthusiastic communicator with excellent attention to detail who is able to work well independently but is team spirited. You will need to be customer focused and be able to manage your own time and have excellent organisational skills.
The hours for the role will be Monday-Friday initially but this is likely to include a Saturday shift once the showroom becomes established.
Key tasks and responsibilities
* Ensuring the showroom is tidy, clean, inviting, and shows the product off to the very best at all times.
* Supporting consumers in selecting the best bed for their own specific requirements using excellent…