Personnel jobs in Ashbourne
Refine Job Search
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join our growing HR Services Team in this new role.
Your role as a HR Advisor will be to deliver a proactive and flexible HR service by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures.
•Provide generalist HR advice to employees and managers
•Take ownership for generalist case work and all related administration
•Advise managers on the active management of probation periods and sickness absence
•To assist the HR Business Partners with their complex case...
PA/MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY
STOKE ON TRENT
UP TO £28K DOE
Due to continued growth, one of North’s Staffordshire’s most successful companies is looking to recruit an experienced PA/Management Assistant to work at their site in Stoke On Trent, close to Newcastle Under Lyme, Stone, Stafford, Leek, Cheadle, Uttoxeter and Crewe.
Providing PA and administration support to the Management Team and support staff, this challenging and varied role will include the following responsibilities:
• Full range of secretarial duties, including diary management and booking...
2 contract Permanent Way Design Engineer based in Derby. (Civil/OLE/PWay)
• Provide design deliverables that satisfy safety and quality requirements.
• Produce design calculations and drawings.
• Direct Assisting Design and other personnel, and other personnel as required.
• Contribute to the production of design investigations, reports and specifications.
• Design in compliance with relevant technical, professional and group standards.
• Ensure project change for design package is fully implemented and recorded.
• Undertake work using formal processes and procedures.
• Manage and record time and assist in providing time estimates...
We are currently recruiting for an engineer to be based in Derby. The successful candidate will provide the Project with accurate, informed interpretation of the specified Project Technical Requirements. You will provide support to the Project management and site team on all matters technical and provide some management support to the site manager.
Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
Where required supervision of assistant engineers and junior engineers.
Accurate setting out of the works and dimensional control.
- Provide comprehensive delivery services to client specifications
- Become the expert user for Project Management tool set. (Bentley ProjectWise and eB) Including: System Design, Security Configuration, Document and Data Management and Support.
- Working as part of a team of specialists providing delivery support and management services for infrastructure projects.
- Provide tailored training and on-going coaching to support personnel in effective use of data and document management systems. (Information Management)
- Assist in the maintenance and development of processes, procedures and systems.
- Provide frequent...
TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME PERMANENT
UP TO £17K DOE
Our Staffordshire based client has the reputation for delivering excellence and remaining at the forefront of their industry due to their commitment to providing high quality service to their wide client base. Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit a Transport Administrator to join the logistics team at their office in Stoke On Trent, close to Newcastle Under Lyme, Stone, and Crewe.
The Transport Administrator will be responsible for the daily management of the company drivers,...
TRANSPORT OPERATOR REQUIRED FOR STOKE ON TRENT BASED COMPANY!
STOKE ON TRENT
FULL TIME PERMANENT
UP TO £19K DOE
Our Staffordshire based client has the reputation for delivering excellence and remaining at the forefront of their industry due to their commitment to providing high quality service to their wide client base. Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit a Transport Operator to join the logistics team at their office in Stoke On Trent, close to Newcastle Under Lyme, Stone, and Crewe.
The Transport Operator will be responsible for the daily management of the company drivers, dealing with vehicle...
Citizen Recruitment specialise in recruiting highly skilled Engineering and Technical personnel within the Beverage, Food and General FMCG industry. Our knowledge of the manufacturing industry and our commitment to finding the best candidates on the market ensure Citizen Recruitment area a key partner in any recruitment strategy.
Our client is a large Food manufacturer and FMCG manufacturing industry. They are looking to recruit a Packaging Technologist due to growth and major demand for their products along with internal progression plans. You will be responsible to the Packaging Team Leader and report to the Technical Manager.
Marketing Executive (PT hours negotiable)
You will support the commercial departments and people within to maximise the company`s awareness in its marketplace. You will be required to assist in developing sales strategies along with SEO, website updates and marketing campaigns.
Be responsible to assist with company news letters and company awareness of news while assisting in client satisfaction surveys and studies.
The role will include creating marketing collateral and promoting the corporate image, it is important you are self motivated with a flair for design and detail.
You will aim to support the sales targets, grow...
- Established for many years in the industrial tooling sector
- International Group with excellent promotion prospects
- Many patented products used in engineering and construction applications
- Well known brand in the tooling distribution and automotive end user sector
- UK brand turnover of £4m with growth expected
- Covering the East and West Midlands
- Selling the full product range air tools and pneumatic tools
- Applications in manufacturing sector
- Products are sold via distribution and direct to End User
- Role open due to expansion
- Fast track progression plan from entry level field sales to...
Internal Sales Engineer /Technical Sales - Electrical & Industrial Control Gear
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 + Annual bonus
Alternative Title - electrical control gear sales, switch gear engineer, internal sales enclosures, sales of motion control, internal sales - process instrumentation, systems integrator, sales engineer - industrial control gear, automation consultant
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of industrial control and automation products in the UK. They have secured a nationwide network of sales locations employing over 200 personnel.
The successful Technical Sales Consultant...
- A leading supplier of Renewable Heating Systems
- Highly regarded in the Renewable & Building Services sectors
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
- Large market share with a large customer base
- Know for saving their customers money
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Internal Technical Engineer based from the offices in Derbyshire.
- The Internal Technical Engineer will be providing technical support via the telephone (enquiry response) to incoming, existing and potential customers.
- The Internal Technical Engineer will also be involved in system design for new...
- A worldwide leading manufacturer of Ventilation & Water products
- Highly regarded in the HVAC & Building Services sectors
- Large market share with as great reputation
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Excellent products & solutions
- Well known and widely established
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Training Manager based from home and covering nationally where required.
- The Training Manager will have full responsibility for technical product training primarily on ventilation products, but also water products to company employees & customers nationally and on the odd occasion...
Our client is a well established and growing business. Offering an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to streamline maintenance, repair and overhaul projects in the rolling stock side of the rail industry.
- Established for over 100 years
- Global representation
- Impressive and growing revenue and profit related figures.
The role of the Project Manager involves managing projects from order placement through to implementation and delivery. Managing a team of project engineers, you can be responsible for up to 5 projects at a time.
The role involves the following:
- Installing, commissioning and...
- Working for a very well regarded multi-discipline engineering consultancy
- Established company for over 50 years
- Significantly involved in aerospace, transport, defence, nuclear, power/energy markets
Technical Clerk : Engineering Consultancy Services
- This role will provide technical and administrative support to various areas of the business including Engineers, Project Teams and Programme Managers
- Using some of the latest software and analysis packages, this person will assist in the generation, collation and the processing of engineering data
- Specific duties will include: maintenance of project files,...
Our client is a supplier of specialist machined components to a variety of industry sectors. Offering precision CNC machining they provide break down repairs and bespoke parts alike.
They are currently looking for an experienced CNC Setter Operator to
join their expanding team.
Working to fine tolerances the role will involve programming setting and operating both CNC lathes and milling machines to produce parts.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Machinist ideally with a relevant recognised qualification. The ability to program using Fanuc or similar is essential as is the ability to set and operate both CNC lathes and...
Our client is a supplier of HVAC installation and maintenance services
to the industrial and commercial sectors.
Currently they are looking for experienced Air conditioning Engineer to
work on installation and maintenance and breakdown of HVAC units.
Applicants must have a proven track record in this type of work and
hold a Safe Handling of Refrigerants certificate.
This role will be based travelling around the midlands area mainly in Derby.
The candidate will be supplied with a working van.
This role is based on a Temp to Perm basic with a view to becoming permanent.
This role would suit someone commuting from Derby, Burton,...
Our client manufacture and refurbish mixers and pumps for the
food/process and chemical industries.
They are currently looking for a labourer to start asap in there busy warehouse.
The candidate will need to hold a valid Counter Balance License and hold a full UK driving license.
The role will involve packing crates for shipping goods out. Loading and un loading of deliveries.
Some delivery driving locally and Hydro testing full training will be given.
Over head crane experience is a advantage however not desirable
Located in Derby
To apply for this position please email your current CV quoting job
Night Transport Supervisor
£24,000 - £26,000
Our client is an established Haulage Company whose core business is temperature controlled distribution. The majority of their current volume consists of timed deliveries of short life chilled product.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Transport Planner based out of one of our clients busy sites in Derby. Hours of work are 6pm - 6am, 4 days on 4 days off.
The main responsibilites are to plan the daily workload using the most effective and efficient utilisation of the drivers, vehicles and trailers available. Ensure all legal obligations are fulfilled, i.e....
Working very closely with the Severn Trent Team Manager and the client Process Optimisation Team you will be responsible for arranging and carrying out detailed investigations into the treatment processes at a number of water treatment works and in particular the coagulation and clarification process. You will work very closely with and build strong relationships with the project stakeholders, in particular Severn Trent operational and maintenance leaders.
Your duties will be highly varied but will include as a minimum visiting the treatment works sites to obtain relevant process data; process analysis and interpretation of plant...
£28K - £30K + CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
A new and exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced HR Officer (CIPD level 5) to join the HR team at global manufacturing company who supply a vast range of specialist products to the automotive industry.
The HR Officer will join a busy, fast paced department and will support the deputy HR Manager with all departmental tasks
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
Co-ordinating recruitment activity to suit production requirements; hiring staff, terminating contracts, liaising with relevant suppliers in line with production plans...
Our client is a specialist civil engineering contractor whose primary focus is providing cost-effective piling and foundations solutions to the construction industry.
We provide piling and foundations solutions from underpinning to basements, restricted access to open sites.
Our ground engineering techniques include driven piling, CFA/bored displacement piling, geotechnical engineering our projects are designed and managed by our trained, competent and experienced personnel.
We are committed to work within your timescales & budget and to ensure our service exceeds your expectations.
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our skills...
IMS Assistant Manager
Working for a well known organisation, situated in Chesterfield, we have a vacancy for a permanent full time Integrated Management System Assistant. Your experience will be within Quality and Environmental, although you may have knowledge of Health and Safety as well.
You will be NEBOSS qualified, or have a General Certificate or IOSH qualification. You will need to be fully conversant with the below:
OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety
ISO 14001 Environmental
ISO 9001 Quality
Key duties and responsibilities will include
? Managing the company`s Integrated Management System; maintain the...
To support the Sales Engineers whose key targets are to drive new business, penetrate new markets and promote the Company. You will liaise with clients ranging from Commercial and Industry to Hospitality and Events contracts.
You will handle incoming enquiries and quotation requests, prepare quotes and pro-actively follow-up submitted quotations. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining accurate recording and monitoring systems and from these produce data for Sales Engineers and Management Reports.
Work closely with the Managing Director, Technical Director and Sales Engineers you will...
Part Time Administrator
Working across 5 days in a small office you will be required to complete all aspects of Administration including answering the phones and placing orders onto the database system. You must be IT literate with attention to detail and flexible with a get involved attitude to any ad hoc duties you are given.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
? Data Entry
? Daily Administrator
? Handling / Transferring calls
? Dealing with post
? General Filing
? Order Processing.
Skills & Abilities
? Accurate data entry skills
? Customer service
? IT Literate
? Work to tight deadlines
? Positive and flexible approach to work