Quick Search Jobs
Personnel jobs in Debden
We are seeking to recruit an Assembly Operator. Joining a team based in Cambridgeshire, you will carry out assembly, test and inspection using the correct tools, documentation and procedures to IPC-A-610 standard. You will also set up and operate all the surface mount processes and assist in the introduction of new products into the assembly teams. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role, with IPC-A-610 skills.
* Assembly of product to meet the Production Plan
* Ensure assembly, inspection and test is carried out using the correct tools, documentation and procedures
Business Development Executive Required in Saffron Walden
An enthusiastic and engaging Business Development Executive who can take an established product and implement a sales and marketing strategy for selling such a product throughoutEuropeand (in the long term future) across the world.
The candidate must have exceptional interpersonal skills and be willing to travel abroad for work. There is already an open market for the products my client manufacture and this can only be capitalised upon through face to face presentation of their product and brand.
My client has been operating since the 70s and making this these products for over 10...
Civil’s General Foreman – Airports - Essex
Essex – May require travel to other sites
£30,000 - £40,000 [DOE] + Car or Van + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
A Skilled Civil’s General Foreman with airside experience is required to join a leading infrastructure contractor to work on a major framework for Airports. Involved in a wide array of schemes for the Capital Delivery framework, the Airside Foreman will be responsible for managing the delivery of projects on site from inception to completion.
To assist with the planning, logistic and management of airside projects in...
Are you a Manager with a background in Electronics that wants to be part of a business where you would be valued and respected? A leading manufacturer of electronic test and measurement instruments with the origins of the business dating date back to the 1970s require a Engineering R&D Manager - Electronic Instrumentation to join a business that is passionate about technology, their employees and have a vision of being a world class business.
They are looking for a technically astute and inspirational Engineering R&D Manager - Electronic Instrumentation to be the back bone of a business, reporting to the Board, taking responsibility for the...
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for our client based in Dunmow
Reporting to the Financial Director, the Finance Manager will provide general support to all functions within the department including payroll, purchase ledger and credit control.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities of the role
*Line management responsibilities for the Finance team
*Managing and monitoring all finance functions to ensure efficiency and financial integrity at all times
*Providing information and support to the Financial Director and Managing Director
*Preparation and reporting of monthly management...
A Warehouse Manager on a permanent basis located in Suffolk is required for a world leader in providing Building Services products.
Previous experience as a Warehouse Manager and experience using SAP is highly beneficial for this position.
Experience using a form of an ERP system is essential.
Warehouse Manager Position:
To control, direct and motivate all Despatch Personnel to maximise the efficiencies of the storage/warehousing functions and picking/delivery efficiencies of Finished Goods
To ensure all necessary business controls are effectively applied to minimize costs and to meet department/business requirements/KPI.
Human Resources Co-ordinator / HR (CIPD)
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team based in Braintree. The key responsibility of this role will be to support and aid the Human Resources team by providing a highly effective and efficient customer focussed HR service. You will provide general administrative support for the recruitment and selection of staff and other HR processes.
Assisting with HR inductions you will also ensure that the payroll bureau is promptly notified of staff changes. Other responsibilities will include acting as the Human Resources...
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Software Developer for their client based in Braintree.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to become part of the continuously successful growth of the business within a small yet dynamic, hardworking, passionate team. It doesn't matter if you only have a few skills under your belt as we can provide training and help you to develop your skills.
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service to our clients and we are now looking for a Software Developer that has the ability and willingness to learn how to integrate within the business....
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
Working as part of a successful Sales Team, the role is both busy and varied, and the successful applicant will need to have good organisational skills and be IT literate.
You will also need to have had both telephone sales and cold calling experience. A methodical, logical approach will be necessary to ensure accuracy and efficiency. An ability to be a team player, with good communication skills is essential, and a sense of humour helpful. The successful applicant will need to be sales driven, and will be required to...
Due to an increase in customer orders the Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a GRINDING OPERATIVE for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
This is a rewarding role and will appeal particularly to applicants who have basic cylindrical grinding experience and who thrive on challenges.
Please note that the position will involve rotating weekly Early and Late shifts (shift premiums are paid on both shifts).
Ideally we are looking for candidates that have already gained some knowledge of cylindrical grinding principles although this is not essential.
Previous exposure to working as part of a team, particularly in an...
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Not nights!
This is an opportunity to join a small friendly team of Engineers, within a company where you have the opportunity to develop your skills and build a long term career.
£31,000 inclusive of shift allowance for 37.5 hours
+ Overtime over 37.5 hours = Lieu time or when paid x1.5
+ Growth/profit related bonus
+ Company match up to 6% of employee pension contribution
+ 5 weeks holiday plus 8 days
Hours: Mainly days averaging 37.5hrs across x3/4 days on/off including bank holidays. Must be flexible to cover other shifts but only for sickness etc.
Accountable to: Technical...
A new and exciting opportunity working for a leading consultancy for the aerospace and defence industries has recently become available. Based in Cambridge, my client has a requirement for an experienced Airworthiness Engineer to join their team and be involved with several key new projects they are currently working on.
The Airworthiness Engineer will be required to support the Airborne Equipment (AE) Airworthiness review as directed by the Project Manager.
The prime tasks of the Airworthiness Engineer will be to:
• Assist in the development of an airworthiness strategy
• Develop the quality management system for the AE Team.
- Forward thinking Building Services Consultancy
- Promote within when possible
- Great work environment
- Multi-disciplinary design teams
- Continual innovation in design
- Take a lead role in design of electrical building services projects
- Working on healthcare, education, private and public housing, commercial and retail projects
- Attend design and site progress meetings
- Client facing
- See projects through from inception to handover
The Ideal Person:
- A degree in building services preferred but not essential
- Must have a good work history
- Excellent communication skills
- An accurate, methodical...
- A leading manufacturer of Lighting products and solutions
- Highly regarded in the Lighting industry for the Lighting solutions they supply
- Fantastic career development opportunities to progress within the business
- Known for saving their customers money
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager covering the Northern Home Counties & East Anglia.
- The Regional Sales Manager will be selling the companies full range of Lighting solutions.
- You will be selling into Electrical Wholesalers & Contractors.
- As Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for the achievement of agreed monthly...
An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager in my Clients Water, Process and Services division covering Suffolk,Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire areas.
Reason to leave your current sales job and join this company:
- This is one of the biggest and best Water Treatment companies in the world with an excellent offering globally and true market leading status. The Account Manager will be primarily responsible for developing new opportunities with new prospects and developing opportunities within my Clients key -accounts.
- Some account management will be required to support new future...
Our Client is one of the leaders in the materials information technology market, with continuous growth, a unique product, and a great reputation.
Are Looking for a Application Engineer
Working closely with our Sales personnel and industry sector Product Managers, you will be responsible for the demonstration and implementation of our Clients products
What you will be doing:
* Understand customer requirements and materials data workflow—determine use cases, help derive implementation vision and strategy, identify key metrics for project success
* Travel to on-site demonstrations and implementation projects around the world...
- A UK leading service provider of Security solutions
- Highly regarded within the Building Services industry
- Well established organisation with a large market share
- Fantastic career development opportunities within the business
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regional Account Manager covering the East Anglia territory.
- The Regional Account Manager you will be selling the companies full range of Time & Attendance & Security solutions.
- You will be selling 100% into the SME market.
- As Regional Account Manager you will be responsible for the achievement of agreed monthly and yearly sales targets &...
We are currently recruiting for a confident and pro-active Business Analyst who has considerable experience of working on IT Projects and can converse easily with both technical and non-technical sides of the business.
Our client, a provider of English languages courses is offering a fun and conducive working environment, a competitive salary along with good career prospects.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
* Liaising between key stakeholders to understand the structure of the organisation and form the process for analysis.
* Working with key members of the IT Department to deliver a replacement of legacy systems with...
- A worldwide supplier of Cable Management Solutions
- Highly regarded in the Electrical industry
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Excellent products and solutions
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager covering Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire & East Anglia.
- The Area Sales Manager will be selling the full range of the businesses Cable Management Solutions.
- You will be selling into Electrical Contractors, Electrical Consultants & Wholesalers
- As Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for the achievement of agreed monthly and yearly sales targets set and dealing with a...
We are seeking candidates for a full-time on-site Environmental position at Royal Air Force (USAFE) location in the vicinity of Cambridge. Primary responsibilities include supporting the Environmental Office and the associated programmes.
This position requires reviews and updates for management plans, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and environmental technical documentation. Environmental inspections will be conducted and written reports documenting findings and results, as well as recommendations, will be prepared. Attendance and participation in Government technical meetings to include preparation of meeting agendas,...
Working for our established and growing client, who design and manufacture insulation, pipework and tooling for complex engine, pipework and encapsulation configurations, this role will have responsibility for ensuring products comply with international engineering and safety standards and legislation. Ensuring products are production engineered and may be installed safely and operate in conditions commensurate with customer requirements. Ensure that designs are maintained and organised and properly stored. The role also covers: Selecting and purchasing suitable materials for design, manufacture and operations. Design and Manufacture...
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer for their client based in Halstead, Essex.
Suitable applicants will ideally have qualifications / proven experience in:
*Machine breakdown diagnosis and repair. (From CNC to traditional machine tools)
*Maintenance of Utilities and Installations. (Heating, lighting, ventilation, craneage, etc.)
*General facility maintenance
*Installation/moving of machine tools, etc.
*Electrical Training (17th edition desirable)
Mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical breakdowns. Plant & machinery.
Mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and Electrical...
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen at a Global pharmaceutical company at their offices in Hertfordshire.
To support the Facilities Team in ensuring the effective operation of the Group Head Quarters at the Hertfordshire site in accordance with business requirements, the Group Control Manual and Security policies. This covers the entire HQ building, associated buildings and surrounding ground maintenance.
To assist in facilities maintenance and building works for the following areas; Admin Block, Canteen, Goods In, Security Lodges, Gym,and all associated Gardens and Car Parks.
Our client, one of the leading healthcare providers in specialist mental health and related services, are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator for their unit near Royston, Hertfordshire on a permanent, full time basis.
The main purpose of this role is to undertake a variety of administrative duties within the HR department to ensure a professional support service is maintained for both internal and external customers. You will be a key person in the department for co-ordinating all administration and data collection surrounding HR processes. Duties will include data entry, dealing with daily correspondence and telephone...
The Just Recruitment Group Ltd is currently looking for 2 x Charge Hands permanent candidates for our client based in Braintree.
To organise a small team of fabricators within a steel manufacturing environment, and ensure that that the work is carried out to a high quality within a safe environment.
*Supervise a team of fabricators
*Review of fabrication drawings and scope of work.
*Ensure personnel adherence to the health, safety and environmental policies and procedures within the department.
*Ensure compliance to the Company's QA procedure and processes within the department, with the assistance of the QC...