Personnel jobs in Debden
Refine Job Search
Homecare Sales Support
Location: Near Royston, Salary: £21,000 pa
Our client is looking for a highly organised and self motivated team player to become a part of their business which operates within the healthcare market place. Based on the outskirts of Royston, you will be required to work office hours, Monday to Friday and provide PA support to the Homecare Sales team and general customer care duties for the company.
-Following up quotes (via email and telephone)
-Diary management for the Homecare Sales team
-Providing travel itineraries for Homecare Sales team
-General support and resources for the...
Reporting to the country Managing Director, the Senior Engineer will have experience in fault finding, repair and maintenance of diesel engines, hydraulic systems, hydrostatic drives and familiarity with electrical systems and controls. You will act as our UK clients primary point of contact for technical operations in Zambia.
Applications from ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
*Supervise and assemble newly imported machinery (predominantly agricultural sprayers)
*Test and deliver newly imported machinery and equipment to customers
*Supervise servicing and maintenance contracts
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 dependent upon skills and experience
Type: Full time, Permanent
An experienced HR Administrator is required to join a fantastic company supporting the HR team and to ensure legal obligations are met and ensure that HR best practice is upheld.
The Role of HR Administrator:
Working in a busy office in a very professional and corporate environment, your duties will include:
• Producing job descriptions/person specs & job adverts
• Uploading adverts onto the internet
• Liaising with recruitment agencies and arranging interviews
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Software Developer for their client based in Braintree.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to become part of the continuously successful growth of the business within a small yet dynamic, hardworking, passionate team. It doesn't matter if you only have a few skills under your belt as we can provide training and help you to develop your skills.
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service to our clients and we are now looking for a Software Developer that has the ability and willingness to learn how to integrate within the business....
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
Working as part of a successful Sales Team, the role is both busy and varied, and the successful applicant will need to have good organisational skills and be IT literate.
You will also need to have had both telephone sales and cold calling experience. A methodical, logical approach will be necessary to ensure accuracy and efficiency. An ability to be a team player, with good communication skills is essential, and a sense of humour helpful. The successful applicant will need to be sales driven, and will be required to...
CSS Recruitment & Training is an established, privately owned company specializing in supplying personnel to all industry sectors both locally and nationally.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our Braintree branch.
Recruiting and selecting candidates for temporary roles
Pre-screening and interviewing candidates
Matching candidates to temporary roles
Providing a consultative service to both clients and candidates
Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients to ensure a first class service is delivered
Meeting the client’s needs at all times
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
Working in the bought ledger department, duties will include processing invoices and ensuring that purchase invoices are posted in a timely and accurate manner onto computerised system and to ensure that suppliers are paid in line with our credit terms.
Reconcile supplier statements and chase for missing invoices. Deal with all supplier queries in a timely and efficient manner
Duties will include:-
*Ensure all purchase invoices are coded using both department and nominal codes.
*Ensure all receipts into current...
We have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Mechanical Engineer for our client in Haverhill.
• To ensure that any machinery, services, buildings or property within the Manufacturing Division is maintained to a level so that any such item will efficiently perform the task for which it is intended.
• To ensure that all work carried out on any machinery, services, buildings or property is undertaken by a competent person or company, and to a standard that would normally be expected given the age and original condition of the item under maintenance.
• To identify and report to the Works Engineer/Operations Manager...
Our client in Suffolk are looking for a Site Controller/Project Manager to join their busy and growing team.
The company are a leading mezzanine floor and fit-out structural project specialist with offices based in East Anglia.
They are looking for an experienced site control/project manager to tour their UK sites and ensure the smooth running, immediate problem solving and direct client and site manager relations are maintained throughout the project and ongoing.
Many of the clients the successful candidate would be dealing with are long term and as such demand a high level of service and dedication.
The right applicant should...
Well established Agricultural Engineering company is looking for Manufacturing Engineer.
*Manage smooth transition of new products from design stage to full production, ensuring appropriate production methodologies, techniques, facilities, jigs and fixtures are in place to deliver required quality and quantity at the right cost.
*Establish and maintain manufacturing methods and routing information for all products.
*Liaise with finance function and help ensure correct cost structure for products and components.
*Engage with R&D, engineering and factory personnel at an early stage of product development to ensure...
Duel Site Practice Manager
Salary: Up to £26,000
Are you an experienced Dental Manager? Do you want to work for a large multidisciplinary clinic offering a mix of NHS and Private healthcare? This practice is looking for a duel site Manager to share the position with the existing Manager. You will need to have flexibility as you will be working in two sites (both 20 minutes drive from one another)
Clinical personnel include several general Dentists, Hygienists and Practitioners who have developed a focused clinical practice in management of gum disease, root canal work, dental implants and advanced...
- A UK leading Contractor of Industrial Refrigeration solutions
- Highly regarded in the HVAC & Building Services industry for the Refrigeration solutions they supply
- A well established organisation with a great reputation
- Fantastic career development opportunities within the business
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for 20 x Industrial/Commercial Refrigeration Field Engineer`s who will based from home and attributed to the nearest branch in the UK to successful candidates location.
- The Industrial/Commercial Refrigeration Field Engineers will cover the Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance, Repair & Fault...
Our client is seeking a Business Negotiator to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
This role is a key negotiating role within a small team, working in tandem with and supporting the customer facing Account Executives, to provide quick accurate Commercial Insurance Quotations for prospective new business clients.
This role will also involve:
* Taking initial enquiries, from various introducing sources, and allocating to appropriate Account Executive who will be responsible for the Sales process.
* Providing support to Account Executives so they can obtain the appropriate information needed to obtain quotations.
Production Technician - Cambridge - 16,500 / 18,000
Production Technician - Cambridge - My client a market leader in the Electronics Industry are looking to recruit a Production Assembly Technician to join their team based in Cambridge with immediate effect.
Working within the Production team and reporting in to the Production Team Leader, the Technician will be required to carry out production tasks associated with the Manufacturing process, including testing, product build and Surface Mount operation.
Mechanical Assembly, PCB Assembly, Surface Mount and Wiring or Cable assembly. Surface Mount "pick and place", Flow Solder,...
HR Assistant – Cambridge - £18,000-£20,000
My client is a prestigious research body inCambridge. They are currently recruiting an HR Assistant to join the team.
* Reviewing and updating information on the H.R. internal web pages for the webmaster to replace.
* Assisting with placing documents on the SharePoint system for committees and meetings
* Assisting with the compilation and recording of statistics.
* Creating, organising files and filing systems.
* Typing standard letters
* Compiling lists and records from the in-house database system.
* Maintain training records
* Candidates must...
HR Officer - Cambridge - £20,000-£25,000
My client is looking for a HR Officer to provide generalist HR support to over 300 people for one of our clients based in Cambridge.
Support will include recruitment, induction, payroll, performance management, training, development and policy creation and change.
Candidates will ideally have a Personnel of Human Resources related degree, and if not then MCIPD. In addition they will have experience as an HR Officer, ideally in a blue collar production environment.
Candidates must have a good knowledge of current UK legislation and be conversant with latest HR best practice...
Supplier Quality Development Engineer
£35,000 + Benefits
Newman Stewart is a privately owned recruitment company who provide Executive Search, Management Selection and Psychometric Assessment Services.
Our client is an exceptional business; founded over 30 years ago they have grown to become a global leader in their field. They design, engineer and manufacture innovative mixed technology products for industrial use. Listed on the FTSE they are recognised for leading their market in innovative product design, quality and reliability. They have 12 manufacturing sites in Europe, USA and Asia and employ over 2000 people. As a...
Account Manager – Pharmaceutical
Home based covering the Cambridge area (Bedford, Peterborough, Bury St Edmunds)
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience) + Company car, Blackberry and Laptop and a generous sales bonus structure
Are you an experienced Sales professional living within the Cambridge area?
Our client now has a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join their business, covering Cambridge. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will promote products and services to customers within Industrial, Higher Education and Pharmaceutical sectors.
A vital part of the role will be to develop positive business...
- A UK leading Service Provider of Refrigeration & AC solutions
- Highly regarded in the HVAC & Refrigeration sectors for the solutions they supply
- A well established organisation with a great reputation
- Fantastic career development opportunities within the business
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Refrigeration Service Engineer who will be based from home and attributed to the offices in Norfolk where you will cover the surrounding areas.
- The Refrigeration Service Engineer will cover the Servicing, Installation & Commissioning of the companies Refrigeration solutions for the company`s clients.
- Established company with excellent track record
- Company is responsible for protecting a sizable portion of the UK electricity network
- Project Supervisor role, involved in successful delivery completion of projects related to overhead lines - repair, replace, maintenance, etc.
- The individual will formulate work plans/schedules and ensure effective completion
- Manage multiple teams of overhead lines people
- Monitor day to day project delivery, monitor staff performance and productivity
- Completion of Risk Assessments, Site Specific Method Statements, Site Surveys, Task Instructions and LV Switching Schedules...
Summary Job Description - Head of Finance
Reports to: Finance Director
Direct Reports: x3
Indirect Reports: x4
Duration: Inerim Assignment likely to last approx 3 months, could be longer.
Managing the day to day activities of the Finance team
Support development of the Finance function's strategy and contribute to all key departmental decisions.
Provision of timely and accurate internal and external financial reporting which meets legal, audit, accounting and stakeholder requirements.
Production of financial projections and strategic planning analyses which assists in the development of, and monitoring progress...
- A worldwide leading Manufacturer of Ventilation solutions
- Highly regarded in the Building Services industry
- Large market share
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Excellent products & solutions
- Well known with a great reputation
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Validation & Approvals Lab Manager based from the offices Cambridgeshire.
- The Validation & Approvals Lab Manager will be reporting to the Technical Director for the management & validation of product design and approvals for domestic and international markets.
- The Validation & Approvals Lab Manager will ensure designs are...
As an Assistant Store Manager they are looking for a well rounded and commercial 'Retail Manager' who is both proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, Fashion experience is highly desirable however not essential as full training will be provided. The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience either in management or supervision of personnel within a retail outlet, preferably in Fashion.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be expected to:
*Drive sales through your team
*Train and develop your team to provide first class customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
Mechanical Engineer - Technology Product Development - Cambridge
One of the countries most respected Scientific Engineering companies, based in Cambridge, currently have a need for a number of mechanical engineers with an inventive mind. Their teams of Mechanical Engineers focus on the invention, creation and development of brand new products, focusing on high technology fields.
By 'high technology' we are looking for people with a history, education or interest in new product development for Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Renewable Energy, Optics, Wireless Technology and other highly complex systems invention.
The Recruiter Insurance specialists are working with a vibrant Non High Street Broker who is seeking an individual who has strong broking background.
Ideal candidates should have a minimum of three years experience within either an Insurer or Broking environment. As well as a willingness to commit to training and CII exams if not held already.
Duties Include but not limited to:
Taking initial inquiries, from various introducing sources, and allocating to appropriate Account Executive who will be responsible for the Sales process.
Providing support to Account Executives so they can obtain the appropriate information needed to obtain...