Quick Search Jobs
Personnel jobs in Edinburgh
Gas Fuel Meter Engineer required to carry out the installation of Gas/Electric metering systems into commercial properties. You will be covering the Glasgow area, however occasionally you will be required to travel nationwide. You will be required to work on a on-call rota.
You should be a qualified Gas Meter Engineer with practical experience of working on a gas metering contract. You are required to have the ACS Certificates CCN1 or CMA1 and MET1 or MET2. MOCOPA authorisation would be an advantage. A full UK driving licence is essential.
You will initially be working via Encore on a contracting...
Self Employed Business Development Manager
Self Employed: Realistic earning potential of £40 K PA.
Our client provides solutions for small businesses to cost-effectively accept credit and debit cards through a standalone payment machine or an integrated till system.
As a self-employed Business Development Manager you will work within your allocated area and receive:
• Fantastic commission, with added financial incentives for reaching deal thresholds
• Weekly payments for all invoices
• Full training, delivered by industry and sales specialists
• In the field support from your Regional Sales Manager
• Company email...
We are currently recruiting a HR Employment Relations Business Partner for our client based in Edinburgh on an initial 3 months contract. Reporting to the Head of HR Central Services, you will be responsible for providing guidance and support in the formulation and delivery of employment relations and rewards outcomes for the company
Duties & Responsibilities:
Involvement in the planning and implementation of both general and specific reward interventions including annual staff pay outcomes and staff group specific matters.
Review and develop where necessary, a range of existing and newly commissioned HR products and liaise with...
- An dynamic forward thinking manufacturer looking for a Technical Sales Engineer : Sealing Technology
- A global business turning over $11 million and are experiencing double digit growth over the last few years
- Will be opportunities to progress and grow within the company
- As a Technical Sales Engineer : Sealing Technology you will be maintaining and developing existing business and introducing new accounts and new business opportunities with specific emphasis on Oil and Gas, Mass Transit, Aerospace & Defence, Renewables and Chemical Processing Industries located in the UK, but primarily in Scotland
Our client is looking to employ a HR Employment Relations Business Partner to be responsible for providing guidance and support in the formulation and delivery of employment relations and rewards outcomes. This is an initial 3 month contract based in Edinburgh paying up to £180 per day Ltd rate or £140 per day PAYE.
*Involvement in the planning and implementation of both general and specific reward interventions including annual staff pay outcomes and staff group specific matters
*Review and develop where necessary, a range of existing and newly commissioned HR products and liaise with stakeholders' trade unions where...
- Outstanding and genuine market leading building products manufacturer
- Fantastic progression opportunities within the company both in the UK and Internationally
- A genuine market leading construction manufacturer are looking for a Specification Manager to join their progressive national specification sales team due to upturn in the Scottish market
- The Specification Manager will be selling the companies full and manufactured range of suspended and acoustic ceiling solutions, the Specification Manager will sell and gain specifications with architects across the whole of Scotland on a range of prestigious...
Due to an increase in workload, PFW Recruitment now have a vacancy for a trainee recruitment consultant / recruiter.
Your daily duties will initially be:
Answering telephone calls
Attending to visitors
Calling back job seekers
Conducting telephone interviews
Booking personnel for face to face interviews with consultants
Ordering stationery / Uniforms for staffAs your skills develop duties can begin to include:
Conducting face to face interviews
Allocating Uniforms to staff
Placing candidates into job vacancies
Direct contact with existing customers / clients
Attending daily client visits
Processing wages/payroll At PFW...
Air Conditioning Engineer
Scotland - to cover two sites in Livingston and dunfermline.
up to 32k with Vehicle
My client provides facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses.
We're a UK FTSE 250 business and have grown our revenue, profit and earnings per share for over 23 consecutive years; we have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best.
You will operate, maintain and manage efficiently with the minimum of supervision new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the company. Manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and...
Job Title: Data Collection Agent (Meter Reader)
Agency: G4S Resourcing Solutions
Location: Any EH Postcode
Salary: £6.42 per hour, plus mileage at 35p per mile, bonuses & more
If you are interested in a job that offers an element of flexibility, customer interaction and if you like the outdoors then our Data Collection Agent role could be just what you are looking for. With no experience necessary, apply now to work in a team of Data Collection Agents, reading meters local to where you live. G4S offer full training and support to help you gain the skills required to become a confident and successful Data Collection Agent.
We supply Data...
Are you a qualified Verifier with experience in Uniformed Service qualifications? We are looking for someone with significant military experience to support the delivery of Mechanical Engineering apprenticeships to a caseload of learners in and around Edinburgh. There are some fantastic benefits on offer with this employer, including highly flexible working hours, plus a very generous holiday entitlement and remuneration package.
Verifier / Training Coordinator / Team Leader: The essentials.
* Strong understanding of Public Uniform Services qualifications
* Assessor qualification (A1, D32, TAQA)
* Teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS,...
Stonemason required ASAP for 6 weeks contract in the Perthshire Area.
Applicants must have valid CSCS card, two checkable references and a minimum of 2 years experience.
If interested please contact Coyle Personnel on 0141 202 2820....
We are looking for a strong Sales Manager who has excellent management experience and a clear motivation to work with a sales team within our group sales and marketing team based across both the London and Edinburgh sites.
Capita PLC is the largest Business Process Outsourcing organisations in the UK. We are FTSE 100 company, employing over 62,000 people in a multitude of divisions. We provide highly renowned services and solutions to a variety of sectors and due to our consistent expansion; we require a Sales Manager to join our team based in Edinburgh and London.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this role is to be accountable for the...