Are you ex military and looking for a new and exciting career?
We know that it isn't easy to find a secure and financially rewarding career once you have left the Military, it is a life adjustment that requires as much help and guidance as possible.
We are the UK's number 1 Gas Training Centre, and have a preferred training status with the Enhanced Learning Credits Administration System also known as ELC or ELCAS & Career Transition Partnership CTP.
We have successfully trained many MoD Service leavers back into full time employment through our "Managed Learning Programmes" with our Guaranteed Work Placements.
The aim of the ELC is to…
An outstanding opportunity exists for our market leading client, for a committed individual from a sales management background to take on a highly successful team of sales executives.
Your primary objective will be to drive forward the company’s ambitious strategies for growth, and managing sales teams selling an extensive range of products to target markets. Other duties include:
Creating and implementing effective selling strategies
Hiring, training, development and retention of additional sales personnel.
Managing sales teams to ensure individual and team targets and KPI’s are achieved
Coaching and motivating sales agents on a daily…
My client is a major national player in the home care market with 98 UK offices and over 15,000 employees. They are currently in need of a branch manager to oversee their operations in the area.
The role will report into the regional operations manager and will be have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. The role will have several key responsibilities and duties including the following:
• Overseeing activity and actions across the entire service user base
• Contracts management for service users and staff
• Management of reviews for service users and staff
• Managing the complaints process
• Assisting and leading business…
Office Angels is currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Temporary Customer Services Co-ordinator. The hours would be Monday-Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm with 45 mins for lunch, with a pay rate of £8 p/h. The ideal candidate would be able to start ASAP.
*Ensure all calls received into the department are answered professionally and courteously, and issues logged appropriately.
*Communicate with the Customer Service Manager to ensure all defects are dealt with by the appropriate personnel.
*Maintain the relevant Customer Service log/monitor.
*Provide administrative support for the Department, such as, handling…
My client, a well known charitable organisation, is currently looking to recruit a Senior HR Administrative Assistant on a full time, temporary basis for their Edinburgh office.
Working closely with HR Partners you will provide administrative and general HR support to Managers across the company in such areas as recruitment, absence monitoring, discipline and grievance cases and maternity issues.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
-A Certificate of Personnel Practice or equivalent experience
-Experience of working in an Administrative capacity in a fast-paced, HR environment
-Proven knowledge of HR…
- Family run market leader within orthopaedic surgical devices
- Growing steadily year on year with innovative, cutting edge products
- Worldwide distribution and a leading manufacturer within orthopaedics
- Good progression and career potential
- The main element of the role as a Regional Sales Manager/Graduate Sales Representative is to sell their orthopaedic power tools and disposables in to the NHS and private hospitals
- The Regional Sales Manager/ Regional Sales Manager/Graduate Sales Representative will be responsible for selling to orthopaedic surgeons, theatre, consultants, nurses, procurement etc within the…
- A leading global provider of innovative urological and surgical products and services
- Been established for over 60 years and growing rapidly and continuously year on year
- Superb career opportunity with great earning potential
- Fantastic cutting edge product portfolio
- Promotion easily achievable for the right individual
- The main element of the role as a urology sales specialist is to sell their range of continence products with the focus being on intermittent catheters which are inserted straight into the bladder to empty it completely
- You will be responsible for demonstrating, training, liaising and…
We are a specialist recruitment firm with over 30 years experience placing staff and contract hire into major civil engineering contractors.
One of our partners is actively recruiting a full time Senior Site Engineer and Management team in the North of Scotland, specifically Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Dundee.
Responsibilities of the Senior Site Engineer.
* Take responsibility for all setting out, compliance of engineering matters on site, including temporary and permanent works and overall construction safety and feasibility studies
* Provision of reports and progress information to senior project management
* Take responsibility for site…
- Multinational market leader of Electronic Components
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing blue chip leader in the Electro-mechanic sector
- Looking for an Area Sales Manager : Electronic Connectors to join a growing and ambitious team with exciting growth plans for 2015
- Home based role covering the Central Belt of Scotland selling Electronic Connectors into the distribution market sector.
- 2 visits a day 4 times a week with 1 home office day.
- Emphasis is on driving new business within Industrial Distribution and an ideal candidate would be able to bring contacts with them.
The Ideal Person:
- Leading Scottish Cable Jointing Contractor
- Well respected service provider to DNO`s across the UK
- Currently expanding their business due to recent contract wins
Cable Jointer : 11kv or 33kv
Responsibilities will include:
- Jointing, fault finding and repair on : 11kv : 33kv HV jointing and termination equipment
- Service Jointing, Mains Jointing, 33kv Jointing
- Working with the Scottish Power DNO
The Ideal Person:
Cable Jointer : 11kv or 33kv
- DNO Authorised Cable Jointer : 11kv or 33kv
- Ideally Authorised by Scottish Power or SSE
Consultant: Robert Gaines : (url removed)
Tel no. 020 8397 4114…
A temporary opportunity has arisen for a Field Care Supervisor to join our team in Dunfermline for a period of 6 months.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing field supervision of domiciliary and continuing healthcare support workers and will ensure that patient or service user requirements are met whilst maintaining compliance of care and nursing standards in accordance with AHG and Local Authority policies and procedures.
You will be required to provide day-to-day support to the Operational Network, assisting with the assessment, set up and review of health and social care packages, and you will be required to…
Lane Global requires a Project Co-Ordinator (with valid SC Clearance) for work in Dunfermline starting ASAP on a 1 month rolling contract for 1 year.
Rate is £125 per day
Purpose of Role:
To provide support to the project manager in detailing outages, costs covered on a task, resource used, and ensuring accurate time projection for MSC projects. This post holder will need to work with customer enquiries, raise appropriate paperwork and provide cost sheets to PM for EBA model for project recording. Monitoring of a project resource with supervisors to ensure deadlines and work packages are completed on time and to cost.
Post holder will…
Part Time Evening - Pre-Employment Check Administrator
Fixed Term Contract until 30th June 2015
Location - Glencorse Barracks
Hours - 16 hrs per week - 5pm-9pm Tues - Fri 1 Saturday in 4
Salary £18000 pro rata
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a competent part time evening Administrator to join our small but busy team on site at the Glencorse Army Barracks. You will be working for Capita plc - we are the UKs Leading Business Process Outsourcing Company and FTSE 100; this role sits within the high profile Army Recruiting Partnership.
The position is an initial fixed term contract until 30th June 2015
The purpose of this…
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our client in Edinburgh City Centre on a permanent basis. The hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm and the salary is £17,500 per annum.
Duties and Tasks:
* Provide recruitment and selection advice and service as required.
* Provide strong administrative support to the HR team, ensuring all paperwork is prepared in line with company and legal guidelines.
* Maintain the online HR system, ensuring all data is up to date and accurate.
* Ensure that the HR intranet site is regularly kept up to date
* Updating employee personnel records as required
* Preparing both ad…
Business Development Manager £13,500 Basic OTE £50K PA
Are you ambitious, determined with a passion for sales? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to offer where you can thrive and maximise your earnings with an exciting company who are one of the fastest growing players in their field.
Location: 1 Each in Edinburgh, Inverness and Dundee
Basic Salary £13,500 PA Realistic OTE of £50,000 PA.
Our client provides solutions for small businesses to cost-effectively accept credit and debit cards through a standalone payment machine or an integrated till system.
Our client is unique in the merchant services sector having a background in EPOS…
Job Title: Principal Test Development Engineer
OCC Computer Personnel are currently working with a recognised leader and major player in the analogue and mixed-signal audio technologies. You will be involved in the development of production test solutions for high volume manufacture of complex mixed signal semiconductors. Working with the design and development organisation in the development of new test techniques/methodologies and their adoption within the company. Mentors/coaches less experienced engineers…