The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Are you ex military and looking for a new and exciting career?
We know that it isn't easy to find a secure and financially rewarding career once you have left the Military, it is a life adjustment that requires as much help and guidance as possible.
We are the UK's number 1 Gas Training Centre, and have a preferred training status with the Enhanced Learning Credits Administration System also known as ELC or ELCAS & Career Transition Partnership CTP.
We have successfully trained many MoD Service leavers back into full time employment through our "Managed Learning Programmes" with our Guaranteed Work Placements.
The aim of the ELC is to…
- A world leading global manufacturer of building products and systems
- Opportunity to run the flagship plant, with a £60 million turnover
- The Engineering Manager will be working in the UK`s Head office Plant, with 4 direct reports & 25 further staff.
- As Engineering Manager, you be leading an experienced team of engineers incorporating mixed technologies - Mechanical, Electrical and Process engineering with a strong focus on plant maintenance.
- The flagship plant is in production 365 days of the year so it`s imperative that the Engineering Manager is proficient in Lean management; to enhance plant…
Our client is a leading manufacturer and installer of road safety equipment operating throughout the UK. They provide temporary barriers for use at high and low speed work areas, permanent specialist barrier for motorcycle protection and safety barrier end terminals and crash cushions designed to save lives.
Due to growth within the business they are now seeking to appoint a Contracts Manager to join their team based in Kent. As a dedicated, hardworking individual with proven management experience you provide leadership and guidance to their operational teams ensuring a consistent high level of performance is achieved whilst work is…
Our client based in Romford Essex, are responsible for mobile bulk handling equipment and projects worldwide. They are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Coordinator, who will be primarily involved in the support and coordination of the maintenance activities of the company’s fleet of mobile bulk handling equipment.
The job will be based at their Romford headquarters but will involve international travel on occasions to visit port based projects and clients.
Skills/Requirements for Electrical Maintenance Coordinator:
HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or similar.
Passport. Clean driving license.
MAINTENANCE AND ENGINEERING MANAGER, ESSEX - £45-£50K + CAR
My client is a leading waste management company and they are looking for an experienced maintenance and engineering manager to oversee the plant maintenance function at their new waste management facility in Essex.
Reporting to the plant manager, you'll be responsible for the day to day maintenance and engineering function of a busy, multi million pound waste treatment plant in accordance to strict health & safety and environmental legislation.
This will include:
The development and implementation of the PPM (planned Preventative Maintenance) plan
Reviews and completeness of…
Communicate frequently with personnel, providing guidance, feedback and motivation
Recruit and retain personnel with necessary skills to carry out the plant maintenance duties
Directly manages the performance of M&E maintenance technicians, the instrumentation and control (I&C) technicians, cleaning labours and truck drivers
Introduce the 5s methodology
Accountable for maintenance of MBT plant equipment and facilities.
Execute an effective predictive and preventive maintenance program to minimize unscheduled down time.
Maintain all operating equipment in satisfactory condition. Schedule needed repair…
Our client are a well-established and well-respected firm who have two operational centres in Gravesend and Maidstone. They are expanding their team of secretaries to help continue support the fee earners and partners and are keen to appoint a number of new personnel.
The disciplines they require the new staff to have are experience of Private Client, Litigation and Conveyancing. You will possess excellent administration, typing skills and knowledge of all the systems expected in these fields.
If you are seeking full time permanent work and feel you meet to criteria necessary to perform in these roles please submit an up to date CV…
At Axiom Personnel we are currently recruiting an electrician for our well established client based in Thurrock, Essex.
This is a permanent role. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm, with a pay rate of £16.25 per hour.
The daily role will be to inspect, test and when appropriate repairs of the regions self-powered hire equipment fleet and carrying out maintenance checks of all equipment before dispatch and when returned.
The ideal candidate for this role must have;
• Must hold relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work including City & Guilds 2382-10 17th edition requirements for electrical…
M&E Maintenance Manager
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 + Overtime
A market leading waste recycling company are looking to hire a skilled Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Manager. The position will require you to be a strong man manager and have a logical and quick thinking mentality. The working week is 50 hours with an unpaid lunch hour. Overtime is offered at a rate of time and a half. You will work on a shift pattern to include weekends and out of hour call outs. This position would suit ex-military personnel although all applications will be accepted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, lead and carry…
Solution Sales/Sales Engineer - Industrial Control Gear
Salary: Up to £35K Basic, £40K OTE - commission paid on all sales, Car, Pension, etc.
Alternative Titles - Sales Engineer, Area Sales, Field Sales, Regional Sales Engineer, Electrical sales, Industrial Electrical Sales, Control Gear Sales, Switchgear Sales, Automation Sales, Industrial Electrical Distributor, Industrial Automation, Industrial Control, Industrial Process Sales.
Our client is the leading suppliers of industrial control and automation products in the UK. They have secured a nationwide network of sales locations employing over 200 personnel…
- Leading independent utility infrastructure and energy solutions provider
- Established organisation for 20 years with reputable market presence
- The company deals with a number of prominent blue chip clients and public sector organisations
Electrical Project Engineer - Electrical Utility Connections
- Project Manager role based in London/SE, with some travel required
- The Project Manager will be involved in delivering multi-utility solutions for major turnkey projects to a range of clients in the private and public sectors
- Projects will include new connections, upgrades, diversions and disconnections for…
Dual Fuel Meter Installers required for an multi-national company at the forefront of the Smart Meter industry. Working throughout your postcode area you will be required to complete the installation of U6 meters in both domestic and small commercial properties. Whilst covering your own area you will be expected to be flexible as you will occasionally be required to cover other areas.
As well as having a strong technical knowledge you will also be customer service focused and be able to help customers understand smart metering systems.
This role offers the realistic opportunity for progression either into an auditing role or on a…
- Market leader within Factory Automation
- Cash rich, stable, expanding organisation
- Growing, ambitious company looking for like minded individual to drive sales
External Sales Engineer - Sensors
- Covering the South East of England, postcodes are (CR,RM,BR,DA,E,ME,IG,SS,)
- Home based, external sales role selling a range of factory automation equipment
- Selling into the manufacturing sector; a mixture of OEMS, End Users and System Integrators.
The Ideal Person:
External Sales Engineer - Sensors
- Must have proven external sales experience in a technical role selling into the manufacturing sector
- My Client employs over 50,000 people in over 2,500 locations worldwide
- With operations in twenty one countries, assets well exceeding £6 billion and an annual turnover of over £4 billion from over 2 million customers a company of this magnitude is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate.
- Prepare effective new business proposals by determining concept, creating and gathering information and authoring & proofing content.
- Work with the Commercial Director and other senior managers to update existing Tender content library & maintain efficiently thereafter is a key responsibility of the proposal writer.…
- Leading construction and utility services company providing services to complex projects across the UK
- Innovative approach, having collaborated on a number of large, high profile projects across central London
- Established more than 10 years ago, the company is well regarded both domestically and internationally
- As a Estimator for the utilities team, you will be expected to assist in the management and production of winning Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ's) and Tenders
- As the Estimator, they will perform standard estimating duties including the ability to build up rates from first principles
Client Service / Customer Service - Large Format
A fantastic new opportunity has become available for the right candidate.
Keyboard is an award winning full production company. Producing both build and print projects for various markets we now have an exciting opportunity to join our fantastic team as a Client Services Executive.
- To uphold our first class level of customer service. Communicating directly with customers and suppliers alike, assisting sales personnel and interfacing with our production departments to ensure the smooth running of all projects throughout the business. Ability…
World leading pneumatic tooling manufacturer requires an On Site Workshop Engineer to train and support the engineering team at the Ford Dagenham site.
- International manufacturer of Compressors
- Approaching their 150th anniversary
- UK headquarters is focused on sales and service
- Offer a contributory pension scheme, doubling your contribution above 20%
The role of On Site Workshop Engineer involves:
- Based on site at Ford Dagenham plant
- Providing technical support on Pneumatic and DC Power Tools
- Role involves fault diagnostics, technical assistance, and guidance for customer
- Hands on preventative…
- Our client is a major player in the resale and distribution of Electrical Accessories and are part of an International Conglomerate
- With an unparalleled range of Electrical products for use within the Electrical Industry, all products are of the highest standard and quality
- Well established in the UK with a turnover far in excess of £100m this is an organisation that not only has the opportunities to progress and build a career but actively recruits individuals to push through the business
- This role is for a Branch Manager in one of the Company Stores where you will be managing a team of people and…
- Medium sized contractor established since 1965
- Offer long term career progression
- Many repeat customers
- Experts in provision of Building Services
- Working alongside Operations Manager
- Project Manage jobs
- Team meetings
- Commercial responsibility for job in budget
- Client facing role
- Commercial, residential & retail projects value to £4m
The Ideal Person:
- Must have HNC or HND in Building Services
- Must have CSCS card
- Must have SMSTS card
- Must be able to grow with company
- Live commutable to Kent
- Must have good work history
- Good attitude
- Quick Thinker
- Energetic and…
A leading building firm have an immediate requirement for Contracts Manager to join them at their offices in Kent
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, site manager, construction, demolition, risk management, method statements, pricing
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: Depending upon experience upto £58,000
As contracts manager your role will be to help manage an increasing number of secured projects and work the existing team.
This role would be suitable for either an already experienced Contracts Manager or alternatively an Existing Site Manager who feels that they are now ready to make the step up and progress their career further.
New Homes Customer Relations Manager - Holborough
Main Purpose of Role:
Working as a member of the Customer Services Team, the Customer Relations Manager (CRM) is responsible for managing the customer journey from the point of exchange through to completion and is the primary point of contact.
Candidate should have good verbal communication skills, be flexible, numerate and able to work on own initiative. They should possess excellent Excel, MS Word and administrative skills. Good telephone manner is essential.
A key aspect of this role involves the ability to prioritise and manage your time. Crucial to differentiate between activities…
Stafforce Personnel are recruiting for a Permanent Production Operator to work for one of our established Clients, based in Erith, Kent
Summary of duties:- To perform operational tasks necessary for the efficient running of the site's production operations with the production plan
* Operation of Production Lines to achieve agreed efficiency targets
* Working at various positions on the production line, assisting with bottle blowing, filling, capping, labelling, packing and pallets of product
* Ensure Production Lines are running efficiently and identifying areas for improvement
* Operate Production line machinery…
This well established company is seeking a mechanically minded individual, who can multi task.
You will ideally be from a mechanical engineering/maintenance/manufacturing background.
This is a temporary position, leading to a permanent role for the successful candidate. Apart from screen printing and setting the presses, the role will also entail working within a small team on a fast paced production line.
This is a manual position, standing for long periods of time. You will be mixing paints and inks to achieve colour matches for spraying. Other duties include packing, lifting, machine operation and housekeeping as and when required.…
About City Centre Recruitment
Here at City Centre Recruitment we are recruiting for professional Class 1 Drivers for our client that is based in Erith, Kent.
City Centre Recruitment’s Nationwide Driving Division provides temporary and permanent Driving jobs and Personnel to Candidates and Businesses throughout the UK. Our Central England location in Rugby, Warwickshire allows us to reach all parts of the UK with ease.
City Centre Recruitment Driving Division is not just another Driving Recruitment Agency! We feel that we understand the driving industry and we are run by Drivers for Drivers!
We are always friendly and helpful…
Carpenters/Joiners required for temporary shopfitting and interiors contract in Bexleyheath. Immediate start with the opportunity to continue work on similar contracts within the London area. Pay £15 per hour and long working hours and weekends available with 12 hour day shifts.
Duties will consist of general shopfitting, 2nd & final fix joinery to assist with the completion of the refurbishment of a pub/bar.
Applicants must be qualified, CSCS card holder, have own tools and PPE. Work references required.
We are also looking to register applicants for forthcoming contracts nationwide.
Please call Approach Personnel for more information.