Personnel jobs in Gravesend
Refine Job Search
Telecoms Rigging Supervisor
The successful candidate must have experience as a Telecoms Rigger working for a major Telecoms company. Must also be able to provide copies of in date Certification as below.
* Candidates without relevant Telecoms Rigging experience will not be considered for the role *
- Responsible for a number of rigging teams
- Responsible for all activities associated with the Installation, Inspection, Survey and Maintenance of existing and new Masts, Towers and Antenna Support Structures including Associated Antenna Systems.
- You will be expected to carry out rigging duties to cover for peaks in...
MS Dynamics CRM Version 2013 Developer is required for an exciting opportunity to be at the start of a Greenfield MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Implementation. The primary focus of the role will be as follows:
The role will involve:-
• Performing gap analysis between a client’s requirements and the functionality
within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Configure the application to meet a client’s requirements using the Microsoft
Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK
• Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM
applications and other applications
• Train personnel on the administration...
Our client is a leading Groundwork's Contractor and they are currently seeking the services of a capable site engineer who has experience, with Groundwork’s package's for a 4 Month Project
Candidates must be competent with setting out Groundwork's packages, and have experience with Auto-Cad, the suitable candidate need to be able to input the details into the EDM and then set out.
Candidates will be rewarded will a long run of work with the company currently having just won tenders in and around the London and Home Counties.
Starts available from 10/11/2014 - Apply...
We are the leading manufacturers of bespoke theatre seating and cinema maintenance in the UK. We are undergoing a period of expansion since our move to new premises and are looking for a suitably experienced candidate to oversee the internal organisation, planning and production aspects of the business. We have ambitious plans and a great team in place, with an opening for someone who has experience of running and developing the personnel as well as the systems.
The ideal candidate will be working within an SME manufacturing environment and will have been integral to the growth and development of a successful...
My Client is looking for an experienced Bodyshop Controller to assist in the running of their busy production department.
Candidates must have a proven track record in Bodyshop environment and have a strong drive with the ability to motivate all productive staff around them.
Successful candidates will receive a basic salary in the region of 30k with and you will posses the knowledge that you are working for a company that offers realistic promotion prospects.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to fill this exciting opportunity please don't hesitate to contact Daniel Valentine at Forward Thinking Personnel...
At Axiom Personnel we are currently recruiting 2x Crane operators for our well established client based in West Thurrock, Essex. Our client is a world leader in their field, with 45 depots based across the UK and operations worldwide.
This is a temporary to permanent role that will be starting on 17th November. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm, after 4 weeks this will change to 2pm to 10pm. Our client offers excellent pay rates from £15 - £17 per hour. (Approx. £640 per week)
The ideal candidate for this role must have;
• A minimum of 6 months experience in crane operating
• A valid CPCS card, with tower crane license...
At Axiom Personnel we are currently recruiting a Site Supervisor, for our well established client based in West Thurrock, Essex. Our client is a world leader in their field, with 45 depots based across the UK and operations worldwide.
This is a temporary to permanent role that will be starting on 17th November. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm, after 4 weeks this will change to 2pm to 10pm. Our client offers excellent pay rates from £14 - £16 per hour. (Approx. £600 per week)
The ideal candidate for this role must have;
•A minimum of 1 years’ experience in supervisors role
•The ability to priorities efficiently...
Our client, a well-established manufacturer of specialist commercial vehicle conversions, is seeking to recruit an experienced Fabricator Welder to join their team. This role would be suited to an experienced Fabricator Welder who is experienced in the Commercial Vehicle sector and keen to work within an extremely busy and varied work environment. Salary circa £12.00 - £14.00 per hour depending on experience, rising after completion of successful probationary period.
If you are an experienced Fabricator Welder from within the Commercial Vehicle sector and are looking for your next opportunity then please apply immediately. Please Contact...
Motor Insurance Development Underwriter
Reporting to Senior Development Underwriter
Job Purpose: To assist with the management of a portfolio of Brokers to ensure we optimise sales and profit potential of our suite of Insurance products.
• Ensuring Brokers adhere to laid down service standards.
• Process transactions outside of Brokers authority.
• Invite renewals at terms which best serve The Company’s interests.
• Assess risks which have been misrepresented or contain a material non-disclosure and deal decisively within your authority.
• Undertake and report on detailed audits of Brokers.
• Meet, visit and work...
Job Title: Senior Tax Manager/ Partner Designate - Leading Kent Chartered Accountants
Salary: Up to £100,000 + Excellent benefits
My client is a well respected and established multi sited mid tier Chartered Accountants; that provide services for primarily SMEs clients in the local area. They have continued to grow throughout the recession, boasting a low staff turnover. You will be working in a busy, paperless open plan office where the environment is young, dynamic and modern. Due to the increase of tax planning work and specialist tax consulting assignments, they have a need for a qualified tax professional to assist the...
- Experts in the provision of building services contracting for 75+ years
- Business focused
- Lots of repeat customers
- Recognised player in the market
- Multi-£m Turnover
- Superb relationships with clients, providing complete building services packages covering all sectors
- The Electrical Estimator will have a very hands on approach
- Cost planning from minimal information & cost advice in short time-frames
- Lead & attend post tender interviews & produce minutes for same
- Office based role & some site visits
- Diverse range of projects in the commercial, banking, retail & high end residential sectors
- A UK leading supplier of Industrial Refrigeration solutions
- Highly regarded in the building services industry for the solutions they supply
- A well established organisation with high staff retention
- Fantastic career development opportunities within the business
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Refrigeration Field Service Engineer based from the offices in Kent.
- The Refrigeration Field Service Engineer will cover the maintenance and servicing of the businesses refrigeration solutions for the businesses customers which vary from Industrial refrigeration plants to Blue Chip companies.
- A UK leading Manufacturer of Industrial Refrigeration solutions
- Highly regarded in the HVAC & Building Services industry for the Refrigeration solutions they supply
- A well established organisation with a great reputation
- Fantastic career development opportunities within the business
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Industrial Refrigeration Field Engineer who will based from home and attributed to the offices in Kent.
- The Industrial Refrigeration Field Engineer will cover the Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance, Repair & Fault Finding of the companies Industrial Refrigeration solutions for the...
Car Parts Advisor, Vehicle Parts Advisor, Trade Parts Advisor, Trade Car Parts Representative, Telesales Parts Advisor
Looking to employ an experienced Parts Advisor for our client a franchised car dealership with a busy parts department
Bexley / Dartford / South East London / Kent / South East
Up to £19,000 Basic - £24,000 OTE Uncapped
-Parts advisor vacancy within a busy volume dealership
-Joining a parts team dealing with front / back of house as well as trade parts, working from an impressive operation
-Good earning potential with this stable company working with a very popular product
You will manage parts and accessory...
Our client is one of the country's leading importers and distributors of fresh fruit. They have an enviable track record of growth which is based on building successful long term strategic partnerships with their key customers.
Main Purpose Of Job
To use technical knowledge, expertise and judgment to ensure consistent delivery of innovative quality products, whilst ensuring that sales and profit targets are still met by the business
To ensure the safety, legality and quality of products, through working closely with Business Unit Team, Suppliers, Growers and Packhouses and by proactively driving control systems to the agreed...
Exciting New Homes Sales Manager opportunity!
Our Client is seeking a New Homes Sales Manager to cover the Kent area.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven successful career within new home sales, but will also ideally have experience of working in an Estate Agency.
Salary guide basic £30k OTE £50k. Monday to Friday 8.30am till 6.30pm. Flexibility re some weekend work is essential.
This is a rare an exciting opportunity for you to develop your career within the new home sales market.
For more information, and a confidential discussion, please call Richard Ward at Upfront & Personnel on 02380 270002.
My Client is an independent recruitment agency who are a well respect recruitment organisation within Industrial / Warehousing recruitment and offices located across the UK. They currently have an opportunity for an Industrial Recruitment Branch Manager for their branch in the Chatham area.
Since their formation they have established a superior client base and have also grown a large database of Candidates who possess the relevant skill sets that allow them to provide a superior solution sales approach to how they approach new business whether it be permanent, temporary or contract basis within:
- Industrial and semi-skilled
This well established company is seeking a Screen Printer. This is a temporary position, leading to a permanent role for the successful candidate. Apart from screen printing and setting the presses, the role will also entail working within a small team on a fast paced production line.
This is a manual position, standing for long periods of time. You will be mixing paints and inks to achieve colour matches for spraying. Other duties include packing, lifting, machine operation and housekeeping as and when required.
You will ideally be from a mechanical engineering/maintenance/manufacturing background.
**Applications are welcome from...
The Assistant Laboratory Manager will assist the laboratory manager with all day-to-day laboratory operations. You will supervise and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in performing various tasks required, in tissue culture lab, propagation and care of plants.
Assist in scheduling personnel to optimize productivity and work flow
Ensure all lab staff have adequate resources to perform all aspects of work
Ensure laboratory practices meet or exceed company policy and industry standards
May be required to perform the duties of the Lab Technicians
Maintain time, calibration and testing records of lab equipment
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Rental Advisor Required in Dagenham, Essex
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £22,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Commercial Rental Advisor Required For Large Truck & Trailer and Leasing Company
Our client a large Truck & Trailer and Leasing Company with sites established across the UK is currently looking to recruit a customer focused and experienced Commercial Rental Advisor for their busy Dagenham depot
* To ensure the effective and efficient hire of our vehicles to customers and increase rental sales within the business unit
Daily activities to work in a multi-disciplinary project team, which is likely to include engineers from other specialist areas as well as architects, marketing and sales staff, manufacturers, technicians and customer service personnel. Some posts MAY include:
*identifying customer requirements;
*designing systems and products;
*reading design specifications and technical drawings;
*researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
*making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software;
*working to British (BS), European (EN) and other standards;
Sales Office Administrator / Junior Estimator
*Computer literate - MS Office package including Excel
*Able to absorb and understand basic technical information
*Communication skills - written, telephone, interpersonal
*Awareness of time management constraints
Key tasks -
*Maintain a knowledge of products and services enabling discussion with current and prospective customers
*Confidence in the use of the company's computer system as used in relation to the other key tasks
*Answer 'sales lines' calls and deal with customer requests
I am currently working on behalf of a public sector client based in Essex to source an experienced and skilled M&E Maintenance Supervisor.
This is a temporary position that presents a long term work opportunity with the likelihood to become a full time employee.
The rate for this post is £19-23 per hour based on a 37.5 hours a week
The key requirements for the role are to plan, lead and supervise all planned and preventative maintenance and support with the delivery of quality and effective reactive maintenance in a large public sector estate. You will work alongside estates management personnel to ensure that PPMs are managed...
At Axiom Personnel we are currently recruiting a Janitorial Team leader for our well established client based in Brentwood, Essex.
This is a temporary to permanent role that is due to start ASAP. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 22.00 to 06.00, with an hourly pay rate of £9.69 per hour.
The ideal candidate for this role must have;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a team leader / supervisors role.
- Clear communication skills for liaising with colleagues
- Awareness of health and safety rules and regulations
The daily duties for this role will include;
- To lead a team of janitors working on a shift pattern
- The efficient...
**Health Care Assistant Maidstone**
Salary: from £ 10 - 12 p/h
My client requires a HCA with essential experience in a Gp Practice with skills in i.e Phlebotomy, ECG's, Dressings, Spirometry starting ASAP.
They will need the HCA to cover 3 full days a week ongoing ( 9am - 5pm)
This position is ongoing.
The HCA needs to be able to use Vision computer system.
If you are free to cover then please don't hesitate in giving me a call.
Medteam is an experienced mature team with lots of on-going clients in the healthcare sector. We supply Medical Personnel to Primary, Community and Criminal Justice Services.
We have many sole supplier...