Job title: Stores Person
Hours per week:37 hrs +
Start date: Immediate
Industries considered:Manufacturing, Warehouse, Stores, and Distribution
Disciplines considered:FLT, Stores Operative, Internal Logistics, Fork Lift
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of Rolling Stock.
Based out of the Rail maintenance depot in Ilford, we require a Stores Operative to carry out stock taking and general stock movement duties.
You will need to have experience of working in a stores environment and have carried…
Our client is a stylish upmarket Gastro Bar and Restaurant, who are currently seeking 3 dynamic, experienced and motivated table waiters/waitresses to join their growing team.
The successful candidates must fit the following criteria:
Previous experience of waiting tables is essential
Taking table orders accurately
Good communication skills to liaise with the kitchen and front of house team
Cash handling experience
A good command of English
A flexible attitude to shifts work and weekend
A vibrant personality and a good team playerHere's the deal:
Shift patterns are 11am until 5pm or 5pm until 11.30pm
£7-7.50 per hour on a temp to perm…
Are you ex military and looking for a new and exciting career?
We know that it isn't easy to find a secure and financially rewarding career once you have left the Military, it is a life adjustment that requires as much help and guidance as possible.
We are the UK's number 1 Gas Training Centre, and have a preferred training status with the Enhanced Learning Credits Administration System also known as ELC or ELCAS & Career Transition Partnership CTP.
We have successfully trained many MoD Service leavers back into full time employment through our "Managed Learning Programmes" with our Guaranteed Work Placements.
The aim of the ELC is to…
Reporting to the General Manager / Engineering Director, you will be responsible for the production and management of designs for Process / Mechanical / Electrical and Combined schemes, predominately for Capital Maintenance in the water industry.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
Working alongside the General Manager / Engineering Director to ensure scheme designs are value engineered and adhere to client specifications
To closely coordinate with design and civil partners.
To provide outline and detailed engineering from inception to completion of schemes utilising our design partners, in-house…
Plant Maintenance Manager
Reviews accuracy and completeness of work performed by maintenance personnel
Liaise with pre-processing and bio-stabilisation foreman in able to develop monthly Maintenance programs
Implementation of all aspects of the maintenance plan
Develop and maintain the maintenance plan
Management of the technical files concerning the equipment
Organise and control spares, maintenance material and the tools inventory
Attending to all unexpected breakdowns, failure or emergency situations, studying the technical reasons for the break…
We are currently looking for a Safety Advisor to work at our Northfleet Mill at Kimberly-Clark in Gravesend - Kent.
The Safety Advisor assists in achieving the business objectives by leading and supporting safety Initiatives of the Mill and implementing the company's safety policies and management systems. He or she provides advice and interpretation of current and new legislation to ensure the Mill meets all legislative requirements for occupational health and safety, and is a specific point of reference for queries from all levels of management.
A specific requirement of the position is to ensure effective assistance…
Electrical Projects Manager needed for this established M&E Contractor in Kent. The business is an established contractor with a turnover of around £8m a year. They have recently won a number of new contracts and are looking to recruit a Electrical Projects Manager to run, and be involved with commercial and rail install/fit out work £250k - £2m.
This individual will manage 2-3 projects at any time and a team of engineering and supervisory staff. If you have leadership skills, along with an excellent paper reporting procedure then please apply.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for…
HGV Technician / HGV Engineer / HGV Mechanic
We are currently looking to recruit two experienced HGV Engineers to work for a Main Dealer Franchise located in the West Thurrock / Rainham area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going repair and maintenance to a fleet of modern vehicles ranging from Light Commercials to 44 Tonne Artics.
Duties to include:
• Prep & Presentation for VOSA tests
• Preventative Maintenance
• Fault Diagnostics
• PDI Inspections
• Gearbox & Clutch replacements
• Brake rectification (ABS/EBS)
• Trailer work
• Emissions control
• All associated paperwork, reporting and admin
My Client is currently looking for an experienced vehicle technician to work out of their busy main dealership.
Successful candidates will either be fully qualified (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent City & Guilds) or have a number of years experience. Diagnostic experience required.
Successful applicants will receive an excellent starting salary and will possess the knowledge that you are working for a company that offer realistic career progression and value its staff.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to fill this exciting opportunity please don't hesitate to contact Taylor McArthur 0208 880 3000 at James Cohen Personnel…
Our client is an established family run company who specialise in custom builds for the automotive environment.
To liaise between suppliers, workshop personnel and clients regarding the process and development of their order including collection and delivery specification, certification of insurance, tax etc
Ideally with a marketing and administration background who can multi task, work unaided and be able to speak with clients/supplies/workshop personnel both face to face and over the phone. Strong PC skills are necessary with accurate data entry skills. Due to the location of the premises, own transport…
Motor Insurance Development Underwriter
Reporting to Senior Development Underwriter
Job Purpose: To assist with the management of a portfolio of Brokers to ensure we optimise sales and profit potential of our suite of Insurance products.
• Ensuring Brokers adhere to laid down service standards.
• Process transactions outside of Brokers authority.
• Invite renewals at terms which best serve The Company’s interests.
• Assess risks which have been misrepresented or contain a material non-disclosure and deal decisively within your authority.
• Undertake and report on detailed audits of Brokers.
• Meet, visit and work…
- A Manufacturer of roofing products that specialises in cold rolled applied liquids roofing systems
- Established company that originated in Europe however is now looking to break the UK market
- The team ethos is to work hard and you will be rewarded well
- A true construction player that prides itself on looking after its people and the environment
- Working for this manufacturer of roofing products you can benefit of a salary circa £60k!
- As the Area Sales Manager you will be selling the companies range of liquid applied roofing membranes and allied products, specifically in a specification led role targeting…
- A global market leading manufacturer in the Building Services industry
- Highly regarded in the Building Services sector for the Instant Hot Water Solutions they supply
- Well known with a very large market share
- Excellent products and solutions
- High staff retention
- Fantastic career development opportunities within the business
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for 3 x Business Development Managers to cover the London territory.
- The Business Development Managers will be selling the businesses full range of Instant Hot Water Solutions.
- You will be selling into End Users, Corporate & Blue Chip Companies.…
- A UK leading Service Provider of Air Conditioning & Refrigeration solutions
- Highly regarded in the HVAC & Building Services sectors for the solutions they supply
- A well established organisation with a great reputation
- Fantastic career development opportunities within the business
- An excellent reputation with high staff retention
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Plumbing & Heating Engineer to cover the London territory.
- The Plumbing & Heating Engineer will cover service, maintenance commissioning, fault finding, fault diagnosis & repair work for the company`s existing discerning clients and…
- A worldwide leading supplier of Air Handling & Ventilation solutions
- Highly regarded in their industry
- Very well established with a great reputation
- Excellent products and solutions
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager based around the M25 and covering London, Hertfordshire, Essex & East Anglia.
- The Area Sales Manager will be selling the company`s portfolio of Ventilation products and solutions.
- You will be dealing with Sub & Main Contractors + Developers.
- As Area Sales Manager will account manage, service and secure business from…
- A Global leader within the Pumps industry
- Largest manufacturer of Progressive Cavity Pumps
- Major expansion plans over the next 5 years
- The Business Development Manager role is an external position and the candidate will be in charge of managing existing business whilst also seeking out new business to grow for the company
- Although role is external travel into the main office based in Manchester will be expected quarterly
- The Business Development Manager will be expected to manage the relationships with the client and follow up on all quotations sourced by the quotations team
- The candidate will be…
Gas Meter Engineer's are required across the ME postcode area to exchange and install gas meters in domestic properties. The hours of work are Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm, with call out on a 1 in 4 basis. Call out is required between 5pm to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 8am - 8pm Saturday and Sunday
You will be paid £120 per day ltd rate, plus overtime, call out and bonus. You will be provided with a van, fuel card and tools for the duration of the contract. There are opportunities to become a permanent employee after 6 months, and to progress in to either auditing or management roles
You should meet the following criteria to be…
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a major contractor and a leading infrastructure services company, for a Contracts Manager to oversee the cleansing process and drive forward the success of the business.
*To manage and resource the works programme, working within the constraints and specification of the contracts.
*To ensure that the works programme is effectively resourced with labour, plant and materials.
*To ensure that all works are completed to both a timely and satisfactory standard.
*To build effective and professional working relationships with clients.
*To identify and implement performance efficiencies.
My Client is an independent recruitment agency who are a well respect recruitment organisation within Industrial / Warehousing recruitment and offices located across the UK. They currently have an opportunity for an Industrial Recruitment Branch Manager for their branch in the Chatham area.
Since their formation they have established a superior client base and have also grown a large database of Candidates who possess the relevant skill sets that allow them to provide a superior solution sales approach to how they approach new business whether it be permanent, temporary or contract basis within:
- Industrial and semi-skilled
Our client, a leading Energy provider, is currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to work on generalist HR activities as well as employee transition work. This role will be based in Bexleyheath with some travel required. This is an immediate requirement.
Scope of work
As well as undertaking generalist HR activities this role will be working to support the creation of a new business within the company and will involve the transition of the existing Legacy workforce (c: 800 personnel). Experience of working on change programmes including mass transitions would be an advantage.
Knowledge / experience expected
Workshop Controller - Chatham
Full Time / Permanent
To Start - ASAP
Q: Are you hungry to earn a competitive basic salary with an opportunity to earn bonuses?
Q: Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative industry leader?
Q: Do you want to work for a company who invest in you and provide career support and training?
If the answer to all of these is YES then read on…
Competitive basic salaries
Group Bonus Scheme
Retail Discount Schemes for you and the family
Life Assurance (Death in Service) 2 X base salary after 6 months service
22 days holidays + Bank Holidays
Further Training through our Nationwide Academy…
Mess Hall Manager // Kent // £25k + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading FM Service Providers as a Hotel Services Manager on a prestigious Defence site.
As the Hotel Services Manager you will be required to organise and supervise the mess in accordance with and to the standards required by the company, the contract and statutory Regulations. You will responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the mess under their control providing a quality service. You will also be responsible for the preparation, cooking and service of food to agreed standards and specification. To ensure the efficient…
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my established client based in Belvedere for an experienced Customer Services Team Leader. The small customer services team is central to the company's activities and plays a key role in ensuring they deliver a good service while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Overseeing and managing a team of customer service agents in a helpdesk environment.
Completion within deadlines of any additional tasks passing through the department.
Main contact for a portfolio of clients and senior management on a daily basis.
Ownership of escalated customer complaints. Mobilisation of…
About City Centre Recruitment
Here at City Centre Recruitment we are recruiting for professional 3.5ton Van Driver for our client that is based in Erith, Kent.
City Centre Recruitment’s Nationwide Driving Division provides temporary and permanent Driving jobs and Personnel to candidates and businesses throughout the UK. Our Central England location in Rugby, Warwickshire allows us to reach all parts of the UK with ease.
City Centre Recruitment Driving Division is not just another driving recruitment agency! We understand the driving industry and we are run by drivers for drivers! We are always polite and helpful and like to build…
£48,000 - £55,000pa + Benefits
One of Europe`s leading manufacturers of food products with over 7 food processing facilities and 2,000 employees within the UK alone.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the appointed Refinery Manager will be responsible for one of the UK`s largest food refineries producing over 1,00 tonnes of product per day. They will lead a team of 20 personnel across engineering and production and take charge of refinery production, product quality, energy consumption, chemical usage and Health & Safety across the site.
The Refinery Manager will also instigate enhancement projects such as energy…