Personnel jobs in Henley on Thames
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Teaching Personnel is looking for primary teachers interested in the flexibility and satisfaction that comes from delivering our high impact pupil interventions.
With a passion for teaching you will have experience supporting pupils on a small group and one-to-one basis.
The Teaching Personnel Pupil Intervention Programmes include:
Joy2Read: Improving reading
Numeracy Coach: Improving numeracy
Literacy Coach: Improving literacy
Behaviour Buddy: Improving behaviour, attendance and engagement
EAL Learning Support: Supporting children with English as an Additional Language
Teaching Personnel has 60 branches across England and Wales with…
£80,000 - £90,000/annum
* Advise the business on a full range of personnel issues including the management of disciplinary, dismissal and grievance matters, drafting workplace policies and procedures, employee statutory and contractual entitlement issues and advise on the terms and effect of European Commission…
Supporting the Vice President MRO to implement a continuous improvement programme to drive standards across the MRO department. Implementing LEAN projects through simplification of business processes and procedures. Consolidating areas of non-compliance identified through audit surveillance, determining corrective actions and implementing targeted training programmes for MRO personnel to prevent re-occurrence.
To develop and implement a continuous improvement programme to ensure that all appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to.
Consolidating and responding to NC’s raised against the MRO…
Established in 1983, Gravity Personnel is an independent recruitment specialist company based in Reading. We provide temporary and permanent recruitment services for businesses across Berkshire and Wiltshire to a number of premium employers in the Industrial, Commercial and Engineering sectors.
We are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our well-established team of specialist recruiters based in the centre of Reading. The successful applicant will manage existing client relationships, but also pro-actively build new relationships with the aim of continuing to uphold Gravity Personnel’s reputation of providing high quality recruitment…
This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a renowned leader in the field of fire protection systems, is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Customer Service Supervisor to join their High Wycombe based team. The main objective of this role is to achieve and maintain the highest possible levels of performance while ensuring that excellent relationships between the company and its customers are maintained at all times.
Duties of the role will include:
• Allocation of service work every month to the engineers and update SMS accordingly
• Complete invoicing on a daily basis
• Manage service administration and subsequent service…
The Compliance Manager (CM) will be part of a team, that will satisfy the requirements of ensuring that all areas of the business meet and maintain any certifications along with operating an effective output of Â'Safe systems of work' to clients, both internal and external.
The role requires a great deal of initiative and autonomy to liaise with all departments, clients and external bodies in coordinating the input and output to tight timescales.
Flexibility is essential in adapting to future changes within the company and fluctuations within the workload.
The role is generally office based at Wooburn…
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an HSEQ / Compliance Manager to join the team based in High Wycombe. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of c.£40,000 per annum.
They are looking for an experienced HSEQ / Compliance Manager to join their growing Compliance team in the High Wycombe Head Offices.
The Compliance Manager will be part of a team, that will satisfy the requirements of ensuring that all areas of the business meet and maintain any certifications along with operating an effective output of ‘Safe systems of work’ to clients, both internal and external.
The role requires a great…
CherryBird Recruitment are looking for experienced Room Leader/Deputy and a qualified level 2/3 practitioner to join a fantastic team in a day nursery in Henley. For more information, or if you are interested in applying for this position, please apply or contact Rachel.
Level 2 practitioner - £16000
Level 3 Practitioner £16500-£17000
Room leader/ Deputy - £20000
Essential experience and duties
- A relevant qualification - NNEB/NVQ Level 2/3 Room leader/ Deputy must be level 3 minimum!
- Working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
- Excellent knowledge of Child Development
- To give support and supervision to other personnel…
Core Atlantic are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Plumber in Reading (RG4). The position will require you to work full time on an ongoing contract lasting a minimum of 2 months.
The project is subcontracted to one of Core Atlantic's oldest clients and we have done plenty of work with them in and around London. The position is temporary with the opportunity for further work alongside their company.
Job description: The project is commercial and due to it only being the beginning stage, all aspects of plumbing (and some pipefitting) will be required. A more detailed description will be given at the time of your…
Our client is a leading UK property consultancy; in seeking to expand its regional office they have an opportunity for a key individual at Associate level.
Currently employing 15 staff and with strong project forecasts supporting their growth, they are seeking to expand their headcount by 30% this year.
Reporting to the Managing Partner you will immediately be joining three other Associates across the other disciplines of Building Surveying and Health & Safety in managing various projects but in general the office concentrates on its client Quantity Surveying services.
Suitable candidates could be a Senior level Quantity Surveyor (min…
£14.00-£15.00 per hour
40/45 Hours per week
Must have Valid CSCS CARD / CERTIFICATE NEEDED!
RELEVANT SITE EXPERIENCE WITHIN A SIMILAR ROLE .
MUST HAVE DRIVING LICENCE AND OWN TRANSPORT
PETROL PAID PROVIDED PROOF OF RECEIPTS.
CV's preferred, if calling to apply please have the following information ready:
NAME - CONTACT NUMBER - POST CODE - CSCS REG NUMBER
Please call now to apply for this excellent opportunity!
Call or text…
My client a commercial dealership, is currently looking to appoint a professional Service Advisor to maximise service sales and profitability within the busy Service Department.
Working closely with workshop personnel including the Service Manager, the Workshop Controller and the Technicians, you will effectively book in vehicles for repairs; initiate service documentation, job card production and follow-up systems; requirements and dealership policy; and ensure all work has been carried out as detailed and charged for.
You will advise customers of the precise and estimated costs of vehicle repairs; the work to be undertaken; and the predicted…
* This client is a very well respected contractor specialising within the Power, Construction, Multi Utility Diversions, Telecommunications, Rail and Building Management Services.
* Company have been in operation since 2003 now with over 50 permanent employees and 4 offices across the UK and Ireland.
* As a Project Manager you will be working with a number of very well known companies within the Power, Utilities, Rail, Education and Manufacturing Sectors.
* Management of the project team to implement the programme agreed with the clients project manager. Define a clear set of objectives and accountabilities for…
Our client is seeking a Channel Manager to cover Central and Southern Europe. You will also have responsibility for the Nordics and Middle East. You will achieve assigned sales objectives in these markets by developing new partners, especially with Value Added Resellers and Value Added Distributors.
Your role will be to manage the client relationship for key accounts, functioning as a single point of contact and to design strategies for new business development and meet targets for growth. You will also provide sales and technical presentations to qualified partners and customers.
* Enables partners to resell products and…
Location: Outskirts of Reading
Pay rate: £180 per day or £20 per hour
Long term contract for right individual
Candidate will have the following: -
Minimum of SSSTS and First Aid, Carpentry background
Experience with external cladding, suspended ceilings and METSEC build(although not essential)
Pay rate: £180 per day or £20 per hour
Will need to provide contract references of previous companies worked for.
Own transport ideally
Interviews to be held for right candidates
CV's preferred, if calling to apply please have the following information ready:
NAME - CONTACT…
Freelance Quantity Surveyor - Fit Out - Reading, Surrey, London
Freelance Quantity Surveyor:
A commercial fit out Contractor with an enviable reputation for delivering high quality multimillion £ projects are seeking a freelance Quantity Surveyor to join their team and run two projects located in London & Surrey respectively.
For the right candidate there will be the option of a permanent offer after the initial 6 months if that is what you are looking for, the two projects are both over 1M in value.
You will need to have internal fit out experience, strong IT skills and be capable of running projects on your own.
For more information…
* Hugely ambitious and market leading balcony and building envelope company
* Excellent and innovative approach to design and construction installation principals.
* Actively train, develop and promote from within with genuine opportunities to advance for an ambitious and hard working individual.
* Company turnover growing by 10-15% year on year.
* The Contract Management and Design Assistant will be supporting the Design Team (Contract Managers) within the business in this exciting and newly created position
* The Contract Management and Design team facilitate the process from design, of prestigious and…
* Leading supplier of precision DC Motors and Linear Actuators
* Established for over 30 years
* Repeated growth and expansion within the company year on year
* Design and Manufacturing facilities based in the UK
* Full employee training and ongoing development
* Field Sales Engineer will be covering the South East, Norfolk down to East Sussex area
* Will be responsible for selling small DC Motors, Actuators, and Bespoke Drive Solutions
* The Field Sales Engineer will be responsible for taking over key accounts within this area as well as focusing on growing new business within this patch
Our client which is a leading Facilities Management Consultant currently has a vacancy for a Facilities Manager to support the FM Operations Director to manage and grow the business.
The role is based in Reading however it is envisaged that the successful candidate will be attending numerous sites once or twice per week, mainly in the Reading and Basingstoke areas and as such will have to be a well-disciplined self-starter.
A sound knowledge and in depth experience of mechanical and electrical building services systems is a prerequisite for the position together with strong inter-personnel skills especially when dealing with main contractors…
* This is an excellent opportunity to join the sales team of a rapidly expanding UK drainage manufacturer
* With 30 years of design and manufacturing experience and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry
* With aggressive global growth plans it is a great place to work with fantastic career development opportunities
* With a well established technical and sales support function they provide high levels of customer service and have a large client base generating repeat business
* This is an excellent opportunity to join the sales team of a rapidly…
Sales Progressor/Administrator- £25k-£30k plus bonus
My client, a leading New Homes developer in the Berkshire area are currently looking to recruit a Sales Progressor on a full- time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is looking for career progression as well as the chance to work for a leading company. The hours and days of this position will be Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
The main responsibility of this position will be to provide full administrative support to the sales team for the region as well as Sales Progression from exchange to completion. You will need to be well presented, have excellent IT skills…
We are currently looking for experienced Handyman with a background in Construction for a long term contract on an nuclear site near Reading , Berkshire. Candidates must have either qualifications or experience in Joinery or Carpentry. CSCS card required. The contract is a minimum of 5 years in length and there is at least 45 hours a week on offer. The basic rate of pay is £12.67 per hour with uplift for overtime for weekend work. General duties are general construction based tasks and making temporary structures such as steps and ramps
Scantec is the 3rd Largest Technical Agency in UK - "Recruitment International Magazine 2015" and…
Windsor, Maidenhead, Reading, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Berkshire
Salary: £40K-£45K (Days role)
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
Job No: J525561
My client, a leader in the manufacture of safety critical components are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager to support continued business growth.
• Planning and organising production schedules
• Assessing project and resources requirements
• Allocation of labour between departments to maximise utilisation
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
My client requires 10 Electricians for a Domestic contract covering the Berkshire and Oxford areas. The right Electricians will have full JIB cards, 17th edition, 2391 or 94/95 and experience working within occupied housing.
Your role will be covering 3 jobs per day, the right Electricians will be performing testing within each property, calibrating, and testing fire alarm systems. There are 13,000 houses to get through within a 12 month period so there is a large scope of works.
Due to the houses being occupied the right Electricians will require a valid CRB check in order to start the role, you will be supplied with full uniform and…
This is an outstanding role for a qualified ACCA/ACA/CTA accountant who has qualified within a chartered accountancy firm.
Our client is a highly reputed firm based in Maidenhead, multi partner and mid tier.
The role will suit a tax professional who has qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA or a qualified accountant who wishes to qualify for their CTA accreditation.
The role will grow and develop with the right individual, as the tax department is growing rapidly and have a wide portfolio of clients.
The main focus of the role is to provide support and advice to clients in all aspects of compliance and tax issues, both personnel and corporate…
Our client is a very well known high street and online retailer. We have an exciting and unique opportunity as a Head of eCommerce to be based at their Head Office in Berkshire. This role will take full responsibility for the UK OmniChannel business including: business planning, content strategy, performance marketing, website design and technology, customer service, web analytics and efulfilment.
• Develop, own, and implement the OmniChannel strategy to deliver revenue growth through: increased customer acquisition, conversion and average order value
• Manage and motivate a team of internal and external personnel to develop…