Personnel jobs in Henley-On-Thames
Refine Job Search
Telecoms Rigging Supervisor
The successful candidate must have experience as a Telecoms Rigger working for a major Telecoms company. Must also be able to provide copies of in date Certification as below.
* Candidates without relevant Telecoms Rigging experience will not be considered for the role *
- Responsible for a number of rigging teams
- Responsible for all activities associated with the Installation, Inspection, Survey and Maintenance of existing and new Masts, Towers and Antenna Support Structures including Associated Antenna Systems.
- You will be expected to carry out rigging duties to cover for peaks in...
Coordinate the overall activities of the Operations Desk during allocated shifts. Ensure all vehicle departures, driver’s paperwork, and any last minute changes in requirements are handled in an efficient manner. The core competencies for this role are:
• Communication skills • Time-Management • Computer literacy
• Initiative • Customer-focus
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Oversee and coordinate the in-house daily Operations functions of drivers and respond to external HOD and client requests.
2. Ensure all company personnel, freelance drivers, and sub-contractors work in a safe, and secure environment, always observing company...
- A UK leading Service Provider in the Renewable industry.
- Highly regarded in the Building Services industry for the Renewable solutions they supply
- Fantastic career development opportunities to progress within the business
- Excellent solutions and products
- Known for saving their customers money
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Residential Sales Engineer covering the Oxfordshire/Berkshire sales territory.
- The Residential Sales Engineer will sell the company`s full range of renewable technology and solutions.
- You will be selling into Domestic Home Owners.
- As Residential Sales Engineer you will...
If you are ex Armed Forces (British Army, RAF, Royal Navy, Royal Marines, Parachute Regiment) or about to leave the Armed Forces and are looking for a career rather than a job, to work in a role that is fun, yet challenging and where you are in control of your financial future, then recruitment could be for you.
The recruitment industry is a dynamic, fastpaced and highly competitive industry which can offer exciting opportunities to the right people. In the UK alone, the industry is worth £25 billion and is expected to rise considerably over the next few years.
Recruitment consultancies attract candidates and match them to jobs at client...
The Project Control Manager role is the central role in large programmes ensuring the master project plan is maintained plus measuring and reporting progress against the plan
The Project Control Manager is responsible for:
Creating and maintaining the master project plan.
Communicating the master project plan and ensuring related personnel prepare for and carry out the programme master plan.
Collecting and integrating the programme progress information, and ensuring that the master plan and any sub-plans are consistent with the customer requirements.
Reviewing and updating the master plan regularly through routine...
This is a superb opportunity to work as an AV Project Manager for a specialist AV Integration company who provides AV solutions to the Corporate & Commercial sectors.
* Responsibility to ensure that allocated projects are completed within agreed timescales.
* Responsibility for the maintenance of all project paperwork. This will include:
* Compilation of project status reports (where applicable) for both internal and external use.
* Lead the design, planning and implementation of projects
* Define the definition of project scope, goals, dependencies and deliverables
* Coordinate, manage and motivate project teams
HGV Technician / HGV Engineer / HGV Fitter
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician to work in a busy Vehicle Maintenance Unit in the Reading area.
The successful candidate will ideally hold an industry recognised qualification and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
Duties to include:
• Preventative maintenance checks on Trailers and Tractor units
• MOT Preparation & Inspection
• ABS / EBS rectification
• Engine, Gearbox, Transmission, Drive Train & Clutch work
• Emissions Testing
• Electrical Components (ECU’s)
• All associated paperwork, reporting and admin
A Commissioning Manager to lead and organise the safe commissioning of projects in the disciplines of Controls &Instrumentation (C&I) to ensure the appropriate legislative requirements and our company standards are followed
To deliver the commissioning requirements of the project from design to end of inactive commissioning safely, to quality, time and cost
To ensure the standards, procedures and work instructions underpinning commissioning are followed
To ensure commissioning teams are appropriately organised and that key personnel are demonstrably competent to undertake their roles
We are looking to appoint a Drinks Dispensing Technician working with the UK's leading FM company.
To undertake the installation, maintenance and repair of Miller Brands drinks dispense equipment throughout multiple outlets in the Reading and Slough area
To provide industry leading, exceptional customer service to Miller Brands and their customers
Fully embrace the “Brand Ambassador” culture adopted by Miller Brands.
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance within the expected service level agreement and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Undertake the installation of drinks dispense equipment within the...
Senior New Business Sales Executive
£30000 to £35000
An exciting opportunity for a SENIOR NEW BUSINESS SALES EXECUTIVE has arisen to work for one of the leading Express Parcel Next Day and Home Delivery Carriers in the UK
The purpose of the role is to generate new business revenue from prospects within the field sales territory of GLOUCESTERSHIRE, OXFORDSHIRE , BERKSHIRE and M4 CORRIDOR incorporating all the OX, GL, SL, SN and RG postcodes. The Sales role based at a depot in the territory and will target new customers selling the full portfolio of UK Next day express parcel products in order to maintain and grow the...
Communications and Engagement Co-ordinator;
Berkshire; 3 months; £250 - £400/day (depending on experience)
My client, a well known public sector organisation is looking for a Communications and Engagement Co-ordinator in Berkshire. The ideal candidate will be a skilled and experienced communication and engagement professional, who should be flexible about travel and location. You will be reporting to the Head of Strategic Communications and Engagement
This is a key role in the delivery of effective and responsive communications and Engagement for customers. Working to one of the Heads of Strategic Communications and Engagement, you will...
Code Red Associates are a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & growing organisations throughout the UK. CRA is currently recruiting for a 1st Line Support Analyst for our ambitious, growing & respected client in the Thames Valley, an organisation committed to employee development and achievement.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to provide exceptional customer service and application support by responding to help desk calls or emails and escalating them to the correct support personnel. You will take ownership of clients problems and will endeavour to resolve them as quickly...
Senior Medical Affairs Executive (Interim)
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Senior Medical Affairs Executive to work with a global pharmaceutical company, in a 6 month contract role, focusing on Consumer Health.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Provide medical support to the Northern Europe Area, contributing to new product development (NPD) and launches, approval of promotional activities in accordance with relevant legislation and to assist in the provision of accurate clinical and technical information service
- Provide medical review and approval of promotional materials and activities in accordance with...
Domestic Gas Installers required throughout the RG post code area for long term work for a leading heating company. Using your own Van and tools you will be completing work for an established heating company within the RG post code area. You will need to be a fully qualified and competent heating installer.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
* Install Central Heating Systems through out the RG postcode area.
* Complete all associated pipework.
* Complete any associated paperwork.
Minimum requirements for this role;
* Own Van and Tools including Power Flush machine.
* Gas Safe Registered and hold your ACS Qualifications.
Code Red Associates (CRA) is a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & growing organisations throughout the UK. CRA is currently recruiting for a Help Desk Support Analyst for our ambitious, growing & respected client in the Thames Valley, an organisation committed to employee development and achievement.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to provide exceptional customer service and application support by responding to help desk calls or emails and escalating them to the correct support personnel. You will take ownership of client`s problems and will endeavour to resolve...
Bodyshop Service Advisor
Ref jb 45225
Salary £20K +
We are currently looking to recruit a Bodyshop Advisor to maximise service sales and profitability within a busy Bodyshop.
Working closely with workshop personnel including the Bodyshop Manager, the Assistant Bodyshop Manager and the Bodyshop Technicians, Painters and Panel Beaters, you will effectively liaise with the customers and the Sales, Parts and Workshop teams as you book in vehicles for repairs and carry out the necessary administration as you develop and maintain good customer relations and repeat business. You will advise customers as to the nature of the repairs...
Title: Experienced Sales Support
Reporting to: Senior Sales Account Manager
Our client is a market leader in supplying outdoor furniture and furnishings to the commercial market, including multiple high street names. So why work for them?
Our client are small enough to care and large enough to have an impact. They are an innovative company committed to customer service, offering an extensive range of high quality products at competitive prices to pubs, restaurants, retail and garden centres. They design, manufacture and install many of the products themselves. They have...
Top Team Personnel are seeking for immediate starts for 7.5T drivers who are confident in distributing goods efficiently as well as promptly to a blue chip client.
It will be a 45 hours per week Monday- Saturday typically between the hours for 8.00-20.00.
TEMP-PERM POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
You will be doing multi drop deliveries to homes local in a two man crew. You will be expected to install the products in to the customers homes- training will be provided. If you have worked at Comet or Curry’s before this is an advantage.
The candidate must own a DIGI card, full CPC card and must wear a high vis safety vest and have 2 years driving...
Top Team Personnel are seeking with immediate start 7.5T x 5 drivers who are confident in distributing goods efficiently as well as promptly to a range of clients.
The area's which you would be delivering between are based around the UK, and your base will be Reading.
The candidate must own a digitacho card and must wear a high vis safety vest and have 2 years driving experience.
Very good rates of pay for the right candidates, limited and umbrella drivers welcome.
We require 5 full time drivers to work within this exciting new position.
CONTACT US FOR AN IMMEDIATE START
- Young and Fast Growing Manufacturer
- Providing tailored solutions to Global Clients across the EMEA
- Manufacturer of High Performance Motors and Generators
- Specialise in supplying and specifying products direct for client application and requirements
- Global Business Development Manager dealing with clients across the EMEA
- Selling HV Motors, Variable Frequency Drives, and Inverters
- Business Development Manager will be responsible for 100% new business sales
- Travelling internationally 2 times a month
The Ideal Person:
- Must be Degree Qualified in Electrical, Mechanical, or relevant discipline
Continuous Improvement Coach - Manufacturing
South East Region - Reading / London / Wembley Region
Omega Resource Group are working in partnership with Lean Education & Development (LEAD), an established and award winning continuous improvement training company, who require an experienced manufacturing/production engineer or manager to take on the role of a Continuous Improvement Coach. Working on an onsite project basis, you will support training in Adult Apprenticeships in Business Improvement Techniques, working with learners to implement new lean initiatives to continually improve business processes and standardise best practices for...
1st Line Application Analyst
Skills: IT / SQL / Support / Helpdesk / Database
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000
I have a IT solutions client based in Central Reading who is looking for a IT Web Application 1st Line Support Analyst and is offering a salary from £20,000 to £23,000 based on experience.
Web Application 1st Line Support Analyst Skills
- Experience of supporting web based application software systems
- Experience with basic SQL queries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Joining their expanding IT team, as a IT Web Application Support Analyst your role will involve providing 1st line Application support to...
- A well established manufacturer that has been in the construction market for over 20 years
- A genuine leader of bespoke high end projects
- A specialist manufacturer that supplies a lot of the key players within the construction sector across the whole of the UK
- As a project manager you will be responsible for overseeing a number of projects at one time
- You will be responsible for managing the installation of high end bespoke residential projects involving balustrades and balconies
- As a project manager you will be tasked with ensuring the projects are completed on time, in budget and safely
- You will be...
Our client, a global IT company with their UK headquarters in Reading, seeks an experienced, dedicated and organised project administrator to join their Consulting Services Division.
This is a contingent role and will work closely with project managers and engagement managers to support the coordination and delivery of client engagement and personnel deployment.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
Managing the administration of business reporting, customer status reporting, resource time/budget management, project set up, and relevant invoices
Ensuring that project contracts, exhibits, and compliance are in order
Managing the Risk...
- Market leading manufacturer of woundcare and dermatology products
- Offer genuine career opportunities
- Offer full intensive induction & training
- Selling dermatology products to tissue viability nurses, district nurses and some hospitals (secondary care)
- Very much a relationship sell- Typically you will be hosting lunch meetings or doing exhibitions or demos of the products, or dealing with procurement.
- Field based sales role
The Ideal Person:
- Very open on industry background, must have a proven b2b sales track record
- Current team come from car sales, parcels, gym membership etc
- Proven track record...