Personnel jobs in Henley-On-Thames
Refine Job Search
Software Engineer - reporting to the IT Director
As a software developer at SMS Environmental you will be a pivotal part of a small team working to build and maintain an online asset management application that gives SMS a unique selling point within the Water Hygiene Industry.
We have an immediate opportunity for a software developer to take over the maintenance and development of the software system which is used on tablet and desktop by our own team and by our clients.
Skills and Requirements
Proven experience as a Software Developer in a commercial IT programming environment - the interpretation of requests for modifications from non...
Location: Across Berkshire Area
Pay: Day: £25 per hour Weeknight : £28 per hour Weekend day: £28 p/h Weekend night: £32 p/h BH: £36 per hour
Veritas Personnel is currently recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses (all specialism) to join a nurse led healthcare and nursing recruitment to work for temporary assignment across Maidenhead, Slough, Berkshire Areas.
• To work as part of the team and accountable for the provision of a high standard of individual quality care within the agreed guidelines.
• To treat all clients as individuals respecting their privacy and dignity at all times.
• To maintain, develop...
Coordinate the overall activities of the Operations Desk during allocated shifts. Ensure all vehicle departures, driver’s paperwork, and any last minute changes in requirements are handled in an efficient manner. The core competencies for this role are:
• Communication skills • Time-Management • Computer literacy
• Initiative • Customer-focus
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Oversee and coordinate the in-house daily Operations functions of drivers and respond to external HOD and client requests.
2. Ensure all company personnel, freelance drivers, and sub-contractors work in a safe, and secure environment, always observing company...
- A UK leading Service Provider in the Renewable industry.
- Highly regarded in the Building Services industry for the Renewable solutions they supply
- Fantastic career development opportunities to progress within the business
- Excellent solutions and products
- Known for saving their customers money
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Residential Sales Engineer covering the Oxfordshire/Berkshire sales territory.
- The Residential Sales Engineer will sell the company`s full range of renewable technology and solutions.
- You will be selling into Domestic Home Owners.
- As Residential Sales Engineer you will...
If you are ex Armed Forces (British Army, RAF, Royal Navy, Royal Marines, Parachute Regiment) or about to leave the Armed Forces and are looking for a career rather than a job, to work in a role that is fun, yet challenging and where you are in control of your financial future, then recruitment could be for you.
The recruitment industry is a dynamic, fastpaced and highly competitive industry which can offer exciting opportunities to the right people. In the UK alone, the industry is worth £25 billion and is expected to rise considerably over the next few years.
Recruitment consultancies attract candidates and match them to jobs at client...
The Project Control Manager role is the central role in large programmes ensuring the master project plan is maintained plus measuring and reporting progress against the plan
The Project Control Manager is responsible for:
Creating and maintaining the master project plan.
Communicating the master project plan and ensuring related personnel prepare for and carry out the programme master plan.
Collecting and integrating the programme progress information, and ensuring that the master plan and any sub-plans are consistent with the customer requirements.
Reviewing and updating the master plan regularly through routine...
This is a superb opportunity to work as an AV Project Manager for a specialist AV Integration company who provides AV solutions to the Corporate & Commercial sectors.
* Responsibility to ensure that allocated projects are completed within agreed timescales.
* Responsibility for the maintenance of all project paperwork. This will include:
* Compilation of project status reports (where applicable) for both internal and external use.
* Lead the design, planning and implementation of projects
* Define the definition of project scope, goals, dependencies and deliverables
* Coordinate, manage and motivate project teams
A Commissioning Manager to lead and organise the safe commissioning of projects in the disciplines of Controls &Instrumentation (C&I) to ensure the appropriate legislative requirements and our company standards are followed
To deliver the commissioning requirements of the project from design to end of inactive commissioning safely, to quality, time and cost
To ensure the standards, procedures and work instructions underpinning commissioning are followed
To ensure commissioning teams are appropriately organised and that key personnel are demonstrably competent to undertake their roles
We are looking to appoint a Drinks Dispensing Technician working with the UK's leading FM company.
To undertake the installation, maintenance and repair of Miller Brands drinks dispense equipment throughout multiple outlets in the Reading and Slough area
To provide industry leading, exceptional customer service to Miller Brands and their customers
Fully embrace the “Brand Ambassador” culture adopted by Miller Brands.
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance within the expected service level agreement and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Undertake the installation of drinks dispense equipment within the...
Communications and Engagement Co-ordinator;
Berkshire; 3 months; £250 - £400/day (depending on experience)
My client, a well known public sector organisation is looking for a Communications and Engagement Co-ordinator in Berkshire. The ideal candidate will be a skilled and experienced communication and engagement professional, who should be flexible about travel and location. You will be reporting to the Head of Strategic Communications and Engagement
This is a key role in the delivery of effective and responsive communications and Engagement for customers. Working to one of the Heads of Strategic Communications and Engagement, you will...
Service Delivery Manager/Service application Manager - Telecommunications
Excellent opportunity for a Telecoms industry Service delivery Manager / Application Manager who will be accountable for service delivery for a telecommunications client who has specific focus on service quality, customer satisfaction and productivity.
The successful candidate will manage the following responsibilities:
Manage key software development workstreams and ensure E2E service visibility of deliverables tracked and driven to completion
Interface with customer's IT OSS area
Ensure clear end to end service visibility of OSS development & progress
Bodyshop Service Advisor
Ref jb 45225
Salary £20K +
We are currently looking to recruit a Bodyshop Advisor to maximise service sales and profitability within a busy Bodyshop.
Working closely with workshop personnel including the Bodyshop Manager, the Assistant Bodyshop Manager and the Bodyshop Technicians, Painters and Panel Beaters, you will effectively liaise with the customers and the Sales, Parts and Workshop teams as you book in vehicles for repairs and carry out the necessary administration as you develop and maintain good customer relations and repeat business. You will advise customers as to the nature of the repairs...
Domestic Gas Installers required throughout the RG post code area for long term work for a leading heating company. Using your own Van and tools you will be completing work for an established heating company within the RG post code area. You will need to be a fully qualified and competent heating installer.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
* Install Central Heating Systems through out the RG postcode area.
* Complete all associated pipework.
* Complete any associated paperwork.
Minimum requirements for this role;
* Own Van and Tools including Power Flush machine.
* Gas Safe Registered and hold your ACS Qualifications.
Code Red Associates (CRA) is a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & growing organisations throughout the UK. CRA is currently recruiting for a Help Desk Support Analyst for our ambitious, growing & respected client in the Thames Valley, an organisation committed to employee development and achievement.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to provide exceptional customer service and application support by responding to help desk calls or emails and escalating them to the correct support personnel. You will take ownership of client`s problems and will endeavour to resolve...
Title: Experienced Sales Support
Reporting to: Senior Sales Account Manager
Our client is a market leader in supplying outdoor furniture and furnishings to the commercial market, including multiple high street names. So why work for them?
Our client are small enough to care and large enough to have an impact. They are an innovative company committed to customer service, offering an extensive range of high quality products at competitive prices to pubs, restaurants, retail and garden centres. They design, manufacture and install many of the products themselves. They have...
Top Team Personnel are seeking for immediate starts for 7.5T drivers who are confident in distributing goods efficiently as well as promptly to a blue chip client.
It will be a 45 hours per week Monday- Saturday typically between the hours for 8.00-20.00.
TEMP-PERM POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
You will be doing multi drop deliveries to homes local in a two man crew. You will be expected to install the products in to the customers homes- training will be provided. If you have worked at Comet or Curry’s before this is an advantage.
The candidate must own a DIGI card, full CPC card and must wear a high vis safety vest and have 2 years driving...
Top Team Personnel are seeking with immediate start 7.5T x 5 drivers who are confident in distributing goods efficiently as well as promptly to a range of clients.
The area's which you would be delivering between are based around the UK, and your base will be Reading.
The candidate must own a digitacho card and must wear a high vis safety vest and have 2 years driving experience.
Very good rates of pay for the right candidates, limited and umbrella drivers welcome.
We require 5 full time drivers to work within this exciting new position.
CONTACT US FOR AN IMMEDIATE START
This organisation is looking to recruit a project administrator for their Project Office in Reading. This role is initially a short-term contract.
* Provide full administrative support for the project including typing, filing, document control, database management, document trackers and project correspondence
* Provide full timesheet administration for agency workers and supply chain by running and supporting the process with a fine attention to detail and sense of ownership
* Organise and book large volumes of hotels for all employees and agency staff working on site each week
* Support the project manager with...
Our client which is based on the outskirts of Reading is looking for a highly motivated, talented and organised individual to oversee the operational management of the Sports Centre. This role requires high levels of customer care, ensuring that facilities are at all times presented to the highest standard.
The post is to cover maternity leave and is available from December 2014.
The main objectives of this role are:
Effectively manage and deliver front-line services at the Sports Centre in line with company policies
Develop, evaluate and monitor all aspects of the management of the Sports Centre including income and expenditure, health...
1st Line Application Analyst
Skills: IT / SQL / Support / Helpdesk / Database
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000
I have a IT solutions client based in Central Reading who is looking for a IT Web Application 1st Line Support Analyst and is offering a salary from £20,000 to £23,000 based on experience.
Web Application 1st Line Support Analyst Skills
- Experience of supporting web based application software systems
- Experience with basic SQL queries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Joining their expanding IT team, as a IT Web Application Support Analyst your role will involve providing 1st line Application support to...
Our client, a global IT company with their UK headquarters in Reading, seeks an experienced, dedicated and organised project administrator to join their Consulting Services Division.
This is a contingent role and will work closely with project managers and engagement managers to support the coordination and delivery of client engagement and personnel deployment.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
Managing the administration of business reporting, customer status reporting, resource time/budget management, project set up, and relevant invoices
Ensuring that project contracts, exhibits, and compliance are in order
Managing the Risk...
- A UK leading Distributor in the Renewable industry.
- Highly regarded in the Renewable industry for the Solar PV solutions they supply
- Fantastic career development opportunities to progress within the business
- Excellent solutions and products
- Known for saving their customers money
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager covering the Midlands & North Wales sales territory.
- The Regional Sales Manager will sell the company`s full range of renewable technology and solutions.
- You will be selling into B2B Installers only.
- As Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for the...
- Market leading manufacturer of woundcare and dermatology products
- Offer genuine career opportunities
- Offer full intensive induction & training
- Selling dermatology products to tissue viability nurses, district nurses and some hospitals (secondary care)
- Very much a relationship sell- Typically you will be hosting lunch meetings or doing exhibitions or demos of the products, or dealing with procurement.
- Field based sales role
The Ideal Person:
- Very open on industry background, must have a proven b2b sales track record
- Current team come from car sales, parcels, gym membership etc
- Proven track record...
- A well established manufacturer that has been in the construction market for over 20 years
- A genuine leader of bespoke high end projects
- A specialist manufacturer that supplies a lot of the key players within the construction sector across the whole of the UK
- As a project manager you will be responsible for overseeing a number of projects at one time
- You will be responsible for managing the installation of high end bespoke residential projects involving balustrades and balconies
- As a project manager you will be tasked with ensuring the projects are completed on time, in budget and safely
- You will be...
My client is a specialist constructor and provider of Commercial Property solutions with a broad portfolio of clients across the UK.
Due to continued expansion they would like to recruit a recent Graduate QS to assist the Senior Commercial Team with the management of the current and new contracts.
Generally - To assist the Senior Surveyor in the performance of his duties.
Under the supervision of the Senior Surveyor to assist in the preparation of:
o Cost plans
o Client and subcontractor valuations
o Draft contract documents
o Production of tender enquiry packages
o Sub contract procurement & accounts