Personnel jobs in Henley-On-Thames
Refine Job Search
Adecco have just registered a fantastic opportunity for an experience secretary/administrator to work with a brand new client on an ongoing basis!
Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding making extensive and varied business travel arrangements, both overseas and in the UK, including gaining approvals to travel through the various systems and liaison with the various sites relating to travel arrangements.
* Leave management, notification of absences and coordination of
training according to procedures.
* Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests either via telephone or via the Unit E-mail Account.
Coordinate the overall activities of the Operations Desk during allocated shifts. Ensure all vehicle departures, driver’s paperwork, and any last minute changes in requirements are handled in an efficient manner. The core competencies for this role are:
• Communication skills • Time-Management • Computer literacy
• Initiative • Customer-focus
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Oversee and coordinate the in-house daily Operations functions of drivers and respond to external HOD and client requests.
2. Ensure all company personnel, freelance drivers, and sub-contractors work in a safe, and secure environment, always observing company...
A tax role with a highly professional firm, a great role for career progression
Tax Assistant, Reading £20,000 - £25,000 plus study ACA or ATT/CTA
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a growing team, with scope for progression.
The role will be based in the tax department and also require assistance with accounts and audit at busy periods.
Preparation of tax returns
Assisting with tax planning for corporate and personnel tax clients
liaising with other departments including corporate finance
Advisory services to clients on all tax and financial issues
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous relevant tax experience...
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environment Officer
Salary: £30k - £35k
My client require a HSE Officer for their site in Berkshire who will have overall responsibility for the management of Environment and Health and Safety issues on site.
* Ensure site EHS targets are achieved
* Chair regular site Safety Development Group meetings
* Implement EHS corporate and site procedures
* Undertake EHS risk assessments of the process and review at regular intervals
* Conduct site EHS audits, report and follow up actions
* Ensure all routine EHS tests are completed
* Regularly review EHS performance, identify...
As a Design Engineer you will responsible for the design and detail of engineering components and complete systems, using the Companies 3D CAD system, to defined standards. As well as undertake specific engineering tasks as determined by the functional area (for example Gear Design)
Responsibilities of a Design Engineer:
-To undertake CAD modelling and drafting on NX 3D CAD to Company standards and procedures.
-To ensure verification is undertaken, documented and recorded.
-To create Engineering Drawings and issue to the required standard.
-Establish, maintain and manage a strong working relationship with new and existing customers, at...
This is a superb opportunity to work as an AV Project Manager for a specialist AV Integration company who provides AV solutions to the Corporate & Commercial sectors.
* Responsibility to ensure that allocated projects are completed within agreed timescales.
* Responsibility for the maintenance of all project paperwork. This will include:
* Compilation of project status reports (where applicable) for both internal and external use.
* Lead the design, planning and implementation of projects
* Define the definition of project scope, goals, dependencies and deliverables
* Coordinate, manage and motivate project teams
HGV Technician / HGV Engineer / HGV Fitter
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician to work in a busy Vehicle Maintenance Unit in the Reading area.
The successful candidate will ideally hold an industry recognised qualification and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
Duties to include:
• Preventative maintenance checks to Trailers and Tractor units
• MOT Preparation & Inspection
• ABS / EBS rectification
• Engine, Gearbox, Transmission, Drive Train & Clutch work
• Emissions Testing
• Electrical Components (ECU’s)
• All associated paperwork, reporting and admin
A residential developer who build quality new homes and developments across the south east of England, are seeking an experienced technical coordinator to run 6 sites in Berkshire. They predominately focus on traditional build and these sites consist of 7-32 units.
The Technical Coordinator will ensure information is produced, checked and distributed on programme to the correct quality and within budget to enable effective sub-contract procurement and build programme to be met.
In all matters to refer where necessary for advice and guidance to line managers and other senior staff.
Check all drawings to ensure...
European Finance Manager
My client, a global Technology giant, is currently looking to recruit a European Finance Manager to support their booming EU activities.
Managing a large team of qualified and non qualified personnel:-
* responsible for general accounting and month-end close activities
* revenue recognition reporting and control
* Document controls, processes and procedures related to manufacturing finance and cost accounting and ensure SOX 404 compliance
* Assist with and ensure successful quarterly and year end audits
* Ensures all local Financial statements meet audit requirements and filed within deadlines
Electrical Design Engineer - 12 months Oxfordshire
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for:
Working closely with internal & external engineering staff to produce electrical designs for projects including, motion control for optical systems, vacuum control systems, safety interlock systems for personnel protection and electrical installations for buildings and experimental areas including power distribution, lighting, telecoms, HVAC, etc.
Develop and apply expertise in technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers, Sensors, actuators and encoders.
Procurement of equipment through commercial suppliers...
The successful Estimator will be willing and competent in the following.
Able to effectively manage estimates from initial enquiry to submission of final offer.
Input and direction into the project plan, and the establishment of the appropriate pricing structure aligning with the company Work Breakdown Structure and financial Tender Template.
Liaise closely with the project team to assess risks and costing across the project.
Tender pricing presentations to the board and the client as required.
Must be able to work under their own initiative with minimal support
knowledge and experienced of estimating within M & E would be an advantage.If...
Commercial Gas Engineer
Duties & responsibilities:
Gas Safe working Engineer will report to contract managers or senior management. Will be required to attend both reactive & planned works to ensure that operational & compliance issues are addressed and adhered to as necessary, to provide documentation & information to enable management in preparing quotations, reports and sourcing materials.
Ensuring that key personnel are adequately informed regarding task status updates.
The role will include both pre and post work surveys.
General Housekeeping, H&S issues, customer liaisons.
Commercial Gas engineer, (LPG & Oil preferred...
- Outstanding and genuine market leading insulation and building products manufacturer
- Fantastic progression opportunities within the company and the group they are part of
- Fantastic company culture with impressive office
- A leading and extremely well respected manufacturer are looking for a Technical Manager to head up their Technical team at their head office in the South Central
- The Technical Manager will be heading up the Technical Team, managing a team of three, one CAD Designer and two Technical Advisors
- Ultimately the Technical Manager will be responsible for Contractor warranty claims, technical...
I am currently recruiting for an Estimator for my specialist sub-contractor client based in Reading.
This is a challenging role with a number of disciplines and responsibilities and would ideally suit a self-motivated and flexible candidate capable of working independently and as part of a team.
The candidate will have previous experience of single ply roofing estimating or similar discipline with experience of single ply and structural waterproofing systems.
This is a predominantly office based role with the requirement to carry out site surveys on occasion as well as pre and post tender review meetings, the...
- A dynamic and market leading manufacturer in the building products industry
- Extensive support for Territory Managers
- Progressive and adaptive company culture who reward success
- An international and market leading, adaptive, building products manufacturer are looking for another Territory Manager to join their rapidly growing UK national sales team. The company are performing exceptionally well and are looking to add two Territory Sales Managers to the team to take over and push forward large spending customer accounts
- The position is offering an outstanding financial commission package as well as exciting...
*Field Service Team Leaders will coach, support and lead the engineers under them with a focus on developing and helping engineers to achieve a high technical standard and to continually strive for excellent customer service practices.
*Managing teams of up to 10-12 dual fuel meter engineers
*Focus on delivering exceptional customer service
*Team leaders will be responsible for passing on knowledge and information to engineers and customers on smart meters and how to get the biggest benefit from these systems.
*You will lead, supervise and manage engineers to achieve best practice, meet quality and performance targets personally...
- Respected name in the industry
- Global organisation with approx $15 billion turnover
- The main purpose of this role is to be accountable for the strategic and operational management of the Managed Communications contract(s) for clients.
- This involves the client services and management and delivery of all marketing/operational print requirements, additional service lines and associated tasks.
- This role is also responsible for: service delivery, people management, client relationships, and on-going financial performance and business development.
- Responsible for the development and operational management of...
CAD Draughtsman (Joinery)
Our client has developed an enviable reputation for producing high quality specialist joinery for the construction, retail, office fit out and prestigious residential markets.
The company is looking for a CAD Draughtsman who comes from a background from the joinery industry and be familiar with AutoCAD.
Applicants must have proven setting out experience within the joinery industry and be fully converse with AutoCAD. Duties will also include ordering materials, cutting sheets and general procurement to enable jobs to be put into production.
Does this CAD...
£38,000 - £43,000 per annum DOE
Permanent role, with immediate start
Working for an progressive international company
Excellent package for the right person
An opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager to join a successful and prestigious company who are a leading Tier 1 global strategic supplier to the Automotive industry.
Reporting to the Engineering Director you will have management of all Engineering departments within the company including; Design, Development, Process and Quality. Your duties will including but are not limited to:
Plan, audit and develop all engineering departments
Maintain plant and...
My client, based in High Wycombe, is looking for an Office Manager to start as soon as possible.
•Personnel administration; holiday and sickness records
•Answering phone calls and dealing with general enquiries
•Formatting reports from handwritten drafts and dispatching to clients
•Organising and managing subcontracted work load
•Updating online systems (Pronett/Maximo/Wisdom/Ostara)
•Updating company database/spreadsheets
•Monitoring delivery of services in line with the agreed KPI’s, implementing action plans as appropriate
•Any ad hoc duties
The candidate will have good IT skills and a calm, professional...
Please note; This is a part-time role based on working 3 full days per week.
My client is one of the UK's biggest regional news publishers, based in High Wycombe; Due to expansion, they are currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive to join their successful team of sales personnel. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, have fantastic communication skills and be able to build rapport with clients and up-sell key products.
As an inbound telesales executive, you will deal with businesses that are looking to recruit team members and use the many jobs platforms to promote these positions. The majority...
My client is looking for an experience Area Technical Manager to look after the Southern area across Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Home Counties and London
The role of the Area Technical Manager will be to provide leadership, management, and development of National and Mobile Contracts, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded.
Main responsibilities of the Area Technical Manager will be to
Ensure the effective management and execution of Company policies and procedures, which include Health and Safety and Quality Assurance in the delivery of service contracts.
Liaison and control of project...
Salary £70.00 per day / £18,200 p.a.
Long Term Temporary Contracts
20 day annual leave + 8 bank holidays
Working in reading, Berkshire, UK
Modern eco-friendly offices, corporate global organisation, free car-parking, staff canteen with European and Chinese food, and conveniently located opposite a gym! This is THE place to work in Reading
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider and currently offering this challenging position . They have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been...
Workshop Controller - Wokingham
Full Time / Permanent
To Start - ASAP
Q: Are you hungry to earn a competitive basic salary with an opportunity to earn bonuses?
Q: Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative industry leader?
Q: Do you want to work for a company who invest in you and provide career support and training?
If the answer to all of these is YES then read on…
Competitive basic salaries
Group Bonus Scheme
Retail Discount Schemes for you and the family
Life Assurance (Death in Service) 2 X base salary after 6 months service
22 days holidays + Bank Holidays
Further Training through our Nationwide
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, vaccines, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J).
Position Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: UK , High Wycombe
Closing Date: 11th January 2015
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative...