Personnel jobs in Henley-on-Thames
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Are you ex military and looking for a new and exciting career?
We know that it isn't easy to find a secure and financially rewarding career once you have left the Military, it is a life adjustment that requires as much help and guidance as possible.
We are the UK's number 1 Gas Training Centre, and have a preferred training status with the Enhanced Learning Credits Administration System also known as ELC or ELCAS & Career Transition Partnership CTP.
We have successfully trained many MoD Service leavers back into full time employment through our "Managed Learning Programmes" with our Guaranteed Work Placements.
The aim of the ELC is to…
Niche and rare opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work within a Nuclear manufacturing organisation to deliver a truly bespoke and high value product range. This position offers the suitable Project Manager a creative, flexible and diverse position with genuine progression attached and a competitive salary.
The Project Manager will typically lead a multi-disciplined team to deliver bespoke instruments for the measurement of nuclear materials. Other team members include physicists, engineers (mechanical, electrical, electronics, automation and software), technical authors, procurement staff, production staff and test personnel…
We are currently recruiting for an exciting New Homes Opportunity for the position of both a full time and part time sales negotiator.
Our client is looking to recruit two experienced new homes sales negotiators with a basic salary of £20,000 pro rata per annum.
The jobs will be working 5 or 3 days a week, with the development being open 7 days a week.
This exclusive job is based in the Maidenhead (SL6) region of Berkshire.
Our client is a specialist New Homes Estate agent operating in the Berkshire area.
You must have excellent customer service experience and a high level of personnel presentation.
A working knowledge of the New Homes…
CherryBird Recruitment are looking for Level 2 and 3 nursery practitioners to join a fantastic team in a day nursery in Henley on Thames. Also a Part time Nursery assistant/Nurse (preferably qualified or have childcare experience)
For more information, or if you are interested in applying for this position, please apply or contact Kelsie.
Salaries - Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications around £6.50 - £8.00ph.
Essential experience and duties:
- A relevant qualification - NNEB/NVQ Level 2/ 3 .
- Working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
- Excellent knowledge of Child Development
- To give support and supervision to other personnel…
CherryBird Recruitment are looking for experienced nursery practitioners to join a fantastic team in a day nursery in Henley.For more information, or if you are interested in applying for this position, please apply or contact Rachel.
Salaries - Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications between £11-£16 K depending on hours and qualifications
Essential experience and duties
- A relevant qualification - NNEB/NVQ Level 3
- Working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
- Excellent knowledge of Child Development
- To give support and supervision to other personnel within the Nursery.
- To initiate, implement and supervise the daily planning…
Business Development Manager (Manned Guarding)
Salary: £30k Basic + Commission + Company Car
Opportunity for a pro-active sales professional to join a growing and ambitious security company. They are seeking a dedicated sales professional to develop business across the South of the UK.
• Source and develop profitable new business
• Effective communication with existing and potential customers.
• The compilation of effective tender proposals.
• Preparation of quotations and tenders
• Prompt action of sales leads as directed by the Commercial manager.
• Timely and accurate completion of tender…
(SCCM, SCOM, Hyper-V, SCSM, DPM, SCHORCH, Azure)
One of the UK’s leading IT solutions providers is looking for a Systems Centre Solutions Architect to join their growing team based in Reading, Berkshire.
Due to their continued successes and achievements they have seen a mass amount of growth and have built strong relationships with the likes of Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, EMC and NetApp.
This position will see you involved in leading projects throughout the entire project life cycle for medium to large enterprise customers.
- Experience working in a consultant or architect position.
- Experience working with pre-sales…
Role: Regional Manager
Location: South England
Salary: up to £70,000 + car, bonus and benefits
My client an international house hold name are currently recruiting for an experienced Regional Manager to cover the South of the UK from Birmingham down to the Channel Islands.
You will be a strong, field based manager, who has a proven track record in increasing performance management, succession planning and managing field based staff within a region.
• To ensure the effective management and development of field personnel to ensure the achievement of Company targets and quality of service
• To select, train and develop…
Mobile Security Patrol Officer (Nights)
Hourly rate: £8.90 per hour + overtime
Shift pattern: 4on 4off (Nights)
We are currently looking to appoint a Mobile Security Officer on a permanent full time contract based near Reading. The position offers a good salary and opportunities for future career progression.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Full Driving license
• Happy to work perm nights
• SIA licensed
• Patrolling a range of sites in the Berkshire and Surrey area
• Locking and unlocking premises
• Activating/de-activating alarms
• Attend alarm activations and breaches of security
Position: Store Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000p.a + Benefits
A very unique opportunity has just become available to join this market leading, multi-product lifestyle retailer as the Store Manager of their brand new store which is due to open in Reading in early 2016.
Industry award winners and retail innovators, this fantastic brand offers their management team 95% autonomy, including full control over all product selection and ordering, ensuring that your product range is tailored to suit your specific customer demographic while commercially taking into account local trends, upcoming events and market…
Self Employed Business Development Manager
Self Employed: Realistic earning potential of £45 K PA.
Our client provides solutions for small businesses to cost-effectively accept credit and debit cards through a standalone payment machine or an integrated till system.
As a self-employed Business Development Manager you will work within your allocated area and receive:
• Fantastic commission, with added financial incentives for reaching deal thresholds
• Weekly payments for all invoices
• Full training, delivered by industry and sales specialists
• In the field support from your Regional Sales Manager
• Company email…
Portfolio is currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in Reading who are looking for a Resource Manager.
Reporting to the Project Team Leader you would be responsible for consolidating project programme information for use in setting design, procurements and production priorities. Scheduling and synchronising production sequences to achieve programme objectives.
Main Duties of the role:
- Establish and maintain ongoing two-way communication with Project Managers to obtain regular updated programme information
- Set up and maintain programme according to key dates and milestones
- Assess the impact of any changes to schedules…
My client is a leading and nationwide distributor of fuel with numerous depots across the UK. Having recognised the value ex military personnel can bring to the position of ADR driver, they have partnered with XMR to improve their workforce and support their growth.
You will be guaranteed a minimum 40 hour week, Monday to Friday with plenty of over-time potential available for peak seasonal requirements.
All drivers MUST have an ADR license and ideally CPC and Digi-Tachograph to drive Fuel Tankers.
For more information, please send through a CV and I can then speak to you in more detail.
- The company has been trading effectively in the automotive sector since 1993
- Full training is provided if required.
- The company currently turn over approx £6million each year in the UK.
- The company enjoy healthy working relationships with people like Bosch and TE Connectivity among others.
- The company currently employs 16 people and actively encourage career progression with the company.
- The company have enjoyed continued growth since inception, with all signs pointing to continued success.
- You will be charged with selling inverters, control gear/drives and motors into OEM's and end users in the…
Star's looking for a driven, hungry candidate to work as a Territory Manager for a new, dynamic medical device company, covering the whole of the South! Along with an excellent remuneration package and uncapped commission for the first year, this role offers huge scope for progression. Our client is looking for a passionate candidate who would be interested in moving into a management role within the next 3 years!
You will be required to develop the territory and sell OBGYN, General Surgery and Urology products, including capital equipment.
As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for maximizing the company's sales…
Working for our prestigious client you will implement and manage nominated projects to ensure that all work is completed to the customer's specified requirements within the defined timescale. The role is required to support new marketing propositions, product launches and innovative marketing strategies which strengthen the market position of products using online media. Responsibilities will include creating and distributing a regular e-newsletter, as well as using social media to publish new content related to that business on a daily basis in order to obtain new customers. In addition, writing press releases for new partnerships.
This is a business-to-business customer service role – they are very keen to find a candidate with business-to-business customer service experience.
Our client, a well-established organisation, is looking for a B2B Customer Service Specialist to join their team. As a Customer Service Specialist you will be the main contact point for the company’s accounts. You will provide a professional service, dealing with customers ensuring that all queries are resolved efficiently. You will also attend customer visits as and when required.
• You will…
Accountant – Marlow – £30-35k
We are currently seeking an Accountant for our client based in Marlow. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the preparation and review of the accounts for our company portfolio. The role will require the accurate preparation and submission of all reporting requirements to external stakeholders such as HMRC.
• Preparation and review of the profit and loss account each period for our company portfolio
• Preparation of journals to support period end reporting process
• Preparation of VAT returns.
• Preparation of bank reconciliations.
• Provide support in…
Honeybee Personnel are hiring for a Sales Executive to join our client, an award winning Internet Video communications company based in Marlow.
The role holder will be required on a full time and permanent basis: Monday – Friday – 09.00 -5.30, although longer hours are likely to be required.
The purpose of the role:
To assist in the sales aspect of providing the complete portfolio of telepresence video conferencing and audio-visual services – all in-house - to cover any conferencing, presentation, communications & equipment requirements.
The growth of video conferencing has become more essential to business communications…
We are currently looking for a Lab Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Lab Manager you will be responsible for the planning and management of analytical studies, including managing a team of multi-disciplinary scientists.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lab Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will meet with all other lab managers members of the sales / business development function and regulatory / compliance function to plan for all studies received.
2. You will provide day-to-day line management of a…
Graduate Business Development Executive
IT/ Telco Solutions
£22,000 basic, £26,000 OTE
A leading telecoms and IT provider want to employ ambitious graduates to join their team to support current successful business development and become one of their high-performers!
Why choose this role?
You will be part of their Graduate Academy which has a clear and structured development plan to support your progression and successfully get you promoted to either an account management or new business senior sales role.
This leading company provide a range of innovative contact centre solutions and collaboration services to UK…
Head Office Finance Administrator (30 hours per week, Flexible around 9.00-3.00)
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role of Finance Administrator is integral to the running of our Client's businesses. The Head Office accounts function not only acts as the financial backstop for their other sites, you will also help create the culture that works within their business.
- Completion of cash control document and circulate to all managers
- Compile division daily cashflow for FC review
- Head Office bank rec
- Service Plan bank rec
- Daily debtors list to be consolidated for division and sent to FC
Cento Personnel are recruiting for a Door Engineer based in the Reading, Guildford & Crawley area.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Door Engineer to join an industrial/automatic door company where they will be responsible for the service and repair of a range of automatic and industry doors in the South West of London.
The successful Door Engineer will have experience of working on a range of Industrial and Automatic Doors and will be willing to learn how to maintain and repair the company’s door product range.
Candidates will have strong electrical abilities and experience in the door industries, or within a commercial electrical…
- The company is the world leader in providing software systems and integration for the Industrial Automation sector.
- They are based in 92 major cities across 21 countries worldwide.
- They offer excellent career progression and training to all employees.
- The company also promote the friendly, family feel environment in all of their offices.
- The company are proud to report $1.16 billion revenue in 2014.
- They currently employ approximately 7300 employees across the world.
- You will be charged with developing and enhancing the revenue stream from the current client base in the industrial automation…
HUAWEI MANDARIN SPEAKING IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
Salary £70.00 per day / £18,200 p.a.
IT with Mandarin Language Skills
Long Term Temporary On-going Contracts ( full time position 9:00-17:30/ Mon-Fri)
Pension eligibility after 3 months
20 day annual leave + 8 bank holidays
Working in reading, Berkshire, UK
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries,…