Quick Search Jobs
Personnel jobs in New Malden
Our Client is seeking motivated sales people looking to establish a long-term career within their thriving and exciting company. They supply their own and other manufacturers' architectural lighting fittings. Their core customers are lighting designers, architects, other professional lighting specifiers and end users. They work on a diverse range of projects - from lighting individual works of art to retail, commercial, public sector and even Cathedrals.
A great package
Our client offers a comprehensive, regular and ongoing training programme for sales staff. They offer a competitive remuneration package which includes...
Quantity Surveyor - Decent Homes/Planned Maintenance
Car/Allowance, Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Healthcare etc.
My client is a leading Social Housing contractor with a proven track record in delivering £Multi-Million decent homes refurbishment and maintenance contracts for Local Authorities, ALMO's and RSL's, across the UK.
Due to recent successful tenders they currently have an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to take on commercial responsibility for current Planned Maintenance / Decent Homes contracts; (kitchens and bathrooms refurb, external decorations, roofing, heating, rewiring) in London.
An experienced EDRM Migration Manager is required by our London-based customer to support their Transition Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Development of the data migration strategy and integrated migration plan covering the programme deliverables
Ensuring compliance with the agreed Information Handling Model and data migration policy
Guiding projects through development of migration plans to ensure a consistent and integrated approach is achieved
Ownership of the integrated migration plan (pulling in and coordinating business change, processes, technology and information strands)
Coaching and supporting staff...
Our London-based customer requires a Project Manager to work within a high profile dynamic change programme, leading project delivery on a number of interrelated business focused elements to underpin organisation and process changes including the adoption of more automated and streamlined ways of working.
Work with business analysts, defining all aspects of the target state to understand the organisational, governance, resourcing, process and other changes required
Produce plans to implement the changes required and agree these plans with Programme Manager and senior business management
Work with the business area to...
A Commercial Officer is required by our London based customer to be a member of a wider team working in a commercial capacity with customers delivering operational technology into the wider business. This will range from pure research through to the delivery of large scale of IT solutions.
The work will primarily be tactical, day-to-day procurement but there will be scope for more project related activity. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake more complex project work, responsible for the procurement process through to contract award.
Responsibilities to include:
Engage with customers and provide a timely, efficient,...
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Section Manager : Plating for our leading client in the Aerospace industry.
This is a permanent position based in Middlesex with a salary circa £45000 plus benefits.
- Responsibility for the output and delivery performance of the department according to target as well as quality control within the department
- Check regularly and make sure that the work is undertaken in compliance with manuals and regulations, including all machinery and equipment is fit for purpose
- To support, report and drive all Health and Safety, and audit findings etc. as often as required by the business
A Senior Account Manager required for the Biddable Media team of a tier 1 Digital Marketing Agency in London.
The purpose of this role is to maximise the opportunities, revenue and exposure of agency client search campaigns. This will be achieved by working hand in hand with the Account Director and assume a principal role in the development of account/campaign strategies to enable the future growth of accounts.
The position will assume responsibility for the strategy and team coordination required to achieve client KPI targets. You will develop cross-digital strategies, manage ad copy strategy and optimisation, manage keyword selection...
Award Winning Independent Digital Marketing Agency requires a Digital Account Manager to join their London HQ paying a competitive salary of up to £35k.
The role will appeal to a Digital Account Manager who offers at least 2 years experience within Search Marketing. The role will be cross channel, encompassing SEO, PPC and Social Media. You will be responsible for working directly with clients on their online marketing campaigns and maintaining the agency's high client retention rate by developing strong relationships. Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills will be key alongside an advanced knowledge of Excel....
An award wining digital marketing agency based in Central London requires an experienced Senior PPC Account Manager to join their team.
This role offers the opportunity to maximise the opportunities and exposure of a client's Paid Search campaigns and will pay a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships and keeping on top of all client activity, communication and developments. Furthermore, you will be in charge of trafficking, tracking and bid management on behalf your client. Therefore experience of using tools such as Atlas, DART, Kenshoo and Marin will be...
Leading Independent Digital Media Planning and Buying Agency requires a Paid Search Account Executive to join their growing team in London paying a competitive salary of up to £30k.
The Paid Search Account Executive will be expected to create, optimise and manage the development of key PPC accounts. The role will involve campaign creation, optimisation, insights, reporting and client management. You will be responsible for the creation and set-up of new paid search campaigns for clients and partners as well as keyword research and ad creation.
Candidates can expect a competitive starting salary of up to £30k as well as benefits including...
We are looking for a temporary HR Assistant MUST have previous experience working within a local authority.
1) Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
2) Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications.
3) Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
4) Process and review employment...
Award winning, independent Digital Marketing Agency requires a Paid Media Analyst to work with a key, luxury retail client in Central London.
This agency has experienced phenomenal growth since inception over a decade ago. They are the UK's largest independently owned digital marketing agency, multi-award winning and have been recognised as "Best Agency" via industry press.
A position is available for a Paid Search expert to be a part of this successful organisation. Working with one of their showcase clients, you will be paid a competitive salary and have access to many benefits courtesy of this outstanding business. Not to mention...
Exciting new challenge for an experienced Account Director to join an award-winning Digital Agency in London.
You may be aspiring to the next stage in your career, or already performing an Account Director role for an agency, whatever the case this business will offer a forward gear change to your professional life. They have all the awards, a great reputation within the industry sector and a client portfolio to celebrate - and now they need you!
You will lead digital marketing campaign delivery across existing multi-channel clients, existing single channel clients, contribute to new business development and apply management / leadership...
Award Winning Independent Digital Marketing Agency requires a Digital Account Executive to join their London HQ paying a competitive salary of circa £25k.
The role will appeal to a Digital Account Executive who offers a minimum of a years experience across PPC, SEO and Social Media. You will be responsible for reporting and presenting campaign performance and analysing results for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate will have a logical and analytical mind, solid Excel knowledge and some experience of report-writing, basic data analysis and project management skills.
Candidates can expect a competitive salary, as well as great...
Principal Civil Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well establish engineering company. In this role you will be the lead Civil Engineer on a number of multidiscipline engineering projects.
Liaise with other discipline engineers to ensure all interfaces are adequately covered.
Responsible for the technical quality of work carried out.
Responsible for the performance of the personnel within the team
Responsible for managing design sub-contracts.
Reporting to the Project, the Project Engineering Manager and Civil Section Lead.
Responsible for man-hour and other budgetary control
Work with Civil Engineering...
*Sales and Service oriented team guidance and supervision of the Contact Centre (Reservations, Groups)
*Ensure optimal processing of orders under notice of economic efficiency
*Responsible for quality- and productivity control
*Reporting of operational figures to the management
*Operational workflow management including evaluation of potentials for efficiency increases
*Contact Centre interface and representation of Contact Centre to corresponding inter company divisions
*Operational complaint management
*Personnel placement meeting operational requirements
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone with excellent communication and administrative skills to join a global company.
General Purpose: To perform a wide range of Administrative and Office support activities for the department and /or Managers and Personnel to facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation.
• Professionally answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
• Receive and direct visitors and clients, ensuring refreshments are offered ensuring the visitor’s book is signed.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing post.
• Process outgoing post and arrange courier services.
Our client is a leading financial services company and is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. They are looking for an individual to be responsible for the resolution of inbound broker and end client calls across all product lines. Key task is to document all call outcomes on the system ensuring the business has a full audit trail.
You will be a strong character who is able to deal with difficult and challenging situations, a team player who is goal orientated and passionate about their work, have excellent communication and customer service skills, excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to deal with the...
Our client is a leading financial services company and is looking for a Loan Administration Advisor to join their team. They are looking for an individual to be responsible for the servicing of in-life loans on their system. Key tasks include processing of commercial and contract documentation prior to financing, responding to customer (Broker and end Client) i-mails, proactive outbound Broker Service calls and fulfilment of all external and internal service level agreements.
You will be a team player who is goal orientated and passionate about their work, have excellent communication and customer service skills, excellent written, verbal...
Office Angels have a fantastic opportunity in the Wimbledon area. Currently recruiting for an Office Manager & HR Coordinator, you will provide direct support to the Directors in a rapidly expanding and exciting Company. The main responsibilities will be to ensure inter departmental administrative efficiency.
Our client have grown year on year to become a key player in the Construction field with a multimillion pound turnover and an office team of 20 people.
The salary will be dependent on the skills and experience of the candidate. This position is a full time permanent role within working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm. Flexible...
- A global leading manufacturer of Renewable Energy solutions.
- Highly regarded in the Building Services industry for the Renewable technology solutions they supply.
- Fantastic career development opportunities to progress within the business
- Excellent solutions and products with a great reputation
- Well known for saving their customers money
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a National Contract Manager covering the Southern UK territory.
- The National Contract Manager will sell the full range of the businesses Renewable Energy solutions.
- You will be selling into Local Authorities & Housing Associations...
- International Multi award winning Contractor
- Market leading organisation
- Highly regarded in the building services industry
- Excellent reputation of project delivery
- Well established business
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor who will work from the offices in west London and cover an office and site based position.
- The Quantity Surveyor will be working on Industrial/Data Centre projects that range in value from 3.5M-14M.
- You will be responsible for turnkey & M&E projects, On-Site valuations and progress reports, monthly cost/value reports and management accounts, liaising with...
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a pharmaceutical company in a field based role on a permanent basis, covering the Greater 3 Counties Area focusing on Oncology.
The main purpose of your role as Medical Science Liaison will be:
- A member of a regionally based team of scientifically qualified personnel who function as an extension of Medical Affairs team
- Engaging with medical experts and other healthcare professionals (HCPs) at various phases of the product life cycle around areas of key scientific / developmental importance
- Alignment of the overall medical plan, working in close collaboration...
Inventory control is via a Computer Service Management System, therefore computer competency,
knowledge and experience is essential
Order and issue spare parts, as requested, by the Service and Project department personnel
Maintain required stock levels within Service Engineer's vans, as directed by the Company's policies
Maintain accurate records of Supply Chain KPI's
Maintain accurate records of stock componentry and tools issues and levels
Assist in van stock audit checks
Assist with asset and stock control
Produce reports for component usage, as required
Co-ordination of warranty returns, liaising with engineers and suppliers...
The Company: (Maternity Cover 9-12 months)
- Very stable company in the Ophthalmology sector
- Company seeing continual growth
- UK manufacturer of Intraocular Lenses
- Further state of the art facilities being built
- Established over one hundred years with a global sales and distribution network
- The job is to sell the range of Lenses, Ophthalmology Medical Device and Consumables
- Liaising with Theatre managers, ophthalmic surgeons and nurses, consultants and procurement and training them on how to use this equipment in theatre
- Largely based in theatre
- Working with all the big hospitals in London
- Hand over period from...