Quick Search Jobs
This is a temporary Personnel Officer role within a large secondary based in Camden. The school is currently recruiting for a permanent person, so there could be an opportunity for you to apply for the permanent position. The main accountability's for the post are:
- Organisation and processing of staff recruitment administration
- Employment Contract Maintenance
- Employment Safeguarding
- Employment Record keeping and reporting
- Employment Procedure and Policies
- Contribution to the delivery of central administration & customer care services when required
1.Educated to graduate level with GCSE...
£25000 - £26000/annum
£300 - £330/day
£20000 - £28000/annum
- On Target Recruitment is recognised as one of the UK`s leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994
- We started out as sales recruiters but in response to our client`s growing preference to have one dedicated recruitment partner, we have enhanced our service into recruiting Sales, Technical and Commercial roles across our four specialist sectors: Engineering, Construction, Medical and Business Solutions
- Full training provided in all aspects of Recruitment Consultancy, with regular refreshers
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Incentive competitions and regular...
City of London
£25000 - £40000/annum
£35000 - £40000/annum
Motor Parts Advisor Successful Dealership-Surrey
Salary: £19,000-£22,000 Basic OTE £23,000-£24,000
Parts Advisor with motor trade experience (Essential) required for this established and Highly Successful Car Dealership based in Surrey. You must have a minimum of 2 -3 year`s recent experience within a Car Main Dealership network to join their busy team. You must be able to work under pressure, be a team player and be computer literate.
Motor Trade Dealership Parts Advisor Main Duties will include:
Build rapport with all customers to understand their exact requirements and guide them to the product...
Mechanical Contract Engineer - London - Contract and Perm
Roles and responsibilities
• The Contract Engineer will be the Company’s senior representative for any contract and will have the authority to make decisions on behalf of the Company and accept responsibility for all that matters affecting the contract (unless Company Policy is involved)
• The Contract Engineer will be responsible for the overall administration, control, programming and progress of the contract. He will be supported by appropriate technical and administrative staff to enable him to fulfil his duties efficiently
• The Contract Engineer will be responsible for...
Job Title: Service Desk Manager
Salary: < £60k + Full Company Benefits
Main Purpose of the Job - to provide optimal value to the business by:
* Development & maintenance of ITIL aligned incident, problem, change & Service Level Management processes & procedures, across Operations. Ensure a consistent approach for all Service Desks.
* Effective management & development of Service operations teams, including:-
1. Service Desk 2. Problem Management 3. Change Management 4. Incident Management
* Work as part of a team to define the strategy for client service experience
(30 reports, including 3 team leaders based on 3
Gas Meter Engineer required to carry out the installation of gas metering systems into commercial properties. You will be covering the KT area, however occasionally you will be required to travel nationwide. You will be required to work on an on call rota.
You should be a qualified Gas Meter Engineer with practical experience of working on a gas metering contract. You are required to have the ACS Certificates CCN1/CMA1 and MET1/MET2. A full UK driving licence is essential.
You will initially be working via Encore on a contracting basis with the opportunity to continue on a temporary contract or...
- A Global manufacturer & distributor in the industrial & commercial boilers market
- Highly regarded for the boilers they supply
- Fantastic career development opportunities working with a leading manufacturer and distributor
- Well established in the industrial & commercial boiler industry
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Boiler Engineer covering the London & South East territory.
- The Boiler Engineer will be based at home, but travelling on location to service and commission industrial boilers and burners
- The Boiler Engineer will be dealing with new & existing customers.
- You will be responsible for...
- A UK leading manufacturer of Commercial Lighting solutions
- Highly regarded in their industry for the solutions they supply to M+E Consultants, Contractors & End Users
- A very well established and reputable organisation
- Fantastic career development opportunities within the business : i.e. Area Sales Manager, Specification Sales Engineer
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Lighting Sales Executive covering the London & South East territory.
- The Junior Lighting Sales Executive will be working on the full range of the businesses security solutions which include CCTV, Access Control & Security Alarms...
- A market leader within the Air Conditioning, Controls & Chillers Industry
- A very well established organisation
- Highly regarded technology
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer covering London & South East.
- The Service Engineer will manage the service, maintenance & repair for the Chiller & Air Conditioning solutions.
- The Service Engineer will be dealing with End Users & Facilities Management contacts
- You will be able to earn additional money through lead generation.
- The Service Engineer will have overtime available if so desired.
Our client, a larger retailer is looking to recruit a confident HR Officer with a can-do attitude to join their team. Supporting the growing human resource needs of their business, you will assist with the proactive development of HR policy throughout the UK. Assisting the National HR Manager and HR team, you will have exposure to all areas of the business.
* Assist in the development of HR initiatives and communications
* Carry out research on behalf of the HR team into HR related topics
* Proof reading of communications, ensuring highest level of creativity and accuracy in terms of spelling, grammar and adherence to corporate...
HR Coordinator - Fluent German
Our client, a large retailer has an excellent opportunity for a confident HR Coordinator with a can-do attitude to join their team. Supporting the growing human resource needs of their business, the HR Coordinator will assist with the proactive development of HR policy throughout the UK. As the HR Coordinator, you will assist the National HR Manager and HR team whilst being given exposure to all areas of the business.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Coordinator:
Assist in the development of HR initiatives and communications
Carry out research on behalf of the HR team into HR related topics
Proof reading of...
HR & Payroll - processing monthly payroll, recording sickness and absence, maintaining personnel files, completing paperwork with new employees, maintaining single central register, setting up all new employees on in-house training programme and overseeing induction of new employees, liaising with bank staff and recruitment agencies for supply
Finance & purchasing - processing month end accounts, processing invoices, authorising purchase requests by admin assistant and site supervisor, overseeing and allocating petty cash, purchasing resources and equipment
SMT admin support - assisting the Principal and Deputy Head Teacher...
My client is offering an hourly rate between £9-£11 per hour and the working hours would be 10am-4pm Monday to Friday.
Purpose of Job:
To support and develop volunteers within the Hub ensuring a consistently high level of service is delivered. This role will help to ensure that volunteers are supported appropriately to carry out their role in providing information, support and access to advice/services to those using the Hub.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and Senior Volunteer Development Worker (for support):
*Responsible for daily running of the Hub, including health & safety and general security of the...
Senior Systems Engineer - (Defence / Military Systems)
Sonar / Navy / Defence
A leading and progressive electronic communications organisation is looking for a Senior Engineer to join a busy area of their business.
The successful Senior Engineer will have a well-rounded background in Electronic Engineering and will preferably be from a Naval, Sonar or Marine background.
Experience of working with Torpedo countermeasure systems would be advantageous for this position.
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
Introducing modifications and upgrades to legacy equipment design.
To act as the technical interface to subcontractors...
Our client has offices nationwide within Real Estate and UK staff of over 400 which provides property advice to both public and private sector clients, including many of the FTSE 100. Due to expansion they are now seeking a Ratings Administrator.
Based at Heathrow, with the airport as a key client the role involves the following responsibilities;
Manage extensive databases and admin systems that provide reports to the Executive team, maintain in-house database records in relation to property criteria, liaising with both internal and external personnel. Additionally, the sucessfull candidate will also support proffesional and technical...
My Client, a vehicle main dealership based in the Middlesex area is looking for an experienced Service Manager to run their busy service department.
Candidates will have a strong drive and the ability to motivate and manage all staff around them.
Successful applicants will receive an excellent starting salary and will posses the knowledge that you are working for one of the worlds leading automotive brands.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to fill this exciting opportunity please don't hesitate to contact Paul Rose on 0208 880 3000 at James Cohen Personnel or alternatively email me your CV and I will call...
My Client is currently looking for an experienced vehicle technician to work out of their busy workshop.
Successful candidates will either be fully qualified (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent City & Guilds) or have a number of years experience. Diagnostic experience required.
Successful applicants will receive an excellent starting salary and will possess the knowledge that you are working for a company that offer realistic career progression and value its staff.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to fill this exciting opportunity please don't hesitate to contact Taylor McArthur 0208 880 3000 at James Cohen Personnel...
PART TIME & FULL TIME SALES EXHIBITION CONSULTANTS
Due to expansion, staff are urgently required for a professional dynamic photography company.
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO:
* Is self-motivated?
* Needs a challenge?
* Is hungry for success?
* Is a people person?
* Is well presented?
* Is enthusiastic?
* Has a high energy level?
* Is a go-getter?
Selling vouchers, you will earn a good basic pay (£7.00 per hour) plus uncapped commission! You will be self-employed, and need to be a people person.
Areas for employment are the London area (including the inner and outer M25), Berkshire, Surrey, Watford, Knightsbridge...
Experienced Commercial Gas Engineer required to work in the Wandsworth area. This role involves carrying out all aspects of heating and plumbing work, including all associated pipe-work to commercial properties.
You should be an experienced Gas Engineer. You will hold a minimum of Core Commercial ACS qualifications (COCN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1/1A), as well as being gas safe registered.
This is a permanent position paying £32k - £33k OTE, including a Van, Fuel Card, Uniform & PDA.
To apply please send your CV to (url removed) or call Chris Running on 01604 824177Encore Personnel...
The main focus of this role is provide an exceptional service to new students and their representatives. You will deliver a quick and accurate response to all enquiries and monitor all applications to the school. This will involve diarising appointments for prospective students, processing applications and following up applications through UCAS.
If you have previous experience within a higher education organisation, this will be extremely beneficial.
The key skills and qualities required are:
*Good attention to detail
*Time management and prioritisation skills
*MS Word and MS Excel knowledge - Intermediate level
*Knowledge of UCAS and...
- A market leader within the Acoustics sector
- Applications in industrial, engineering and building service applications
- A very well established organisation with a broad range of products
- Highly regarded technology used by cutting edge manufacturers and installers
- Excellent career progression opportunities in this growing manufacturer
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Engineer covering London & South East
- The HVAC Sales Engineer will manage the specifications of projects with London based clients
- Products include silencers, attenuators, and specialist louvres
- As HVAC Sales Engineer will be...
SThree is a global FTSE 250 business with 58 offices world-wide, we have a revenue of over half a billion pounds, and almost 30 years of experience. We have recently been awarded the APSCo "International Recruitment Company of the Year 2013" award and our teams are expanding rapidly.
As part of being a truly international organisation, we proactively promote our employees to develop their careers in our other countries globally.
Your responsibilities are:
Act as a point of contact for relocates, hiring managers
Provide accurate updates to the Global Mobility Manager and Business
Initiate services with our Immigration Lawyers, shipping...
To enable the smooth transfer of employees to International operations within the Global business, by setting and maintaining systems and processes. Working alongside the Global Mobility Manager, acting as an administrator, an advisor and point of contract for employees who have been identified to relocate.
Act as a point of contact for relocates, hiring managers
Provide accurate updates to the Global Mobility Manager and Business
Initiate services with our Immigration Lawyers, shipping providers, tax providers.
Collect all up to date personal information on employees
Track all required...
Resourcer / Trainee Consultant - Construction / Engineering sectors
ForceSelect has established a unique reputation as the market leader for assiting ex-Forces personnel into roles within the commercial sectors and for providing our clients with high calibre ex-forces personnel for their roles. Our team of highly experienced recruitment professionals and ex-service personnel manage and develop the business to provide the necessary understanding and guidance to both job seekers and employers to best match needs with skills. It is our intention that forces personnel, the MoD, service charities and of course...
Related searches to Recruitment jobs