The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Benefits of the Pricing Analyst role include: 12% pension, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance and healthcare cash plan.
The Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the leading provider of professional protection to doctors, dentists and health professionals. We are a not-for-profit mutual organisation that serves more than 300,000 members in the United Kingdom and overseas. We employ more than 700 members of staff split across three offices in the UK, with additional staff based in Australia and New Zealand.
It has never been a more exciting time to join MPS as we go through a period of sustained growth, and consequently we are recruiting…
easyJet operates 4…
Parts Pricing Analyst
2 year Fixed Term Contract
£32500 per annum
A leading automotive business are recruiting a Parts Pricing Analyst to fulfill a 2 year contract. You will assist in the development and implementation of aftersales strategy and set pricing for all parts across the vehicle range.
* Management and development of pricing for all parts using competitor analysis, market analysis and sales trends
* Implementation of pricing methodologies in accordance with company guidelines
* Achievement of all company targets based on parts and profit
* Production of variety of…
The Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the leading provider of professional protection to healthcare professionals they are looking for an experienced Commercial Pricing Analyst to join their Leeds team.
MPS is the leading provider of professional protection to doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We are a not-for-profit mutual organisation that serves more than 300,000 members in the United Kingdom and overseas. We employ more than 700 members of staff split across three offices in the UK, with additional staff based in Australia and New Zealand.
It has never been a more exciting time to join MPS as we go through a period of sustained…
Do you have experience of Pricing in the I&C Energy market? Do you have a track record of managing pricing cost components and pricing models? An Energy Supplier, based in Watford, are seeking an Energy Pricing Analyst to join their Risk and Pricing team. The successful candidate will help to run the company's power pricing through the provision of modelling skills, market knowledge and reporting. So if you have good numeric skills with an eye for detail, this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
* Maintenance and development of core electricity pricing systems, including pricing models and processes for NHH and HH customers…
My client is a UK leader within the sales and distribution sector, due to growth they now have a vacancy for a Pricing Analyst to join the team based in South Leicestershire.
Working as part of a small team, this key roles sits between Finance, Purchasing, Sales and Pricing Teams.
• To review, manage and track both incoming pricing requests and contract renewals for the UK Sales Team. Ensure requests are routed correctly with the most appropriate course of action.
• To liaise with and advise the Sales Team of pricing proposals, applying best practice at all times for both the company and customer, using the appropriate pricing conditions…
A people focussed, fast paced and market leader is seeking to add a Pricing Analyst to their team. This is a great role for someone who is analytically driven who enjoys working with data. The role will be based in South Leicestershire
• To review, manage and track both incoming pricing requests and contract renewals for the UK Sales Team. Ensure request are routed correctly with the most appropriate course of action.
• To liaise with and advise the Sales Team’s of pricing proposals. Applying best practice at all times for both the company and the customer, using the appropriate pricing conditions…
Looking for your next analytical role?
Our client is a world leading high service distributor which operations in 32 countries and believes in the importance of a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career.
We are currently recruiting for a Pricing Analyst to support the Pricing Manager and Category team with analysis and insight whilst ensuring that all key support data is in place and up to date.
You will be key responsible will be implementing a global pricing strategy across the core product category , and maximise revenue and profit through the application of pricing and yield management techniques…
6 Month Position
As a result of our continuing growth, our client are currently looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their Project Team based in Gloucester.
The purpose of the role is to effectively and efficiently support the Project Managers in commercial management of projects including management of cost, value, variations, forecasting, analysing, invoicing and monthly reporting.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Assisting Project Managers with commercial review preparation as required, focusing on value and costs
* Reviewing handover forecast position with Project Managers…
Pricing Analyst-Multiple locations-Kings Hill, Reigate or Brighton
Temporary position starting May 2016 until December 2016 with the possibility of extension into early 2017.
•Take responsibility for a series of month end reports; providing both senior managers and selected external customers with regular reports on sales and pricing indicators.
•Drive the co-ordination of European bonus programmes (VBRs) for their distributors.
•Provide comprehensive analytical support to the UK pricing team in their evaluation of new business opportunities.
•Provide comprehensive analytical support to specialised sales teams; key accounts…
A well established, leader within their field based in Watford are looking for a Pricing Analyst due to an internal promotion.
Ursula and Rosie describe their team of 10 as a "happy family" and the best department in the company!! Very sociable with pub Fridays, regular trips out such as Top Golf and bowling. Some fabulous bakers among them with freshly baked goodies regularly on offer. Recently had an internal Come Dine With Me competition which was won by Ragavi. They are a fabulous fun, supportive and welcoming team.
The company are investors in people and praise from the Senior Management Team is not rationed.
If you are analytical, numerate…
Removals Pricing Analyst - London VR/16545 Neg
Our client a removals and relocation company are looking for a Removals Pricing Analyst to join their team in London.
To be considered for this role you will come from a removals background and have a keen interest in financial reporting.
Main Duties of the Removals Pricing Analyst:
- Prepare estimated cost card entries
- Calculate cost entries using supplier tariffs and obtain spot pricing
- Benchmark suppliers and negotiate best offer pricing
- Calculate actuals ensuring supplier has adhered to SLA and volume/weight restrictions
- Complete adjusted cost card entry ensuring revised supplier…
Job Title - Pricing Analyst
Reporting to - Lead Analyst
Department - Risk
Section - Power Team
Salary - £35k-£40k
The role is in the Risk and Pricing team within a market leading organisation to help run my client`s power pricing through the provision of modelling skills, market knowledge, pricing techniques and reporting.
- Maintenance of core electricity pricing systems including pricing models and processes for NHH and HH customers across different products. Work with other areas of the business to create new products.
- Keep up to date with industry changes and drive changes through.
- Run operational…
Temporary Pricing Analyst
£19.50 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit a Temporary Pricing Analyst on behalf of one of our clients.
This role is temporary, reporting to the European Strategic Pricing Team Leader until December 2016 with the possibility of an extension.
Duties will include:
• Take responsibility for a series of month end reports
• Providing both Senior Managers and selected external customers with regular reports on sales and pricing indicators
• Drive the co-ordination of European bonus programmes (VBRs) for our distributors
• Provide comprehensive analytical support to the UK pricing team in their evaluation of…
Pricing Risk Analyst, Leasing, Berkshire
£32.5K - £35.5k plus up to 15% bonus + benefits
To provide analytical support to the risk department undertaking detailed reporting and trend analysis across the risk function. This role will also have the responsibility for the production of a number of key external customer reports, as well as preparing data and reporting for senior management and responding to further requests to build insight into analysis.
Is the UK based vehicle leasing and fleet solutions business of a widely diversified and significant scale global conglomerate. They have a wide-ranging product…
Trading and Pricing Analyst - Bournemouth
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 Depending On Experience
Trading and Pricing Analyst role:
The successful candidate will sit within the Trading and Pricing team, in the wider Operations Department of the business. In this exciting and challenging role, you will be involved in the price setting of our products, providing pricing and trading support to fulfil the wider business needs. You will be responsible for optimising for the retention, acquisition, channel, positioning, competition and profit. This role offers you the chance to shape the route to success of our growing company, with the potential…
Commercial Pricing Analyst- Reading- c. £45,000 DOE.
ESP Global Services is seeking an experienced Commercial Pricing Analyst. You will be based at our Head Quarters in Reading. You will lead and manage the Commercial Pricing Model Process, producing quotations and pricing models for all new business opportunities, from proposal submission through to contract award. You will analyse each business opportunity, identifying the risks and benefits to ESP.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to utilise their expertise within a new role that has evolved due to the success of ESP and the take on of new business.
What will the role…
Pricing Data Analyst - Online Recruitment Advertisement - Central London - £200 - £250 per day
My client is a online recruitment advertisement company, who provides a platform to help secure jobs within a range of sectors. They are an established company and are looking at various projects to help make there business more effective and efficient. They are looking for someone to join them as a Data Analyst for a pricing project, joining their Commercial Business Intelligence team. This person will provide analytical support and insight in-line with stakeholder requirements and expectations.
Essential Skills are required:
Advanced Excel skills…
Our Client, the world’s largest manufacturer and supplier of vacuum bagging materials to the Aerospace, Wind Energy, Automotive and general composites industry are looking to appoint a Quotations Administrator.
Working in a small team environment based in Chadderton, Oldham, the main objective of this role is to assist relevant departments with costings and quotations.
To be successful in this role you will have some experience of costings and quotations, excellent maths/IT skills (advanced Excel) with a high degree of accuracy and an organised approach.
You will need to have Commercial awareness, be able to multitask and work to strict…
Job Title: Pricing & Underwriting Analyst
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week between 8.00am – 6.00pm (our client offers flexi time as one of their many company benefits)
Salary: £22 - £28k per annum
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
• Qualifications required - Graduate (expected/achieved 2.1) Degree in Mathematics, Economics or Finance. 8 GCSE’s (A-C) with a grade A in Mathematics
• A-level Mathematics (grade B or above)
• Ideally you will have undertaken some work experience in a finance role but this is not essential, our client will consider an individual who is just about to complete University…
Pricing and Underwriting Analyst
This is a brand new role and the successful candidate will join a small busy team based at the company's Head Office in Crewe.
* Price bespoke products for clients as needed within required timescales. These include flexible benefits plans, company paid plans and voluntary plans
* Assist with the preparation of tender responses for new business. This includes pricing bespoke products and assisting with the preparation of the tender document
* Working with the Head of Business Development and the Membership & Renewals team, review scheme pricing in advance of the renewal date to produce…
Pricing and Research Analyst
Salary up to £36,000
Our client work within the automation sector. They are looking for a Pricing and Research Analyst to develop knowledge of the automation market and their customer’s motivations and needs.
You will be highly dynamic, innovative and ambitious with primary responsibility for supporting the strategic marketing team through performing market analysis, managing primary research programmes as well as managing secondary research sources to produce relevant and actionable insight that can be used to drive business decisions.
Use data obtained to analyse market share and financial…
E.ON Sales and Pricing Finance Manager/Analyst
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Pricing Finance Manager/Analyst in Westwood!
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Sales and Pricing Finance Manager/Analyst to join the Business to Business team in Westwood. The opportunity is initially for 3-4 months.
* Salary - £43,763 per annum
* Hours of work - 37 hours per week
* Annual leave entitlement of 28 days a year pro rata for the first 12 weeks, and 34 days per annum thereafter (including bank holidays)
* This vacancy is based at Coventry, however you will be expected to travel to the Nottingham office on occasion…
Pricing/ Credit Analyst
I currently have a great opportunity for a Pricing/ Credit Analyst, to join a forward thinking company in the Financial Sector.
This Pricing/ Credit Analyst Position is fundamental within the companies Pricing and Analytics team, delivering management information, analysing performance and customer behaviour, deriving insight, and delivering recommendations to the business. and is a great way to step into or progress a lucrative career in the financial sector.
The Credit/Pricing Analyst will also support the Head of Analytics in managing and delivering set projects. Some of the key responsibilities for the position…
Our client an international moving specialist is seeking an experienced pricing analyst to join their team, based in London NW.
You will be required to provide the corporate companies sub teams with support towards Financial aspects of operating moves.
Manage the performance levels and provide regular feedback.
Ensure external services supplied are procured at best possible price, whilst maintaining quality standards to meet our customer needs.
Monitoring cost transactions to protect the financial viability of the company and ensure sales invoices is timely, accurate and billed in full.
Duties as follows:
Prepare estimated cost card entries…
Pricing is a critical part of the business, allowing exertis to offer consistently best in class, relevant and accurate pricing data to customers - through price feeds, e-commerce or telephone sales transactions. Attention to detail, speed and accuracy are essential.
The pricing adjustments team is a key integration point within the business and as such, you will be required to liase with and build good working relationships with a wide range of functions across the business, (sales, commercial, finance, data)
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a performance focused team which drives business change and therefore requires…