Procurement Manager jobs
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Procurement Manager - Permanent London up to £65k
Excipion is currently working with a prestigious FTSE 100 company; they are looking to recruit an experienced Procurement Manager into their award winning Procurement team.
The purpose of the role is to build relationships with senior stakeholders and define and take ownership of the Online and Interactive category plan.
Procurement Manager Responsibilities
Responsible for maintaining and developing key commercial relationships within the Online and Interactive division
Negotiate new contracts and renewals, including all commercial terms
Develop and maintain strategic long term relationships…
£55,000 - £65,000...
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Category Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Coordinate the vendor base and spend across focused indirect category areas, develop an in-depth knowledge of assigned categories, suppliers and product cost drivers, generate understanding of global demands and sourcing…
£37,000 - £41,000...
As Project Manager you will be expected to manage resources involved in the design and development of new systems and enhancements of existing systems carrying out any required investigations and
providing support in meeting the strategic objectives of the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage all aspects of project delivery to the required standard including; definition, analysis, development, procurement and implementation stages, ensuring appropriate documentation is prepared and maintained.
Ensure IT projects…
£70,000 - £70,001...
Client & Project Management
* Work closely with client technical and architectural teams to baseline the "as is" technical landscape, capture future requirements and develop a technical strategy
* Manage multiple complex strategy development and procurement projects simultaneously
* Provide customers with technical, commercial, service and operational expertise to assist them in developing strategies, complete procurement processes etc.
* Produce high quality client facing documentation at relevant periods during customer projects
* Manage the timetables and project plans for multiple projects simultaneously…
Are you looking to develop your career as an Procurement Manager or Senior Buyer? Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company within the construction and infrastructure industry? If so, this could be the role for you. With a top tier one contractor - paying up to £45,000 plus full package.
My client provides national design, construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. They aim to create great results for our customers, partners and themselves.
We are currently recruiting for a talented, motivated and ambitious Buyer / Senior Buyer / Procurement Manager…
At the core of everything we do are our people: without them, we simply wouldn’t be a market-leading food and drink specialist.
The typical Hain Daniels employee is friendly, hard-working and passionate about what they do.
And by showing such commitment to us, we reward our team members with a lovely place to work and the chance to achieve their potential; with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
Does that sound good to you? Then come and join us!
£60,000 - £65,000...
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for an Health and Safety Manager to join our Enabling Functions - H&S team to work in Cheadle and across the UK.
What you'll be doing
As an Health and Safety Manager , you will:
Provide advice, support and direction to project base HSE Managers and HSE Advisors to enable them to support project teams in a coherent and co-ordinated manner.
Build and strengthen project HSE teams through PDRs, coaching and mentoring
Undertake Health and Safety compliance evaluations, inspections and audits at prescribed intervals - record outputs and liaise with site management to ensure actions…
To support the delivery of the local branch strategy; grow local trade customer business through marketing activity and the branch experience.
• Support the busy new branch opening & relocation plan with local area marketing activity including ATL media planning, BTL activity and branch team engagement
• Develop and deliver on-going local marketing plans to drive customer traffic into branch eg, data lists, direct activity, leaflets and POS.
• Work closely with procurement and branch teams to deliver compelling branch promotions, including seasonal activity
• Promote the omnichannel experience…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for and experienced, hands-on’ Information Security Manager (With a CISSP or equivalent) by our client based in London.
The successful Information Security Manager will have the luxury of taking ownership of IT Information Security and will play a big part in the strategic development of the organisation’s information security structure and the overall information security strategy, including updates. You won’t be responsible for highlighting what needs doing as this has already been done but will be required to begin executing and creating processes…
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Salary:£35 - 45K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Manager to join a principle player in the Fresh Produce industry.
In this Procurement Manager role, you will be responsible for:
* Working closely with the NPD and sales team
* Managing of own portfolio of products
* Manage day to day relationship with strategic supply partners
* Developing relationships with growers/suppliers
* Responsible for managing your own margins
* Monitoring and managing stock arrivals and levels/expectations
As the ideal candidate you will be able to hit the ground running…
CY Executive Resourcing are currently looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join our NHS client based in London.
The Procurement Manager will be lead on a specific portfolio and will be responsible for all tendering and negotiating of contracts within that area. With extensive experience of identifying cost savings the Procurement Manager will find new and innovative ways to ensure value for money.
The Procurement Manager must be MCIPS and have a strong working knowledge of EU Legislation and OJEU compliance. NHS experience is highly desirable however experience from other areas of the public sector would be also be considered.…
An innovative and market leading manufacturer of medical devices is seeking a Procurement Manager based at their UK Head Office in Leeds.
Main Purpose of the Procurement Manager Role:
Reporting into the Operations Director the Procurement Manager will be responsible for the reinforcement and development of a strong purchasing strategy with a customer centric approach.
Duties to Include:
* Ensure continuity of production by establishing appropriate stock levels which also optimise stock holding costs and purchase accordingly create and develop the supplier base in accordance with divisional and international benchmarks
* Develop KPI…
Wellpak UK Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced soft fruit buyer to work within our procurement team
You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of products and margins
Maintaining and developing relationships with growers/suppliers and provide them with short , medium and long term programmes.
Monitoring of domestic and international stock arrivals & mangage stock levels/ expectations
Closely working with the sales team to support promotional activity and NPD
Accurate and methodical worker
Spanish language would be an advantage
Strong numerical skills
An ability to analyse complex issues and take…
My client, a global cable manufacturing company are looking to appoint a Procurement Manager on a permanent basis.
The role of procurement manager will have over all responsibility for the sites purchasing functions through the purchasing staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating the procurement of materials, components, equipment, supplies and service for facility including capital equipment at favourable cost, consistent with schedule and specifications.
Additional to this you will manage multiple sites across the UK and report in to the VP of procurement.
The procurement manager will be accountable…
The Just Recruitment Group Ltd are currently looking to recruit a Procurement Manager for our client based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Working hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
The role requires a dynamic hands on and results driven Procurement Manager in order to develop the supply chain strategy. Providing a centre of excellence for product costing including material, process, tooling and labour costs associated with the sourcing and supply of mechanical / electrical components and systems throughout the Group.
Working with the Project team and Production department, ensuring that the department is run smoothly and productively, obtaining best…
PROCUREMENT MANAGER VACANCY || £240 PER DAY – 6 MONTH CONTRACT || ASAP START
Baltimore Consulting Group is currently assisting with the appointment of a Procurement Manager on an interim basis.
The specific requirements of this role are as follows:
- To support the delivery of the Council`s vision, values and strategic objectives by implementing the Procurement Strategy in relation to policy, project management and the deployment of resources.
- To manage and where appropriate lead the procurement process in collaboration with senior managers across the council, on complex tenders with significant financial/service/strategic impact including…
We are looking to recruit to the position of Procurement Manager within the Finance and Assets Team based at the Authority’s Headquarters in Aylesbury working up to full-time hours.
Location: Based at Headquarters, Aylesbury
37 hours a week
Fixed Term contract until 31.03.2018
Salary J - £33,469 to £34,306 per annum
At Buckinghamshire & Milton Keynes Fire Authority our vision is to make Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes the safest areas in England in which to live, work and travel.
This post will report to the Deputy Director of Finance & Assets and encompass a wide range of responsibilities as outlined below:
• To lead…
• Mon – Fri 08:00 am – 5:00pm
• Globally recognised Aerospace and Defence company
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to work for one of the UK’s most well respected Aerospace and Defence companies.
Reporting directly to the Groups Operations Manager, the role is to ensure that the product costing including material, process, tooling and labour costs associated with the sourcing and supply of mechanical/electrical components and systems throughout the Group.
• Manage the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of procurement for the UK…
FRAME is recruiting for a Procurement Manager for a High-End Hospitality company. The company works in both Architecture and Interior Design and is about 35 strong. They work in a wide range of sectors, from Residential projects for private clients through to the restaurant of some of the worlds most critically acclaimed hotels.
The company is looking for a Procurement Manager to come on board and set up the function within the company. Due to a large amount of projects reaching the procurement stage and with budgets exceeding 7 figure sums, it is paramount to the company that the newest addition to the team has a wealth of procurement experience…
RHL, specialists in Rail talent acquisition, are currently recruiting for;
Title: Procurement Manager
Location: South Lanarkshire
Job Type: Contract or Perm
Contact: Ed Purnell
Reference No: R225676
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Procurement Manager to join a successful, growing rail contractor working on one of the UK's larger OLE projects.
The project and company executing the project are able to offer longevity, individual development and a chance to work on one of the UK's major electrification programmes.
To be successful this role you will need to have:
* Previous experience of working within a Procurement Management…
Job Title: Purchasing/Procurement Manager
Salary: £28,000 pa - £30,000 pa
Location: Near Abridge, Essex
My client is looking for a Purchasing/Procurement Manager to join their extremely successful and specialist business. The business has been running for almost 20 years and my client is looking for someone who will progress with the company and ultimately become an integral part of the business.
The role of Purchasing/Procurement Manager
The role of Purchasing/Procurement Manager will include working closely with the MD to manage the purchasing of all the company's products and evaluate trends in the market. You will predominately…
Procurement Manager - Corby
Progressive Recruitment are working with a key account in Corby who are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
* Develop and drive the Sourcing Strategy as a key component of our Value Added Services offer.
* Management and Leadership for a team of non-core sales and cross referencing specialists.
* Making sure the team have best in class sourcing and cross-referencing practices, strong commercial effectiveness, and positive/collaborative working relationships.
Responsible for the negotiation of customer order discounts within agreed policy framework…
We are pleased to be working with a global Facilities Management and Energy Services business to recruit for a Procurement Manager to work within their procurement and buying function. Our customer delivers both property services and hard & soft FM to corporate, healthcare, education, retail and leisure customers.
You will be responsible for managing and monitoring supply chain partners, developing service partner databases, reviewing supplier performance, monitoring KPIs and implementing service improvements. You will work closely with the bid and business development team to ensure the correct services and sub-contractors are engaged to support…
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the world`s leading construction groups who are involved in some of the UK`s most prestigious projects in both the public and private sector and are able to deliver a complete service from design to facilities management.
Having secured a number of new projects through a large framework agreement, the company are looking to expand their Bristol based team with the appointment of a motivated Procurement Manager. As a fundamental part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Procurement and supply chain management support for project teams across the South West
- Develop tender lists…
Our client is looking for a professional Procurement Manager with a BTEC in Logistics, supply chain management and good negotiations skills to join there company.
The role will initially be based near Heathrow and will relocate to Park Royal late 2016.
The role will include:
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring…
Our client is a leading provider of affordable housing and community initiatives in east London and Essex. We are looking for an experienced communications professional to join our Stratford-based team for a 6 month project.
You will responsible for identifying the allocated portfolio of categories of third party expenditure across the housing association. You will work with internal managers and finance in identifying the appropriate strategy for procuring requirements whilst delivering optimum value for money, quality and service.
You will also be preparing appropriate contractors for selection, in accordance with both the housing association…
Butler Ross are recruiting on behalf of a well-renowned public sector organisation for a Procurement Manager. This is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company who want to take you on their journey with them.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement yourself, you will also have a couple of direct reports to mentor, train and develop. You will be responsible for efficient cost saving across a range of different categories including Events, Travel, Residential Property or Food. This is a very strategic role, so it is important that have the passion to drive the department. You will already have very strong supplier relationship…
An NHS trust based in Berkshire are seeking a Procurement Manager to work alongside the Head of Procurement to take a proactive role in the delivery of contracts and drive the functionality of the Trust and Procurement team.
Key Responsibilities -
* To ensure that all orders and contracts placed are in line with all EU Procurement legislation.
* To advise all senior members and stakeholders on all aspects of the procurement process
* Influence stakeholders to standardise on the use of sourcing products
* To communicate complex commercial aspects from the Trust to the Contractors and to negotiate with them as appropriate to achieve KPIs…
Our client is currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to join their growing team in Erith.
The role includes:-
- Focused on minimizing spending costs in every area whilst maintaining an awareness of quality, safety and environmental issues which are key requirements of the company
- Responsibility for buying the requisite goods and services needed by the various departments within the group
- Sourcing and purchasing goods and services
- Day to day procurement of goods and services for all projects
- Integration with the company specific EZONE electronic management system
- Site support services
- Sourcing and researching new suppliers…
Nigel Wright are delighted to be working with a category-leading food and drink business, based in the Thames Valley, in assisting in its search for a Procurement Manager to join its rapidly growing operation. Our client employs over 60 people and has a turnover of £60 million, and is embarking on an exciting development plan to grow its international reach.
As Procurement Manager, you'll be required to source and set up contracts and supply for raw materials at the right cost and in the most efficient supply chain possible. You will initially own one category of spend but this may extend to other raw materials and packaging as required…
I am currently recruiting for a procurement manager role for a FSTE 100 organisation based in Feltham. The successful candidate must have telecoms and network category management experience.
This interim role is to focus on one of the largest of the IT Infrastructure business change programs within the business in 2016/17. This program is focused on the complex global sourcing of network infrastructure managed services with $200M USD total contract value.
The individual in this role, working with the IT&S program team, Indirect Procurement and Legal is responsible for owning the program procurement workstream, engaging with and influencing…
Procurement Manager role near Marlow
Your new company
This very professional company who has a really good reputation in the market for delivering a multiple services at a high standard. They are in the public sector and have strong commercial and customer orientated values.
Your new role
the role is to help support a culture change following new investments to transform the business and its outward look. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to help deliver and develop effective and flexible processes, functions and services across the company. This will also be a great chance to apply your commercial and professional…