The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Project Support/ Junior Project Manager
12 Months +
Purpose of Role
· Perform project management activities on one or a number of device activities. To ensure planned requirements are met through the timely implementation of project work within approved budgets.
· To provide project management support to improve project implementation, time line adherence and budgetary control through the application of appropriate project management techniques.
Key Results Areas
1. To identify and track the timescales and resource requirements for projects.
2. To track tasks required for specific projects…
£28000 - £35000/annum
Upto £35k dep on exp
Location: Guildford, Surrey
One of UK's leading Consultancy firms based in Guildford is seeking a experienced Project Manager.
We're looking for bright, interesting individuals who enjoy working in a high support /high challenge culture to help our client continue to grow and stay ahead in the market place.
Aim of the role:
· To increase project Gross Margin
· To increase internal Consultant utilisation
· To improve the quality of project plans; giving clients and associates a better experience
· Make it easier for Consultants to do their job of managing and winning…
£28000 - £30000/annum
An exciting role for an experienced Project Engineer has become available with my long established client based in Sandwich, Kent. The role is to drive and deliver key projects from concept through to production handover. Responsibilities include ensuring the designated projects are delivered on time, to brief and complies with all regulatory requirements.
To project manage on time delivery of key products from concept through to production hand over.
Managing the day to day development tasks from the given projects .
Liaising with the development brand teams ensuring full…
£35000 - £40000/annum
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Senior Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for the following:-
1. Provide technical and engineering knowledge to trouble-shoot and optimise current manufacturing processes.
Birmingham Business Park
Salary £23,705 pro rata
Birmingham Business Park, Solihull
Part time (25 hours) - 6 months secondment opportunity
Our client has a new temporary post within their new programme Team. It is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a group-wide initiative to reshape and modernise the way they work to ensure they continue to provide excellent services to customers.
As a result of the changes taking place across the group there is a need to ensure their customers are supported in accessing their new online services. You will be at the heart of all things digital inclusion, and working with staff…
Project Support Officer
Our client is one of the world’s fastest growing and most exciting technology companies. Their technologies feature in many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and media players to the future wireless home, connected multimedia-rich cars and much more.
This is a key role which involves supporting team leaders and project managers in the planning, execution and control of critical projects consistent with the Company's project lifecycle. To facilitate the maintenance and communication of project information and collateral within the Company's project and portfolio…
Milton Keynes Village
Main purpose of the job:
The standard desktop project will implement a standard desktop environment
- Same Operating System for everybody (Windows 7)
- Same general machine configuration and setup
- Same security setup/configuration based on new ePO platform and Wensense
- Standard set of applications for all users - including O365 and Lync (IM only)
- All local applications being centrally managed/published
- All mailboxes migrated onto O365 in the cloud
- All user and PC accounts migrated to global domain
- Basic but harmonized end user support solution to ensure support readiness from day 1…
Whether you're a budding, self-taught designer with the right mix of skills, a talented graduate, have prior experience within a design agency or a commercial environment and looking to progress your skills and career this could be the job for you.
- Have confidence, enthusiasm and an innovative approach to design
- Be adaptable, able to self-manage and have the ability to prioritise workload, working well under pressure
- Show great attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Oversee the full life…
You will be providing a full range of administrative and processing services to support the corporate estates department and facilitate the delivery of business activities.
-Raising programme Purchase Orders on the Oracle System
-Receipting programme PO’s under the instruction of work stream leads
-Administration support to the PMO team
-Chasing and processing invoices from their stores & suppliers
-Flagging issues with end dates
The ideal candidate will have significant relevant administrative experience…
Our client in Maidstone is looking for a Project Support Administrator for a 9 month contract. The Project Support Administrator will take an active role in supporting the IT Projects.
The key element to the role is someone with experience within a project support role with excellent communication and reporting skills.
* Experience as a Project support administrator
* Experience within large projects as a support
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in organising complex multi-disciplinary meetings
* Experience and knowledge of reporting tools
* Experience with project planning
* knowledge of PRINCE2 would be an advantage…
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project Support Officer to join one of the world`s fastest growing and most exciting technology companies. The company design and manufacture a wide range of technology across the semiconductor industry and are looking to add to their Project Management Office due to increased contracts and revenue. The Project Support Officer will be tasked with supporting project managers, to be successful in this role the Project Support Officer will ultimately need to develop a deep understanding of the company`s product range.
• Updating Project Managers on the progress of project tasks…
Project Support Officer needed to work for a large transport business in rail, you must be an experienced project support professional who can undertake a full range of project management duties.
You will be responsible as a project support officer to ensure that the necessary project governance is in place to support the successful execution of all major HRE projects. The role is primarily to provide support to the signalling project team.
- Work with the project manager/business owner to establish the necessary PM controls to enable effective control, communication and reporting
- Ensure that project management…
Service and Project Support Officer (MS Project, risk, stakeholder engagement)
Salary: £17-20K Base + Benefits
Location: Exeter, Devon
Skills: Project Support, MS Project, Risk Management, Stakeholder Engagement
Description: Working closely with Managers across IT you will, as Project Support Officer, be involved in:
The supply of excellent Contract and Project related administrative support
Maintain Relevant Sharepoint presences
Review, update and maintain process documentation relevant to role
Adherence to any relevant quality standards achieved by organisation and an ongoing commitment to support the attainment of new quality…
Immediate Start available!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Project Support Officer to join my client on a temporary basis.
You will be required to assist the Project Manager/Project Support Manager in preparation, delivery, updating and monitoring all project plans, documentation and deliverables while also providing secretariat support to Programme and Project Managers, associated staff and external stakeholders.
Knowledge of effective Project Management techniques
Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
Planning, monitoring and controlling project…
Role: Project Support Officer
My client, a leader in Nuclear Generation, require a Project Support Officer to join them on an ongoing contractual basis. As the Project Support Officer you will be supporting the business in delivering of engineering projects through the provision of support to those managing the workloads. This will include providing management information to support the decision making process. This is the ideal opportunity for somebody with a strong Administration background.
* Provide transactional support to those managing work packages
* Raising orders…
Our client based in Poole is currently looking for a Project & Support Trainee Engineer to join their expanding team.
Your main duties will be to:
• support all engineering staff with projects and research, including purchasing, manufacturing and quality control, making sure they are cost effective and all final products meet the required quality and engineering standards,
• assist the sales and marketing function with the preparation of proposals, exhibitions, newsletters and any other activities in which they may be involved,
• carry out project administration and management to company systems…
PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER/MANAGER - £30,000 - £35,000 PLUS 10% BONUS - BASINGSTOKE
A FTSE250 company are currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to be based at their site in Basingstoke.
The Project Support Manager will manage the delivery to customers in line with company process, to include; managing the customer through design and delivery phases, accepting the project release and responsible for customer and internal communications pertaining to project released orders.
The Project Manager/Officer will work closely with the supply chain planner to enable the production and delivery of the product to the customer. Identify…
Project Support Advisor
We are recruiting for Project Support Officer for a prestigious company based in the Somerset area. You will take a project from the first stage of an order being placed, to a completed stage where a customer can use our product on a daily basis.
Coordinating customer orders
Performing all necessary administration tasks
Liaising with the customers
Preparing all internal departments for a customer's
Supporting the customer through this process
Accurately reporting project progress and deadlinesKey Attributes:
Candidates will need to demonstrate the ability…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Project Support Officer based in Central London.
- Support project and programme managements in administrative tasks including the completion of governance documentation
- Enhance management of construction and non-construction projects, creation of project templates, monitor project plans and process maps
- Raise requisitions and purchase orders as required, ensuring all invoices are processed in timely fashion
- Ensure data is updated by all Project Managers for the delivery of regular reports
- Create and support the central filing system for all project…
What: Technical Project Support Where: Birmingham When: ASAP How much: £250-£300 per week Contract: End of September 2015
Looking for a Technical Project Support to join a major engineering company based in Birmingham on an initial contract until September 2015
· The IS team is in the middle of a large system deployment project. As part of the deployment a client needs to be installed on the users machines.
· This role is to aid in the preparation and installation of the application on the users machines.
· This will include following the installation process
· Troubleshooting issues with both the installation and use
A top Building Services provider is currently looking for M&E Project Support to help assist the Project Manager and Engineers on site. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful blue-chip company which is rapidly growing in this busy market.
Role & Responsibilities
The role consists of but is not limited to:-
- Production of sub-contractor enquiries & orders alongside engineers
- Control of ALL drawings issue from external sources to head office
- Control of Project snagging and outstanding works through Snagr. Includes issuing to subcontractors and closing out.
- Monitoring and updating project completion files on server…
Project (Support) Worker Cheltenham
48 hours per week
£19,546 per annum = Benefits
Fed up with the same old routine? Looking for a career that will challenge you?
Then come and join our team of support workers at Langley House Trust based in Cheltenham.
One of the most amazing things about being a Project (Support) Worker is that anyone can do it! As long as you have a positive attitude and want to improve the lives of others, we will support you with ongoing training and progression…
Project Support Officer
Salary £16,901 - £18,796
Birmingham Business park, Solihull
Full Time- 6 months secondment opportunity
Providing excellent administrative support to our clients Programme Director you will assist with diary management, the scheduling of internal and external meetings, telephone enquiries, being the first point of contact, responding to cold calls, photocopying, typing and other clerical duties as required.
You will be the first point of contact for the team, to provide support and cover for the project office and will also assist the Head of Business Improvement to deliver the communication plan, including change…
A 3 month fixed term contract position has come available at an Insurance company based in Redhill.
The position available is a Customer Communications Coordinator paying a salary of £24,000 - £25,000 pro rata.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY & BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO A 3 MONTH CONTRACT TO SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Purpose of the role
To undertake a one-off project to identify, collate and record all customer communications and to define procedures for review, updating, including systems development.
To identify and collate all administrative customer…
Successful candidates will be deployed into programme and project management roles across central government or will provide specific subject matter expert (SME) advice to established or start-up programmes as required.
You will be responsible for managing and planning the work streams of programmes effectively, taking the lead to ensure their successful delivery. You will be self-motivated, professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
Successful candidates with be able to evidence and demonstrate a project background as well as the delivery and support of key projects.
A proven work history within government/public sector…
A Project Support Officer is required in the South West Estates Operations team, to assist the Estates Surveyors in the delivery of Flood Risk Management projects and the management of the Environment Agency's landholding in the South West.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
Overseeing administrative procedures…
Our client is looking to recruit a Project Support Engineer to provide project Engineering Support and Coordination to the Service Delivery Project Managers
Principle Responsibilities will include:
Act as the Administrator for software systems, including Document Repository, Information Sharing & Knowledge Management and Budgetary Reporting
Production of monthly and quarterly reports to allow stakeholders to analyse project performance
Monitor contract finances to ensure billing has been completed correctly and entering of data into the contract management information system
Support bid co-ordinator in producing project paperwork
Project Support Administrator
Manchester City Centre
£20,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience)
My client a large well known Property business who are urgently looking to grow.
The Project Administrator needs to have good excellent administration experience and have previously worked under pressure in a busy office. Attention to detail is absolutely essential.
This a support position, project administration role although will involve some ownership, management and processing of orders in isolation
Will involve placing orders
Checking, signing off and chasing acknowledgments
Ordering products and agreeing delivery dates…
My client is recruiting a project support administrator to assist with a project which is running until the end of December 2015. The role holder must have extensive minute taking skills and some exposure to working in project environment and be able to start immediately.
The role hold will;
*Set up and service (collate papers, distribute, take notes, produce minutes, follow up on agreed actions) project meetings
*Co-ordinate and set up consultant/stakeholder meetings
*Obtain, log and distribute review data as directed by the Change and Programme Manager
*Provide logistical admin support for consultants (access to buildings/desks…
We are currently looking for an experienced Engineer to join the Support team of an expanding global organisation that designs and produces electrical systems.
As a Techincal Support Engineer you will work on new and existing projects, providing support and service solutions for clients. The successful engineer will ensure customer requirements are met at development stage and throughout the project lifecycle, as well as optimising Whole Life Costs. In this Engineering role you will lead a team of up to five people to ensure the effective support of existing or upgraded systems and seek to improve them in terms of time, cost…
This is a great opportunity for a six month role to work in one of the premier companies in Grantham. You will be working in a long established project team as a critical part of the team. You will be supporting the team in the preparation of data for a particularly large and important project. Your support will be connected with testing, reporting and providing training materials.
Your main Tasks and Responsibilities will be:
* Updating Master Data Worksheets provided by data experts largely in Excel format
* Calling Customers and establishing data accuracy
* Highlighting Issues connected with data quality.
* Creating training material…
Project Support Assistant
£12.90 per hour
The role -
*Provide general administrative support for the Project Management Improvement Programme (PMIP) within Fleet Services
*Provide additional administrative support to the Project Support Team, as required
Key activities -
*Establish and maintain document structures in accordance with RDM Policy
*Ensure configuration control of all documentation and databases
*Provide support for relevant Lifecycle Management (LCM) Reviews in accordance with the LCM Process
*Provide support with monthly PIMMS reporting and preparation of Contract Review Packs
*Organise and co-ordinate…