Quick Search Jobs
Property Maintenance jobs
An experienced Head of Property Maintenance is required for one of the most progressive Housing Associations in the South, managing 8,500 homes.
To be a successful candidate you'll have proven experience leading repairs and maintenance teams within the property / housing / trades / estate agency sectors either directly or for a main contractor. As Head of Property Maintenance you'll have overall responsibility for all reactive property maintenance activities, including day to day repairs and void properties management.
Great people skills are key to ensure that all staff deliver excellent customer services whilst maintaining...
£0 - £35000/annum
£50000 - £65000/annum
£21000 - £26000/annum
Job Title: Property Maintenance Administrator
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Our client is a leading residential lettings agency in the Hertfordshire area, with offices in St Albans, Harpenden and Hemel Hempstead. They are now looking for a highly-motivated, customer-focused Property Maintenance Administrator to join them at their St Albans branch.
The Property Maintenance Administrator is responsible for the maintenance of their managed properties.
Responsibilities Will Include:
* Responding to maintenance problems as they arise
* Instructing appropriate contractors in accordance...
£25000 - £30000/annum
£45000 - £55000/annum
Contract Administrator – Property & Maintenance
£17,000 - 19,000 per annum
Our well established and successful client based in Forest Hill,South London is currently recruiting for a Contract Administrator - Property & Maintenance to join their team on a permanent basis, to start ASAP.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for providing administrative support and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations.
* To provide an effective interface with customers, developing and reviewing service levels on a regular basis
* Schedule appointments for tenants...
Our client is looking for a very conscientious and outgoing property manager to operate their prestigious development consisting of 97 apartments and townhouses.
To be responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of the grounds and properties.
Areas of responsibility to include:
- The monitoring of all safety and alarm systems
- Access to the court must be fully functioning
- General maintenance which includes organising maintenance contractors to see to any repair work etc
- General, liaising with tenants and the board members.
On an day-to-day basis reporting the board of director...
Property Maintenance Helpdesk Operator - Enfield/Winchmore Hill area (HOME BASED) to18k
The role will be HOME based initially and office based within 6 months.
My Client a rapidly growing Facility management company is urgentley seeking a great customer service focussed individual to join their thriving business. A track record in an FM helpdesk environment would be a real advantage. You must be able to manage each case to completion and have a lot of common sense. A good telephone manner is essential.
You will be responsible for assigned tasks as part of a Helpdesk Team. Reportable directly to the Helpdesk Manager.
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR / LETTINGS ADMINISTRATOR
16K TO 18K PER ANNUM + BENEFITS INCLUDING FREE PARKING.
BASED IN STOCKPORT
Our client is a leading multi serviced Property company who operate within Estate Agency, Lettings, Remortgaging and Commercial Investments. The company has been established for over fifteen years and is one of the market leaders with an impeccable reputation. They are hugely focused on staff development and offer a structured progression route and career path.
This is a general lettings administration role where you will be providing administration support across the department. It will be extremely...
Property Maintenance Clerk
Travelable from Southampton, Hythe and Bitterne
£16,000 plus office bonus - Part time hours (25 per week)
Petrol Allowance, Office Bonus, Drinks on the boss* and Career Progression
Interaction Recruitment are working on behalf of a well established Agency in Hampshire and due to continuing success and growth they are looking to expand their Property Management Team. They are currently looking to take on a part time Property Maintenance Clerk.
You will enjoy this position if you like to work within a team that will be like a second family! You will be a real team player and woek towards the office gaining bonus...
£16,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm
Our busy and expanding client based in South London is recruiting for an Administrator to join their busy and expanding team.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Regional Administration Team in any ad hoc administrative duties as required.
* Running reports as requested by the regional administration team
* Dealing with any incoming enquiries
* Sending Certificates to customers
* Dealing with internal and external mail on a daily basis
* Dealing with questions and queries as requested by the regional administration team
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Coordinator to join their family run company involved in building projects for property management companies and the private sector.
* Working closely with the Manager and Surveyor to ensure the best possible service is given by the company to Clients, Property Managers, leaseholders and any other Stakeholders
* Contributing to running of the company at all times with the focus of maximising revenue
* Maximising the efficiencies between and HRS where work on Projects that are monitored by HRS.
* Identify other efficiencies and improvements to the running...
Business Development Manager
Great opportunity to work for a Property Repair and Maintenance company who specialise in offering an efficient and cost effective building and maintenance solution, encompassing: Plumbing and Heating, Carpentry, Plastering, Brickwork, Tiling, Kitchens and Bathrooms, Decoration and Renovations This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Business Development Manager with a strong Sales background to work alongside the Director.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for, identifying clients that would be interested in the servicing and maintenance of equipment...
Cash Converters are currently seeking a Property Manager. With a salary of £25,000, this is a great opportunity to join a household name, a truly evolving business and a committed team to help push them on to the next level.
Cash Converters UK is the UK arm of Cash Converters International which, with more than 700 stores globally, makes it the largest retailer of second hand goods across the world. Traditional retail, pawnbroking, buying and selling, sits at the heart of what Cash Converters offer, but more recently we have introduced a number of personal finance products such as cash for gold, cash advance and personal loans.
As our CCUK...
Coventry Home is looking to recruit an individual to run the property management and lettings side of the business.
We are looking for someone driven, ambitious, focused, and reliable to join the team and help build this arm of the business. Full driving license and own car is essential for the role business miles will be paid when they have to go out of the office.
The Job will include:
1. Taking Charge and managing the properties on a daily basis. This will include making sure all the relevant safety checks are up to date such as gas and electric. This will also include dealing with any payment queries or issues, and liaising...
£14K - MAIDSTONE- LEADING UK ESTATE AGENTS LETTINGS
Connells are one of the UK’s leading Estate Agents being part of the Connells Group inc. Sequence with over 480 High Street Branches. We are currently looking to recruit an office-based Property Co-ordinator to join our team in Maidstone.
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to stay calm under pressure within a very busy and hectic environment and must be extremely self-motivated with first-rate organisational/customer service skills being essential as a Property Co-Ordinator
The ideal candidate...
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of South Woodford's leading Letting Agents, for a Senior Property Manager to join their busy team. the successful candidate will be expected to move into a team leader/supervisor position within 3-6 months.
As expected of such a role the Property Manager will be expected to take responsibility for duties including the maintenance of properties, liaising with contractors, and ensuring adherence to Health & Safety regulations of all properties under management.
This position would suit an individual who enjoys problem-solving, negotiating, and dealing with relevant parties on maintenance issues...
My Client is looking for an enthusiastic, focused individual, who is career focused and likes a challenge. A property or recruitment background would be desirable & target driven.
Property Administrator - Property Care Solutions
Property Care Supervisor / Client Service Manager
1. Ensure that services provided to clients are delivered in accordance with the standards set by
the company and each client's individual requirements.
2. Ensure compliance with procedures and work instructions.
3. Develop and foster a culture of best practise and commercial...
Have experience working in the residential property industry, ideally as a property manager or assistant?
An exciting opportunity to join a busy team based in London Bridge.
• Overseeing planned and reactive maintenance
• Refurbishment projects
• Delivery of performance based targets for specific portfolios under management as agreed with each client/fund
• Liasing with agents for re-letting, optimising rents and property values, monitoring voids/arreas etc including working with Lettings team to minimise rent loss
• Working with budgets to ensure management of funds...
D&H Recruitment are working with a company based in Fareham who are seeking a Property Manager.
The Property Manager is primarily responsible for the delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential and, where applicable, mixed-use buildings and estates. This role will be the direct interface with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders within their portfolio.
You will be required to develop and maintain a motivated and customer orientated service and ensure that service standards are achieved within company policy, and that legislative and regulatory and best practice requirements are met.
The Property Manager may, in cases...
An independent Sales, Lettings and Residential Management company based in South East London, Independently owned and operated by a professional and committed team with over 10 years’ experience in Sales, Acquisitions, Lettings and Management. We pride ourselves on offering an extremely high level of service to both Landlords and Tenants.
• We give our employees a structured career path and continual training programme ensures that employees can reach their full potential.
• For us great importance is placed on creating a hardworking and enjoyable environment, where people are rewarded for their hard work and...
Position; Property Administrator
Salary; c£15,000 - £17,000
A well established Nottingham based franchise, is currently recruiting for a Property Administrator
* Organise and manage any maintenance required
* Preparing contract, completing references and credit checks
* Liaising with Landlords and Tenants to resolve any issues with the property
* All administration relating to property issues
* Negotiating and dealing with renewals and dealing with deposits and debt collection
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience within a property environment or a fast paced administration role would be advantageous...
The role of Property Manager involves day to day management of part of a residential property portfolio including duties such as:
Arrangement and monitoring of all property maintenance issues and the invoicing of contractors
Dealing with tenants and landlords both face to face and by telephone
Organising and scheduling gas and electric safety checks
Managing and scheduling regular property inspections
Some account administration
Issues of legal documentation
The ideal candidate will be focused on delivering the very best customer service to our landlords, will be IT literate, well organised , demonstrate attention to detail...
PROPERTY MANAGER - St Leonards, East Sussex
Salary – approx £20,000-£22,000 per annum
Overview of responsibilities:-
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Typing property details
- Uploading properties onto the internet
- Organising maintenance work as required
- Registering information onto the database
- Responding to all residents’ concerns and queries
- Ensuring the upkeep of the building is managed
- Ensuring compliance of lease terms
- Previous property management experience
- Good understanding of the letting process
- Professional and articulate
- Highly organised with good administrative skills
Do you enjoy talking to people, solving problems and have a desire to succeed?
My client is looking for Property managers to join their busy Property Management department. You will be an integral part of their lettings division and provide support and service to landlords and tenants whilst managing a portfolio of residential properties throughout Central, West and South London.
You will need to show:
- At least one years’ experience in the same or similar roles within a Lettings department
- Knowledge of all aspects of property management and the entire lettings process
- Former lettings negotiator/manager would also be considered...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a property administrator to join a well established and successful property management company.
Working in a busy office you will need to be flexible, learn new skills and be a hard working member of the team.
Everyday is different but always busy.
The workload will include:
- Answering incoming calls – taking messages
- Assisting with resolving tenants/lessees queries and problems
- Arranging appointments for tradesmen to rectify maintenance problems
- Maintaining property files
- Typing letters, e-mails, filing
- Various adhoc and general office duties
Hours 8.30am - 5.30pm (1hr lunch...
My client is a top London private housing firm, that are looking to recruit an experienced property specialist to join their team, managing a large portfolio of properties.
This role will be providing full property management services for all UK inventory, maintaining good working relationships with customers and colleagues. You will be the primary liaison between clients, managing agents and landlords.
Essential responsibilities will include;
> Arranging the set up of apartments and preparing arrival instructions
> Document meter readings for accounts and inspection purposes
> To be present at inventory checks
> To be competent in health...
Echo Recruitment Solution have an exciting oppurtunity to join one of Bristol's Busiest and most Sought after Letting Agencies.
The offer a warm seat, low turnover off staff and a fantastic welcoming team!
The ideal Candidate will be described as follows;
Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
Have excellent telephone manner
Have great negotiation skills
Have a meticulous attention to detail
Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
Demonstrate first class administrative skills
Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
Have a good knowledge of MS Office packages