The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
We are currently looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk to assist our client in Derbyshire. This is a 3 month Temp contract with a view to offer the right candidate a permanent contract.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday FT hours 9am-5pm (30 minute lunch)
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 ( Salary is negotiable depending on experience)
* Post transactions and maintain daily bank reconciliations
* Post expense invoices (Top Tray - Should be Sage only)
* Prepare weekly meat invoice payment run and distribute
* Manager the petty cash, create monthly expenditure invoices payment run
* Code & log all invoices…
Hastings is a fast growing, agile general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2 million customers and employing over 2,300 colleagues at sites in Bexhill, Leicester and Newmarket.
We are seeking a Purchasing and Receivables Manager to join our dynamic, growing Finance team. The role is based at our Head Office on the South Coast in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex.
About the role:
* Pro-actively set up, develop and manage two new Finance Operations Teams
* Develop and lead the Bought Ledger team
* Establish service level agreements and ensure the team follows them
£16,000 - £18,000...
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage is located just off J8 of the A1M, on the northern outskirts of Stevenage in Hertfordshire the hospital is easily reached from Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire. Stevenage itself also has a regular train service connecting it to Kings Cross in London.
We have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our team. Duties will…
Have you worked within a team leader capacity?
Are you part-qualified AAT, ACCA or CIMA?
If so, we are seeking a Cash and Reconciliation Team leader to work for our well-known retail and financial services organisation in Manchester City Centre.
You will be working within a dedicated financial department within the large organisation, and will be responsible for accurate data loading, and reconciling cash and reconciliation bank accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Accounts Administrator, Cash and Reconciliation Clerk,…
£16,000 - £18,000...
- Matching and allocating bank payments and receipts to invoices
- Ensuring the purchase ledger is maintained and kept up to date
- Inputting expenses returns…
A fantastic post for a Purchase Ledger has opened up for a well established company based in Wallingford. You will be assisting the Financial Controller to promote and establish excellent in the finance team and to help ensure the smooth running of the Purchase Ledger process.
* Responsible for the maintenance of the purchase ledger activities for all the companies, from processing invoices to making payments.
* Preparation of the monthly and weekly bank reconciliation for all companies.
* Acquire a good working knowledge of the accounting system covering: Order processing, Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
Our well established client based in Newport is currently recruiting for a Purchase ledger Clerk on a temporary to permenant basis to join their team. We are looking for a Purchase Ledger clerk to join their busy team on an ongoing basis. Initially the role is for 13weeks and will lead to a permenant full time post with a competitive salary offer of £14,280. The working hours will be standard Monday to Friday starting at 9am and finishin at 5pm.
Duties will include:
* Processing high volumes of invoices
* Purchase ledger
* Matching, batching and coding
* Allocating PO's
* Dealing with Invoices
* Must have data entry experience…
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger in Harlow for a well established business. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading business in the region that would offer superb long term career prospects and many benefits.
As a Purchase Ledger you will be responsible for management of the company spending, overseeing all purchases made by your business, monitoring how much is owed as well as supporting the finance manager with ad hoc duties.
This is a permanent position offer a salary of £25,000- £27,000 per annum.
* Ensure the Purchase Ledger function within the Group is accurately maintained…
Purchase Ledger Controller
£16000 - £20000 D.O.E
37.5 hours per week with early finish on a Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional engineering company, who are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Controller to join their finance department. In this purchase ledger job, you will be managing your own work load in a busy environment and reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working in a standalone role where you will be the sole accounts payable contact on site, managing all purchase ledger duties for the UK operation
• Dealing with a high volume of invoices…
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a leading business based near Walsall, to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable business who offer an excellent working environment.
Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
* Processing supplier invoices accurately to the correct Purchase Ledger account
* Ensuring supplier invoices are coded accurately
* Processing employee expenses
* Weekly GRNI management & reporting
* Invoice query management & reporting
* Reconciling supplier statements and investigate discrepancies
* Liaising with suppliers and colleagues…
Ledger Supervisor required to cover Maternity leave for approximately up to 1 year. To accurately maintain all information relating to the financial transactions of the dealership, either via the computer or manually in accordance with the Company timetable and policy. To assist the Accounts Supervisor to facilitate the smooth operation of the Company`s accounts functions. To accurately complete the daily bank reconciliation including posting the purchase ledger bank postings from the statements and to advise the Accountant of any discrepancies. To reconcile the franchise statements on a weekly basis and ensure that all invoices are processed…More
Purchase Ledger Clerk / £18,000 / Manchester / Permanent
A purchase ledger clerk vacancy has emerged in Manchester in a growing and successful fashion company. You will be joining a small energetic accounts team and taking control of the purchase ledger. You will be joining a company that looks to promote staff internally and is looking for somebody that can develop as they expand. You will be working in modern offices, well presented with showrooms located with free parking and easily accessible.
Your purchase ledger clerk duties will be:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supplier query resolution
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£18,000 - £25,000
Our client is one of Liverpool's most prestigious companies and is known and respected worldwide for their excellence in chemical engineering. They are seeking a quick and accurate Purchase Ledger Clerk.
As a result of changes within the Finance and Purchasing department we are now urgently seeking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to assist the Financial Controller and Accounts team with general accounting processes.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be helping out in the accountancy and finance department; dealing with invoices, purchase ledger and other aspects of accountancy…
Horizon Search & Selection are urgently seeking an experienced Purchased Ledger Clerk for our client based on the Science Park in Cambridge. This is initially offered on a 3 month assignment but has the chance of being extended, possibly made permanent.
This prestigious firm manufacture high technology products for the inkjet printing industry and they require an additional member in the Purchase Ledger team, to start ASAP. The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the purchase ledger process which will include processing of invoices, dealing with queries, reviewing statements and arranging payment runs.
Tasks will include…
Purchase Ledger Administrator
Are you experienced in Accounts/Purchase Ledger looking for a new opportunity? Do you have excellent attention to detail and accuracy?
A company based in Ferndown are looking for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their busy Accounts team on a permanent basis.
As Purchase Ledger Administrator you will be responsible for assisting in managing and maintaining the purchase ledger and administration which includes reconciling the invoices, some credit control, liaising with suppliers and keeping records accurate and up-to-date.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills with a confident telephone…
Walton On Thames
£20-23k + Benefits – 24 days holiday plus BH, Pension, Parking, Healthcare and a daily free cooked lunch.
A highly successful distributor is looking to recruit a new Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their expanding dynamic finance team in their Walton on Thames head office.
We are looking for someone who ideally has started their AAT but more importantly has some experience of working within a Purchase Ledger role using Sage 50. They would have a professional telephone manner, good organisational skills and a team player.
Duties will include but are not limited to
* Ensure all invoices received are approved…
£10 Per Hour
My client a well-established ground works and civil engineering company are looking for a purchasing ledger to join there fast paced and rapidly growing company on a temp to perm basis.
Summary of Duties and responsibilities.
Material, Plant, Asset and Overhead orders :-
Organise Goods received notes from site into files for later matching to Purchase order invoices.
Printing off Invoices & POD's received by e-mail
Downloading GRNs from Supplier web portals.
Matching GRNs to Invoices.
Timely and accurate Inputting of GRNs to the Coins System.
Resolving quantity, price and other disputed anomalous…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
We have an opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join our client on a temporary basis. Our client, who are leaders in their industry, pride themselves on the quality of their team, the responsiveness and flexibility of their approach and ability to offer a unique service and product offering to their customers. You will be working within a growing finance team.
Purchase Ledger Clerk – The role
• Process purchase orders and invoices
• Printing off all electronic purchase orders/invoices
• Posting payments on system
• Monitoring the ledgers
• Work out VAT payments
• Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
Job Title: Purchase Ledger
Location: Holmewood, Chesterfield
Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
Salary: £16k (temp) 18k when role goes perm
The role is initially temporary turning to permanent after a three month probation.
The main duties will include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase ledger invoices
- Matching purchase order numbers
- Coding invoices
- Processing invoice payments
- Effectively resolving any queries
- Additional ad hoc duties as required for the role
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Ideally part (or full) AAT qualified
- Experience in a fast paced setting
- Proven track record working with…
Bury St Edmunds
Local organisation is currently seeking a Full time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy team.
Matching invoices daily with the appropriate Purchase Order and Delivery Notes
Ensuring all purchase orders are complaint with the purchasing policy
Resolving any issues between invoices and Purchase Orders
Liaising with Department Managers regarding queries and invoices placed on hold
Coding and posting all invoices on to the system
Contacting suppliers regarding discrepancies with invoices
Processing all expenses
Obtaining Signatures for all personnel expense
Preparing Monthly Payment Run for suppliers…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
To £21,000 - Including Excellent Benefits
This well-known manufacturing company in Halifax is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk within their successful existing team.
As part of this role you will be in charge of the whole purchase ledger function and have the opportunity to progress on to other areas within the accounts function.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
* Processing supplier invoices,
* Processing payments and reconciling the statements
* Dealing with supplier queries and setting up new supplier accounts.
* Getting involved with all processes…
Chase and Holland are delighted to be working with a well-recognised and successful Nottingham based client who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Team leader to join the finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for those of you who are experienced Senior Purchase Ledger Clerks looking for the next step in your career. You will manage a team of 3 in the Purchase Ledger and Treasury department and will report to the Financial Controller.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Supervise and mentor the members of the purchase ledger and treasury function
* Assist in setting and monitoring of KPI's for the team…
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Assistant
Reports to: Accounts Payable Supervisor
The role is working for a large well established company within the Liverpool area.
This role will be to provide a quality centralised payables service to both UK and Foreign suppliers.
- Correct processing of invoices for company across 12 different sites.
- Transact prompt payments in both sterling and foreign currencies to over 3000 UK & International suppliers.
- Shared team responsibility for payment of circa £1.5bn per annum.
- Liaison at all levels both internally and externally including senior management.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a contract basis for a leading worldwide international company based in Leicester.
• Respond to enquiries concerning processes, paperwork and disbursements in an efficient and customer-focused manner
• Code purchase invoices and post to purchase ledger, ensuring adequate authorisation.
• Register and match invoice with Purchase Orders as required
• Post payments and cash allocations on the purchase ledger
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Liaise with depots concerning PO discrepancies
• Maintain accurate manual and computerised records as appropriate…
Leaders in the field of returnable transit packaging systems, Schoeller Allibert is a global name, with a worldwide reputation and an unrivalled product range, renowned for providing high quality solutions to the retail, general industry and automotive sectors. Our Winsford site is a principal manufacturing facility and strategic business unit within this multi-site international group, continuing to benefit from significant investment in state of the art technology and equipment.
Reporting to: Regional Reporting & Accounting Controller
Based: Winsford, Cheshire
Hours : 37.5 hours per week
Schoeller Allibert is looking to recruit an…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their finance team. This will be a fantastic position for candidates looking for a rewarding, varied role in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The hours of work will be 9:00am-5:30pm Monday-Friday. The position is based close to Truro.
Key Responsibilities: Purchase Ledger Assistant
* This will be a very varied role; key responsibilities will include but not be limited to…
* Working with Pegasus Opera on a day-to-day basis
* Manage incoming purchase invoices
* Maintain records to an exacting standard
Permanent Purchase Ledger Assistant for a company based in central Cambridge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company, duties will include:
* Field Telephone calls and email enquiries relating to the Purchase Ledger
* Update daily cash movements in Excel and Propman when required
* Stamp purchase invoices, enter on to the invoice register and match to the purchase order
* Hand out purchase invoices for authorisation
* Enter authorised purchase invoices on to the Propman system
* Clear purchase invoice register and check any queries at Month end
* Manage utility accounts including contract renewals…
Purchase Ledger/Accounts Administrator – Enderby
Our Client, based in the in Enderby, is looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk/Accounts Administrator to join their busy team on a full time permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a growing organisation.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for the following duties:
• Ownership of the purchase ledger including matching, batching, processing and approval of invoices, ensuring all Coding is correct
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Main point of contact for all suppliers
• Ensuring any disputes…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Talented people are the key to our success
Are you looking for a place to make your mark and develop your career as a purchase ledger clerk? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s top construction and infrastructure contractors? If so, please read on.
Morgan Sindall provides national design, construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We are currently recruiting for a talented, motivated and ambitious purchase ledger clerk to join our central finance…