Purchasing jobs in East Midlands
Refine Job Search
Up To £24,500 per annum
Part of a worldwide manufacturing group who produce bespoke machinery within the air recycling industry, my client require an experienced Purchasing Assistant to join their friendly team.
- Place purchase orders by actioning daily MRP messages, and other appropriate methods, to meet production needs and allow OTD (On Time Delivery) target to customers to be achieved
- Expedite order confirmations in order to ensure timely receipt of goods
- Expedite open purchase orders to ensure suppliers deliver in line with confirmed dates
- Convert online requisitions...
£0 - £25000/annum
A leading Worldwide Manufacturer is recruiting for a Purchasing Assistant at their Site in Thurmaston, working a Monday-Friday 7.30am-5pm role and offering a salary of £20,000-£24,000 depending on experience. The Purchasing Assistant will have experience within an Administration role in a purchasing or manufacturing environment.
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours.
If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity, please do so by the apply now button.
This opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant is a great chance to work for a company that:
- Has a 3 billion pound...
Purchasing Manager, Hinckley, £38,000-£45,000
My client, a leading global manufacturing organisation is looking to recruit a Purchasing Manager to head up purchasing for their site. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on and innovative procurement professional to make a very measurable and visible impact within a global multi-national organisation. The Purchasing Manager will work autonomously to challenge existing ways or working and improve processes whilst ensuring maximum value for money is being achieved across the board. The Purchasing Manager will be a key strategic contributor to the business as a whole.
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
£20,000 - £25,000
Due to an increase in workload, our client is currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant to help support the direct procurement activities and to provide value and cost effective solutions in a busy manufacturing environment.
This role will offer the candidate variety but the key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with production planners to ensure production needs are fulfilled
- Processing of purchase requisitions; including obtaining quotes and price negotiation
- Reviewing the purchase order suggestion report and placing...
PURCHASING MANAGER // PROCUREMENT // MATERIALS CONTROL // SOURCING // SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT // SUPPLY CHAIN // MANUFACTURING // ENGINEERING // FURNITURE // TEXTILES
Parker White is representing a well know furniture manufacturing firm in the Leicester area who are looking for an experienced purchasing professional to join the management team in order to guarantee the professional future of the supply chain department. With a focus on materials sourcing and supplier development the role will have excellent career opportunities and the business has an exciting and tangible growth plan.
Responsibilities in the role will include:
Due to continued growth and to develop our product offering and service to help our customers grow their business we are looking to appoint a Purchasing Manager based from our Leicester Head Office.
A brief description of the key responsibilities and the person we are looking for is outlined below.
- Responsible for the management of an existing supply base. Building strong relationships with external business stakeholders
- Negotiate with suppliers, ensuring best value and quality is delivered to the business and our customers
- Source and audit new suppliers where appropriate...
Purchasing Manager and Import Buyer
Assisting the Director in all aspects of buying products from abroad and processing purchasing information.
Working closely with the Director you will ensure the smooth running of all administrative related tasks for the department.
The ideal candidate will be methodical in their approach will have a keen eye for detail, a passion for our product and be willing to take a hand’s on approach.
Acting as a first point of contact for callers to the department and taking action as appropriate
Ensuring all relevant procedures are followed and appropriate paperwork completed...
About Our Client is an employer of choice in the Immingham area, they are currently recruiting for a Purchasing / Accounts Administrator to join their company on a temporary basis.
This role is on an annual contract (Jan - Dec) and is reviewed each year during the budget process however we would envisage that this to be a rolling contract.
Checking of invoices
MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Good eye for detail
Able to work to deadlines
Purchasing Manager required to work within the for a leading Engineering Business. The position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work as an influential Purchasing Professional. Candidates of interest will have experience in the Engineering or Sheet Metal Sector.
- Negotiation of agreements with new and existing suppliers, improving the service delivered
- Achievement of cost reduction targets
- Driving internal compliance
In order to be successful you will need:
- Previous experience as a Purchasing Manager
- Proven Management skills
- The ability to understand the impact sourcing decisions...
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are acting as an employment agency. We are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator based in Gainsborough. The main purpose of this role is to compile and maintain records of purchasing transactions and activities of the purchasing function in relation to all purchasing requirements in an effective and proactive manner. It is also to ensure all profit targets are maximised, whilst reducing costs in a timely and efficient manner.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
• The placing and expediting of purchase orders for goods and services...
Purchase Ledger Administrator required for a company that specialises in lighting distribution and sales based in Northamptonshire.. The Purchase Ledger Administrator will be responsible for administering the company's purchase ledger including matching and coding of invoices, supplier statement queries, reconciling to supplier statements and purchase order processing.
Salary £16,000 - £23,000
Matching, coding and inputting of invoices
Dealing with supplier queries
Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details with Purchase Ledger
Liaising with clients and suppliers to maintain high standards...
Trainee Purchase Ledger Assistant
£16,250 per annum
12 month contract
My client is looking for a Trainee Purchase Ledger Assistant to join there busy National Finance team in Northampton on a permanent basis.
You will potentially cover all aspects of purchase ledger and/or expenses ledger processing, to ensure that purchase invoices and/or staff expenses are processed and paid on a timely and accurate basis.
My client is one of the world's leading organiations of independent Assurance, Tax and Advisory firms. Over 31,000 members of staff, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients...
I am working on behalf of a client who is looking to recruit a Purchasing and Logistics Supervisor to join their team in Chesterfield. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate well at all levels. This is a great opportunity for someone with Purchasing and Logistics experience to join a well established, progressive organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all purchase orders are inputted on to the system accurately and efficiently
- Efficiently operate the day to day activities in the purchasing department, ensuring all purchase orders are undertaken in a commercially...
Our client is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to provide accounting, secretarial and clerical support to the administration functions of the General Administration Office, in particular taking a lead role on Purchase Ledger functions.
The post holder must have extensive experience working as Purchase Ledger Clerk or in a similar positon and must be confident taking the lead role within the Purchase Ledger function.
In addition the candidate will have:
An excellent telephone manner
The ability to communicate with visitors with regard to reception duties
Good verbal and written communication skills
Numerical and analytical skills...
We are currently seeking an experienced professional for the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk that will be located at our Northampton site.
• Ensure all purchase invoices are coded and authorised
• Process purchase invoices on to Ledger
• Analyse cash expenses and RBS One Card expenses
• Allocate payments to supplier accounts
• Reconcile supplier statements to purchase ledger
• Filing and administration of the above
• Post month end and general ad hoc journals as needed
• Cash book reconciliations
• Responsible for balancing and maintaining of petty cash
• Organise foreign payments and reconciliation of foreign bank accounts...
Position: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job Reference: LW/EMT/180/L
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum + Pension & Other benefits
Working for a reputable manufacturing organisation, we require an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Code and check invoices
Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
Check and reconcile supplier statements
File invoices and statements
Deal with purchase enquiries
Process staff expenses
High level of experience in Purchase Ledger
Experience of Credit Control and Hourly Paid Payroll to enable full support of the department
A role has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk within a fast paced, fast expanding Towcester SME. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take ownership of the purchase ledger department and make it their own by bringing their experience and best practice knowledge to the business and becoming a fundamental team member
• Full understanding of all Purchase Ledger functions
• Process purchase invoices onto ledgers
• Supplier statement reconciliation
• Payment runs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Take control of existing accounting processes and procedures,
A vacancy has arisen to work for our client based in Chesterfield for a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your duties will include:
- All Purchase Ledger invoices including matching, batching and coding of all invoices on the system
- Dealing with queries relating to the ledger and all transactions
- Reconciliation of purchase ledger accounts
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate must have previous experience within a similar role in a high volume purchase ledger, fast paced environment. You will have an adaptable attitude and be able to work to tight deadlines.
My client based in Derby is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to ensure that Purchase Ledger is carried out accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner. You will also need to assist with other finance duties such as petty cash, bank recs, daily banking sheet, etc. Depending on the candidate the role may be on a temp to perm or straight permanent basis. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Process purchase ledger invoices and credit notes
Daily banking sheet
Ensure all supporting processes are maintained
Deal with queries from suppliers as well as internally
Our client is seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
Working within a team of 3, you will take responsibility for maintaining company purchase ledger, payment processing, raising invoices and assisting with reporting.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced within the purchase ledger field, have excellent Excel skills and be a strong communicator. Microsoft Navision experience would also be beneficial.
Salary £8 - £9 per hour dependent upon experience
For immediate consideration and for further information, please apply.
**Please be aware that due to the volume...
A role has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Administrator within a fast paced Kettering organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work within a small team and to take ownership of the purchase ledger. You will also have the opportunity to assist in other areas of finance.
Reporting to the Finance Director, duties will include:
o Code, batch, input and scan invoices
o Supplier statement reconciliations
o Monthly and weekly payment run
o Ad hoc analysis
o Cover for reception at lunchtimes
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within purchase ledger...
Purchase Ledger Clerk
37.5 hrs pw
My client is a market leader in their field and looking for additional support within their accounts team. Although this is starting as a temporary role there is a very real opportunity of this turning into a permanent role.
- To ensure all invoices received are correct and can be matched up to the purchase order.
- To ensure that all relevant paperwork is present prior to payment.
- To add invoices onto the system once the correct person has authorised them.
- To add payments made from the bank to the system...
This vacancy is being advertised by ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced accounts assistant to work for our busy client based in Newark.
Duties in this varied role will include:
• Maintenance of Purchase ledger
• Sales ledger (ad hoc)
• Processing invoices
• Providing administrative support to the accounts office
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience working in a similar accounts based role
• Have a good knowledge of Purchase/ Sales ledger
• Be fully conversant using Sage software
• Be fully Computer literate
PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
Global Fire Systems Ltd, a highly successful and progressive company based in Nottingham requires a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Must be fully conversant with Sage Line 50.
Duties will include:
* Processing/batching invoices/matching to the relevant statements
* Requesting authorisation from managers
* Payment Queries
* Customer statement reconciliations
* Supplier invoice processing
* Query resolutions
* Maintaining good relationships with clients.
* General administration duties
The ideal candidate will be tenacious and have an eye for detail, and also have a sound understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Ambitions Personnel are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for one of their clients based just outside Boston area. The main duties of the role will include:-
• Coding and checking invoices
• Work out VAT payments
• Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
• Check and reconcile supplier statements
• File invoices and statements
• Deal with purchase enquiries
• Process staff expenses
• Assist With Month-end Procedures
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback...