Purchasing jobs in East Midlands
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant. to join a busy team of 8 on a temporary basis. This is an immediate opportunity and must be free for a start of Monday 11th April 2016, Hours of work Mon Fri between 7.00-16.00 (half day Fri).The role is based in the North Nottinghamshire area.
As the suitable candidate you must be PC Literate and be able to use Excel and update Excel spread sheets.To assist the Purchasing Team with general administration and placement of Purchase Orders for supply of raw materials, finished goods, consumables and services.
Working closely with Buyers and Purchasing Manager…
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are one of the UK's largest independent, multi-award winning mortgage brokers and we are continually searching for the country's best mortgage advisors to join our ever expanding ranks.
We are an extremely forward thinking and innovative company, technologically savvy and at the cutting edge of our industry and are constantly looking to attract high calibre mortgage advisors to work with our Appointed Representative (AR) firms especially given our status as the number one provider of Financial Services to the independent estate agency sector.
- Excellent earnings…
£18,000 - £20,000/annum
Are you super organised with good attention to detail…?
Are you excited about seeing the money flying in?
Are you Creative and Innovative?
Then this position is for you
This is a really exciting opportunity for maintaining and developing new goods and branded merchandise within the trading organisation. You will be responsible for maximising sales through sourcing and ordering new product ranges, managing stock on a daily basis and continuing to identify any new opportunities and always following them through successfully to the end result.
Demonstrating clear communication…
Do you have a passion for technology? Are you always helping family and friends with their computer problems and want to find an online IT training course that will give you the knowledge and skills you need to enjoy a fulfilling and exciting career in the IT industry? The IT Support Specialist training programme can help you become an IT professional enjoying the benefits of having the latest technology on hand to provide results.
Did you Know?
Having a career as an IT support specialist can provide you with a good average annual salary. ITJobsWatch in 2015 showed the average salaries as follows:
- As an IT…
Permanent / Full-Time
£35,000 - £40,000 PA + 33 days holiday, contributory pension, Private Healthcare & Management Bonus Scheme
Are you a Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager or Senior Buyer with International E-Commerce experience?
Do you have a strong track record within apparel / fashion and home ware?
Have you had previous budgetary responsibility?
Are you able to provide a business with detail on inbound flow of stock, outstanding amounts to be delivered, cash flow projections, and detailed analyses on product performance?
Would you jump at the chance to excel in a role…
Joining a global blue chip organisation, the role as Purchasing Assistant will be joining its established procurement division located in Leicester. You will enjoy free parking, onsite restaurant and long term career progression.
The company supports a number of high profile businesses worldwide, they are recognised for having an unrivalled product base and achieving excellence in providing compelling product assortment and maximising profitable sales opportunities.
As the Purchasing Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Supporting a team of 8 category buyers;
• Providing operational support for all procurement / buying activities…
Job Title; Purchasing Ledger
Key Skills; Purchasing Administrator, Sales Ledger, Admin Assistant
Salary; £7.20 per hour
Shift; Monday - Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Commutable from; Leicester, Thurmaston, East Goscote, Syston and Melton Mowbray
We are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Ledger for maternity cover for an established company based in Leicester. They are seeking a friendly and knowledgable individual who is reliable, hardworking and attentive for an immediate start.
Answer all incoming calls and email correspondence
Print purchase orders on a daily basis and file
We are currently looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk to assist our client in Derbyshire. This is a 3 month Temp contract with a view to offer the right candidate a permanent contract.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday FT hours 9am-5pm (30 minute lunch)
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 ( Salary is negotiable depending on experience)
* Post transactions and maintain daily bank reconciliations
* Post expense invoices (Top Tray - Should be Sage only)
* Prepare weekly meat invoice payment run and distribute
* Manager the petty cash, create monthly expenditure invoices payment run
* Code & log all invoices…
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting a Purchasing Assistant for a well-established business in Nottingham who are one of the world's largest manufacturers in their specialist market.
Negotiation of commercial terms of the business with current suppliers
To source potential new suppliers that meet the requirements of the company
Maintain data from the business system with regards to suppliers in order for accurate planning Administration and reporting as necessary
To support the purchasing function, in receiving small goods and ensuring this is logged into SAP Receive maintenance and stock items to ensure booked…
Job Title: Purchase Ledger
Location: Holmewood, Chesterfield
Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
Salary: £16k (temp) 18k when role goes perm
The role is initially temporary turning to permanent after a three month probation.
The main duties will include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase ledger invoices
- Matching purchase order numbers
- Coding invoices
- Processing invoice payments
- Effectively resolving any queries
- Additional ad hoc duties as required for the role
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Ideally part (or full) AAT qualified
- Experience in a fast paced setting
- Proven track record working with…
We are currently working with one of the UK's top mechanical and electrical service providers who maintain various office buildings, retails stores and many other to recruit for a Purchasing Coordinator based in Leicester.
- Process the ordering of materials from approved suppliers.
- Arrange efficient delivery of required materials to site or arrange collection from suppliers.
- Liaise with Service Desk to ensure all materials required to complete works are available prior to job commencing.
- Approval of supplier invoices to ensure that orders match invoice value.
- Liaise with Service Delivery Manager to ensure best price and service…
Quest Employment are recruiting a Purchasing Assistant for an established catering equipment company within a busy but friendly working environment based in Corby.
Some of the duties involved will be:
Dealing with customers on a daily basis
Arranging Shipping of goods
Order Process and Administration
General office duties (scanning, photocopying, etc…)
Confident and polite telephone manner
Experience with Office Software Packages
Ability to work without supervision
High level of attention to detail
Good time keeping
Team player with…
An excellent opportunity to join a friendly office based in Wellingborough.
Duties are adaptable but should include:
• Daily reconciliation of bank statement, checking receipts and entering purchase ledger DD payments.
• Enter and allocate account payments.
• Prepare cash and cheques for daily banking.
• Deal with customer account queries.
• Prepare and action supplier payments and timely month end payments.
• Action or arrange action for supplier invoice queries.
• Arranging payments to suppliers.
• Wages, timesheets, wage preparation, PAYE, pension payments - liaison with Pension broker, maintenance of life policy.
• Complete VAT returns…
My client, a market leading FMCG business based in Spalding, is seeking an immediately available Purchase Ledger clerk for a 3 month contract. The business is recognised in the area for their food products and friendly working environment.
In order for you to be considered for this role, you must have prior experience in a fast paced Purchase Ledger role and be immediately available to commence work. Excellent interpersonal skills will be required along with strong excel knowledge.
Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a large retail business in the Worksop area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large commercial purchasing team within a successful head office environment. The role is on an initial 1 year interim basis and offers part time hours - 3 full days per week. The role is easily accessible for Purchasing Administrators, Buying Assistants, Commercial Assistants and Junior Buyers in the Doncaster, Worksop, Rotherham, Gainsborough and Retford areas.
The job involves working as part of a small commercial buying team within a larger buying team focusing on one particular product category…
Monday to Friday
£18,000 per annum - plus bonus OTE £23,000
Have you experience of inventory management and dealing with suppliers?
Do you have exceptional attention to detail?
Would you like to join a corporate business that is growing and offers an excellent career path?
If this sounds like you, we'd like to hear from you ASAP.
Our client in Northampton is seeking a Purchasing/Inventory Coordinator
to join their organisation.
Key Responsibilities for the Purchasing/Inventory Coordinator include:
* Process orders with suppliers for raw materials
Purchasing / Assistant Buyer – Engineering Company – Mechanical and Electrical Components - 3 Month Minimum Contract
Purchasing through an Existing Supply Chain / Reconciling Relevant Documentation / IT Literate – as Everything in Purchased through a SAP System
£12-£14p/h Umb or £10-£11 p/h PAYE
Based in Derby this medium sized engineering company are an important supplier in to the aerospace and power generation industries. Providing innovative engineering solutions used by massive companies such as Bombardier, Rolls Royce and Siemens. Their systems are mechanical and electrical, and can have hundreds of components. This role of assistant…
Chase and Holland are delighted to be working with a well-recognised and successful Nottingham based client who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Team leader to join the finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for those of you who are experienced Senior Purchase Ledger Clerks looking for the next step in your career. You will manage a team of 3 in the Purchase Ledger and Treasury department and will report to the Financial Controller.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Supervise and mentor the members of the purchase ledger and treasury function
* Assist in setting and monitoring of KPI's for the team…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
We have an opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join our client on a temporary basis. Our client, who are leaders in their industry, pride themselves on the quality of their team, the responsiveness and flexibility of their approach and ability to offer a unique service and product offering to their customers. You will be working within a growing finance team.
Purchase Ledger Clerk – The role
• Process purchase orders and invoices
• Printing off all electronic purchase orders/invoices
• Posting payments on system
• Monitoring the ledgers
• Work out VAT payments
• Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a contract basis for a leading worldwide international company based in Leicester.
• Respond to enquiries concerning processes, paperwork and disbursements in an efficient and customer-focused manner
• Code purchase invoices and post to purchase ledger, ensuring adequate authorisation.
• Register and match invoice with Purchase Orders as required
• Post payments and cash allocations on the purchase ledger
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Liaise with depots concerning PO discrepancies
• Maintain accurate manual and computerised records as appropriate…
Purchasing MRP Controller / Scheduler
Salary - Depending on experience
Location - Derbyshire / Staffordshire
Our client are recruiting for a Purchasing MRP Controller / Scheduler to join them on a permanent basis.
* Responsible for running purchasing MRP and creating / releasing purchasing demand orders in their IBS system.
* Ensure the availability of materials, components and products for planned production and customer demand.
* Manage all purchasing activities in line with forecast, orders and the delivery schedule.
* Responsible for ensuring stock cards and the purchasing MRP have the correct purchasing parameters…
Purchase Ledger/Accounts Administrator – Enderby
Our Client, based in the in Enderby, is looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk/Accounts Administrator to join their busy team on a full time permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a growing organisation.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for the following duties:
• Ownership of the purchase ledger including matching, batching, processing and approval of invoices, ensuring all Coding is correct
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Main point of contact for all suppliers
• Ensuring any disputes…
Job Title; Purchase Ledger Clerk
Key Skills; Sage 500, purchase ledger, accounts, sales ledger, admin
Salary; £20,000 - £25,000PA
Shift Pattern; Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Commutable from; Rutland, Melton Mowbray, grantham, Stamford, Corby, Kettering, Uppingham.
We are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Ledger for a temp to perm basis for an established company based in Oakham. They are seeking a friendly and knowledgable individual who is reliable, hardworking and attentive for an immediate start.
Answer all incoming calls and email correspondence
Print purchase orders on a daily basis and file
Pass all invoices…
My client is looking to recruit a Purchasing Co-Ordinate to work for their prestigious business in Earls Barton, Wellingborough. Salary DOE. Working sociable hours Monday to Friday 09.00am - 05.00pm
They have seen a huge amount of growth this year but have a phenomenal 2016/2017 ahead too. If you are looking to work for a strong stable business with a fantastic reputation in their field this is the role for you.
Role and Responsibility
Maintain critical path for new season
Work with design to purchase or follow up payment/delivery of sample fabric and trims
Create BOM and dockets for sample orders.
Communicate above sample requests to Garment…
Recruiting now for a General Administration/Purchase Ledger Assistant based in the Spondon area of Derby. This is a permanent role and a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company!
- Matching purchase invoices against deliveries and purchase orders
- Answering incoming telephone calls and passing to relevant personnel
- Helping to support the accounts staff to record, process and pay purchase orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Filing documents as requested
- General administrative duties
- Ordering stationery
- Ordering staff workwear
What we need from you -
- Ideally you will have some previous purchase ledger…
We're looking to speak to experienced Purchase Ledger Clerks who are looking for work in Scunthorpe. We are recruiting a great permanent position where you will become part of a small enthusiastic and passionate team reporting into the Finance Manager.
It is vital that you have a strong background in an all-round purchase ledger role accompanied by experience of working within a busy, high volume finance function. You will be able to hit the ground running in the following duties:
- Processing of supplier invoices, credit notes, payments and any other authorised transactions into the purchase ledger
- Resolving issues regarding supplier invoices…
Temporary Procurement/Purchasing Executive
Salary - £20-25k
Location - Crick
Our client is looking for additional help in their procurement department. This is likely to be a relatively long term temporary contract. You must have experience of working within a purchasing department before.
• Processing purchasing information onto SAP system
• Supplier analysis and liaison
• Purchasing of equipment and fixed assets
• Report management – Excel (intermediate level at least)
• Any other adhoc duties
Sales & Purchasing Co-Ordinator
Job Location: Nottingham, East Midlands.
Job Salary: £22-24k + bonus
Job Key Skills/Experience: A scientific degree background with at least 2 years' worth of Sales Administration experience.
Job Summary: Sales and Purchasing Administrator job in Nottingham available for a candidate with relevant experience and a scientific degree background.
Out client in Nottingham is a rapidly expanding and well-established supplier of specialist laboratory equipment to the pharmaceutical industry. The company has a strong reputation for their technological innovation and high quality products.
They currently require…