Purchasing jobs in East Midlands
Refine Job Search
Our client based North of Leicester, are looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant
This is initially a Temporary position with the opportunity to lead to Permanent for the right candidate
Main purpose of the job:
• To oversea the administration of inventory transactions to ensure the on-line delivery of customer orders
• To provide support to the Purchasing / Planning team to ensure timely receipt of materials required for manufacturing
• To provide support for sales order entry and dispatch to support the on-time delivery of customer orders
• To enter material receipt transactions for purchase...
Purchasing Assistant - £6.50p/h to £7.50p/h - Scunthorpe - Immediate Start
Temp to Perm
RH Recruiting are working with a prestige client based in Scunthorpe in search for a experienced Purchase Assistant to join their team on a temp to perm basis
Duties and Responsibility
To maintain requisitions and purchase orders using the COINS computer system
Recording, checking data, cost, delivery, supplier details and coding appropriately.
Sending orders/communications to suppliers.
Filing supplier / purchase order information.
To develop and maintain the asset registers
To maintain the approved supplier list in conjunction with the Procurement...
£45-£50K + Excellent Benefits
This leading manufacturer of electronic products are currently seeking an experienced Purchasing Manager with the task of leading a purchasing team and providing strategy to ensure the business works on time and in budget.
Team management and development
Development of sourcing strategy
Negotiate annual productivity and long term agreements with new suppliers
Review and monitor supplier performance to ensure service levels are being met.
Responsible for continuous improvement delivery within the procurement function
Ensure that annual cost saving...
Outskirts of Newark / Lincoln, Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Up to £25,000 * Immediate start available *
Due to an increase in workload, our client is currently seeking an experienced Purchasing Assistant to support the ongoing needs of the purchasing department. This role is initially a fixed term contract that could lead to a permanent position within an expanding business.
This role will offer the candidate variety but the key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Placement of purchase orders
- Identify and source appropriate new suppliers, as required
- Updating order information...
Our client is looking for a Specials Purchasing Administrator to join their exisitng team based near to Coalville. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a salary of £16,000 per annum.
Working as part of the Specials Purchasing team responsible for all aspects of ordering non contract Specials for the regional ICES (Integrated Community Equipment Service)depots across the UK.
Process orders for non contract specials received from our ICES (Integrated Community Equipment Service) depots
Confirm orders have been received by supplier
Expedite delivery dates for orders and relay information to the ICES...
Our client, a successful company based in Lincoln are looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their team on a Full Time, Temporary basis. The hours of the role are 8.30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch. This is a Temporary on going contract with the potential to gain a fixed term 6 month contract at the end.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Processing purchase invoices onto the In house system by inputting them either by receipt of reconciliation (matching to a purchase order) or manually process against a cost centre.
• Code and process ‘Settlement’ and ‘Funders’ invoices in a timely manner, ready...
£15.06ph Ltd 6 Months Initially,
A job opportunity has arisen at RAF Coningsby in the Procurement area. The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks, but will not be limited to, the following;
Creation of supplier requests for quotation packs on behalf of team. Managing / answering supplier questions during quotation process.
Securing acceptable quotations from external supply base. Generation of purchase order header text, order clauses and drafting purchase orders for approval.
Recording / tracking of purchase order status and maintaining / outputting cash flow forecast for TAS on base orders...
My client, a specialist in computer consumables are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Assistant based in their busy sales office on Brackmills.
* Pro active sourcing and purchasing of Hardware and related consumable products
*Liaising with external suppliers to negotiate the best price and delivery to meet the business needs
* Ensure that customer requirements are fully understood and met at all times
* Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, suppliers and the sales team
You will need to be organised, have the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work at a fast pace...
Senior Salmon are currently recruiting a Purchasing Manager to work for our growing client based in Sutton.
The successful candidate requires experience within the purchasing construction industry, holding Civil and Rail experience would also be advantageous.
Your responsibilities will be to –
Stock and material manage
Rent or buy policy evaluation and decision/recommendation
Cost saving budgeting and targeting
Setting and planning how to achieve supplier accreditation and service level management
Administration and reporting as necessary
Carry out effective proactive liaison with other departments as necessary forecast, plan to meet...
Our Client based near Alfreton is looking for a Purchasing Clerk to join their Planning department team. The main responsibilities of this role will include:
Routine ordering of components in line with planned production schedules
Ensuring stock is received on time
Inputting data to new ERP system
Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to work in a fast paced environment. If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, then please apply now. However, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful. (agy)...
Purchasing Manager required to work within the for a leading Engineering Business. The position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work as an influential Purchasing Professional. Candidates of interest will have experience in the Engineering or Sheet Metal Sector.
- Negotiation of agreements with new and existing suppliers, improving the service delivered
- Achievement of cost reduction targets
- Driving internal compliance
In order to be successful you will need:
- Previous experience as a Purchasing Manager
- Proven Management skills
- The ability to understand the impact sourcing decisions...
• To develop and pursue purchasing opportunities, negotiate contracts and execute defined strategies for the procurement of all raw materials, equipment, expense items and services used across the group of companies. To develop the purchasing teams within each site and focus on synergies and strategies to support business objectives.
• Primary objectives are to improve EBIT through reducing spend on areas detailed above and operating working capital (OWC) by increasing payment terms and reducing inventory.
• To support the Operations Director in pursuing business objectives...
Randstad Engineering is recruiting for an experienced purchasing analyst to work with a leading manufacturing business based in Leicestershire. The Purchasing Analyst will be responsible for providing technical support related to the purchase, control, quality, and logistics of parts, assemblies, and products. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global organisation and have a varied work load in a fast paced environment.
The Purchasing Analyst will work with various Materials Management Systems to maintain related Product Data Base Structures, implement Engineering Change, coordinate New Product Introductions, coordinate...
My client has requirement for Christmas cover. They have an opening for a Purchase Ledger to join their small office.
You would need previous experience working with the following:
The hours and times are flexible. As long as you work 20 hours over the week my client will accommodate the hours you can do.
Please send your CV to Mardi Cather via this link.
We are looking for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to join a small, social team based just outside Nottingham Centre. The role is for a minimum of 6 months and will will be paying between £15 and £16K. The key responsibilities are (but not limited to):
*Checking of purchase invoices to the relevant purchase orders, checking quantities and price
*Query purchase invoices if the prices and goods do not match the purchase order with branches, PMs, departments and suppliers.
*Processing of purchase invoices and purchase credit notes received
*Reconciling statements to the purchase ledger and requesting copies if missing (including group...
Inside Out Purchasing have been engaged by a Nottinghamshire company to recruit a Purchasing Analyst to join their expanding team. The purpose of the role will be to obtain accurate supplier quotations in order to identify different cost components for the makeup of various clothing garments.
* Create and maintain garment worksheets and break down into cost components.
* Obtaining accurate cost quotations from suppliers.
* Data Analysis of spreadsheets.
* Cost comparisons of manufactured costs and off the shelf purchases.
* Analyse the variance between actual costs and system standard costs.
* Maintain central supplier cost...
A Buyer / Purchasing Coordinator with strong ERP/MRP Systems knowledge is required to join a well-established manufacturing company who specialise in the production of valves for the oil and gas industry
The Buyer / Purchasing Coordinator will be required to manage supplies of components with internal and external suppliers, negotiation of prices to achieve cost savings and to work closely with production team to ensure stock availability.
Buyer / Purchasing Coordinator Position Overview
* Obtaining competitive quotations
* Placing orders with the approved suppliers
* Obtain best possible lead time, quality and price.
Purchase Ledger Assistant (Maternity cover up to 1 year). Our client, based near Kettering is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk to join their team with an immediate start. Experience of purchase ledger routines, Ability to monitor and maintain supplier accounts reconciliations, Working knowledge of the operation of purchase ledgers, High level of numeracy and literacy. Intermediate skills level for Microsoft packages - Excel, Word, Outlook. Due to the change of their current system, they are ideally looking for someone who possesses SAP knowledge, but this is not essential. Volume entry of Purchase ledger including...
Our Alfreton based client is looking for an Accounts Assistant for a permanent position. This role will be a mixture of Purchase Ledger and Payroll.
Working as part of a small team, this role will have complete responsibility for Purchase Ledger and Payroll. Experience in Purchase Ledger is essential however the Payroll knowledge isn't a prerequisite as long as you're willing to learn.
The duties you will be involved in are:
Processing a high volume of invoices onto Sage
Making payments by BACS
Handling statement reconciliations
Ensuring all supplier queries are dealt with
Processing both weekly...
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: Circa £14,000 pa
Hours: 40 hours per week Holidays: 4 weeks + Statutory days
Sports Direct has a number of vacancies within the purchase ledger team.
The roles cover various aspects of purchase ledger including the coding, input and processing of establishment invoices in accordance with the group’s authorisation procedures. Dealing with goods for resale, matching invoices to goods received notes and identifying any discrepancies which may arise.
•Registering and processing supplier invoices
•Checking ,uploading ,manually entering data, registering...
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchase ledger clerk for an established automotive company. The role will involve ensuring that due debts are paid within set timeframes to aid operations and cash flow.
• Deal with creditors
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Produce monthly cheque and BAC’s payments
• Resolve disputed and overdue accounts
• Evaluate urgent cases and payments
• Maintain accurate and up to date supplier records
• Complete entry journals and correct errors in purchase ledger book
• Input invoices onto ledgers
• Assist with invoices
The ideal candidate for this role...
Our Client based in Northamapton are recruiting on a three month temporary basis for and experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk.
• To reconcile material and packaging invoices and credit notes to GRN and PO to ensure correct prices and quantities
• To ensure correct material and packaging coding on invoices
• To obtain signatures from the relevant managers authorising payment where no GRN or order has been raised
• To log invoices and credit notes on the system on a daily basis
• To assist with the proposed payment run for suppliers that need to be paid
• To reconcile monthly suppliers statements to the account...
Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a well known business based in Alfreton. This company is going from strength to strength and are experiencing strong growth. Due to retirement this company is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Controller. Reporting into the Finance Director this role offers opportunity for responsibility and working under minimum supervision. The company are based just off the M1 making it an attractive option for commuters from Chesterfield, Sheffield and Nottingham.
Posting invoices and credit notes
Providing regular feedback and status updates to the Finance Director...
A reputable Chesterfield business is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them for a 4 month interim role. The position has come about due to an internal restructure.
The position will start straight away so if you apply you need to be either immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
This will be a rounded Purchase Ledger position with duties to include:
Processing a high volume of invoices (ensuring accuracy when inputting)
Assisting with the payment process
Ensuring supplier statement reconciliations are completed
Helping to resolve supplier queries
There is also the possibility of being involved...
Purchase Ledger/Credit Control. Our client, based in Coalville has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates on an exclusive basis to recruit a Purchase Ledger/Credit Control Clerk to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis. Ideally being immediately available or on a short notice period, your role will involve;
* Purchase Ledger, Matching, Batching and Coding
* Knowledge of payment runs (not essential)
* Assisting with the Credit Control
* Debt collection through Telephone, Email and Fax
* Excel skills
* SAP knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
* Strong communication skills
If you would like to join a friendly team...